Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was Omru who heard Shivaay and Bhavya's conversation.

R: Dekha O, Bhavya doesn't think I am a duffer!

O: You are really a very big stupid! Didn't you hear their conversation? Give your focus on that!

R: Yes....Kya aap ko lagta hai ki Anika didi and Shivaay bhaiyya?

O: I am very much sure about it now! But we have to know other side of the coin..

R: Matlab?

O: Matlab yeh ki we have to know about Anu's feelings.

R: And woh kaise?

Om smirked.

O: Follow me!

R: Abh Rudra Singh Oberoi banega Rudra Bond...Lekin yeh batao kya karna hai?

O: Chalo toh sahi batata hoon..Mr. Bond!

Both of them moved to his room. He searched for his phone and saw Gauri was continuously calling him.

R: O, aap dono romance baad mein karna!

O: Shut up Rudra...

Gauri calls him again and this time he lifts the call.

G: Om, where were you? I was calling you since last 10 minutes! Mujhe tumse kuch important baat karni hai!

O: Gauri mujhe bhi tumse ek baat batani hai! Lekin phone pe nahi...Lets meet at CCD!

G: Okay...See you there!

Bhavya entered Om's room.

B: Om bhaiyya...Mujhe aap se kuch baat karni hai...Shivaay bhaiyya theek hai na? Matlab achanak se yeh sab kuch?

O: Bhavya, mein tujhe sab baad mein batata hoon..Lets leave now!

B: Lekin kaha?

R: Ms. Bhavya, we will tell it later on...Pehle chalo!

All of them moved to CCD and to see Gauri having her third cup of coffee. Seeing Om, she relaxed.

Ru: Gauri bhabhi..You are having your 3rd coffee??

O: Whenever she feels excited or nervous, she drinks coffee like water.

Ru: Arey wah O! Tujhe toh bhabhi ke baare mein sab kuch pata hai!

B: It's called love duffer!

All of them settled down.

G: Om, I want to say something! It's really a big bomb blast for all of us.

O: Gauri, mujhe bhi tumse kuch kehna hai!

G: Pehle mein..

O: Nahi mein!

G: nahi mein!

Ru: Alright stop it!

G: I wanted to say that Anu loves Shivaay bhaiyya!

OmruBhav: What?

G: Yeh sach hai meine apne kano se suna hai!

O: Mujhe lagta hai Shivaay loves Anu!

Rivya: What?

Bhavya: O bhaiyya, yeh kab hua?

Ru: Lekin Anu didi Shivaay bhaiyya se pyaar kaise kar sakti hai? Woh toh kisi aur se pyaar karti hai na?

All: Kya?

Ru: Mein sach keh raha hoon...Yaad hai O, Anu didi jab pehli baar humari ghar aayi thi..That morning I was talking with her when I saw a kerchief with her...There was an S stitched at the corner. Meine didi ko poocha bhi tha whom does S refer for? Di ne kaha ki S for someone special and didi ne yeh bhi kaha hai ki S ka matlab sirf mera!

G: Are you talking about the white kerchief Ru?

R: ha bhabhi!

G: Woh kerchief Shivaay bhaiyya ka hai!

O: Gauri mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha hai! Say the matter clearly!

G: Aap ko yaad hai Anu ke birthday pe usne ek music play ki thi? Violin se!

B: Ha Gauri bhabhi...In fact mujhe abh bhi yaad hai..

R: Ha that was really sweet!

G: Woh tune Shivaay bhaiyya and Anu ne milke compose kiya tha! During their childhood in summer camp!

Ru: Bhabhi aap yeh kya bol rahi hai! Mujhe kuch nahi samajh mein aa raha hai!

O: Mujhe yaad hai...Bachpan mein Shivaay Dehradun gaya tha...Apne doston ke saath!

G: Now I understood everything! Bhaiyya and Anu might have met there and both were friends there! And woh tune bhi unn dono milke compose kiya tha!

Ru: O yaad hai, Viren bhaiyya ne kya kaha? He told us that Anu didi and her friend made this tune!

B: Iska matlab woh dono ek doosre ko bachpan se jaante hai!

G: And S ka matlab hai Shiv! Anu used to call her Shiv in childhood!

All: Shiv?

G: Ha...Anu told me that she calls him as Shiv!

O: lekin Gauri how do you know that Shivaay is Shiv?

Gauri explains what she heard the conversation between Jeevika and Anika.

R: O just pinch me once!

O: Kyu?

R: Batata hoon! Pinch me once!

Bhavya pinched him very tightly. He winced in pain.

R: Bhavya...I asked O..Why did you do it?

O: Chup ho jao tum dono!

R: Mujhe nahi pata tha ki Shivaay bhaiyya ke andar A R Rahaman bhi hai!

Everyone giggled.

O: Lekin yaha ek problem hai!

O: Mein Shivaay ko achi tareeke se jaanta hoon! Woh apne dil ke feelings ko kabhi bahar nahi aane dega!

G: Yeh toh bohot badi problem hai...Anu chahti hai ki Shivaay should propose her first!

B: Gauri bhabhi you know what happened today! Shivaay bhaiyya was asking me about love!

Omru: We heard it!

Ru: Waise Bhavya tujhe pyaar ke baare mein kaise pata hai! You love someone?

His heart started to beat fast praying her answer to be no.

B: Pyaar ka matlab sirf ek opposite person se nahi hota hai! Love can also be shown for family and dear ones! Duffer kahika!

He sighed enough audible to everyone. Rikara smirked and fake coughed.

B: Lekin abh karna kya hai!

G: Shivaay bhaiyya have to realize his feelings!

Shivaay was sitting at the balcony of his flat holding violin. After talking with Bhavya, he wanted to spend some time alone and drove to the apartment.

S: What am I feeling now? Aisa lag raha hai she is ruling me and I am liking it. Is this called love? Ho sakta hai I am just assuming things! But what if I am really in love!

He just sighed and closed his eyes. The moments he spent with Anika revolved in his mind. Her cute antics, her sweet smile, her angry pout. Everything made him smile.

Heart- Soch kya raha hai Shivaay! You r in love with Anika.

Mind- Lekin..

Heart- Lekin kya? Yaad hai tujhe Bhavya ne kya kaha hai! Tum maano ya na maano she is the one for you! Can you live without her? You found it very difficult without her for one day! How could imagine a complete life without her? Okay...Agar Anu ne kisise shaadi karke chali gayi toh!

Shivaay: It never happens....Anu is only mine...Shiv bhi uska hai!

Heart: So congratulations SSO! You are in love!

S: Anu mein tujhe kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakta hoon! Your happiness matters to me the most! I will kill any person who will even try to harm you! Tumhare liye jaan de bhi sakta hoon aur jaan le bhi sakta hoon! Agar isi feelings ko pyaar kehte hai toh I love you...I love you Anu!

He kissed the photo she had gifted(pencil sketched one!) and hugged it tightly, looking at the full moon!

Anika's House:

Anika was busy adoring the photo frame Shivaay had gifted with a bright smile on her face. All his acts made a beautiful smile on her face. She blushed remembering the times he made her eat with his own hand, him carrying her in his arms.

A: I love you...I love you Shiv!

She hugged the photo and looked at the moon through the balcony.

That's all for the day...Lots of love to all! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro