Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay and Anika left to their destinations. But all the day both of them were thinking about each other. Shivaay reached OM early in the evening. After talking with his mom and badi ma, Shivaay went to Om's room. Omru were getting ready for a party.

Rudy: Bhaiyya...I missed you soooo much!

He hugged Shivaay tightly. Om chuckled seeing them.

S: Rudy..its getting awkward now! Chodo..

He pulled out of the hug.

R: Bhaiyya, get ready! We will leave for party..

S: Rudy, I am completely tired..I am sorry but I will accompany you next time..Both of you carry on!

Rudra gave a sad sigh and nodded okay.

Om: Shivaay is everything fine?

S: Yes of course!

Om hugged Shivaay while Rudra pouted.

R: Mere bina Obro moment!

ShivOm: Never! Aajao!

The trio hugged and OmRu left to party. Shivaay moved to his room and had a relaxing hot shower. He got dressed up in his white kurta and sat near the pool. Shivaay always likes to spend time with Omru, but today he want to spend some time alone.

Suddenly he thought to go to that place which he loves the most after OM. Taking his car keys he moved outside but Pinky stopped him.

P: Shivaay tu kaha jaa raha hai iss wakt?

S: I have some work, I will return soon!

He kissed her forehead and moved out. Pinky prayed for a miracle that can make his son to live life in a actual way.

After half an hour of driving, Shivaay reached a pent house. The guard opened the gate seeing him and smiled. Shivaay entered the lift and pressed 14th floor. Once he stepped out of the lift he stood infront of a flat. Taking keys from his pocket, he entered inside.

Shivaay had brought this house after he bagged his first deal. He stood near the balcony feeling the sea breeze touching him. His gaze suddenly fell on the violin which is on the wall. He took it and sat in the balcony. He closed his eyes and the first name his mind and heart said is,

Anu!

Flashback:

Place- Summer camp, Dehradun.

Shivaay was 9 years old when he went to summer camp because his friends asked him. Pinky gave many instructions to Shivaay and he agreed to her. He spent the first two days knowing about all the activities that the camp provides and his little heart wanted him to join violin class. He enrolled his name in the course and moved to the class. Everyone sat down in the class after the teacher arrived.

Shivaay was very much excited to learn. Then there entered a girl in a white frock with her hair tightly braided in a ponytail. She looked cute, thought the little Shivaay. As there was only a single chair empty near Shivaay, she sat next to Shivaay. He could not take his eyes away from her.

S: Hii!

A: Hiii..

S: My name is Shivaay!

A: You have a very big name! I will call you Shiv..Okay?

S: Okay! You did not tell me your name?

A: Anu..Naam toh suna hoga!

She said in SRK style and both of them giggled. Both of them shake their hands. Teacher said everyone to pair up in teams.

S: Anu..will you be in my team?

A: Okay Shiv!

Later everyone was given a violin and the teacher started to explain basics. While Anika was grasping every thing perfectly, Shivaay was struggling.

A: Shiv! Aise nahi karte..do it like this.

She explained and Shivaay started to understand everything.

S: Anu, you are really a genious!

A: Woh toh mein hoon!

The class completed and soon break time started.

A: Shiv in which school do you study?

S: Anu I came here from Mumbai!

A: Mumbai...It is capital of Maharashtra right!

Shivaay nodded.

A: Tum waha se aaye ho..tujhe dar nahi lagta hai?

S: Nahi lagta..Because darte woh log hai jisko confidence nahi hota hai!

A: Shiv is very brave!

S: Anu from where did you come from?

A: Mera ghar isi city mein hai..

S: Ohh! Anu..can we become best friends?

Anu tapped her finger on her cheek and said yes. Both of them shook their hands. Two weeks have completed and Shiv-Anu's bond became more stronger. One day Anu did not attend the class. Shiv waited for her for complete hour but she did not come. After the class, he moved towards the ground and saw his best friend Anu crying sitting on a chair.

S: Anu kya hua?

A: Kuch nahi..

She said while crying. Shiv saw the cut on her knee and immediately stood infront of her and took his kerchief from his pocket and covered her wound.

S: Anu, how did you get hurt?

A: Mujhe uss mote ne maara hai!

S: Koun?

A: Wahi, humara class mein hai na..Woh bad boy Shyaam. Usne mujhe dakka diya hai!

Shiv wiped her tears and said don't cry. We will teach him a lesson..But why did he push you?

A: Woh Shyaam na ek small puppy ko tang kar raha tha..Meine usse kaha ki usse tang mat karo..Usne mujhe dakka diya hai..

S: Tum ro mat! Mere paas ek idea hai!

He said an idea in her ear while she giggled in happiness after hearing it.

A: Shiv, you are bestest!

S: I know it!

The little Shivaay did his famous hair flick and both of them entered the class. Shivaay placed an artificial lizard in Shyaam's bag and Shiv-Anu giggled. In the class, when Shyaam opened his bag and touched the toy lizard. He jumped in the class with full fear and shouted lizard, lizard. To which a boy shouted,

Motu ek lizard se darta hai! Hahaha..

Shiv-Anu laughed like hell seeing his state.

S: Happy Anu?

A: So much...Thanks Shiv!

She hugged him and Shiv also hugged her in happiness. Later ShivAnu were sitting on a chair in the play ground.

A: Shiv, lets practise violin!

S: Okay Anu!

While both of them were practising, Anu stopped him.

S: Kya hua Anu?

A: Shiv, why we will practice the same tunes..We will become copy cats! Lets make our own tune na!

S: Own tune?

A: Yes..

Anika took her book and Shiv-Anu talked for half an hour and came out with a beautiful tune composed only by both of them.

S: Anu we did it!

A: Yes Shiv! I am happy!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro