Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Day:

Shivaay got up and saw Anika sitting in the balcony and enjoying the beautiful sunrise. He smiled and moved to her.

S: Good morning Anu!

A: Goood morning Shiv!

S: Thinking about something?

A: Hmm..Thinking about yesterday! Feeling very much happy to meet my best friend after a long gap..

Shivaay smiled and placed his hand on hers. She looked at him and smiled.

S: Tum bata bhi nahi sakti Anu...Mein kitna khush hoon! Acha tumhare liye ek surprise hai!

A: Shiv...kal se itne surprises de rahe ho! Aur kya baaki hai?

S: Batata hoon! Tum fresh hokar aa jao! I will prepare breakfast!

A: Waiting for your surprise...billu ji!

S: Not again Anu!

A: Okay...Bye billu ji!

She ran from the place.

S: She is crazy!

He too left to his room and got ready for the day. Later Anika saw Shivaay working in the kitchen and moved there.

A: Kya ban rahi hai?

S: Garlic toast!

A: Hmm..not bad!

She sat on the counter and he smiled.

A: What's my surprise Shiv?

S: Actually do surprises hai! Just give me a min..

She nodded excitedly. He brought two boxes from refrigerator and gave one box to her.

A: Shiv..yeh toh..

S: Tumhara favourite chocolates!

He said standing infront of her.

A: Aww!

She opened the box and took out a chocolate. Opening the wrapper of the chocolate, she brought the chocolate near his mouth. He smiled and opened his mouth. She was about to put the chocolate in his mouth but pulled her hand towards her and gobbled the chocolate. She giggled while he gave an angry glare.

A: Acha sholly...Have this one!

She opened another chocolate and brought her hand close to his mouth. He narrowed his eyes.

A: Yeh chocolate tumhare liye hi hai! Aise face mat banao!

She giggled and fedhim the chocolate. All the while both of them were looking into each other'seyes. She sensed his eyes were changing colour. He was lost in her. Herchocolate brown eyes were making him go crazy. There was a sound from oven and both of them got to reality.

A: Mein dekthi hoon!

Shivaay nodded. Later both of them settled down for breakfast and had it talking about work.

A: Shiv?

S: Kya hua?

A: Tumne kaha tha there is one more surprise for me!

S: Ek sec...Abhi aata hoon..

Shivaay came back with a cup in his hands.

A: Whats this?

S: It's strawberries and cream..

A: But Shiv, what is this for?

S: Western countries mein friends ek doosre ko yeh khilate hai! I got to know about this when I was doing my higher education...And tum toh mere best friend ho. I thought to prepare this and start our friendship like ShivAnu! What say?

Anika nodded excitedly. Shivaay took a spoon from the table and moved close to her. She opened her mouth and he fed her lovingly. He slowly rubbed the cream sticked to her lips. She shivered lightly.

A: Abh meri baari!

He smiled and nodded. Taking the spoon from his hands, she fed him. Her eyes were showing how much she cares for him. His eyes were showing how much trust and care he have for her. They parted when Shivaay heard his phone ringing. He smiled looking at her and took the phone. It was Rudra calling.

S(in mind):

Duffer! Abhi mein Anu se baat karne waala tha..Iss insaan ko abhi time mila!

He sighed and attended the call. ShivRu were talking and Shivaay asked Anika to get in the car. When Rudy hears Anika's name he insists Shivaay to give the phone to Anika to which he agreed. Not knowing it would be his big mistake.

Once he gave his phone to Anika, there was no chance of stopping her stupid talks(according to him). Aniru were continuously talking on some or the other topic and Shivaay frowned. But when he saw Anika waving her hands while talking and her giggling, he was lost. Soon they reached the office but these two chatter boxes did not stop.

Shivaay angrily: Ms. Anika, abh agar aap ki important baatein khatam ho gaye toh mein aap ko yaad dilana chahta hoon ki hum office aa chuke hai!

A: Rudy we will continue this topic later on..Woh tumhara bhai the great akdu singh oberoi gusse mein hai! I will call you evening! Bye..Take care!

She handed over the phone to him.

S: Mein tujhe akdu dikhta hoon kya?

A: Any doubt billu ji!

She giggled and got down the car while he still sat there.

S: Mein akdu hoon kya? Nahi..Mein toh Shivaay Singh Oberoi hoon..

He flicked his hair in full tadi and got down the car. She giggled seeing him giving her an angry glare. Both of them entered the lift.

A: Shiv!

He turned his face to opposite side. She moved to that side.

A: Shiv sorry!

She held her ears and made a puppy face. His heart melted seeing her. It's the most powerful weapon she had since childhood to please him.

S: Yeh kya Anu, mein tumse gussa bhi nahi reh sakta!

A: Yeh hai Anika Vadhera ka jaadu! Sab ki bas ki baat nahi hai!

She raised her collar. He giggled. They reached his cabin and began to work. Impressed is the only word that reaches his mind seeing Anika's work. Though she might act crazy, she is mature enough to handle all the responsibilities, he thought. To be precise, she is perfect came a reply from his heart.

Later they had attended a meeting and the day came to an end. Anika stretched her hands lazily and he smiled seeing her.

S: Tiring day right?

A: Yeah! Bohot zyaada..

He nodded and both of them left to pent house. All the while Anika was talking like an express train and bechara Shivaay had to hear all her talks. But you like her talks, isin't it..his heart said. Of course yes because she is your best friend, said his mind. And as usual he heard to his mind and smiled seeing her expressions.

Later both of them settled down in the balcony and began to work again. Shivika completed their work in an hour to see her phone ringing. It was from Sonakashi. She smiled widely and took the call. Shivaay smiled seeing her.

A: Hi di, kaisi ho?

Jai: Maasi, mein Jai hoon..Maasi aap mujhe video call karo na! Mujhe aap se bohot batana hai..

A: Theek hai bacha..Lekin tum ro kyu rahe ho?

J: Maasi please..

A: Acha theek hai jai, rona band karo! Mein video call karti hoon.

She cut the call and Shivaay looked at her.

S: Kya hua Anu?

A: Pata nahi Jai bohot ro raha hai...He asked me to video call him..I hope sab kuch theek ho!

S: Anu, dont stress..You call him. Mein tab tak tumhare liye coffee banata hoon! Okay..

He placed his hand on hers. She smiled and nodded. He left the place and Anika video called him. Shivaay forgot his phone and something made him to stop and listen to both of them.

A: Jai, abhi rona band karo..And mujhe batao ki tum aise kyu ro rahe ho? Sab kuch theek hai!

J: Maasi, ma ne mujhe bohot daanta hai!

He started to cry.

A: Shh...Mere champ bilkul nahi royega abh..Ek kaam karte hai jab mein wapas aa jaongi na tab hum dono milke mumma ko tang karenge..Okay!

J: wiping his tears...Okay maasi!

Shivaay frowned.

A: lekin Jai, mumma ne tujhe kyu daanta?

J: maasi mein na foot ball se khel raha tha..And I broke the flower vase..Mumma ko gussa aa gaya and mujhe daanta!

A: Hmm...Toh yeh baat hai! jai mein kuch bolu toh tum mere baat sunoge?

J: Yes maasi!

A: Jai ek baar socho...What would have happened if mumma or someone walk in that way? Waha chote chote glass peices honge na! Kisiko chot lag jaati na..And agar galti se tum waha gaye ho, toh tumhare chote pairo ko kitna dard hota...Toh mumma bohot pareshaan ho jaati na!

J: Maasi meine toh aisa bilkul nahi socha hai..Agar mumma ko chot lag jaati toh woh cry karegi na!

A: Isiliye mumma ne tujhe daanta thaki tum next time se careful raho! Abh batao mumma ne kuch galat kaha?

J: No maasi bilkul nahi...But mumma abhi bhi gussa hai! Mein kya karu?

A: Iske liye tere maasi ke paas ek solution hai!

J: Kya maasi!

A: Mumma ke paas jao and give her a teddy bear wala hug and say sorry! Mumma maan jayegi.

J: Thank you so much maasi! My maasi is the best!

A: And my prince is the bestest! Abh call cut karo and do as I say, okay! Love you Jai!

J: Bye maasi!

Shivaay went awe looking at her. The way she explained him clearly made him feel proud on her. She never fails to impress him. He smiled and moved towards her.

A: Yeh Jai bhi na! Bilkul crazy hai!

S: Tumhare tarah!

A: I know! Wait, you called me crazy?

S: Ha, shayad wahi kaha hai meine!

A: Lekin woh bohot cute hai..

S: Woh toh hai...I saw little Rudra in him..The way you trio had fun on that day..I still smile remembering it!(farm house incident)

A: Aap ko pata bhi nahi uss din mein, Rudy aur Jai ne kitna masti ki..You know what Shiv, jab mein Jai ko pehli baar dekha na toh ek rishta sa ho gaya..When I took him in my hands na, he gave a cute smile seeing me..And usne na apni choti choti fingers se mere index finger aise pakda tha..

She held Shiv's index finger. He just looked at her innocent pure face.

A: Tabhi meine decide kiya, Jai ko mein bohot pamper karungi! Humare ghar mein na mein sabse choti hoon...I was always pampered but I wished to pamper some person..And Jai ne mera yeh wish poora kar diya..

He just adored her. The feelings he had towards her had increased by 10 times. He had seen that Anu jo shayad kisi ke saamne kabhi open nahi kar sakti. He felt proud on himself being this close to her. He just smiled and placed his hand on hers. Both of them didn't knew how much time both of them spent like that.

A: Shiv?

S: Kya hua?

A: Mein soch rahi thi ki mein dinner banadoon.

S: Nahi Anu, tum thak chuki ho, mein bana doonga.

A: Lekin Shiv, mujhe na aloo poori khane ka man hai!

S: Aloo poori?

A: Haww! Don't tell me ki SSO the great ko aloo poori banana nahi aata! Koi baat nahi, why to fear when Anika is here! Mein aap ko sikha dungi..Come with me!

Both of them left to kitchen and Anika took out all the necessary items.

A: Shiv, mere liye dough bana do na!

S: Sure!

Meanwhile Anika prepared the curry and began to work on aloo poori. Shivaay sat on the counter and just adored her. Placing the aloo poori in a plate she moved towards him. She took a piece and blew it gently and forwaded it towards him. He opened his mouth and she smiled. He made him eat with her hand.

A: kaisi hai?

S: It's super! I want to eat it!

A: Ek sec..

She took another piece and fed him. He ate it without lovingly. After his mother, Anika is the only person who fed Shivaay in this way. A small tear fell down from his eye. Anika immediately wiped the tear.

A: Shiv kya hua? Zyaada mirchi hai? Mein bhi na..I know you don't eat more spicy food! Wait here mein paani laati hoon..

She ran towards the refrigerator and brought a water bottle to him. She made him to drink and patted his shoulder gently.

A: Abh theek hai?

S: Theek hoon...Anu jo hai Shiv ka khayal rakhne keliye! Theek hona hi tha mujhe! Acha yeh sab chodo aur mujhe bhook lagi hai..

He opens his mouth. Anika giggled and she fed him. He took the plate and made her eat with his hands. Both spent the evening with the never ending talks(of course Anika!) 

That's all for the day...Lots of love to all!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro