Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Morning:

Shivaay gets up early and got ready in his three piece suit. There is something different today, he thought. Shrugging his thoughts, he was drinking his espresso when Omru entered his room.

Omru: Good morning Shivaay/bhaiyya!

Shivaay: Good morning!

Ru: Bhaiyya aaj aap thodi jaldi se tayar ho gaye hai...Kuch special din hai kya..Mera birthday toh nahi hai..

ShivOm: Shut up Rudra!

S: Om I have an important work and I may come late at night! Make sure everyone have dinner and dadi takes her medicines.

R: Iska matlab there is no Obro time today!

Rudy makes a pout to which ShivOm giggled. After having breakfast, Shivaay takes blessings from dadi and leaves to office.

Anika's home:

Viren and Anika reached back home after jogging while Avinash(Ani's dad) was busy watering the plants in garden. He always loves gardening because it was his wife's favourite hobby.

AniViru: Good morning papa!

Avinash: Good morning bacho! How is your jog?

Ani: Fine papa! You know what papa, Viru is getting more health conscious these days...Pucho kyu?

Avinash: Kyu Anu?

Anika tells Avinash that Viren wants to be fit and perfect for the wedding so that he could match Jeevika's style. Avinash and Anika hi-fighed and Viren gave an angry glare.

V: Cherry, mujhe tang karna khatam ho gayi toh jaake ready ho jao..You have your interview today.

A: Bhaiyya interview keliye bohot time hai, I will prepare breakfast!

V: No...aaj tum kuch nahi karogi! You relax and we will do the remaining work..Okay!

A: You should be awarded with tadibaaz title!

Viren and Avinash giggled and Anika left to get ready for the day. After all the three have breakfast Viren comes with a cup of curd mixed with sugar and made her eat wishing her good luck.

V: Cherry I will drop you!

A: No need bhaiyya..I know you have so much of work in office..Mein apni champa pe jaongi!

Later Avinash left to hospital in his car, Viren to his office on his bike which he brought with his first salary and Anika left to OI taking her champa.

Anika finally arrived at OI and she was waiting for the interview to start. Suddenly her heart started to beat in a weird manner.

A: Yeh kya ho raha hai mere saath!

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. The first man she saw was Shivaay Singh Oberoi entering his cubicle. While entering the cabin he looked towards Anika and gave a small smile. Anika instantly remembered him as the same person she saw at her dad's hospital. Her mouth was wide open when she saw his name at the door.

A: Anu, tum toh gayi..I even muttered idiot while he was staring at me..What if he listened it..Mein toh gayi..My dreams are gone!

She was continuously blabbering that she did not hear her name was called.

A: Bhagwan ji..ab sab kuch aap ke upar chod diya hai meine!

She took a deep breathe and went inside.

A: Good morning Sir!

S: Good morning Ms. Anika..Have a seat!

A: Thank you!

After half an hour of interview, Shivaay was completely impressed by Anika's talent and he immediately asked her to join from the next day. A wide smile was formed on her face and Shivaay forwarded his hand to her. She gave her hand to him and both felt the same spark once their hands met. She is beautiful, thought Shivaay. Both did not leave their hands until Mishra knocked at the door. Anika took her hand immediately and gave a small smile.

S: Ms. Anika, this is Mishra..he will give you all the instuctions!

Anika and Mishra greeted each other and Mishra gave her all the instructions and said to her that she would be working under Shivaay. Mishra also added that Shivaay sir is very punctual and he don't like things to be postponed. Anika decided to give her 100% and she will make her dad and bro proud. She thought she won't give chance to Shivaay to fire her. 

After listening to Mishra, Anika thought that Shivaay Singh Oberoi is definitely a big tadibaaz.

A: Mishra ji, I want to meet my colleagues...

M: Yes mam, this way please!

A: Sir, please stop calling me mam! You r elder to me..

Mishra smiled and later took her to introduce all the colleagues. Everyone gladly welcomed Anika except one girl called Jia. She did not like Shivaay smiling at her when he was entering his cabin. When Anika forwarded her hand to Jia she immediately backed off which made Anika a bit furious.

Composing herself down, she greeted everyone and she was about to leave when she met one person.

A: Hello sir, aap yaha?

Its Rakesh Arora, Anika met him at airport. Shivaay arrived to get him inside but stopped as Anika was talking to Mr. Arora.

R: Well I am here for a deal! Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho beti?

A: Its my workplace from tomorrow!

R: Then its a congratulations from my side!

A: Thank you so much sir! I will take your leave now..Its nice to meet you again Sir..

Both of them shook their hands and she turned back to see Shivaay staring at both of them.

A: I will take your leave Shivaay Sir!

She immediately leaves the place. Shivaay stared at her all the while till she was completely out of his sight. He sensed that Mr. Arora is also with him looking at him strangely. Composing himself he let Mr. Arora inside.

Next Day:

Anika was hell excited as it is her first day and is making sure that everything is perfect. Viren watched her roaming around the house. He moved towards her and cupped her face.

V: Why is my cherry tensed?

A: It's my 1st day right..Thodi si tension hai..

V: Mujhe nahi pata tha ki meri khidkitod cherry tensed bhi ho sakti hai! I am sure you will impress everyone with your work.

A: Are you sure?

V: As sure as I am marrying Jeevika!

A: Aww..Mere pyaare bhaiyya ke muh se yeh baatein bohot achi lagti hai..Yeh baat toh mujhe bhabhi ko batana chahiye..

Both of them giggled and Anika made her way towards her office. She parked her scooty and took a deep sigh and said,

A: My first day!

She then noticed someone standing at her back and turned immediately to find Shivaay staring at her.

A: Err...woh...Good morning sir!

S: Good morning Ms. Anika! Excited!

A: Yes..

S: Lets get in..

Anika nodded and entered lift. Shivaay pressed the button and Anika's phone rang. It showed Gauri.

A: Gauri I will talk later on, bye!

She whispered and Shivaay smiled. She instantly cut the call.

S: You can attend the call!

A: Its ok sir..I will talk later on.

She smiled back. Later both of them entered the office and involved in their works. Shivaay once looked at Anika who was busy making cute facial expressions doing her work. Maybe she is tired, he thought.

Fhat the Wuck Shivaay, she is your employee. Don't stare at her like that! He mumbled and took his espresso. The day had ended with lots of work and it was time for everyone to leave. Anika was busy searching for her phone. Just then Shivaay stepped out of his cabin and saw Anika searching for something.

S: What are you searching for?

A: Mera phone..Pata nahi kaha hai..

She said not looking at him.

S: I can help you..Take my mobile and make a call..

A: Its so sweet of you..

She said while turning towards him. She immediately stopped when she saw Shivaay forwarding his phone to her.

S: Go on, take it..

She forwarded her hand slowly and took his mobile from his hand. She dialed her number and heard the mobile ringing under her desk. She immediately bent down and took her mobile.

A: Mil gaya!

She was about to raise and her head was collided with desk and she winced.

A: Ouchh!

Shivaay made Anika to stand up immediately.

S: Zyaada chot toh nahi lagi hai na..Can't you watch!

He said while his hand moved towards her head and rubbed the place where she got hurt involuntarily. Anika was staring him all the while. He realized and dropped his hand. There was an awkward silence.

A: Woh..err...m..Thank you sir!

Shivaay nodded and both of them left the place. Gauri was waiting for Anika. When she saw Anika, Gauri ran to her.

G: Finally Anu..meeting you after 6 months! God knows how much I missed you..

Anika looked at Shivaay and then stared at Gauri and asked her to drop the hug. Gauri giggled and moved back. Shivaay mumbled Anu lightly.

A: Shivaay sir, this is Gauri..my best friend..And Gauri, he is Shivaay..My boss!

Shivaay liked how she whispered his name. It was awesome, he thought.

S: Nice to meet you...Good bye!

He immediately left the place.

G: He is so sweet right Anu!

A: Sweet ka toh pata nahi par he is Mr. Over disciplined for sure!

Both of them giggled and Aniri left the place on Anika's scooty. Shivaay started his car but the only word running in his mind was Anika's friend calling her Anu.

Oh come on Shivaay! Anu may be Anika's nickname..And I remember her name is only Anu..Stop over thinking!

Aniri had a gala time enjoying with their common friends and while returning they saw some boys were misbehaving with a girl and the girl was trying to fight with them. Aniri looked at each other and nodded.

A: Stop there, or else get ready to face consequences!

Goon: Get lost or else..

G: Kya karoge!

Goon: Wahi karunga jo iske saath kar rahe hai..

A: Lagta hai tujhe mera part 2 dikhana hi padega..

Aniri started to fight with goons and the other girl also showed her skills beating all of them very badly. Finally those boys ran for their lives.

Aniri: Tum theek ho?

Girl: Yes I am fine..Thanks a lot!

A: Shall we drop you?

A man came there and said that the car was ready.

Girl: I will go in my car! Nice to meet both of you! I am Bhavya..

A: Hlo, I am Anika!

G: And myself Gauri!

The trio left. Bhavya moved to OM.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro