Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport:

Shivaay entered the airport but suddenly he felt something strange. He felt as if something very good was going to happen to him. Brushing his thoughts away, he moved inside after hearing the announcement that the flight from Dehradun has landed.

Everyone got down from the flight and moved inside for collecting their baggage. Anika saw a wallet that fell down from a man's pocket. Immediately taking the wallet, she called the man.

A: Excuse me Sir, your wallet!

The man turned towards her and Anika gave him his wallet.

P: Thank you so much!

He took the wallet and forwarded his hand to her.

P: Nice to meet you Ms..

A: Anika! And you?

P: Rakesh Arora!

A: Nice to meet you Sir!

Both of them shook their hands and left the place. Anika took her baggage and placed them in a trolley and moved towards the exit. Her face formed a wide smile seeing her super brother Viren waiting with her hone waali bhabhi Jeevika.

A: Bhaiyya..bhabhi!

She literally ran towards them and took them in a tight hug.

Viren: Cherry(Anika's nick name..only her brother calls her cherry)! Let me breathe..

She pulled out of the hug and Viren cupped her face.

V: Finally my cherry is back to me!

Jeevika: Anu whats this?

A: Kya hua bhabhi..Ha mujhe pata hai ki aap kya kehne waale hai..Tum bilkul patli ho gayi..khaana theek se nahi kha rahi hai..yahi sab hai na!

J: Ji nahi...I was saying that you turned more moti!

Viren and Jeevika hi fighed and Anika glared them.

A: Bhabhi aap bhi..I am not going to talk with both of you!

She said in her childish tone and looked at the duo and later all the three broke into laughter.

A: Waise Gauri kaha hai?

J: Gauri is having some important work in office..She said she will call you later..

Anika nodded and Jeevika and Anika moved towards the exit talking forgetting Viren.

V: Cherry! Tumhara luggage!

A: Bhaiyya can't you do this little favour for me..You are becoming more careless brother now a days!

V: Chup kar drama queen!

Viren took the trolley in his hands and Jeevika and Anika moved along with him. While talking, Anika was about to bump into a person but Jeevika pushed Anika to her side. This resulted in brushing of the man's shoulders with Anika. And yes, its Shivaay.

Suddenly both of them stopped in their way. Shivaay turned back to look at her and called her.

S: Excuse me..

Anika turned towards opposite direction but Shivaay already turned back when Mr. Arora, the business client for whom Shivaay was waiting for called him.

Jeevika: Anu, tum ruk kyu gayi?

A: Bhabhi, mujhe laga ki kisine mujhe bulaya hai!

Jeevika looked at the direction but founded none.

J: Par yaha toh koyi nahi hai..I think its not for you..Chalo!

A: Yes bhabhi!

Anika and Jeevika moved towards the exit but something made Anika to turn back again..Brushing her thoughts, she moved along with her bhabhi.

On the opposite side, Shivaay welcomed Mr. Arora and both of them had a business talk while moving towards the exit.

Mr. Arora: Mr. Oberoi, we will continue this discussion in your office..

Shivaay: Sure, the meeting is fixed at 2 in the afternoon!

Mr. Arora: Okay then..I will be around at that time!

Later, Mr. Arora took a cab and moved to restaurant where he would be living for the next 5 days even after Shivaay's request of dropping him at the restaurant. He checked the time and decided to get his dadi's reports from hospital. He entered his car and moved towards City Hospital.

Viren's car:

Viren was driving the car while Jeevika and Anika were continuously talking about some random topic. He giggled and cleared his throat to gain their attention.

V: Cherry, is it necessary to visit papa at hospital,now! You are tired now!

A: I am not at all tired and I really want to surprise papa..You are dropping me there and that's it!

Viren nodded and Jeevika's phone was flashed with a message. It was from the school she was working, and it stated that Jeevika need to attend the school now at any cost. She said the same to Anika.

A: Toh bhabhi ek kaam kijiye, bhaiyya will drop you there..After I meet papa, I will return home taking cab. Okay!

Both of them agreed and they reached the hospital. Anika got down the car and looked at Viren and said..

A: Bhaiyya, bhabhi has important work so..

V: So?

A: So don't waste her time..You understand it right?

To which Virika blushed. Jeevika took the front seat in the car and bid bye to their little cherry. Anika looked at the name on the board..It showed, City Hospital. She smiled and got inside.

Shivaay was waiting for Dr. Prakash Sharma(Jeevika and Gauri's dad..He is also a doctor and works in the same hospital with Anika's dad) who was busy in a surgery. He sat on the chair and was checking some mails in his phone when he heard a little girl crying. He looked up to see four people around a little girl asking how is she. He thought to help the little girl when he heard a voice.

Voice: Could all of you please stop! She is trembling!

To which the four of them agreed and left the place. Shivaay looked at her, she is none other than Anika. Beautiful,his heart said for once.

Anika bent down to the little girls height.

A: Kya hua bacha? Tum kyu ro rahi ho?

She asked wiping the little girls tears.

Girl: I missed my teacher..I searched for her, but she is not here..

The girl said still sobbing.

A: Acha don't cry..I will call your teacher here..Tell me what's your name?

Girl: Neha! Your name?

She asked cutely.

A: Anika!

Shivaay unknowingly mumbled Anika and smiled lightly. He was seeing keenly how she is making the little girl to calm down.

A: Tum yeh batao, ki tum yaha kyu aayi ho?

N: Meri friend bimar ho gayi hai..Isiliye mein aur meri mam meri friend ko lekar yaha aaye hai..Par abh, meri friend aur mam dono chale gaye hai..

She again started to cry.

A: Neha aise rote nahi hai..Dekho tum apne school ka naam batao and mein tumhari mam ko wapas bulaonga..

N: Sachi?

A: Muchi! But you have to stop crying first! Okay..

The girl nodded. Anika took Neha in her arms and both of them sat on the chair. Shivaay was completely lost in Anika. After knowing the school name from the little girl, Anika contacted the school through the school number which was on Neha's id card.

Two teachers arrived after 10 minutes to see Anika playing with Neha.

Teacher: Neha!

N: Maam...Where did you go?

Anika: Aap bachi ko aise kaise chod sakte hai..Woh bohot dar gayi hai! How could you be so irresponsible? 

Teacher: Sorry maam! We won't repeat it again! Chalo Neha..

Neha again turned back to Anika and asked her to bend. She smiled and knelt down to her height.

A: Kya hua bacha?

N: I love you didi..Thank you so much!

A: I love you too Neha..Ek baat bolu?

The girl hummed. Anika cupped her face.

A: Kabhi bhi kisi situation mein bhi darna mat! Kyunki sirf woh log darte hai jisko apne aap par confidence nahi hota hai!

Shivaay was shocked hearing this line. It remainded him about her. He looked at Anika and the little girl. The girl nodded while agreeing and kissed Anika's cheek. Shivaay smiled seeing the little girl.

Neha: Didi, mujhe kissi nahi doge?

Anika smiled and pecked her cheek with cute sound.

A: Bye Neha!

N: Bye didi!

Neha left with her teachers and Anika stood up with a big smile. She turned her face to see a person with kanjee eyes staring her. She took a moment and again looked at him. His eyes did not move from her. Why the hell he is staring at me like that, she thought. He gave a smile to her. She gave an angry glare and left the place.

Shivaay eyes never left until she was completely away from his sight.His chain of thoughts were broken when a nurse said that the doctor is free now. Shivaay nodded and moved towards the doctor's cabin.

Shivaay and Anika completed their works at hospital and entered the lift at the same time. Both of them looked at each other. After a while Anika looked away and both of them pressed the ground floor button at the same time. Small shiver ran in her when he touched her.

Anika again looked at him and both of them pulled their hands back. Both felt an unknown connection when their fingers touched. Both of them felt they missed each others touch once they pulled their hands back. Brushing away their thoughts, both of them stood awkwardly.

After getting down the lift, both of them moved outside of the hospital and Shivaay took his car keys and started the car but he did not leave the place until Anika entered a cab and the cab left the place.

So how is Shivika's first meet? I hope everyone liked it. Lots of love to all the readers! Enjoy reading.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro