Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay drove back to Oberoi Mansion. All the while Mahir's words were ringing in his mind. And Anika's blush was making him go more crazy on her.

S: I promise you all the happiness of the world Anu!

He smiled to himself. After 10 minutes he reached back to his home. When he entered he saw Rudra and Bhavya fighting and Om was trying to stop them.

S: Yaha kya ho raha hai?

O: World War 3...

S: Lekin kyu?

O: Inn dono ko ladne ke liye mauka chahiye...

S: Bhavya tum batao isne kya kiya hai?

B: Bhaiyya mein apne friend ke saath bahar jaane wali thi...But Rudra called him and said that I was not interested in going out with him...Aap hi bolo bhaiyya did he do the right thing?

S: Rudy aisa kyu kiya hai tumne?

R: Because I don't like him beside Bhavya...She is my best friend...And Bhavya mujhe tumse bilkul baat nahi karni hai..

He shouted and marched to his room leaving all ShivOm and Bhavya in shock.

O: I am seeing Rudra in this much anger for the first time!

ShivBhavya: Mee too!

S: Bhavu...uska mood theek nahi hai..We will talk later on..

Bhavya nodded and left to her room.

O: Shivaay I think Bhavya's presence is effecting him..

S: Mein bhi wahi soch raha tha!

O: Acha tum fresh hoke aajao..Dinner bana lenge..

Shivaay nodded and left to his room.

Anika and Mahir were driving towards Jeevika's house. Anika had a constant blush on her face which was noticed by Mahir.

M: So Anu...when will you introduce him as your lover?

A: Kisko?

M: Shiv ko pagal..Aur kisko?

A: Tujhe kaise pata chala..

M: Let me tell you I have eyes...And I know how it feels when we are in love..

A: I really love him Mahu!

M: Toh batado!

A: I want him to propose me first!

Mahir sighed.

A: Kya hua? Tum bhi toh uss ladki ko keh nahi paa rahe ho..Whats her name?

M: Mahir ki Bela!

A: Arey wah! Mahir ki..

Mahir smiled sheepishly.

M: Even mom dad are impressed with her...Jab mein wapas jaunga tab mein propose kar lunga..

Anika and Mahir reached Jeevika's home. All were busy chatting and Anika remembered to call him. Taking her phone she sneaked to terrace.

Oberoi Mansion:

Shivaay changed into his kurta pajama after having a relaxing shower. He heard his phone ringing and smiled knowing that it would be Anika's call. He took his phone and attended the call.

A: Shiv how r you now? Had dinner? Had medicines? Dekho stress mat karna apne aapko..Just take a relaxing shower and so jao..Take a light dinner..Shiv why are you not speaking anything?

S: Tum gap logi tabhi toh mein kuch keh paonga na!

He heard Anika smiling sheepishly. He giggled.

S: Now listen to me...I am fine. I didn't have dinner but I will have it soon...And I am not having any head ache now..So medicines ki koi zaroorat nahi hai..Tum bolo? Did you reach Gauri's home? And tumne dinner kiya kya?

A: I reached here and dinner toh nahi kiya hai meine..You know Anjali aunty is preparing all my favourites!

Shivaay giggled.

A: Kya hua?

S: Kuch nahi!

A: Tum free ho?

S: Yes I am..Kuch kaam tha?

A: Nahi...I want to talk to Mr. Shiv! So..Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi se appointment lena hai mujhe..

S: Shivaay is busy now because..

A: because..

S: He is thinking about the appointment...He is saying he needs recommendation!

A: Toh Shivaay se keh dena ki Anu wants to talk to her Shiv!

Shivaay went awe listening her Shiv. It sounded beautiful, he thought.

A: Shiv are you there?

S: Ha..Anu?

A: Hmm..

S: I will miss you Anu!

A: Kyu tum kahi jaa rahe ho?

S: Nahi..You said na from tomorrow you will take a leave from office...I will miss you..And for one week I have to be away from you!

A: Aise bol rahe ho ki tum bhai ke shaadi pe nahi aaoge? Won't you come?

S: But mujhe kisine invite nahi kiya hai na..Kaise aaonga?

He asked with a very cute voice.

A: Kisne kaha ki mein tujhe invite nahi karungi! You are Anu's Shiv...And Anu ke life ki itni badi happiness Shiv ke bina celebrate nahi karegi..Did you understand budhu?

S: Thank you!

A: Yeh kisliye..

S: Shiv ke zindagi mein wapas aane ke liye...

A: Toh mujhe bhi thank you kehna hai....Anu ki life mein wapas aane keliye!

Shivika were talking on random topics and both of them did not notice time. Shivaay was sitting near the pool with legs dipped in water and Anika was sitting on a couch looking at the sky. Suddenly she squealed.

S: Anu are you okay? Why did you shout? Hello..

A: Yeh bugs bunny bohot badtameez ho gayi hai!

S: Bugs bunny?

A: Bhabhi ka pet rabbit hai!

S: Oh God Anu...You scared me...Acha yeh batao ki uss rabbit ne kya kiya?

A: Shiv tum bohot bure ho!

S: Meine kya kiya?

A: You are calling my bugs bunny as rabbit! Shame on you!

S: Tum theek ho...Rabbit ko rabbit hi bolte na..

A: He is bugs bunny! Understood!

S: Acha abh yeh gussa kyu kar rahi ho?

A: Kyunki tumne mere boy friend ko tease kiya hai! You know he is handsome!

S: Very funny!

A: Aap nahi maanoge..Ek sec hold on!

She took the rabbit in her lap and took a selfie kissing his face and sends it to Shivaay.

A: Abhi meine ek pic bheja hai...Check it and you will agree!

Shivaay nodded and downloaded the pic. Who cares for the rabbit when she is here. He was staring at his Anu.

A: Abh batao..Hai na woh handsome!

S: You r right! Yeh bohot khoobsoorat hai!

A: Meine kaha tha...Dekha bunny ji...Tadibaaz SSO bhi maan liya ki tum bohot handsome ho..Abh jaa aur jee le apnizindagi!

Shivaay giggled.

A: Why are you laughing?

S: Tum bohot cute ho!

A: Woh toh mein hoon!

Both of them were busy talking on any random topic. Shivaay noticed that he can talk with someone for this much time. But he liked it. Suddenly Anika heard Jeevika squeal..

J: Anu ek ghante se tum kya kar rahi ho upar? Dekho dinner bhi ban chuki hai..Jaldi se neeche aa jao!

A: Okay!

S: Anu..carry on..You may have many works!

A: Bye..Take care!

S: Bye..

Both of them cut the call. Shivaay had understood one thing that she loves him more than he loves her. And he promised to himself that he will be worthy for her love.

Next Day:

Shivika got ready and moved to office. And he was happy that her friend did not come with her. He really irritates me, thought Shivaay.

A: Good morning!

S: Good morning Anu!

Both of them moved to their works. Anika involved herself in work as she would be taking a leave from the following day and the new deal that Oberoi's are dealing with Singhania's made her task more difficult but she did not care.

Anika completed all her work and Mishra guided her. She thanked Mishra for helping her and he obliged. Soon the day completed and Anika informed Mishra's presence at her brothers wedding and he nodded. 

Anika saw Shivaay waiting for her and both moved towards exit. Anika's phone rang and it showed papa. She looked at Shivaay and he nodded.

A: Ji papa...Aa jaungi...Bas office se nikal rahi hoon...Aap log select karte rahiye..Okay bye!

Anika gave a tiring sigh. Shivaay noticed this.

S: Anu sab kuch theek hai na!

A: Ha..woh jewellery shopping karne keliye bulaya hai papa ne..But mein bohot thak gayi hoon!

S: Mein drop kardu? I saw uncle dropping you morning!

A: Nahi..mein cab mein chali jaungi...You r also tired na..Mein careful rahungi!

S: I did not ask you I am saying it to you! Chalo chup chap!

He moved forward and she glared.

A: Akdu!

S: Sun liya meine..

A: Good for you!

S: Abh chalo! Der ho jayegi!

A: Okay billu ji!

S: Not again Anu..

Both of them settled down in car and he began to drive. Anika told Shivaay address of the place and he nodded. Anika was continuously talking about what shopping she have to do and Shivaay was just adoring her innocence.

Soon they reached the place and Anika looked at Shivaay and smiled.

S: Take care!

A: You too...And drive safe.

S: Okay!

A: Acha mein batana hi bhool gayi...Kal mein apke ghar aa rahi hoon!

S: Kyu?

A: Am I not allowed?

S: Aisa nahi hai..

A: I remember Mr. Shiv saying that he was not invited for wedding! Isiliye aa rahi hoon..

S: At what time?

A: Maybe after lunch...Sab ko invite karke airport bhi jaana hai..Nanu nani ko recieve karne ke liye!

S: So I will be at home at that time...How can I miss this chance!

Anika blushed.

S: Blush kyu kar rahi ho?

A: Mujhe jaana hai! Bohot kaam hai mujhe!

She was about to leave but he held her hand and pulled her towards him. She gasped. He smirked and pecked her cheek.

S: Will be waiting for you!

Anika just left the place with a blush never leaving her face and he rubbed his neck. Anyone who looks at him could say that Shivaay Singh Oberoi is blushing!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro