Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anu took her book and after half an hour ShivAnu came out with a beautiful tune composed by both of them.

S: Anu, we did it!

A: Yes Shiv, I am very much happy!

Both of them hugged each other and jumped in happiness. Suddenly Shiv kissed Anu's cheek. She pouted.

S: I like you Anu!

A: I like you too Shiv! Chalo cotton candy khate hai!

S: No Anu, tum bimar pad jaogi..No!

A: Okay..bye mein kha rahi hoon!

She started to move towards the cotton candy stall while Shiv also moved along with her. Anu took two cotton candies and gave one to him.

A: Eat it Shiv, bohot acha hota hai!

Both of them ate cotton candies and enjoyed time with each other. Finally summer camp came to an end while there was a program given by the students. Shiv got ready in a white shirt and black jeans while he waited for Anu. She arrived after 5 minutes in a baby pink frock with a scarf around her neck.

S: Anu tum ne itni der kyu lagadi? I was waiting for you.

A: Sorry Shiv..Itni badi traffic tha..you know!

She said extending her hands. He chuckled.

S: Anu, yeh scarf achi nahi lag rahi hai! Remove it na!

A: Dekha meine bhi kaha tha mere bhaiyya ko yeh scarf achi nahi hai, par usne pehnne keliye kaha tha..I will remove it.

She removed the scarf and asked him how she looks.

S: Anu you r looking like beautiful angel.

A: Really?

Shiv nodded. Later Pinky and Shakti arrived at the venue to see Shiv's performance. The group performance given by all the students was awesome. After the performance, Shiv wanted to show Anu to his mom and dad but he did not find Anu. She vanished suddenly. There was no sign of her. He waited and waited..

Flashback End

Shivaay's eyes moistened with tears catching the scarf of Anu's. He held it close to his heart and let his tears flow. He is not the Shivaay Singh Oberoi now, but Anu's Shiv.

S: Kaha chali gayi thi tum Anu? Do you know how much lonely I am feeling now? Do you know I visited the summer camp the next year also...I thought I will meet you again...But I will not loose my hope Anu...I will meet you for sure..

He started to play the tune which both of them composed, closing his eyes. Suddenly he remembered Anika..The girl whom he met at hospital. He liked the way Anika pacified the little girl. He liked her innocent eyes. A smile formed on his face unknowingly.

He was disturbed by phone call. It was from the manager of Oberoi office, Dehradun. He took the call.

Person: Good evening sir, sorry to disturb you at this time..There is an important work.

S: Yes go on!

P: Sir we have finalised the list of interns who can work in Mumbai branch, the details of those candidates are mailed to you!

S: I will go through them..

He cut the call and opened his mail box. He checked his mail box and was shocked to core. Anika's details were sent to him. He carefully checked the photograph along with her name on her resume. 

The name showed Anika Vadhera. He got to know that she is daughter of Avinash Vadhera. That's why he met her in her dad's hospital.(the hospital is combinedly run by Anika's and Gauri's fathers).

He was feeling happy from inside, but he did not know the reason. He immediately thought to meet her. He dialed Khanna's number and asked him to organize interview for the selected candidates. Khanna instantly agreed and he cut the call. He smiled looking at the sky. He later got a call from his dadi asking him to come home. 

He placed his phone inside his pocket and took her scarf and placed it inside the wardrobe. There was a photograph of both of them which was another memory of both of them. He caressed the photo and gently kissed it. Placing it back near the bed he took the violin in his hands and kissed it and placed it in its place. Making sure everything was perfect, he locked the house and left to OM.

Anika's home:

Anika was busy caressing a kerchief with a smile on her face. She is sitting at the roof top of her home. It was something like this..

The kerchief had a S stitched on a corner side. She smiled and remembered how Shiv tied the kerchief on her wound.

A: Where are you Shiv? Will you meet me again?

She slipped into flashback.

It was the day of the celebrations in the summer camp and Anu's dad rushed to him after the performance had completed.

A: Papa...How is my performance? Mumma kaha hai papa...bhaiyya kaha hai?

Avinash: Anu tum abhi mere saath chal rahi ho!

A: Papa I will show you all my friends papa..come with me!

Avinash: Anu tum samajh nahi rahi ho, Viru bhaiyya ko na ek chot lagi hai..

Anu immediately started to cry.

A: Papa bhaiyya kaise hai..Mujhe abhi usse milna hai..Take me to bhaiyya..please papa..

Avinash wiped Anu's tears and said, bhaiyya theek hai Anu...He wants to see you..Tum chalo na!

And Anu left with her papa and completely forgot about Shiv who was waiting for her. She later went to the camp and came to know that Shiv left to Mumbai. It was in the same year that Anika's mom had met with an accident. 

Avinash was not able to move on from that incident and Anika's bade papa and badi ma had requested Avinash to move from that city for the sake of their children. Avinash agreed for the future of their children and moved to Mumbai.

Flashback End

Tears flowed down from her eyes but she immediately wiped them when she saw Viren coming upstairs. She took the dairy and acted to write something.

Viren: Cherry your phone is ringing continuosly..Take it!

Anika picked up the call and got to know that tomorrow would be her interview. She was shocked and surprised. Later she informed the same to Viren who hugged her tightly in happiness.

A: Bhaiyya sirf interview hai kal..you are feeling like I grabbed the job already..Aur dekho time bhi nahi hai...Mujhe prepare bhi hona hai!

V: Cherry...relax! You will grab this job and I have confidence on my cherry! Don't panic okay..

A: You are my sweeetu bhaiyya! Love you!

V: Love you too cherry! Acha raat ho chuki hai, meine dinner bana diya hai..And papa will also be arriving!

Anika nodded and both of them left the place taking the dairy and the kerchief. After having dinner Anika moved towards her room. Here Shivaay also moved to his room after having dinner. Anika sat on the swing in the garden attached next to her room. Shivaay sat near pool with legs dipped in water.

Shivika: Will we ever meet Anu/Shiv?

Precap: Anika's interview!

Hope everyone liked the update..Lots of love to all the readers..Lets watch how destiny will unite ShivAnu and make them Shivika!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro