Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for the beautiful cover lovelyanju...It's really beautiful!

Shivika settled down in the car and he started to drive.

A: Shiv?

S: No!

A: How do you know that I want to ask something?

S: I know more about you Anu! And I know iss wakt tumhare dimaag mein kya chal rahi hai!

A: Then tell me what was I thinking?

S: You wanted to go to beach right!

Anika's jaw dropped listening to him.

A: Aap ko kaise pata chala?

S: Shiv apne Anu ko ache tarah se jaanta hai!

A: Then tell me what else you know about me?

S: Batadu?

Anika nodded.

S: Anu the most important people in your life after your mom-dad is your bhai and bhabhi. And the way you talk with both of them anyone can understand that they are your second parents. Gauri is your best friend and tujhe family ke saath time spend karna bohot pasand hai..You wanted to go abroad for your higher studies but stayed back in India because you don't want to leave your papa alone..And rahi baat tumhare favourites ki hai toh..Your fav color is blue..fav food is aloo poori and pani puri..Your favourite place is Dehradun and your..

A: Bas Shiv...Maan liya..You know so much about me! Lekin kaise?

S: The same way you know about me!

Anika smiled genuinely seeing him. He truly understood her, she thought. But this innocent girl did not know that Shivaay had got to know everything about her because he read her favorite scrap book.

A: Tab toh tum yeh bhi jaante honge ki Anu beach jaane ke liye tujhe tang karegi?

S: Of course jaanta hoon, lekin tujhe tang karne ki zaroorat nahi hai...because I am driving to beach!

A: Really?

Shivaay nodded.

A: Isiliye mein kehti hoon...Shiv is the best!

He flicked his hair.

S: Baat toh sahi hai!

Both of them giggled. Soon they reached a beach. The atmosphere was quite peaceful.

A: Chale?

S: Yes..

A: Lekin..

S: Kya hua?

Anika removed her sandals and looked at him.

S: No way! Anu, agar infection ho gaya toh..

A: Shiv, stop behaving like an OCD patient! Bohot maza aayega! Just remove your shoes..NOW!

He just obeyed to her like a small kid. Both of them got down the car and this time Anika forwarded her hand to him. He smiled and locked their fingers.

Both of them started to move not talking anything. Just enjoying the peaceful nature and most important, holding each other's hands.

S: Anu..

A: Hmm..

S: India jaane ka man hi nahi hai!

Both of them looked into each other.

A: Sach bolu toh mujhe bhi wapas jaane ka man nahi hai...Lekin jaana toh padega na!

Both of them just smiled looking into each other.

S: Anu, lets sit here for a while!

A: No!

S: Kyu?

A: Kyunki Anu ko khelne ka man hai!

S: Kya khelogi?

A: Batati hoon..Chalo!

Both of them stood near the waves.

A: So, the game is that we will play with waves...When waves move towards us, we should run back and while waves go back we should move front! And the one who gets drenched first will loose the game!

S: Anu we r not kids to play like this!

A: Its okay Shiv...I know tum kaha mujhse kheloge...I am only your normal friend right..You don't consider me like your best friend..Mein samajh sakti hoon!

She turned her face away. His jaw dropped seeing her pagalpan.

S: Anu! Meri taraf dekho na!

A: NO!

S: Okay fine!

She turned her face immediately towards him.

S: Does Viren call you ziddi?

A: How do you know?

S: So my guess is right!

A: Tumhara yeh matlab hai ki mein bohot ziddi hoon?

S: Of course!

A: Ha mein ziddi hoon...I accept it!

S: Lets start!

A: Haarne keliye tayar ho jaiye Mr. SSO!

S: Dekthe hai!

Both started to play still holding their hands. The happiness he saw on her face was really priceless. He just adored her.

A: Shiv dekho!

Before he could react, his legs got drenched.

A: Shiv haar gaya hai!

S: Hey I didn't loose the game!

A: Haww, don't tell lies...Dekho na your legs got drenched...Shiv you lost the game! Ladies and gentleman....My best friend Mr. SSO lost the game!

She started to shout excitedly like a little girl.

A: Koi baat nahi hai billu ji...Life is a mixture of success and failures...

She pulled his cheeks and started to run.

S: Anu stop....

He also ran behind her. All the while she was shouting billu ji haar gaye..Finally he held her left hand with his right hand. Both of them were panting heavily. She tried to release her hand from his grip but it only went tighter. He slowly pulled her towards him. She held his shoulder for support.

His constant gaze was making her shiver. He slowly tucked her hair and raised her chin with his finger.

S: Lets sit down for a while..

Anika nodded and both of them settled down on the sand.

A: Did you ever make sand castles?

S: Nahi...Om karta tha..

A: Will you help me now?

S: But mujhe nahi aata hai!

A: As if I am a very good sculptor!

S: Did I ever say no to you? Batao kya karna hai..

Both of them started to prepare a small castle. All the while she was explaining him what to do and how to do. He was just lost in her melodious voice and the childish smile on her face. It's like someone gave her a box full of candies. Her eyes had some sparkle which he liked the most.

Her long soft curls were creating a problem to her and she could not tuck them properly. He slowly raised his hand and tucked her hair properly. She nodded her face asking its okay. He too nodded his face saying okay.

Finally they prepared a small castle. Anika squealed in happiness. He felt happy and proud on himself seeing she is happy and the reason is him.

A: Shiv castle toh ban chuki hai lekin iss castle ka naam kya hona chahiye?

He thought for a while and wrote SA near the castle. She looked at him.

S: Don't tell me you don't know the meaning of SA...S stands for Shiv and A stands for Anu!

A: So it's our castle!

She took out her phone and clicked a picture. Later she took a selfie of both of them along with the castle. After some time they sat adoring the night sky and the sounds of waves.

S: Anu?

A: Hmm..

S: Mujhe tumse ek baat poochna tha!

A: Go on!

S: Anu you completed your higher education in Mumbai right?

She nodded.

S: Then you could have got internship in Oberoi head office...Then why did you opt for Dehradun!

A: You know even dad and bhai asked me the same...But meine unn dono ko kuch nahi bataya..But I want to tell it to you..Tum jaante ho na I lost my mom..Dehradun mujhe mumma ki yaad dilati hai..I know I could easily get an internship in Mumbai..But I wanted to start my career with my mom's blessings...I decided that when I want to move to the next phase in my life I will start it from Dehradun!

He gave a warm smile to her and held her hand in his.

A: Shiv, what did you think you wanted to be in childhood? Did you want to be a businessman since that time?

S: Sach bolu toh I wanted to be a doctor..Lekin kuch conditions ke wajah se SSO became a businessman! But I am happy with what I am in life!

A: I understand!

This word did something to his heart. It's like she is giving him confidence. Both of them talked for a while and Shivika shared all those which they couldn't share to their family. Friends do have a very special place in our lives, right!

He suddenly realized some weight on his shoulder. She was sleeping. He liked it when she sleeps with a cute pout on his shoulder. She trusting him makes his heart go crazy on her. He gave one final look to the castle both of them prepared and slowly carried her to the car and took out a hand sanitizer. 

He first washed her hands and later he washed his hands. He chuckled remembering she calling him as OCD patient. He started to drive the car slowly. He did not want her sleep to get disturbed. In her sleepy state, she placed her head on his shoulder and her hand clutched his arm.

S: I am with you Anu..So jao!

He gently pecked her forehead and drove back to his pent house. She suddenly got up because of the breaks he applied.

S: We reached back!

She gave a small smile and yawned. He giggled. Both of them left to their rooms after wishing good night.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro