Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivika involved themselves in their works and Shivaay looked at her randomly. He smiled seeing her getting back to normal self. Maybe she really missed her dad, he thought. At one point, Anika looked at him. He smiled seeing her and she too smiled back.

Soon the day had ended and Shivika moved for shopping. Anika was very much excited and he could feel it. They reached the mall after a while.

S: Anu, lets go!

A: Yes..Shiv?

S: Kya hua?

A: Aap ko bhi shopping karni hai na!

S: Yes...Rudra ne toh ek bohot badi list di thi..Agar ek bhi miss hua toh woh nahi chodega!

Both of them giggled. Anika pointed towards a shop and both of them went inside.

A: Shiv, I need your help! Viru loves watches...But I am not understanding which one! Help me na..

Shivaay looked at two watches.

S: Anu yeh dono ache hai...Select any one..

Shivaay's gaze fell on a blue watch and Anika looked at him and then at the watch.

A: Shiv, mein yeh white watch le lungi! It's okay right?

S: Perfect!

Anika purchased the white watch. Meanwhile Shivaay's phone rang and he excused himself.

A: Excuse me...Pack the blue one also..

Person: Okay mam! Any note to be given along with it?

A: Ha..yes!

She took paper and a pen from her bag and wrote a note and gave it to the person.

P: Okay mam! 

Shivaay reached inside and Anika was holding her cover.

Shivaay: Could you pack the blue watch?

P: Sorry sir its already purchased by..

Anika cut him.

A: Shivaay some person had seen the watch and purchased it!

Shivaay sighed.

S: Anu chale?

A: Yes..

Shivaay left the shop.

Person: Mam, is it a surprise for him?

A: Yes..Thanks a lot!

P: Have a good day mam!

Anika smiled and left outside. Later they moved towards accessories.

S: Anu, I need your help now! Mom, badi ma, Bhavya sab keliye mujhe gifts khareedna hai and mujhe tumhari help chahiye!

A: Don't fear when Anu is here!

Shivika took almost one hour and they purchased gifts for all the ladies. Shivaay liked Anika's selection. Anika moved towards a set of three bracelets. She smiled widely remembering their childhood.

A: Excuse me, pack this also..

S: Anu yeh kis keliye?

A: Jeevika bhabhi, Gauri and I used to put on same kind of bracelets in childhood..Bhabhi yeh dekhegi toh khush ho jayegi!

He smiled seeing her.

A: Acha Shiv, mujhe na kuch personal shopping karni hai toh..

S: Jao na Anu, in fact mujhe bhi kuch shopping karna tha..Ek kaam karo, tum jao...Call me after you complete your shopping..

She nodded. Both of them left to finish their works. Anika was going to one shop while she noticed something and moved there. She smiled and decided to give another surprise to Shivaay. She completed her work and the person said that it takes time. 

Anika told that she will complete her other works and return back. The person nodded. Soon an hour passed by and Shivaay had completed all his shopping. Most of his shopping contained Rudra's list.

He took out his phone and called her. The phone showed busy. He cut the call and decided to buy something for Anu. He smiled and moved towards the same shop where they had purchased accessories. He looked at one chain and thought it would be perfect.

He purchased it and smiled imagining how would it be on Anika. He stepped out from that store and called her but she did not attend the call. He called her again but there was no response from her. He got panicked and began to search for her calling her.

S: I hope she is fine..Pick up the call damn it!

Panic and anger were clearly visible on his face. After 5 minutes he saw her coming towards him excitingly holding a big box. He got so much angry and grabbed her shoulders tightly.

A: Shiv chodo..

S: Anu what r you thinking about yourself..Meine kaha tha mein call karunga tum phone utha lena..Do you know how much worried I was...Meri jaan nikal gayi thi..How could you be so careless? Ek min, ahb mujhe samajh mein aaya...Tum apni stupid si challenge ke liye yeh sab kuch kiya na..How could you be so childish Anu? Tujhe kuch ho jaata toh? I am responsible for you damn it! Just speak something?

He almost yelled and everyone looked at them.

A: Shiv, I know meine tumse challenge kiya tha ki tum mujhe lekar dar jaoge..Lekin mein itna bhi immature nahi hoon...I know what to do and how to do..And rahi baat phone ki toh mera phone gir gayi thi and ek problem aa gayi..Yaha ek store tha toh mein waha gayi thi..I took time..And phone theek hone ke baad toh mein tumhare liye gift khareedne gayi thi..I never knew you will think like that about me..

She took his hand and placed the gift box in his hand.

A: Mein jaa rahi hoon!

She wiped her tears. Shivaay felt bad. She was about to move but he stopped her.

S: Anu I am sorry...I know ki mujhe aisa impulsive nahi hona chahiye tha...Please mujhe maaf karo!

A: Shiv, mujhe ghar jaana hai!

S: Theek hai..But lets have dinner and leave!

A: Will you take me back or shall I leave alone?

He sensed she was hurt deeply. He nodded and both of them settled down in the car. 

S: Anu I am sorry!

A: Shiv abhi mera mood bilkul theek nahi hai! We will talk later on..

Anika just looked at the opposite direction. He understood and decided to talk to her once they reach home. After reaching home, Anika took her bags and left to her room. Shivaay got hurt seeing her sad because of him.

He thought of a plan to manofy her. He first took his bags to his room and left to have a shower. Later he moved to kitchen and prepared aloo poori for her. He moved towards refrigerator and took out an ice cream. Neatly placing them in a tray, he moved to her room.

He knocked the door but she did not gave any reply. He understood that she was super angry at him and went inside. He saw Anika watching tom and jerry with high volume. He moved towards her.

She saw him and increased the sound and turned her face to TV.

S: Anu, tumne dinner nahi kiya...Meine aloo poori banaya tha tumhare liye!

She did not give him any reply. He sighed and switched off TV.

A: Shiv let me watch TV..What is your problem?

S: Anu, I know meine jo kiya woh bohot galat tha...I am sorry!

Tears made its way from her eyes. The next moment he sat next to her and brought her close to him and wiped them.

A: Tum bilkul stupid ho! Idiot, monkey, donkey...I don't want to talk to you!

S: I am sorry...Please Shiv ko maaf karo..Shiv ko acha nahi lag raha hai!

A: And tumne jo mall mein kiya uska kya? Mein jaanti hoon ki kabhi kabhi childish behave karti hoon...Lekin aise stupidity mein kyu karungi! Meine phone bag mein rakhli and it got late when I was buying a present for you! Lekin tum yeh bilkul nahi samajhte..Do you know how excited I was when I came with that gift box...Sab ke saamne mujhe daant liya...Shiv, I am not crying because you scolded me..I felt your care in those words...I got hurt when you talked about the challenge..Do you think mein aisa kuch kar sakti hoon?

Shivaay nodded negatively.

A: Toh aisa kyu kaha tumne? You are really a big stupid..I won't talk to you..

She hugged him tightly and cried. He soothed her caressing her hair and saying sorry in her ear continuously.

S: I will not do anything like that again..Please maaf kardo mujhe!

A: Ek condition pe!

S: Bolo?

A: You will never jump into conclusions before knowing what happened completely! Promise karo..

She extended her little finger.

A: Pinky promise?

He forwarded his finger and locked them.

S: Pinky promise..Aage se aisa bilkul nahi karunga! Abh yeh rona band karo...Bilkul cry baby ki tarah dikh rahi ho..

A: Agar mein cry baby hoon toh tum sadu ho..Sadu Singh Oberoi!

S: I accept I was sadu..Khaana khale..I am starving!

He said making a puppy face. She giggled and nodded. Both of them had dinner and he opened the ice cream box and put it in front of her.

A: Yeh mere liye?

S: Nahi abhi yaha ek bhoot aayega...Uske liye!

Both of them chuckled. She took the spoon and forwarded it to him. He ate it and took the spoon from her hand and fed her ice cream.

A: Abh poora maaf kar diya!

Both of them giggled.

A: Mera gift dekha hai?

S: Nahi...gift dene waali bohot naraz thi toh meine socha ki pehle usse manalu...Acha meine tumhare liye bhi ek gift laaya tha..Ek sec!

He moved to his room and brought the box to her room. She forwarded her hand like a small kid and he giggled. Anika was about to open it but he stopped.

A: Kya hua?

S: Open it after I go back..

Anika nodded.

A: Shiv?

S: Hmm..

A: I am sorry...I shouldn't have scolded you like that..Even I too didn't talk with you properly in the mall!

She catched her ears and made a puppy face. He just took her into a tight hug. She responded back with a wide smile. Both of them parted after a while.

S: Good night Anu!

A: Good night!

Anika took the tray from his hands and moved to kitchen. After completing her work, she took a water jug and moved towards her room. Shivaay also walked back to his room after she closed the door.

Shivaay's room:

Shivaay moved inside and opened the gift box. There were few boxes inside. He opened one box. It had..

It's a pen with a golden nib. There was a note along with the pen. The note showed,

Not only your actions but your writings should also be golden! Hope you like it! Your bestie Anu!

He placed the pen box aside and there was another box. He took it out and shocked. It was the same watch he saw in the mall.

S: Iska matlab yeh hai ki Anu ne mujhe dekha when I was looking at the watch.

There was a note along with the box. He opened the note and it showed,

Now you will remember your bestie every second...I know you will never forget me! Your bestie Anu!

He placed the note inside the watch box and there was another box in the big box. He sighed and opened it.

There was a photograph of both of them. It was sketched with a pencil. It was their photograph which they took at the London Eye. There was a note with it.

I really had a best time on that day...I will never forget that day! Your bestie Anu!

Shivaay had tears in his eyes after seeing all the gifts. He understood how badly he hurted her with his words. But she forgive him.

S: I am so sorry Anu!

Anika's room:

Anika opened the box that Shivaay had given her. There was a beautiful chain.

There was a note with it. She took it out.

Anu do you remember you said to me that you like doves! So I decided to gift you this..Hope you like it! Shiv!

She smiled widely remembering the day she said it to him. She caressed the chain and the only word that came to her mind was beautiful!

She thought she hurted Shivaay badly in the mall. She had tears in her eyes.

A: I am sorry Shiv!

That's all for the day...Hope everyone likes it! Lots of love to all!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro