Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Morning:

Anika gets up and she smells aroma of coffee. Shivaay comes to her room with two cups.

S: Good morning Kumbhkaran!

A: Good morning billu ji!

She stretches her hands lazily and yawns making him giggle. Seeing coffee cup in his hand, she forwards her hand making a cute pout. He giggled seeing her.

A: Mein fresh hoke aa jati hoon!

He nodded. She removed her hair band and let her curls loose. Shivaay was lost in her. She swayed her head and left to washroom humming a song. He just adored her. Shivaay was waiting for her in the balcony attached to her room.

Shivaay turned back knowing Anika's presence. She moved towards him wiping her face with towel. And all he did was to just adore her or to just check her out.

A: Good morning billu ji!

She said excitedly. He made a frown. She giggled.

A: My coffee?

S: It's ready highness!

He gave her the cup and both of them had it talking on some random stuff. Anika was stealing glances from him and just blushed. When he looked at her she shifted her gaze to coffee cup. He placed his hand on hers. She looked into his eyes. He asked what happened raising his eyes. She nodded nothing. Both of them smiled looking into each others eyes.

S: Anu aaj shaam ko hum dono club pe chalenge! Isiliye hum office se jaldi aa jayenge!

A: Shiv, agar work hai toh hum yeh plan cancel kar sakte hai.

S: Mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai..Shiv aaj Anu ko lekar jaa raha hai and that's it!

A: Tadibaaz billu ji!

Later both of them got ready for the day. Shivaay entered the kitchen to see Anika preparing breakfast.

S: Kya ban rahi hai?

A: Aloo poori! I wanted to eat it..

S: Anu, I will prepare it today..

A: Are you sure?

S: Yes! Tum bas relax karo and let me handle it.

A: Alright billu ji.

S: ANU!!

A: KYA!!

S: Stop calling me billu.

A: Don't expect it from me.

S: You are mad!

A: And you are billu!

She giggled and sat on the counter. He just sighed in defeat. Shivaay was preparing breakfast while his phone rang.

A: Mein lekar aati hoon!

She saw Rudra name on the phone. She smiled and attended the call and moved to kitchen. Shivaay understood that she was talking with Rudra. He got angry.

S: Iss idiot ko humesha mujhse kya problem hai? Jab dekho tab phone karke pareshaan karta hai!

Anika sat on the counter and both of them began to talk. She forgot a person was waiting for a chance to speak to her. He got it enough and snatched the phone from her hand.

S: Rudra, we r getting late for office! You can have your stupid convo(Anika glared at him)..Mera matlab hai you can have your valuable talk later on! Bye!

He cut the call and kept the phone on the counter.

A: Shiv, tum bohot bure ho! Mujhe na Rudra se baat karne nahi di!

S: If I leave my phone to you na you will start your conversations from GST to America-China relations..And to remind you we r getting late to office!

Anika pouted.

S: Acha sorry! Breakfast ban chuki hai..Let's eat! I am starving!

Anika nodded. Soon after having breakfast, both of them left to office. And as usual, both of them forgot about everything and focused on their works. And as said by Shivaay, both of them left the office.

Shivaay just adored how excited she was. He just wanted her to be happy always and promised himself to protect this cute smile on her face. After reaching home, both of them left to their rooms to get ready.

Shivaay's look:

Anika's look:

Both of them stunned to look at each other. If looks could kill, both would have been dead at the moment they saw each other. He moves towards her and gently tucks her hair strands.

A: Shiv?

S: Hmm..

A: Am I looking good?

S: Sach bolu?

A: Ha..

He moved close to her. She bent her head blushing. Shivaay raised his hand and gently raised her chin.

S: Tum bohot beautiful lag rahi ho Anu! And cute bhi..

A: Thank you Shiv!

She was about to move but he stopped her holding her hand.

A: Kya hua?

S: Anu, won't you compliment me?

He said making a puppy face. She just giggled.

A: You are also looking good Mr. SSO! Chale abh?

S: Yes..Anu?

She hummed. He forwarded his hand to her and looked into her eyes. She blushed and gave her hand to him. He slowly locked his fingers with hers. She gave a shy smile. Both of them moved out of the house.

Anika saw a bike at the porch and looked at Shivaay. He smiled.

A: Shiv hum..

S: Bike pe jaa rahe hai! Agar tujhe koi problem nahi hai toh..You are okay right?

He asked cupping her face.

A: Shiv ke saath hoon mein...Problem ki koi baat hi nahi hogi!

He lost in her. He moved a bit close to her. She started to breathe heavily. He just kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. Shock would be an understatement for her. She slowly raised her hands and placed them on his back. Shivaay felt very much happy seeing her reciprocating. She increased her grip while he was not less either. They parted unwillingly after a while.

S: Anu, wait here..I will bring the bike!

Anika nodded. Shivaay put on his helmet and brought the bike towards her and gave her the helmet. She sat on the bike and placed her hands on his shoulders.

S: Anu chale?

A: Yes Shiv!

He nodded and started the bike. All the while, he was staring at Anika through the rare mirror. They reached the place after 20 minutes of ride. Anika was busy talking to him and he enjoyed the ride.

Shivika got in and Anika's jaw dropped seeing the grandeur of the place. Shivaay just chuckled seeing her reaction.

S: Anu close your mouth at least!

Anika immediately closed her mouth and he giggled seeing her. Both of them settled down in the place reserved by him. None of them were talking. Soon romantic music was played by the DJ and Shivaay thought to break the ice.

S: Anu, can we have a dance?

He asked forwarding his hand. She smiled and gave her hand to him. Both of them made their way to the dance floor. Shivaay placed his one hand on her waist and the other hand was locked with hers. She placed her hand on his shoulder.

Both of them just swayed according to the beat. They were lost in each others eyes. Soon the music ended and but Shivika did not realize it and continued their dance. Everyone at the place cheered for Shivika.

They came back to reality. Anika just blushed while Shivaay just looked at her blushing face. He smirked and bent towards her.

S: Phir se blush kar rahi ho Anu!

A: Nahi toh!

S: You know what Anu, jhoot bolna achi baat nahi hota hai!

He smirked seeing her. Later both of them settled down and Shivaay ordered juice for Anika and champagne(without alcohol) for himself.

A: Shiv you can have a drink if you want to!

S: Mera man nahi hai...And waise bhi you are important to me than anything! I am not going to take any risk!

Anika smiles and nods to him. Both of them were talking when Shivaay's phone rang.

S: Anu, ek important call hai! I have to attend it..

A: Carry on!

He moved towards a corner. Soon a waiter placed juice along with the champagne. Anika was looking here and there. She saw something that made her jaw wide open. 

A couple were standing at a corner place and kissing hell out of each other. She immediately shifted her gaze to opposite side.

A: Chi..What the hell are they doing! Let Shiv come, I will leave this place..Pata nahi aise kaise kar sakte hai!

Anika starts getting hiccups and she drops the juice glass accidentally. A waiter was moving towards a table and Anika asked him to stop. She takes the glass and drinks it in a go thinking it to be a cold drink. But little did she knew it was alcohol with high content of wine.

Anika took one more glass and soon completed 5 glasses of alcohol. Shivaay reached the place but he did not find her. He got frightened and began to search for her. Suddenly he felt someone tapping his shoulder.

He turned to see Anika clutching his coat for support.

S: Anu, are you okay?

A: Billu...Meine tujhe pakad liya! Hahaha..Pakad liya..

Shivaay understood that Anika drank alcohol.

A: Shiv I missed you soooo much...

She extended her arms and showed this much. She was about to fall but he held her catching her waist.

A: Tumne socha ki mein gir jaungi na? Nahi girungi..Aise na bohot romantic films mein dekha hai meine!

She smiled sheepishly.

S: Anu, I think hume ghar jaana chahiye! Chalo abh?

A: Shiv woh dekho butterfly!

She freed herself from his grip and ran.

S: Isko rokna hi hoga!

Shivaay also ran behind her.

S: Anu please roko! Gir jaogi!

A: na na na na na!

She goes to a foreigner and pinches his shoulder.

Person: Excuse me!

A: Tum bilkul badar ki tarah ho!

She ran. The person stood up angrily.

Shivaay: I am sorry! She was drunk! Hope u don't mind! Anu stop!

He again ran to her. He was shocked as Anika stood on the table and shouted.

A: Ladies and gentlemen! Can I have your attention please! I am unable to find my billu so if you please find him ask him to meet me..

Person: Who is billu?

A: haww, don't you know my billu? He is Shiv...My Shiv! I will kill you if you say you don't know him!

Shivaay just stood on the table and held her in his arms. Both of them got down.

A: Shiv tum mil gaye..Anu ko Shiv mil gaya! Yipee...Ladies and gentlemen aaj ke shaam billu ke naam!

S: Anu, you r not in your consciousness...Lets leave!

A: Shiv lekin ek condition pe..Tum uss angrezi insaan ko maaro!

S: Kyu?

A: Usne paap kiya hai billu! Big paap! Arey, he doesn't know you? Billu ko koun nahi jaanta Shiv!

S: Anu, I will beat him later..Lets go okay! Anu listens to Shiv right!

Anika taps on her cheeks.

A: Shiv am I good girl?

S: Yes..Duniya ki sabse achi ladki ho!

A: Achi ladki toh sabki baat maanti hai na..Theek hai Shiv, I will listen to you!

Shivaay sighed and took her towards exit and placed her down.

S: Anu, mein bike leke aata hoon! Tum yahi khade rehna! You r Shiv's good girl right!

A: YES! Cheating nahi karungi!

He placed his bike just a few feet away. But when he turned back he was shocked to core. Anika stood on the roof of a car.

S: Oh god Anu! Neeche aao!

A: Shiv tum bohot gande ho..I hate youuuuu!

S: Anu please Shiv ke liye neeche aao!

A: Mein tab tak neeche nahi aaongi jab tak tum mere baat nahi maante!

S: As you say Anu! But get down first!

A: No, first you will agree to what I say! So mein yeh keh rahi thi ki...jab tak mein...*tapping her cheek*...mein nahi..tum..Tum yeh kubool nahi karte ki...kya kubool karoge..Ha yaad aagaya..tum yeh nahi manoge ki tum Anika Vadhera se darte ho, mein neeche nahi aane waali!

S: Anu mein sabse zyada tujhe dekh kar darta hoon..Maan liya na abh toh aa jao!

A: Nahi..Tum na dil se nahi keh rahi ho! Maanlo Shiv...Agar tum maan lo toh Anu getting down, warna Anu jumping down! And my aatma going up up up! Tears coming down down down!

S: Anu mein dil se maanta hoon ki mein tumse darta hoon..You know na Shiv never lies!

Anika taps her cheek with her finger.

A: Shiv mujhe yaad aa gaya ki tum kabhi lies nahi bolte! Lekin tum kuch aur bhi maanna hoga!

S: Tum jo bologe, mein woh karunga!

A: Shivaay Singh Oberoi, accept Anu is sweet, cute, amazing, khidkitod, beautiful, intelligent and sexy! Tabhi mein neeche aaongi!

S: Anu you r really beautiful and sweet! Abh toh aa jao!

A: Shiv you don't find me sexy! 

She starts to fake cry.

S: Anu you r the most sexy person okay! Abh neeche aajao..Shiv keliye!

A: Sirf Shiv keliye aa rahi hoon..Theek hai!

Her leg slips and she was about to fall down but Shivaay held her in his arms. Both of them looked into each other.

A: Shiv, you know something? You r really hot! Itna hot ki kya bolu!

S: Anu chalo hum ghar chalte hai!

A: Shiv mujhe na ghar nahi jaana!

S: Kyu Anu?

A: Agar ghar chale gaye toh tum mere paas nahi rahoge na! You will go to your room and I will go to my room na! Don't go please..

S: Anu I will never leave you okay!

A: Shiv mujhe na kuch confess karni hai!

S: Kya?

A: Secret hai! Kisi ko batana mat! I love someone!

S: Who?

He asked with a shock on his face.

A: Wahi jo mera sapno ka raja hai...Hrithik Roshan! Uff mere dil mein thodi khali si jagah thi!

She began to sing and Shiv looked at with disbelief. Shivaay thought he can't take Anika on his bike in this condition and booked a cab.

A: Shiv mujhe na neeche mat utaro! I want to stay like this!

S: Your wish is my command Anu!

Anika moved towards his face and pecked his cheek. His eyes popped out.

A: You r the best in the world Shiv! Mujhe chodke kabhi mat jao! And agar tujhe jaana hai toh mujhe bhi leke chalo!

She said like a baby. He just looked at her and nodded.

A: Mujhe pucca wala promise do!

S: Pucca wala promise, okay!

A: behno aur bhaiyo, suno suno suno...Shiv ne kaha ki woh mujhe nahi chodega! Aap sab sakshi hai ki Shiv ne yeh kaha hai! But yaha koi nahi hai...

S: Anu please chup ho jao! And so jao...Shiv tujhe chod ke kahi nahi jayega!

Meanwhile the cab arrived and both of them settled inside.

A: Shiv, tujhe na ek secret batani hai!

S: Bolo!

He said with a tired sigh.

A: Shiv when you left my room na yesterday...I was not sleeping..I got up after you left!

S: Kyu Anu?

A: Because Anu wanted to know how will Shiv care for her! Kisiko batana mat!

S: Theek hai! Lekin Anu, why do you wanted to know how will I take care?

He saw her and she slept peacefully. Her face looked as calm as an ocean. He gently tucked her hair and hugged her close to him. On reaching their house, Shivaay made the payment and carried her to her room.

He placed her delicately on the bed and removed her heels. He sat next to her and held her hand in his and kissed her hand.

S: Anu ko chod kar Shiv kahi nahi jayega!

He bent and pecked her forehead. After covering her with comforter, he left to his room. He changed his clothes and lied down on the bed.

S: What r you doing to me Anu? Mein tumhare alawa kuch bhi soch nahi paa raha hoon..I am not understanding how I change myself from Shivaay Singh Oberoi into Shiv when I am with you..And I am liking it..And I promise you Anu, mein tujhe kabhi nahi chodunga..

He closed his eyes and dozed off thinking about her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro