Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Day:

Anika gets up early and prepares coffee and espresso. Shivaay comes to kitchen in a while.

S: Good morning!

A: Good morning Shiv!

She smiled and he sat on the kitchen counter. Both of them looked into each other.

Shivika: I am sorry!

Both of them looked again and began to laugh. Anika was holding her stomach to control the never ending laugh. Shivaay just lost in her. Her smile had done something on him, he thought.

A: Bohot kuch ho gaya kal raat!

S: I agree...Mein toh kuch zyada react kiya tha!

Anika narrowed her eyes.

A: Lets forget it! Here, have your kali coffee!

S: I think tujhe ek baar try karna chahiye!

A: NO way I am going to touch that kali coffee! Usse dekne se hi mujhe michmichi hoti hai!

Shivaay giggled seeing her expression.

S: Anu?

A: Hmm..

S: Once come here!

She moved towards him.

A: Kya hua?

He bent towards her and pulled her cheeks. She was shocked.

A: Yeh kisliye?

She asked cutely while blushing.

S: You are looking cute Anu!

A: Woh toh mujhe pata hai!

She said raising her collar. He just giggled. She gave the espresso cup to him and she took her coffee cup. Both of them had their coffee. After getting ready, Shivika moved to office. They had a meeting with the delegates at afternoon.

Shivika were so much busy in finalizing the work. Soon it was afternoon and the meeting was about to start. Anika was very much nervous but pretending to be okay. She saw how much hard work Shivaay had done to grab the deal. She want's the deal to be finalized to see his happiness.

Shivaay observed this and moved close to her.

S: Don't be nervous!

She looked at him and nodded. He slowly held her hand and locked his fingers with hers. She was shocked and blushed turning her gaze away.

S: I am with you!

Both of them looked into each other. His words gave her strength. She smiled. Soon the meeting started and Shivika gave the presentation together. All the delegates were impressed with the work and the deal got finalized.

Anika was very much happy that she wanted to jump in happiness. But she maintained a calm look. Shivaay chuckled seeing her. Shivaay announced that a party will be organized on achieving the deal. Everyone agreed.

It was evening and Shivika drove back. On their way Jeevika had called Anika. Shivaay smiled seeing her happiness and adored the way Anika was explaining how they achieved the deal. She is even mentioning all the minute details. But Shivaay's smile vanished when Anika said,

A: Bhabhi I am also missing you so much...But there are only 3 days left! After that your bacha comes back to you na! Don't feel sad.

She cuts the call and looked at Shivaay who was busy lost in his world.

A: Shiv!

She placed her hand on his shoulder. He came back to reality.

A: Shiv are you okay?

S: I am fine Anu? Aisa kyu poocha?

A: Shiv, we crossed the house.

S: What?

He looked outside and realized they he had crossed the pent house.

S: Mein..woh..party ke baare mein soch raha tha!

Anika nodded unwillingly. Shivaay drove back. All the while Shivaay was lost in somewhere. How did time flew so fast, he thought.

Anika understood that there was something troubling him and decided to change his mood. Both of them entered inside.

A: Shiv?

S: Kya hua?

A: Will you take me to church?

S: Iss wakt?

A: I wanted to visit church from the moment I arrived here...Mujhe leke chalo na...Please please please..

She asks making the cutest puppy face.

S: Fine! Anu please aise face mat banao!

A: Yayyy! Shiv is shoo shweet! Mein jaldi ready hoke aati hoon! You also get ready!

She said excitedly and ran to her room.

S: Crazy girl!

He chuckled and left to his room to get ready. After a while he reached living area and was shocked to see her.

Anika was putting on her earring and getting down the staircase. He just wanted only both of them to be in this world. To be precise, he just wanted her. She moved towards him.

A: Shiv!

No response from his side. She moved a bit close to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

A: Shiv kya hua?

He came back to reality.

A: Are you fine?

S: Ha, mein theek hoon!

A: Shiv, tujhe dekh kar aisa bikul nahi lag raha hai!

S: I am fine Anu..woh..tumse kuch kehna tha!

A: Bolo na!

He moved a step close while she took a step back.

A: You were saying something?

S: Yahi..ki..tum aaj bohot khoobsoorat lag rahi ho!

She lowered her gaze and blushed. Hair strands were blocking his view. He raised his hand and slowly tucked her hair behind her ear. She shivered when his hands touched her skin near her ear. He took his own time withdrawing his hand back. Anika started to breathe heavily and turned into a bright tomato.

S: Tumse kuch aur bhi kehna hai!

A: Kkyaa?

S: Yahi ki blush karte wakt aur bhi khoobsoorat lagti ho!

She looked at him while he winked and moved outside. She blushed more deeply if possible. He just rubbed his back side of neck giving a sheepish smile.

He turned back and looked at her.

S: Anu, we r getting late!

A: aa rahi hoon!

Both of them settled down in the car and Shivaay started to drive. He was busy stealing glances with her while she was busy humming a song from radio.

S: Anu?

A: Hmm..

S: Achanak se traditional attire kyu pehna hai tumne?

A: Kyu achi nahi lag rahi hoon kya?

S: Nahi just generally..

A: Bas aise hi pehen lia..

S: Ek baat bolu?

She looked at him.

S: You look good in traditionals! I mean it..

A: Did sun rise from west?

S: Aisa kyu poocha?

A: Nahi aaj bhagad billa bohot tareef kar raha hai! It's not your style na!

S: Acha ji then say what's my style!

A: Karke dikhao!

S: Go ahead..

She took out her phone from her bag. He was looking at her. Anika cleared her throat.

A: Shivaay Singh Oberoi kabhi na nahi sunta hai..Mujhe woh deal chahiye matlab chahiye..I don't care anything Mishra..just do as I say..Or else you are fired!

She giggled while he gave an angry glare.

S: Itna rude bhi nahi hoon mein!

A: Aisa aap ko lagta hai...If you want to conform na, go to Mishra ji once...

She burst into laughter. He made a sad face.

A: Acha sorry...I didn't mean to..

S: Abh kya bolu Anu..Shiv had transformed into Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

Anika understood she hurted him. She moved towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

A: Ek baat bolu...Shiv ke saath mein masti kar sakti hoon lekin mein Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko izzat karti hoon..

He turned towards her.

A: Shivaay Singh Oberoi apni family ka neev hai...I know sab bolte hai ki SSO ke paas money hai, status hai, power hai..They feel jealous because of you having these..But who knows unn powers ke saath aap ko bohot saari responsibilities bhi aate hai..I am proud of you Shiv! Yeh sab ki bas ki baat nahi hai!

A small tear rolled down from his eye and Anika immediately wiped it.

A: Shiv..I am sorry agar meine kuch galat keh diya toh...I really didn't mean to..

S: Shh! Tum bohot bolti ho...Your name should be chatter box!

A: Mein itna kaha bolti hoon Shiv...

She asked making a cute face. He burst into laughter seeing her.

A: Abh has kyu rahe ho?

S: Meri marzi...SSO joh chahe kar sakta hai!

Anika pinched his shoulder. He stopped laughing.

S: Abh yeh kyu?

A: Jab SSO joh chahe woh kar sakta hai toh Anu bhi jo chahe kar sakti hai!

She said and flicked her hair like he does.

S: Yeh mera signature step hai!

A: Ha toh..

S: Toh sirf mein kar sakta hoon!

A: Tadibaaz!

S: Crazy girl!

Both of them looked into each other and smiled sheepishly.

A(in mind):

Chalo, Shiv ka mood theek ho gaya!

S: Anu, we reached St Paul's Cathedral!

A: Wow! This place is amazing! Lets get in..

Both of them entered the place holding each others hands. They prayed to God closing their eyes.

A(in mind):

All I wish is the happiness to retain in our lives forever! Give Shiv all the happiness and strength of the entire world...And make sure bhaiya and bhabhi's life will be colorful!

S(in mind):

I don't know what is happening to me when she is around..But humare beech jo kuch bhi hai, woh bohot acha hai...Please retain this happiness in our lives!

He opened his eyes to see Anika still praying to God. He smiled and looked at her. Later she opened her eyes and smiled seeing him.

S: I think you have so many wishes! Acha batado kya maanga hai!

A: Shiv, don't you know this...wishes prayed to God should not be said to anyone! Warna woh poora nahi hota hai! Let them be secrets.

He smiled and nodded. He always gets amazed seeing her actions. Both of them settled down in a chair.

A: Yaha kitna peaceful hai na!

Shivaay nodded looking into her. Both of them sat there silently. After a while, a little girl came there with her father. He was holding her in his arms. Anika was lost in that scene. She remembered how her father used to carry her when she was little. She smiled widely.

Shivaay looked at her and then at the scene she was looking at. He also went awe looking at the father daughter duo.

A: Bachpan ki yaad aa rahi hai!

He looked at her and both of them smiled.

S: Anu, raat hone waali hai...Chale!

Anika nodded. Later Shivaay takes Anika to a classy restaurant.

A: Yeh kisliye?

S: We bagged a deal Anu...I wanted to celebrate it with you!

A: Shiv you are really crazy!

S: Not than you Anu!

Shivaay placed the order and after a while both of them had it. Anika was continuously talking to him on some or the other topic while Shivaay had listened everything carefully. He felt sad because he will miss his chatter box Anu once they leave. But he wanted to live the remaining 3 days enjoying with her to the maximum.

Later Shivaay made the payment and both of them moved towards his car.

A: Shiv..

S: Hmm..

A: I really had a great time today..I am happy..No you made me happy! Thank you so much Shiv, mere life mein wapas aane keliye!

S: Thanks toh mujhe tumse kehna chahiye Anu..I never thought a business trip bhi itna exciting hota hai..

A: Agar aisa hai toh phir mein promise karti hoon ki tumhare saath humesha trips pe aaongi!

S: Humesha?

He asked showing his little finger.

A: Humesha!

She said and locked her finger with his.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro