Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Morning:

Anika woke up and she felt the world is spinning. She caught her head in her hands.

A: Mujhe itna zor se head ache kyu ho raha hai! God, its unbearable!

She took the water glass and drank all the water in a go. Just then Shivaay entered her room with a glass of lemon water.

S: Good morning Anu!

A: Kaha ki good morning...Mera sar bohot dard kar raha hai! Kal raat kuch hua hai kya?

S: Anu, tujhe seriously kuch yaad nahi hai?

A: Nahi...Kya hua? Meine kuch kiya hai kya?

S: Pehle tum yeh lemon water peelo...You will get relief from hangover.

A: Hangover? Matlab?

Shivaay gave the glass and sat on the bed next to her.

S: Kal raat tumne na alcohol pee li!

A: WHAT?

S: Anu, pehle tum yeh peelo..

Anika drank it in one go.

A: Shiv, mujhe batao na meine kya kiya hai...hayee mera sar phata jaa raha hai!

S: Anu, relax ho jao pehle...Go and fresh up first! You will feel relaxed..And mein sab kuch bataonga..Okay..

Anika nodded and Shivaay left the room. Later she meets Shivaay who was busy working in kitchen. He sensed her and looked towards her.

S: Abh kaisi hai tu?

A: Pehle se theek hoon!

Shivaay nodded and continued to prepare breakfast.

A: Shiv?

S: Hmm..

She placed her hand on his shoulder and he turned back. She held her hand and took him towards dining table. Both of them settled down.

A: Shiv, abh toh batado ki meine kya kiya hai?

S: Anu tumne kuch nahi kiya hai..Tumne galati se alcohol pee li and dozed off into sleep..

A: That's it? Meine kuch..woh..kuch nahi kiya hai na?

Shivaay smirked and bent close to her.

S: Are you feeling bad that you didn't do anything?

A: NO!

She squealed enough to damage his ears. He closed his ears.

A: Mera matlab hai ki meine aisa nahi socha hai!

S: Then why are you worrying? Just relax and have breakfast..Mein abhi gaya and abhi aaya!

Both of them giggled and Shivaay left to kitchen. Anika relaxed resting herself on the chair and closed her eyes.

A(in mind):

Kuch toh hua hai, Shiv is hiding it from me! I can understand..Anu socho, kuch gadbad toh hua hai! And movies mein bhi dikhate hai na jab alcohol peete hai toh, nashe mein kuch bhi karte hai! Think Anu!

S: ANIKA!!

A: Shiv, why are you shouting?

S: Kaha kho gayi ho, I was calling you since 2 minutes!

A: Mein kuch soch rahi thi!

S: Listen, don't stress about anything...Have breakfast!

A: Okay..

Both of them had breakfast and Shivaay asked her to stay back and have rest to which she denied. Both of them argued and it's Anika who won. Shivaay gave her you are impossible wala look to which she glared.

Laterboth of them moved to office and involved themselves in work. Anika waspreparing a document and she was lost thinking about the previous day. Suddenly she remembered she was running in the club and standing on roof of car. Though she was unable to remember what happened correctly, she understood that she had done a lot of pagalpan. She looked at Shivaay who was busy working on his laptop.

She moved towards him. He saw her.

S: Anu, koi problem hai?

A: Mere saath aao!

She took his hand on both of them settled down on the couch.

S: Anu bolo kya hua?

A: Tumne jhooth kyu bola? Mujhe sab kuch yaad aagaya! Because of me, you might have been embaressed...I am sorry Shiv!

She started to cry closing her face in her hands while Shivaay was shocked. He didn't know how to react to her. He just broke into laughter seeing her innocence. Anika stopped crying and looked at him.

A: Why are you laughing?

S: Why are you crying? Ek sec..

He took a tissue paper and wiped her tears. She was looking at him with confused eyes. He placed his hand around her and gently pulled her towards him.

S: Anu, I lied to you because I know what would be your reaction..I did not want you to be uncomfortable with me...I can't handle it Anu..Isiliye meine tujhe jhooth bola..I am sorry..

A: I am sorry too..I promise I will not ask such weird wishes again..

S: Tab toh mein tujhse baat hi nahi karunga!

She looked at him with shock evident on her face.

S: Anu hum dono best friends hai na...If I can share my secrets with you then you should also share your secrets with me!

A: Matlab had hai, you r making deals even in friendship..

S: Businessman hoon na, I was habituated to make deals! So, lets make a deal today..

A: Kounsa deal?

S: Yahi ki tum apni secret wishes sirf mujhse share karogi and I too will do the same! Bolo, manzoor hai?

He forwarded his hand to her and gave her are you okay wala look. She giggled and forwarded her hand to him.

A: Okay Mr. BSO!

He narrowed his eyes.

A: BSO ka matlab hai, Businessman Singh Oberoi!

She giggled while he gave an angry glare. He thought of something and smirked.

S: Waise Anu, tum kuch keh rahi thi kal raat..

Giggle on her face was vanished and a fear took its place. He bit his cheek to stop his laugh.

S: Ha Anu, you climbed the roof of the car and you were saying to accept you as hot and sexy!

Anika's jaw widened as he stated it.

A: Chi..mein aisa kabhi nahi bolungi!

S: Anu, jab nashe mein hote na toh sirf sach hi bolte hai..And you know you even accepted me hot and dashing..Tumne yeh bhi kaha ki tum mujhe checkout kar rahi thi..And you know you even kissed me!

A: WHAT? Shiv bolo yeh sab jhoot hai!

S: Abhi toh kaha na meine..

She turned her face to opposite direction and started to cry.

S: Anu I am sorry...I was just kidding..Just kidding...Your face was worth watching Anu!

She turned to him and started to beat him.

A: You stupid, idiot, tadibaaz, akdu,..

S: And hot bhi!

He started to run across the room forgetting they are in office.

A: Shiv abh toh tum nahi bachoge! Ruk jao! I said stop..

S: Catch me if you can Anu!

Finally she caught him and both of them fell down with Anika on top of Shivaay. Both of them began to laugh like maniacs. He stopped his laugh to see her continuously laughing.

He thought that he was living to hear her laugh and to smile with her. How beautiful it would be if he had a chance to hold her forever in his arms like this, his heart said. Even his mind agreed to his heart for the first time.

Anika stopped laughing to see Shivaay staring at her. She was lost in his eyes which were changing colour. His eyes fascinated her, and to be precise everything about him fascinated her. He slowly raised his hand and gently tucked her loose hair strand and raised his face a bit close to her. She started to breathe heavily. She closed her eyes tightly with a pink blush never leaving her face and he tilted towards her.

But they got disturbed when George knocked the door. Both of them realized their positions and stood up immediately.

G: Sir, is everything okay?

S: Yes..Now leave!

George left the room at the very next second. Shivika looked at each other.

S: Anu woh..

A: I think hume work karna chahiye!

Both of them settled down at their places not looking at each other. But they were lost in their world thinking about what happened few minutes ago.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro