Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Very much happy to write 50th chapter..Lots of love to all the readers! Enjoy reading..

Shivaay drove back with a blush never leaving his face. All the while he was thinking how Anika reacted shyly. Anika moved inside of the shop and Viren was waiting for her. He got confused seeing her smiling like a mad person.

V: Cherry? Tum theek ho?

A: I am fine..Kya hua?

V: Aise smile kyu kar rahi ho?

A: Mein..smile..no...woh..bhabhi..aa rahi hoon!

She ran towards Jeevika.

V: Cherry bhi na...Ekdum pagal hai!

He sighed and moved towards Anika. All of them completed shopping in an hour and left to their home. Shivaay was eagerly waiting for Anika's call. He thought that she might be busy. He was 

Anika reached her home and got freshen up. She prepared dinner and called Viren and Avinash. All of them were having dinner and Jeevika had called Viren. Anika and Avinash teased Viren and he left taking his phone.

A: Viru..khaana toh khalo!

V: Shut up!

He yelled from garden. Father and daughter duo gave hi-fi to each other and giggled.

Avi: Anu..mujhe ek patient ka file dekhna hai...mein bhi chalta hoon!

A: Ji papa...aap jaiye...I will clear all these!

Anika cleared dining table and remembered to give medicines to her father. Taking a glass of water he moved to his room.

Avinash was sitting silently caressing his wedding picture. Only he knows how much he is missing his wife at this moment. A lone tear escaped from Anika's eye and she thought to make his mood clear. She moved to kitchen and opened refrigerator door and takes out two chocolates and moved back to his room.

She knocked the door and Avinash placed the photoframe aside and wiped his tears and called Anika inside. He faked a smile. Anika understood it.

A: Papa...Aap ne dawai nahi li..

Avi: Bhool gaya tha!

A: Aap na bilkul ghazni ban rahe hai...Yeh lijiye dawai!

She gave him his medicine and he had it.

Avi: Anu..Tujhe tum jake so jao...Raat ho chuki hai!

A: Neend nahi aa rahi hai papa...Ek sec...I brought this for you!

She offered one dairy milk to her father. He smiled and looked at his princess.

Avi: Bilkul apni ma par gayi hai tu..

He said and took his chocolate while she opened her chocolate. Both of them began to eat and Avinash giggled.

A: Kya hua papa?

Avi: Suchi bhi aise hi chocolate khati thi..

He said and she looked at her face through mirror. Her lips and her cheeks were fully filled with chocolate. She gave a sheepish smile and cleaned herself with tissue.

Avi: When I used to come home late because of surgeries she always used to wait for me...Not for a single day she had her dinner without me..

Anika placed her head on his father's chest and he placed his hand around her.

A: Aap ma ko miss nahi karte?

Avi: Of course I miss her so much...But when I see you and Viren smiling, I don't miss her...I see her in both of your smiles..

A: Then why are you sad like this papa? When you are sad we will also be sad na!

Avi: She always had dreams about Viren's wedding..She used to say that she will do all the work and told me that there will be no need for me to worry...But see now...I am doing entire work by myself!

Anika wrapped her arms around him closed her eyes. 

A: Mein hoon na papa...mein sab kuch waisa hi karungi jaisa ma chahti thi...Don't worry okay..Bhai ki shaadi bilkul dhoom dham se hoga!

Avinash smiled and kissed her forehead. He then realized this might hurt her princess and decided to change the topic.

Avi: Acha Anu, tum kal se leave le rahi ho na?

A: ha papa...It's done! I have my holidays starting from tomorrow.

She said chuckling. Both of them began to talk on various topics and Anika felt happy she made his father smile. Though Anika was sleepy she waited until her father slept. She covered him with blanket and left his room.

After moving to her room she took her phone and saw 5 missed calls from Shivaay. She immediately called him and he took the call at the very next moment.

S: Anu? Kaha ho? Kaisi ho? Theek ho na tum? Phone kyu nahi utha rahi thi mera? You know I was scared a lot!

A: Shiv relax...Mein bilkul theek hoon...I was busy in preparing dinner after reaching home..And I had a great time with papa..We talked about so many things..

Shivaay sighed.

S: I was tensed!

A: Kyu?

S: Agar tujhe kuch ho jata toh mera kya hoga?

A: Don't worry SSO...I will never leave you! Who will tease you and trouble you if I am not there?

S: Baat toh theek hi keh rahi ho!

A: Did you have your dinner?

S: I had it..Anu?

A: Hmm..

S: Are you okay? Your voice is so dull..

A: Kuch nahi Shiv...Mein bilkul theek hoon!

S: So Anu ko jhooth bolna bhi aata hai!

A: Aisa nahi hai Shiv..Papa and I were talking about ma..Papa was really sad today..

S: I am sorry..I shouldn't have asked you that!

A: It's okay..Shiv?

S: Hmm..

A: Can I ask you something?

S: Bolo na?

A:I want to meet you now!    

There was silence for a while.

A: It's okay Shiv...I understand..I know you might be tired.

S: Anu listen! I will see you in 20 minutes...Okay!

A: Sachi?

S: Yes..I am starting..

And as he said, he was at her home after 20 minutes and he called her. She slowly made her way out and she gently pushed the gate to one side not making any noise. She looked at the watchman who was snoring in sleep. She sighed and moved out to see Shivaay waiting for her leaning himself onto car.

Seeing Shivaay, Anika ran towards him and hugged him tightly. He immediately wrapped his hands around her and caressed her hair.

S: Anu? Tum theek ho? Achanak se aise kyu bula liya mujhe? Come this side..

He took her to the opposite side of his car. Anika did not break the hug for a nano second. Shivaay noticed she was really bothered with something. He broke the hug and made her face him. He cupped her face.

S: Anu what happened? Did anyone say anything to you?

Anika nodded negatively and hugged him tightly hiding herself in his warmth.

A: Mujhe kuch acha nahi lag rahi hai..Ma ki bohot yaad aa rahi hai..I wanted to see you once..I am sorry Shiv...I troubled you so much!

He just hugged her tightly and kissed her hair several times.

S: Shhh! Kuch nahi...Shiv hai na Anu ke paas...Anu akeli nahi hai..And don't think that you are troubling me okay! Do you know how much I want to be with you..So tum kabhi bhi aisa nahi sochogi..And mein hoon na tumhare paas..Shiv pe bharosa hai na tujhe?

A: Apne aap se zyada!

S: Shiv sab kuch theek kar dega..Ok!

Shivika broke the hug and he kissed her forehead.

A: Were you about to sleep when I called you?

S: Nahi...work kar raha tha..Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi thi..And you called me and I am before you now.

Anika nodded.

S: Coffee pe chale?

A: Abhi?

S: Ha abhi..Chalo baith jao!

A: What if bhaiyya wakes up? No...

S: Anu...sorry to say this but your bhai might be dreaming about your bhabhi!

He winked and pulled her close.

A: You are a big cheapda!

S: Cheapda matlab?

A: Arey wahi jo aise baat karte hai usse cheapda hi kehte hai!

S: Acha abh chalo..Hum jaldi se jayenge aur jaldi se aa jayenge bhi!

He made her sit in car and he too settled down. He started to drive the car. Anika was stealing glances with him and he smirked.

S: Anu mein hot hoon lekin iska yeh matlab nahi ki tum mujhe aise check out karogi!

Anika's jaw dropped listening to him. He raised his hand and closed her mouth and giggled.

S: Ek baat bolu Anu..Jab bhi tum blush karti ho and jab bhi tum aise muh kholti ho na toh bohot cute lagti ho! I wish to pull your cheeks!

He face palmed himself mentally for blurting out. Anika was at loss of words and just looked at the opposite side with a cute blush. He realized it.

A: Shiv..stop the car!

S: Yaha?

A: See there...

There was a small coffee shop and its definitely not the one that Shivaay will like. He nodded no. She pouted. He again nodded no. She glared at him angrily and he immediately nodded yes. She giggled.

S: Don't get down! It will be so cool outside!

Anika nodded. After 5 minutes, Shivaay brought two coffee cups and gave her one cup. She looked at him surprised.

A: You and coffee? Woh bhi yaha?

S: I am okay with anything when my Anu is on my side!

She looked into him. The way he said his Anu made her heart go crazy. She thanked her stars for sending Shivaay in her life.

S: Kya dekh rahi ho? Have coffee..

She nodded and both of them had their coffee talking on random topics. He started to drive back when she placed her head on his shoulder and placed her hand around his arm. He looked at her and she raised her eyes to look at him.

She raised her eyebrows asking what happened and he nodded no kissing his forehead. She just blushed deeply. They were happy because even though they did not confess their feelings to each other they are very much comfortable with whats happening. He drove the car slowly so he can spend a few seconds more with her.

After what felt like infinity, both of them reached Anika's house. She looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. She was about to get down the car but something striked her mind. She first opened the car door and looked at him. Controlling her blush, she pecked his cheek and immediately got down the car and ran to her home.

He was surprised, shocked and he blushed. She reached her room and moved to the small open garden from her room. She can see Shivaay. He was waiting for her and got down the car. Once he saw her he messaged her and asked her to look at her phone.

S: All okay?

A: yes...And jao...

He looked at her. She mouthed to go. He nodded and turned back but something struck his mind. He turned back and looked at her. She raised her hand asking what happened...

He gave her a flying kiss. Her jaw dropped as he winked at her. She ran to her room while he left to his home like a crazy love stuck teenager. 

After reaching home, he moved to his room without making any noise and took out his phone and messaged her. He knew she will not sleep until he will send any reply.

S: Reached safely!

A: Good...and go to sleep like a good boy!

S: And you stop blushing!

She placed her phone aside and he knew he will not get any reply for this message.

Next Day:

Shivaay had gone to office but he was sad that Anika won't be there. But he remembered the previous night's incident and smiled to himself. And as he promised to Anika he thought to go back to home for lunch. He was eagerly waiting for afternoon and indulged himself into work so that he will not look at clock for every passing second.

He now understood one thing. After Anika entered his life, he started to work with more determination. Maybe her presence made him more responsible, he thought. Soon his wait was over and he moved back home after instructing Mishra.

Oberoi Mansion:

After Shivaay entered OM, every single sole was shocked seeing him. He never comes home for lunch and he imagined same reaction from everyone.

Pinky: Oh my maata!

Ru: From which direction did Sun rise today?

O: Mein sapna toh nahi dekh raha hoon!

S: Guys...I wanted to spend some time at home..If you don't like it I will go back to office!

All: No way!

Omru dragged Shivaay inside. The trio were preparing lunch when Rudra looked at Shivaay.

R: Bhaiyya...Why are your eyes looking so red today? Didn't you have a proper sleep.

He chocked water and began to cough.

S: Woh..woh..I was working at night...Abh chalo..I am starving!

He moved towards dining area.

Ru: When someone stammers like this na then there would be something happened for sure!

O: Tum mystery pictures dekhna band karo! Abh chalo..

Rudra left with Om unwillingly. Everyone had a hearty lunch talking about ShivOmRu's childhood and all the antics the trio used to do. Shivaay was embarrassed to core.

S(in mind):

Thank God, Anu nahi hai yaha pe...Or else she will tease me lifelong!

He was waiting for her. Rudra was waiting why Shivaay was not leaving for office and glaring at the main door.

O: Ru what are you doing?

R: Shh! I am in my detective mode! Don't disturb me.

Om face palmed. Then they heard Anika's voice and Shivaay became hell excited.

Pinky: Oh my maata! Anika beta!

Anika just ran to Pinky and hugged her tightly. Rudra looked at Anika and looked at Shivaay. Now everything came into a picture, he thought.

Omru: Anu/didi!

A: I missed you both!

Omru: We missed you too!

Anika hugged both of them. 

Bhavya: So you did not miss me di?

A: Yeh kaise ho sakta hai? I missed you too!

Everyone were happy seeing Anika. After a session of handshakes everyone settled down.

Dadi: Anika puttar...Bohot din ho gaye tujhe dekh kar? Kaisi hai tu? Ghar pe sab kaise hai?

A: Everything is fine dadi..

She took out an invitation card from her handbag and gave it to dadi. She invited everyone to marraige and all the pre wedding celebrations. Everyone nodded.

A: Dadi..papa khud aake aap ko invite karna chahte the..But he is busy now!

D: Koi baat nahi hai puttar...Hum sab aayenge..Sabhi functions pe!

A: Thanks a lot dadi!

Shivaay was looking at her all the while. He did not even blink his eye. Anika looked at Shivaay and smiled.

A: Bhavu...Bhabhi told me to invite you personally...She told me that she needs you on her side on every function! Okay!

B: I will di! Promise!

A: And dadi...aap ke liye ek surprise hai!

Dadi: Kya puttar?

A: Surprise hai dadi! You will know it when you come home for roka!

D: Theek hai!

Ru: Anika didi..

A: Ha?

R: Didi didn't you have a good sleep yesterday? Your eyes look so red?

Shivika looked at each other.

A: Woh..woh..ha..mein..gifts pack kar rahi thi...Der ho gayi thi mujhe!

Everyone nodded but Rudra felt something suspicious. He continuously looked at Shivaay and Anika who were busy stealing glances.

Anika was talking with everyone when her phone rang and she had to go.

Dadi: Lekin puttar abhi abhi aayi hai tu?

A: Mujhe airport jaana hai dadi..And mujhe bohot kaam hai...Mujhe bhi jaane ka man nahi hai!

D: Theek hai puttar..Apna khayal rakhna!

Anika nodded and before leaving she took blessings from all the elders. She hugged Omru and Bhavya. She moved to Shivaay and smiled. He nodded not to go. She mouthed please. He gave a defeating sigh.

Anika bid bye and moved towards exit while Shivaay messaged her.

Ghar jaane ke baad message karna!

She turned back and nodded okay and waved her hand to everyone. He knows it was for only him. Possessive Singh Oberoi!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro