Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika sat on the bed with a thud after hearing to her bhabhi. 

A: Bhabhi bhi na, pata nahi kuch bhi bol rahi hai...But she was so sure about it..Agar bhabhi sahi hai toh...Agar mujhe Shiv se sach mein pyaar ho gaya toh..Mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa rahi hai..I have to take fresh air...Warna mein pagal ho jaongi!

She sighed and first moved to kitchen. She drank a glass of water and moved to balcony and settled down on the chair. Sleep was far away from her. Her gaze fell on the chand bracelet that her mom had gifted. She ran her hands through it and closed her eyes.

Anika(in mind):

Mumma, mein bohot confused hoon..Mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa rahi hai..Kya mujhe Shiv se pyaar ho gaya hai? Lekin mujhe conform kani hai..

Her mind-Are you happy when he is with you?

Heart-Yes!

Mind-Do you feel sad when he is sad?

Anika remembered how his silence bothered him when he was sad because of fight between Tej uncle and Om.

Heart-His silence bothers me and his happiness makes me happy.

Mind-Can you be yourself when you are with him?

Heart-Yes.

Mind-Do you trust him?

Heart-Apne aap se bhi zyaada.

Mind-Can you share all your sorrows and happiness with him?

Heart-Yes.

Mind- Can he share his thoughts to you like the way you say to him?

Heart- Shiv mujhpe bharosa karta hai...He always shares his everything to me..So Yes!

Mind-Can you imagine a life without him?

Anika didn't know when tears started to flow from her eyes. But she felt one hand wiping them. She opened her eyes to see Shiv.

S-Anu, ro kyu rahi ho?

A-Shiv tum yaha kya kar rahe ho..

S-I am not sleepy so just came out to have some fresh air..But why are you crying?

A-Shiv, some dust fell in my eyes..I was not crying!

S-Ek sec..

He sat next to her and brought his face close to hers. He gently blew in her eyes and Anika held her night dress in her fist.

S-It's done..How are you feeling now?

A-Abh theek hoon!

She nodded like a kid and he too nodded like her. Both of them giggled.

S- Anu ek sec, mein abhi aaya!

A-Lekin kaha?

He just ran from the place. Later Anika felt herself wrapped under a comforter. She saw Shivaay smiling.

A-Shiv, you r also feeling cold right?

He nodded. She patted the place next to him and both of them covered themselves in the comforter. Anika is continuosly smiling.

S-Anu, tum aise smile kyu kar rahi ho?

A-Kuch yaad aa gayi hai, isiliye..

He looked at her and nodded.

A-Shiv?

S-hmm..

A-I will ask you one thing and you have to answer it properly..Okay?

S-Go on!

A-Shiv what did you feel when you got to know Anika is Anu..Sach bolna!

S-Its the most beautiful feeling Anu..Can't express in words.

Anika just looked at him and a she had tears in her eyes. Before they could fall, Shivaay placed his both hands on her eyes and wiped them.

S- Anu, meine kaha na Shiv ko acha nahi lagega jab Anu cry baby ban jayegi...What if I ask the same to you?

A- I wanted time to stop when I got to know you are Shiv!

Shiv got very much happy to know about her answer. He just wanted to pull her close to him not letting world to know about her. He just wanted her to be with him forever!

A-Shiv, tumne Om se baat ki hai kya? Humara plan work hua?

S-Yeh toh mein bolna hi bhool gaya...Bade papa was very much happy with Om..And I think the problem is solved!

A-Sach?

Shivaay just nodded in happiness. Anika squealed in happiness and hugged him tightly. He too reciprocated.

S- He wanted to talk to you..But I thought you were sleeping. He told me to thank you!

A- I am very much happy for him.

S- Me too!

A- Shiv?

S- Hmm..

A- Tumne kabhi school ditch kiya hai kya?

S- Achanak yeh kyu?

A- Bolo na!

S- I was a good boy since school! Kabhi aisa nahi kiya hai meine..

A- Very bad SSO!

Shivaay just giggled.

S- Tum bolo?

A- Weekly once karti thi! Not in school, but when I was in college!

S- Very bad AV!

A- AV?

S- Matlab hai Anika Vadhera...If you can call me SSO, then I can call you AV right!

A- Mujhe michmichi ho rahi hai...Call me Anu!

S- Ok Anu ji!

A- Thank you Shiv ji!

Both of them giggled.

A- Shiv you have any love stories in college!

S- Bilkul nahi...Aisi kyu poocha tumne?

A- Jaanna chahthi thi..

S- If I ask the same to you?

He prayed to God.

A- Bilkul nahi..

Shivaay sighed mentally.

A- Shiv I wanted to ask something, but you should not laugh okay!

S- Anu are you fine...Aise wierd questions kyu pooch rahi ho?

A- Shiv please!

S- Okay!

A- Mujhe na ek place pe jaane ka man hai...But you should not laugh okay!

S- Bilkul nahi hasunga, bolo toh!

A- From the time I was in college I wanted to go to one place..You should not think bad okay!

S- Abh bol bhi do meri ma, mein kuch nahi bolunga!

A- Okay, so baat yeh hai ki mujhe na disco jaane ka man hai! It's my secret wish!

S- Anu, yeh baat bolne ke liye tumne itna time liya hai?

Anika nodded with a cute pout.

S- If Ms. Vadhera is fine, Mr. Oberoi can take you tomorrow!

A- Really?

S- Yes! Anu kuch bole and Shiv woh poora na kare, aise bilkul nahi ho sakta!

A- Aww...Thank you so much billu ji!

S- Lekin ek baat batao, achanak se aise thought kaha se aayi hai!

A- Kisi ko batana mat ha, jab mein college mein thi toh, meine ek ladki ko baat karte hue suna hai! I thought to go for once! Lekin hum jaldi wapas aa jayenge!

S- Anu, I know what r you thinking..But Shiv pe trust hai na tujhe!

A- Apne aap se bhi zyaada!

Both of them looked at each other.

S- Itna bharosa karti ho mujh pe?

A- Ha, isiliye toh mein apni secret wishes tumse share kar rahi hoon..Tujhe koi doubt hai?

S- Bilkul nahi...

Shivaay(in mind)-

She is crazy and innocent..Not to forget she is my cutest Anu..Apni bachpana bilkul nahi chodti hai yeh ladki..But this is what I like in her..Dadi kehti hai ki mein apna life ko enjoy karna bhool gaya hoon..Lekin jab Anu mere saath hoti hai toh mujhe uski tarah se jeena pasand hai!

A- Shiv? Kya soch rahe ho?

S- Kuch nahi..

A- Shiv, ice cream khaoge?

S- Anu tumne time dekha hai..Its 11.45! Iss wakt koun ice cream khata hai?

A- The great Anika khaati hai..Mein toh tumhare liye pooch rahi thi! Kyunki mein tumhari baat manungi nahi!

She giggled and ran.

S- Pagal ladki! Nahi pagal bhi chota sa word hai!

She came towards him with two tubs of ice cream and forwarded it to him with a cheeky smile. He just giggled and both of them ate it talking about some random stuff. Anika soon slept peacefully resting her head on his shoulder. He smiled and gently traced his hand on her lips removing the ice cream.

He carried her in his arms to her room and made her lie down on the bed. He was about to get up but she held his collar tightly in her fist. Shivaay just smiled and removed her hand and observed she was still putting on the bracelet he gifted her. He gently bent to her level and pecked her forehead. After covering her with comforter, he left her room.

Anika opened her eyes and sat on the bed. She placed her hand on her forehead where he kissed. She blushed deeply. She wanted to know what will he do after she sleeps and pretended to sleep. She took her tweety doll in her hands and looked at the doll's eyes.

A: Bhaj gayi ghanti, pyaar ki! I don't know about his feelings, but I am sure, he too likes me the way I like him. I love you Shivaay!

She pecked her favourite doll and slept peacefully hugging it.

That's all for the day. Hope everyone likes it!

Precap: Drunk Anika and her masti while Shivaay having hard time controlling her!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro