Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Day:

Anika's Home:

Anika got up after the disturbing alarm sound and stretched her hands lazily. All the last nights incidents played in her mind and she touched her forehead where Shivaay kissed. She blushed and mumbled I love you Shivaay..The first thing she did was to message him a good morning.

She heard some laughter from downstairs. She was hell confused and moved outside. She slowly descended the stairs to see her best friend sitting and gossiping with Viren.(whose name was saved as monkey in Anika's phone).

A: Monkey!

The person turned and extended his hands widely.

Anika ran and hugged him tightly. He is Mahir, Anika's bff and settled in Sydney. A neurologist by profession.

M: Anu I missed you!

A: I missed you too...How did you remember me?

M: Tumne bohot izzat se Viren bhai ki shaadi pe bulaya tha na...Isiliye aa gaya..And mujhe ek seminar bhi attend karna tha..Yaha pe land ho gaya!

A: Bohot acha kiya tum yaha aa gaye! You know I have to talk so much with you and you have to help me...Dekho itna zyaada kaam hai mujhe!

M: Oh hello...Mein yaha enjoy karne ke liye aaya hoon!

A: Thoda kaam bhi karlo! Warna aunty se keh dungi ki tum mujhe pareshaan kar rahe ho!

Everyone giggled.

M: Acha yeh bata, how is your life?

A: Mein bilkul khidkitod hoon..Uncle aunty sab kaise hai? Ek min I told you to bring them also...Why did you come alone?

M: Relax Chennai express...I told you na I came here to attend a seminar...Your uncle aunty are absolutely fine and they will be here on bhai's roka..

A: That's good...Acha pehle fresh hoke aajao...We will have breakfast together..And take your bag from my room! Guest room is that side!

Mahir gave a sheepish smile. All of them got ready and Anika served breakfast.

M: Khaane ke layak hai na?

A: Isiliye mein tujhe monkey bulati hoon!

Everyone giggled and had their breakfast.

Oberoi Mansion:

Shivaay woke up and the he checked his phone and as usual there was a good morning message from Anika. He smiled and replied back. He remembered the moments they spent the day before and smiled sheepishly rubbing his neck. Moving towards his wardrobe he took out his three piece suit, he got ready for the day.

Later he moved towards kitchen holding his phone to see any message from Anika but felt sad seeing no message from her. He kept his phone inside his wallet and moved into kitchen. He saw Om talking on phone and understood he was talking with Gauri. Seeing Shivaay, Om cut the call and both of them started to prepare breakfast when Rudra made his entry.

R: Good morning bhaiyya's!

ShivOm: Good morning!

R: Kya ban rahi hai?

S: French toast! And tumhare liye toh protein shake!

The trio prepared breakfast and everyone assembled in the dining area. Shivaay greeted everyone and all had their breakfast. Taking dadi's blessings he left to office.

Shivaay was about to enter the parking area when he saw Anika getting down from her car. He thought Viren dropped her but there was some man in the driving seat. He immediately got down the car and looked at the person.

Anika and Mahir were talking and they both got down the car. Shivaay saw Anika laughing and hitting on that person's shoulder playfully. He did not like it. Shivaay waited for two more minutes. Anika was showing some direction and the person nodded. She moved towards Shivaay.

A: Good morning Shiv!

S: Good morning..Anu, who is he? I thought he was Viren!

A: Nahi...He is my monkey friend..Mahir! Sydney se aaya hai.

Shivaay remembered Anika talking on phone with him in London.

S: Toh yaha kya kar raha hai!

He asked sounding to be normal.

A: Woh next week bhai ka shaadi hai na isiliye aaya hai...And yaha ek seminar bhi hai..isiliye!

Shivaay nodded.

S: Andar chale?

A: Ha..

Shivaay turned and both of them entered lift.

A: Shiv?

S: Ha..

A: Are you okay?

S: ha theek hoon!

Anika nodded but she knew something was bothering him. He looked at her who seems to be worried. He held her hand and she looked at him.

S: I am perfectly fine!

A: Sachi?

S: Muchi!

Soon they entered inside and involved in their professional works. But Shivaay was thinking about the man all the while.

S(in mind):

Shivaay you know right the man loves someone..And you love your Anu! Stop thinking like this..But it pains seeing her with someone else..I should not be jealous but I can't help it..God..I really need a break now..

He takes his espresso and he cools down and shifts his concentration towards work. Anika goes to his cabin after a while with a file in her hands. Anika smiles seeing him getting back to normal and he noticed her smile.

S: Smile kyu kar rahi ho?

A: Kuch nahi...Bas aise hi..And ek baat bolu?

He nodded.

A: Shiv looks the best when he smiles!

Anika moved to her desk and Shivaay looked at her in awe. He understood her meaning. She understands him even without him saying anything and that's the best feature he likes about her. He smiled and got back into his work.

Soon it was evening and Shivaay wrapped up his work. He moved towards Anika who was busy packing her stuff. She looked at him and smiled.

A: Shiv..tum bohot tired lag rahe ho?

S: Thoda sa head ache hai..I am fine..

Anika placed her hand on his forehead. It was normal.

A: Shiv tum subah se jhooth bol rahe ho! You are not feeling well then why did you come to office?

S: Anu..meine kaha na mein bilkul theek hoon! Don't worry!

She nodded. Anika's phone rang and she lifted the call.

A: Aa rahi hoon...Aise chillao mat..Tum sach mein monkey ho!

Shivaay again started to feel jealous. Whats the need for him to call her when she is with me he thought. Anika looked at him.

A: Chale?

Shivaay nodded. Both of them entered lift and Shivaay pressed the button.

A: Shiv I will introduce Mahir to you..Mere saath aana!

Shivaay nodded. After stepping down from the elevator, both of them moved outside. Mahir was waiting for Anika.

M: Anu...Yeh Mumbai ka traffic bhi na..It took so much of time!

S(in mind): Toh takleef kyu ki? Mein hoon na mere Anu ke saath..Mein drop kar deta!

A: Acha yeh sab chodo...Mahir this is Shiv...My bestest friend and my boss! And Shiv this is Mahir..My monkey friend!

Both of them shook hands.

M: So you are Shiv? Am I right Anu?

Anika nodded.

S: Do you know me?

M: I listened a lot from her about you...She reminds you in everything..Humare school ke paas ek person cotton candy sell karta tha...Jab bhi Anu uss person kodekthi toh tujhe yaad karti! She used to say mein Shiv ko bohot tang karti thicotton candy ke liye..And she used to give many violin performances inschool...Kehti thi ki Shiv and Anu are a perfect team...Mujhe bohot pareshaankarti thi..Thank God that both of you met!

Shivaay looked at Anika who lowered her gaze and started to blush. Mahir noticed both and decided to talk with Anika later on. Shivaay's heart was doing somersault hearing to Mahir.

M: Acha Anu...Mujhe Gauri ke ghar jaana hai..Jeevika bhabhi ke saath bohot baatein karni hai..Waha pe chale?

Anika nodded.

A: Mahir tum chalo..mein aati hoon!

He nodded and left the place. She looked at Shivaay.

A: Mein chalti hoon! Aap apna khayal rakhna..Mein ghar jaane ke baad aap ko call karungi! And don't forget to take medicines..Don't neglect your health!

Shivaay nodded. She turned back but Shivaay held her hand and made her turn back. Anika started to blush deeply.

A: Kya hua?

S: Kuch nahi..bas tujhe aise dekhne ka man kiya!

He slowly moved towards her and tucked her hair strand behind her ear. The habit which he likes to do the most.

S: I think you might be late...Bye!

A: Lekin..

S: Lekin kya?

A: You caught my hand...How can I go?

Sheasked cutely looking into his eyes. He looked at their hands and looked back ather. He slowly took his hand towards himself. She just ran with a shy smile which was noticed by Shivaay.

S: She is making me crazy!

He thought and left to Oberoi Mansion in his car while Mahir's words were ringing in his mind.

Guys...confession coming soon! I am very much excited! Lots of love to all the readers!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro