Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After wishing good night to Anika, he left to his room. He changed into his kurta and lied down on the bed. Anika was not at all leaving his mind. He just tossed on the bed but he did not get sleep. He was continuously remembering all her talks.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko mein izzat karti hoon...I am proud of you Shiv...Tadibaaz..Sadu..Akdu..

He just giggled remembering all the names she gave to him. He got angry remembering those people harming Anu. With help of George, he finally found out where those morons lived and he secretly put them behind bars. He did not inform her, because he knew she will forgive everyone easily.

You had done something to me Anu..Only you are running in my mind and heart..The thought that you will go back to your world after these 2 days is paining me..I want to smile like this Anu. I want to be crazy..To do all crazy stunts with you..Shivaay Singh Oberoi wants to be Anu's Shiv! When you were preparing the sand castle I felt I became the 9 year old Shiv who just wants to enjoy life. When you were talking on phone with your friend something happened to me..I just wanted that man to cut the call and why? So that I can spend my time with her...Why am I feeling like this?

His gaze fell on the watch she gifted. He smiled thinking how she surprised him. He thought how much he hurted her. But his guilt vanished when she said that she saw concern in his words. He moved towards wardrobe and took out her scarf. A wide smile adorned his face seeing the scarf. Even if Anika asks her scarf, he decided not to give it back to her. He hugged her scarf as if its his existence and slowly dozed off into sleep.

Next Day:

Shivaay woke up early and as usual he prepared coffee and espresso for both of them. How he wished to prepare it daily for her, he thought. He was busy preparing it when she made her way towards the kitchen.

A: Good morning billu ji!

She sat on the kitchen counter and yawned. He giggled. She and her cute antics will never change, he thought.

S: Here have your coffee!

He said and gave her the cup and he stood beside her having his espresso.

A: Shiv, ek baat bolu?

S: Bolo!

A: You should get an award!

S: For what?

A: Award of best coffee maker! And it goes to Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

She said giving a spatula as an award to him.

A: How r you feeling Mr. Oberoi?

S: I feel like I am on top of the world Ms. Vadhera! And I hope to win such titles every year!

A: Any special person you want to dedicate this award to?

S: yes...

He puts the spatula aside and cupped her face. She started to blush and shiver under his touch. He smiled unknowingly seeing her blush.

A: Shiv!

S: Kya hua?

A: I need to get ready!

S: Toh jao na!

A: You are..mera matlab hai..you..nahi mein..

S: Mein kya Anu?

A: You are holding my face Shiv!

She said with a blush looking down. He then slowly brought his hands towards himself. Once he did that, she left to her room.

S: I really need to figure out what is going on with me!

He too got ready for the day. Anika was preparing breakfast while Shivaay was searching for his phone.

S: Anu, did you find my phone?

A: Nahi toh! I think it's in your room..

S: Nahi Anu, poora room check kiya tha..

A: Then take my phone and call to yours! My phone is on the dining table.

He nodded and took her phone.

S: Anu, its asking password!

A: 1111!

She yelled from kitchen. He unlocked the phone and typed his number. Shock would be a perfect statement seeing the name she saved his number. It showed Billu Sir!

S: Fhat the Wuck!

He yelled and Anika came running to him. She completely forgot about the name she saved in her phone.

A: Shiv why are you shouting like this?

S: Anu my number is not saved in your phone! See I typed Shiv and I also typed Shivaay..

A: How could it be? I saved your number..Ha yaad aa gaya I saved your name as Billu Sir!

She immediately face palmed after speaking out. He crossed his arms against his chest demanding for an answer.

A: Woh Shiv...billu is a cute name right! It's okay if you don't want to be called like that I will not call you in that way..Sholly!

She said pulling her ears. He melted seeing her.

S: It's really unfair Anu!

A: Meine kya kiya?

S: Humesha aisi karti hai toh mujhe gussa bhi nahi aayega tujhe aise dekh kar!

A: So tum maan gaye ho!

S: Did you leave any other option!

A: That's Anu's magic! Your phone is there!

She said pointing to that place and immediately grabbed her phone. He looked surprised.

A: There is no chance of deleting your name as Billu from my phone!

She said and ran away.

S: It's cheating Anu!

A: I don't care!

Is what he listened her yelling. Later they had their breakfast while Shivaay was showing fake anger and Anika annoying him teasing her again and again. But he enjoyed it. Soon after breakfast is done, both of them left to office.

Only few works were remaining to be done and Shivika completed the work very easily. Shivaay later enquired with George about the arrangements of the party while he assured that everything is perfect.

Later both of them moved back home. Shivaay insisted that they can go to a restaurant while Anika nodded no. She wanted to spend the last two days in the penthouse and with him. He agreed to her. Finally they reached back home.

S: Anu, we will go by 6.30!

A: Okay!

Both of them settled down on the couch and watched TV for a while. Later Shivaay prepared lunch and all the while Anika was asking him about the party. After all its her first time going for a business party.

S: Anu I am there with you! There is no need to worry! Okay!

He said cupping her face. She nodded.

Evening:

Shivaay got ready in a black tuxedo and looking as dashing as always. He moved to dressing table and saw the watch she gifted. He smiled and put on the watch. That really looked perfect for his hand. He set his hair and made his way to her room.

Anika got ready in a black off shoulder long frock and looked stunning. She sat near the dressing table and put on her earrings. She moved towards the wardrobe and took out the chain he gifted her and put it on.

She was busy setting her hair that she did not notice that a person was staring at her lovingly all the while. Shivaay had moved towards her room to ask if she was ready but stopped seeing her. She is beautiful in any kind of attire, his heart said.

Making sure she was ready she turned towards the door. She saw Shivaay staring at her not even blinking his eyes.

A: Shiv!

He came back to reality.

S: Anu, chale?

Anika nodded. She took her clutch and moved towards him. It's only then he noticed that she was wearing the chain along with the star bracelet he gifted. It made him happy.

She looked at him. He smiled seeing her. Both of them moved towards porch and its when he said,

You are beautiful!

She blushed. She looked at the ground and tucked her hair. He just adored her innocence. A driver brought the car to their place.

Shivaay first opened the door for her. She smiled and settled down. He jogged towards the opposite side and settled down. Their journey began.

A: Shiv you look handsome!

S: Sirf handsome?

He looked at her.

A: Kuch aur bhi kehna hai kya?

S: Well you could have complemented by saying hot!

A: Phir wahi baat..

S: But I remember someone saying that I was hot and dashing..Ha that day when you were drunk I think!

Anika's jaw dropped hearing to him.

A: Woh toh mein nashe mein...

She said looking everywhere except him. He just giggled.

S: You r really cute Anu!

A: Mujhe aise tang mat karo Shiv!

She said cutely like a small baby. He did nothing just to adore her. Soon they reached the venue and there was media and press taking as many photos as possible. Anika held Shivaay's hand tightly while he assured her rubbing his thumb on her hand.

They entered inside only to find all the girls literally drooling over him. She felt angry and locked her fingers with his. He looked at her and she smiled. All the boys were checking Anika out which made his blood boil.

He just placed her hand around her waist shocking everyone including her. Her cheeks started to burn and she turned into a bright tomato.

S: Phir se blush kar rahi ho!

A: I think you misunderstood! I applied blush!

S: What's the need when you blush naturally!

He winked and she blushed more. Soon Shivaay made an announcement and the party started. Shivika talked with all the delegates and later dance floor was open for everyone.

S: Can I have a dance with Ms. Vadhera?

A: Sure Mr. Oberoi!

He held her hand and made a way to dance floor. Both of them danced passionately while everyone went awe and some felt jealous seeing both. She perfectly fitted in his arms. Both of them had an intense eyelock only to be broken by the clapping sounds. He never left her side even for a second and his hand was constantly fixed holding her waist. After having dinner, Shivika drove back to the pent house.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro