Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika moved towards Gauri while Shivaay looked at her with a shock. He just realized one thing. He saw the fear of loosing him when she hugged him. It appeared the same way like he hugged her the day before.

Pinky turned back to look at Shivaay standing there.

P: Shivaay! Waha kya kar rahe ho tum? Aao na..

S: Yes mom!

Shivaay moved towards Om. Om looked at Gauri and asked her to look at Anika. She nodded. Shivaay gave one look to Anika and he saw her wiping her tears and waved him good bye. He nodded no showing the tears and mouthed bye.

Rudra began to drive the car and Om sat next to him. While Pinky and Shivaay sat at the back. All the while Pinky was asking about the trip and Shivaay gave short answers.

P: Shivaay, tum theek ho na?

S: Ha mom...Bas thoda sa head ache hai.

P: Shivaay mein na tujhe warn kar rahi hoon..Tum aaj office mat jao! Mein NGO mein kaam khatam kar ke ghar wapas aajaongi..Tum aaram karna! Rudra yeh tumhari zimmedari hai!

R: Yes chotima! I will make you proud!

ShivOm: Shut up!

Pinky got down and Rudra drove the car back to Oberoi Mansion. Dadi welcomed Shivaay and everyone settled down in the living area. Bhavya ran to Shivaay and hugged him.

B: Bhaiyya, I missed you so much!

S: Meine bhi aap sab ko bohot miss kiya! Kaisi hai tu?

B: Mein bilkul theek hoon bhaiyya!

R: Agar yeh bhai behen milao program khatam ho gaya toh yeh batao mere liye kya laaye ho!

B: Rudra tum bilkul stupid ho!

Shivaay chuckled him calling Anika as stupid.

O: Kuch yaad aaya Shivaay?

S: Kuch nahi!

O: Shivaay you look really tired! Go and fresh up!

Shivaay nodded and moved towards his room taking his bag. Placing the bag aside, he moved towards bathroom and had a relaxing hot shower.

Anika's House:

Gauri realized that something was wrong with Anika and decided to ask later on. Viren did not get a chance to meet Anika because of his hectic work. Jeevika welcomed Anika with a warm smile.

Anika hugged Jeevika tightly.

A: I missed you so much bhabhi!

J: Meine tujhe usse zyada miss kiya bacha! How was your trip? And tumhara work ka kya?

A: Bhabhi sab kuch theek se hua tha..And trip was really awesome!

J: Anu, hum yeh sab baatein baad mein karenge...Tum jaake aaram karlo! I will bring breakfast to your room! Papa, aap ko hospital ke liye late ho raha hai na! Aap jaiye..

Avi: Ok bahu rani!

J: Papa aap bhi..

Everyone giggled. Anika moved to her room and had a relaxing shower. She remembered Shivaay asking her to call him. She took her mobile and called him. Shivaay who just arrived after a shower saw his phone ringing and picked the call at the next extent.

S: Anu kaisi ho? Did you reach your home safely? Tumne kuch khaaya?

A: Shiv relax! If you ask these many questions, then to which one I should answer?

S: Anu!!

A: Acha sholly! I reached back safely and bhabhi mere liye aloo poori bana rahi hai..I will have it now! And what about you? Did you have something? What about your morning medicine?

S: I will have it now!

A: Shiv, ek baat bolu?

S: Bolo na?

A: Take a leave for today! I know you would be tired after the travel! Now don't argue with me! Agar tum office jaoge toh mein bhi aaongi!

Shivaay liked the idea of her attending office so that they both can meet but dropped the idea as he know about her.

S: Anu, mein office nahi jaa raha hoon! I really need some rest and tum bhi thoda aaram karlo..

A: Okay Mr. Caring Singh Oberoi! I will take care of myself and you take good care of yourself too!

S: Okay majesty!

Anika giggled.

S: Anu..

A: Kya hua?

S: Why were you crying at the airport?

Anika was silent this time.

S: Anu? Are you there?

A: Shiv..bhabhi aa rahi hai! I will talk with you later on! Bye!

S: Lekin..

The call was cut. 

Oberoi Mansion:

Shivaay understood that there was something between both and it is to be discussed with each other. He was lost in his thoughts when Omru entered his room.

O: Shivaay!

He was still silent.

R: Shivaay bhaiyya!

There was no response from him. Rudra smirked and moved close to his ear and shouted,

R: Anika didi!

S: Kaha hai woh?

He turned and saw Omru smirking.

R: Kya hua bhaiyya? Abhi abhi London se aaye ho...And abhi Anika didi ko miss kar rahe ho? Kya chal raha hai yaha?

S: Om, teach him some decency!

O: Tum sikha raha hai na!

S: Both of you are just mad!

O: Acha yeh sab chodo..How was your trip?

S: Ha its fine...And Rudy yeh bag tumhare liye!

R: What did I ask and what did you bring bhaiyya?

S: Duffer! Iss bag mein tumhare liye gifts hai!

R: Matlab yeh poora bag mere liye! Dekha O, meine kaha tha Shivaay bhaiyya loves me more!

ShivOm: Shut up Rudra!

S: Acha ek min...

He moved towards his bag and took out three boxes.

S: Anu wanted to gift you these..And Rudy, yeh box tum Bhavya ko de dena!

R: That's so sweet!

O: Shivaay yeh sab chodo..And yeh batao is everything fine?

S: Ha! Aise kyu pooch rahe ho?

O: Bas aise hi...You are tired right! Have rest...We will talk later on.

Shivaay nodded. Rudra nudged Om to ask but he mouthed not now.

S: Kya hua?

O: Kuch nahi..

Omru moved outside.

R: O, you should have asked him?

O: Woh bohot tired hai na..We will talk to him later on..

R: Lekin aaj hi baat karenge!

O: Ok Mr. Duffer Singh Oberoi!

Rudra twitched his nose in anger while Om gave you will never change wala look.

Anika's House:

Anika was busy packing her dresses when Jeevika entered inside.

J: Anu, mein kar deti na? Tum pehle hi bohot thak chuki ho..Yaha baitho pehle..Dekho meine aloo poori banaya hai!

Anika smiled and both of them settled down on the bed.

A: Bhabhi mujhe khaane ka man nahi hai!

J: Aise kaise nahi hai...Tumhari bhabhi ne tumhare liye itne mehnat se aloo poori banaya hai, and you will not even have it!

A: Bhabhi aap na mujhse badi drama queen ho! Acha aap hi khila do!

Anika opened her mouth and Jeevika started to feed her with her hands.

J: Anu!

A: Ha..

J: Tum uss ladki ke baare mein baat kar rahi thi na uss din..She fell in love with someone..Did you tell her?

Anika started to cough badly. Jeevika made her drink water and she was fine after a while.

J: Bacha, tum theek ho na!

Anika lied down in Jeevika's lap and started to cry.

A: Bhabhi I am sorry!

J: Kisliye Anu?

A: Aap se meine jhooth bola hai! I was talking about myself on that day!

J: Anu yeh kya bol rahi ho? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa rahi hai!

A: Bhabhi you remember the violin tune I play?

J: ha bilkul yaad hai! You told us that you and your friend...I don't remember his name...Aap dono milke compose kiya tha!

A: It's Shivaay!

J: Anu what r you saying?

A: Ji bhabhi...you heard it right! Its Shivaay Singh Oberoi...My bestie Shiv!

J: Thats really a great news..you found out your best friend after a long time.

A: And I love him bhabhi!

Jeevika went numb. Anika sat properly and looked at her.

J: Are you sure Anu! Mera matlab hai are you really sure..

A: Ji bhabhi...Aap ne mujhe bataya tha na aap ki aur bhai ki kahani...Jab bhi Shiv mere saath hota hai toh mujhe bhi aisa hi hota hai bhabhi...I love him so much bhabhi!

She said and cried. Jeevika hugged her and pacified her.

J: Anu, I respect your decision..Isme rone ki kya baat hai! And did you tell it to him?

Anika bent her face down.

A: Nahi bataya..

J: Kyu?

A: Himmat hi nahi thi bhabhi....Mein Shiv ko itne saalon baad mili thi...I can't accept his rejection bhabhi...What if he considers me just as a friend? Nahi...mein aisa nahi karungi!

J: Anu what if he really have the same feelings like you have for him? And ho sakta hai he is also in the same state like you?

A: Mujhe nahi pata bhabhi!

J: Anu, we can get to know that a person loves us even he doesn't say it! Their actions are enough for us to understand! Abh aankhe band karke uske baare mein socho!

Anika closed her eyes and remembered his words, his concern, his care. A wide smile was formed on her face. Jeevika understood it.

A: Bhabhi..I think he also has the same feelings!

J: Bacha jaake use batado!

A: Lekin...

J: Lekin kya?

A: I want him to say it first!

Jeevika gave a sigh. She wanted to talk but she can't involve in Anu's personal life. Let her solve by her own, Jeevika thought.

J: As you say! Lekin yeh mat bhoolna ki mere tere saath hoon! Humesha!

A: That's the reason I will never hide any secrets from you bhabhi! And please..

J: Tumhare over protective bhai ko yeh baat pata nahi chalna chahiye...Because you will say it on your own! I know you more than yourself bacha!

A: Thank you bhabhi...Mere life mein mumma ki kami poora karne keliye!

J: Abh yeh emotional baatein mat karo...Tujhe suit nahi karega!

Anika smiled sheepishly. But unknown to both a person heard everything and felt very happy.

Evening-Oberoi Mansion:

Shivaay was sitting near the pool drowned in her thoughts. He saw Bhavya sitting on the couch and talking on phone with someone and smiling happily. He smiled and moved towards her. Maybe she can help me, he thought.

S: Bhavya, kaisi hai tu?

B: Mein bilkul theek hoon bhaiyya! Aap ka trip kaisa tha? Mujhe na aap ka aur Anika didi ka gifts bohot achi lagi..Thank you so much!

S: Sisters don't say thank you Bhavu!

He caressed her face.

S: Acha kisse baat kar rahi thi?

B: Mumma se...Keh rahi thi ki mere cousin Neha ka marraige fix ho gaya hai!

S: That's really a great news! Send her my wishes!

B: Ji bhaiyya...Neha di and jiju ek doosre ko bohot pyaar karte hai!

S: So its a love marraige?

B: Ji bhaiyya! They love each other since their childhood!

Shivaay thought its the best chance to clear his confusion.

S: Bhavya...this may sound really silly...but how do we know that we r in love!

B: Bhaiyya aap theek hai na?

She said and giggled.

S: Aisa kyu pooch rahi ho?

B: Shivaay bhaiyya and asking about love...Not giving a perfect equation!

S: Bhavu I am serious!

B: Theek hai...Bhaiyya agar hum kisi ko love karte hai na uske alawa hum kisi ke baare mein soch bhi nahi sakte hai! All we would wish for is a beautiful smile on her face...Woh dekhne keliye hum kuch bhi kar sakte hai! Hume pata chal jata hai bhaiyya...Agar saamne wala woh directly woh baat humse na kare...Lekin unki actions se hume pata chal jayega!

S: Kya pata chalega?

B: Yahi ki that person loves us! We want to smile with them, we want to cry with them, we want them to be on our side..We want them to never leave our side!

S: Mein kuch samajha nahi Bhavya!

B: Acha let me clear...Aap Omru se kitna pyaar karte hai?

S: Apne aap se bhi zyada!

B: You will not let any harm on them right?

S: Ha!

B: For you their happiness means your world and you want them to live happily and you will take all their problems on your shoulders right?

S: ha...yeh bhi sach hai...Omru mere jaan hai...Unke liye mein kuch bhi kar sakta hoon!

B: Yahi hota hai pyaar! For us the person seems to be our world! To be short hum uske liye jaan de bhi sakte hai and jaan le bhi sakte hai...Sounds filmy but its true!

S: Thank you so much Bhavu!

B: I think big brothers ko bhi thanks nahi kehna chahiye!

Both of them giggled.

B: Acha bhaiyya, mujhe na assignment complete karni hai...Mein jao?

S: Jao na...Uss Rudy ko bhi teri madad chahiye hoga assignment complete karne mein!

B: Yeh baat kisi ko batana mat bhaiyya...Woh dikhne mein duffer hai lekin woh asal mein duffer nahi hai!

Bhavya chuckled and left the place. Unknown to both of them, two people heard the both conversation and had a smirk on their faces.

Precap: A secret meet? But who are they? And..

That's all for the day. Lots of love to all....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro