Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Morning:

Shivaay woke up early and was busy adoring the silent nature sitting in the balcony. His is continuously thinking about Anika. He smiled remembering her putting on the chain he gifted. The small things she does for him is making him go crazy on her. He is not understanding what is going on with himself and he understood one thing that he needs someone who can clear his confusion. But who, is the question.

He took a deep sigh and moved towards kitchen. On the way he moved towards Anika's room. She was still sleeping hugging her favorite doll. He moved inside and looked at her innocent face. He will miss seeing her daily morning like this, he thought.

Anika stirred in sleep because of the disturbing sunrays. He giggled silently seeing her like that. It was as if she wants to protect her peaceful sleep.

S: Anu, aur kitna soyegi..Wake up!

A: Shiv 5 min more..

She said showing her 5 fingers and tossed to other side and covered herself completely with duvet.

S: Anu, I said wake up!

A: And I said I don't want to wake up!

Shivaay smirked and moved towards the side table. He took a jug of water and lowered her comforter. And the next thing he did was splash!

A: Ahhh! Shiv I will kill you today!

She said and took a pillow and started to chase him. Both of them ran like mad people all over the house and settled down in the living area panting.

A: Kisi ko aise uthata hai kya?

S: If its you then its okay!

A: Bhagad billa!

She stood up and started to move towards her room when he held her hand. She turned back. He moved towards her and hugged her tightly, placing his head above hers. She was shocked and did not hug him back. His grip only tightened and she slowly placed her hands around him and placed her head on his chest, closing her eyes.

S(in mind):

Please Anu, stay with me like this forever...Why should we leave this place? Subah se kuch theek nahi lag raha hai..You will be back to your family tomorrow..I don't want to leave you with anyone even for a second..God, please get me out of this confusion.

A(in mind):

I don't want to leave you Shiv...You are my fist love and definitely the last one..Why did these 2 weeks go so fast! Aisa lag raha hai ki kal hi hum yaha pe aaye the...I still remember the moment I recognized you as Shiv..I am not understanding whether to tell this to you or not..But I don't want to spoil our friendship by saying my opinion..I love you Shivaay and will always do!

After what felt like infinity both of them parted unwillingly. Anika still closed her eyes, fearing if she opened them, she will cry.

S: Anu!

She turned back and started to move towards her room not giving Shivaay to see her. He thought he hurted her and moved towards her.

S: Anu, I am really sorry...I did not mean it...I won't do anything like this next time...Please forgive me!

She immediately cupped his face and looked into his eyes.

A: Shiv what r you talking? Why are you saying sorry...If you say sorry to me na then I will really not talk to you!

She warned like a kid and what he did was to just giggle seeing her nose turned into pink because of anger.

S: Okay abh no more sorry sorry!

A: Acha abh yeh bolo ki breakfast mein kya banao?

S: Lets prepare it together!

A: As you wish Mr. SSO!

She giggled and he gave an angry glare.

S: Anu, packing karli tumne?

A: Nahi Shiv...I will do it now! Did you pack everything?

S: Only few are left to pack...I will do it now.

She nodded and both left to their rooms. After getting ready, Anika took out all her dresses from the wardrobe and began to pack them. Her gaze fell on the black floor length frock he gifted on the day he confessed himself as Shiv. She hugged it tightly and placed it in her bag. All the while Shivaay was noticing her. He was about to enter her room to ask if she was ready but stopped seeing her hugging his gift to her.

He didn't even realize when his eyes got wet. Before Anika could see him, he left back to his room and sat on the bed wiping the small tear.

S(in mind):

I can understand one thing for sure...The way I have these feelings for her she even has the same for me..Is she really reciprocating them like I do..Wait, feelings? Yes, I have feelings towards her..She is my Anu..

Anika snapped her fingers infront of his face to bring him back to reality.

S: Kya hua?

A: I was calling you since 2 minutes...You seemed to be lost!

S: Work ke baare mein soch raha tha..

A: Shiv should we go to office?

S: Nahi uski koi zaroorat nahi hai...We completed all the work yesterday right! There is no need to go there now!

A: Ok then...But what will we do until evening!

S: What about some site seeing?

A: Okay then...But hum jaldi ghar wapas aa jayenge.

S: As you wish Anu.

Later both of them prepared breakfast and had it. Shivaay decided to take her to Thames Path.

A: Shiv where will we go today?

S: Thames Path jaa rahe hai..

Anika nodded excitedly. She left to her room and brought her hand bag.

A: Chale?

S: Lagta hai koi bohot excited hai waha jaane keliye!

A: Yes..Abh time waste mat karo and lets leave!

She said and dragged him along with her. Both of them settled down in his car and he started the car.

A: Shiv, did you visit that place before?

S: I visited once..Mein waha akela gaya tha..You are the first person I am going there.

He winked at her. Her cheeks turned pink. He giggled lightly seeing her blush. Both of them were talking when Anika's phone rang. It showed Gauri. She looked at Shivaay.

S: Carry on Anu!

Anika nodded and took the call.

A: Bol Gauri...Ohh! Check with my lehengas also...Okay...Take them to your home..Acha mein tujhe baad mein call karti hoon..Apna khayal rakhna..Bye!

Shivaay was lost. He was thinking how beautiful would she be looking in a lehenga. He was dreaming when Anika snapped her fingers over his face.

A: Kya hua?

S: Kuch nahi...we reached the place.

Anika smiled widely. Shivaay parked the car and both of them entered inside. Her excitement was of no bounds. He smiled seeing her happy. He forwarded his hand to her and she immediately locked her fingers with his.

Shivaay took her inside and both of them stood before a tandem cycle.

A: Shiv, are we going to have a ride?

S: Yes...I will be taking the front seat and you at the back!

A: Now don't waste time...Lets start.

Both of them put on their helmets and started the ride. How she wished time to freeze forever. The environment was quite peaceful and Shivika enjoyed their ride to maximum extent. After a while, Shivaay stopped riding and Anika looked at him in confusion.

S: Anu, look front!

There was a amazing scenery. There was a lake and the greenery added more beauty to it.

A: Wow! Is this place for real?

S: Anu, lets settle down here..

She nodded and both of them settled down on a chair and silently looking at the nature.

S: Anu..

Anika looked at him. He looked into her eyes and took her hand.

A: Kya hua Shiv?

S: Mujhe tumse ek promise chahiye!

A: Lekin kya?

S: Pehle promise toh do! Joh mein kahunga tum woh manogi!

He brought his little finger towards her.

A: I promise tum jo bhi bologe, mein woh karungi..

She locked her little finger with his.

S: Promise me Anu, India wapas jaane ke baad bhi hum dono ke beech kuch nahi badlega..You will always call me as Shiv! You will not stop your bak bak with me..

A: Shiv why are you talking like that? You know na Anu never leaves Shiv...Phir bhi aise kyu baat kar rahe ho! I promise you Shiv we will stay the same way we are. I will always call you only as Shiv, okay! Ha, yeh baat alag hai I will call you billu ji, sadu, akdu!

Both of them giggled.

A: Yeh mat sochna ki mera phone mein tumhara naam bhi change karungi! I will always tease you...I will not stop my bak bak with you..I promise..And Anu jab kisi ko pinky promise karti hai na, woh yeh promise humesha nibhayegi! Happy now?

Shivaay nodded happily.

A: Shiv ghar chale?

S: Thodi der ruk sakte hai na!

A: Okay..

Both of them sat there silently looking into each other and still holding their hands. They got disturbed after a while when Shivaay's phone rang. He attended the call and looked at Anika who was busy clicking some pictures in her mobile.

He smiled seeing her taking selfies with cute pout.

S: Won't you allow me?

He asked and sat next to her. Anika narrowed her eyes and both giggled. Both of them took many pictures.

S: Anu I think hume jaana chahiye!

Anika nodded.

A: Shiv, abh mein aage baithungi...Please please..

S: Did I ever say no to you? Chalo!

Anika smiled excitedly and took the first seat on the cycle. And while returning back, she was singing a song and Shivaay was like stop this radio. But he very well know she will not stop.

S: Chatter box!

A: Akdu!

Finally after a complete entertaining ride, Shivika got down the cycle and left to pent house. Shivaay had already asked a maid to prepare lunch. Both of them had it and moved to their rooms to complete some last minute packing.

Anika just adored the room and looked the place. This place had given her love and its tough for her to leave the place. Making sure everything is packed, she placed her bag aside. Later she moved to living area and switched on TV and waiting for Shivaay.

Shivaay also completed all the last minute packing and moved to living area. Anika was watching TV and smiling looking at the comedy scene. He moved towards her and settled down.

A: Shiv, I am feeling bored!

S: Tum movie dekh rahi ho na!

A: I saw that movie for 15 times...I don't want to watch it again.

S: Acha bolo kya kare?

A: Lets play ludo!

S: But ludo khelne keliye woh board nahi hai na humare paas..

A: Offo, I was saying we will play on ipad..Do you know, hum college mein bhi yahi karte the!

S: Anu ek baat poochu?

A: Ha!

S: How did you score 95% in college?

A: Yeh kaisi bakwas question hai! It's because of my hard work. Ek min, are you taunting me?

Shivaay smiled sheepishly.

A: Let me clear, Anika is multi talented..And I have many hidden talents also!

S: Acha theek hai meri ma! Lekin Anu I have another plan to do!

A: And woh kya hai?

S: Chalo mere saath!

Both of them moved to balcony. There was a violin on the chair. Anika did not look at it.

A: Shiv, tell me what will we do?

S: Anu I brought a violin here!

A: Kaha hai?

S: Waha!

Anika noticed a violin on the couch and she looked at him.

S: Anu I actually wanted to play violin with you! Our tune!

A: But Shiv, yaha toh sirf ek hi violin hai na?

S: We can play it together right!

Anika nodded and her cheeks turned into pink. Anika took the violin while Shivaay placed his phone in video recording mode without giving a chance for Anika to know. He wanted to record their moment so that he can look at it if he misses her.

Shivaay took the bow and stood behind her. His breath was continuously fanning near her neck making her heart go crazy.

S: Catch the bow Anu!

She just nodded and held the bow. He placed his hand above hers. Both of them held the violin together and started to play their tune. Anika's eyes were filled with tears but she controlled them.

A: Shiv?

S: Hmm..

A: Tujhe abh bhi woh tune ache tareeke se yaad hai!

S: Hum dono ne milke yeh tune compose kiya tha Anu..Tumse related kuch bhi baat nahi bhulunga mein!

A: Kyu?

S: Kuch questions ke liye answers nahi hote hai Anu..

She turned towards him and he placed the violin aside. He cupped her face and looked into her eyes.

A: Shiv kya hua?

S: Kuch nahi..Bas apni Anu ko dekh raha hoon!

A: You look at me daily right!

S: But today you seem to be different to me!

A: Different matlab?

S: Matlab...I don't know!

Both of them were lost in each other when a phone call brought them to reality. And it's the great Rudra Singh Oberoi. Shivaay literally wanted to punch Rudra if he was available in front of him now.

Shivaay attended the call while Anika sat on the couch, staring the sky. Shivaay quickly completed the call and sat next to her.

A: Shiv..I will miss this place! Especially this balcony!

S: Me too! Anu, do you want to eat anything?

A: Nahi Shiv...Bilkul man nahi hai aur bhook bhi nahi..Coffee will be okay!

S: Alright chief!

Shivika giggled and moved to kitchen. Anika sat on the counter while Shivaay prepared coffee and espresso. After having it, they realized that they have to move to airport. Shivaay brought his bag to the living area and is waiting for Anika. Anika slowly came down and looked at the place for one last time.

Shivaay too understood this and even he was also feeling the same. All his masti hi did with her was going on in his mind. With a heavy voice he asked,

S: Anu chale?

She nodded. Giving a final glance to the house, both of them left to porch. Shivika silently prayed to God if they can arrive here for one more time.

The journey to airport was a silent one and Shivika talked with each other only for a few times. After reaching the place, Shivaay helped Anika with her luggage and moved inside. Anika called to Viren saying that they will start in half an hour. Shivaay also informed Omru.

Shivika soon completed their formalities and entered Shivaay's private jet. Shivaay locked his fingers with hers and both of them looked into each others eyes. Soon the plane started and Anika's grip increased on his hand. All the while he comforted her by distracting her with some random talks. Soon the flight made its way into clouds.

Precap: Shivika land in India!

Lots of love to all!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro