Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Three days later,

It's the day of Viren and Jeevika's roka and the function is at Anika's home. Anika was running here and there doing some works while Viren and Dev were in Viren's room getting ready. Sonakshi was busy in handling Jai. Jeevika, Gauri along with her parents arrived in a while and Anika invited her to be bhabhi inside along with her family. Everyone were waiting for muhurat and Anika took Jeevika to her room.

Oberoi Mansion:

All the Oberoi family got ready to go to Anika's house. Shakti and Tej also agreed to go as it was weekend and both of them could not deny Anika's sweet invitation. 

Shivaay got ready in a brown three piece suit. He was busy gelling his hair and was thinking about Anika. He knows she will be looking the most beautiful. His face just formed a wide smile thinking about her. Making sure he was perfectly alright, he moved to Om's room.

He understood he was lost in thinking about Gauri just like the way he is thinking about Anika. Its a crazy situation he thought. Rudra also arrived to his room and the trio were talking when Bhavya made her way to Om's room.

Rudra was aww stuck seeing her dolled up in a pink color anarkali. ShivOm looked at Rudra and later at Bhavya. Both of them coughed and brought them to reality. Bhavya blushed while he was still checking her out.

B: Shivaay bhaiyya...We have to leave now! Dadi aap ko bula rahi hai..

Shivaay nodded and moved towards her and cupped her face.

S: Ek baat bolu Bhavu...From the time I am noticing you I did not feel sad of not having a sister..

B: Thank you so much bhaiyya!

Ru: Ek hazaro mein mere bhaiyya hai!

He moved towards Shivaay and side hugged him and looked at her with his eyes filled with jealousy. Om face palmed himself seeing him.

O: Ru, tum kabhi nahi badlega! Chalo abh!

R: I remember my Gauri bhabhi would be waiting for you right!

ShivOmBhav: Shut up Rudra!

R: Humesha shut up bolte rehte ho...Mein jaa raha hoon!

He left while the rest giggled. Soon everyone gathered at the living area and left to Anika's house. Shivaay's excitement was of no bounds. He just wanted to see her but he had to control himself.

Vadhera House:

Virika's roka would be conducted at the garden of the house and Anika was checking everything for the last time. Soon Oberoi's arrived at the place and Avinash along with Prakash welcomed them together. Shivaay did not find her. He sighed sadly. Om's condition was also the same.

Avinash took them to the garden area and everyone settled down. Anika was talking with her nani and Shivaay could see her back.

Avi: Anu..Dekho koun aaya hai!

Anika looked towards them and Shivaay was lost in her beauty. He did not find any word to describe her beauty.

Anika looked at Oberoi family and moved towards them. She greeted everyone and her gaze fell on Shivaay who even forgot to blink his eye. She looked at him and blushed lowering her gaze. He badly wanted to hold her hand but controlled himself. 

Anika moved to Tej and Shakti and took their blessings.

A: Thank you so much uncle's! All of you made my day!

Tej: Anika...You are like my daughter and daughter's never say thank you! By the way you look beautiful!

Anika smiled.

Ru: Didi you look really gorgeous!

A: Thanks Rudy!

A: Dadi...I told you about a surprise right!

D: Ha puttar..

A: Ek sec..abhi aayi mein!

She moved towards her nanu nani and brought both of them near to Kalyani. She was shocked to see Nirmala, her childhood friend. Both of them hugged each other and Kalyani told her family that they were neighbors at Jaipur, her birth place. ShivOmRu took Nirmala's blessings.

A: Dadi aap ko yaad hai meine aap se poocha tha were you born in Jaipur when I first time came to your house? Tabhi mujhe pata chal gaya hai...I thought to surprise you!

D: Yeh sach mein bohot bada surprise hai puttar!

She said caressing her face. Everyone smiled. Avinash looked at Anika.

Avi: Anu..Jaake Viren aur Jeevika ko neeche bulao..

Anika nodded and about to turn when a person blind folded her. Shivaay got jealous seeing Mahir.

S(in mind): Why should he stay all the time with her? Doesn't he have manners!

Ru chuckled seeing Shivaay.

Mahir: Anu...tum ladki lag rahi ho!

A: Very funny..

Anika introduced Mahir and his family to Oberoi's. Everyone were happy except Shivaay.

A: Mahir..chalo..We have to bring bhaiyya and bhabhi down..

Mahir nodded and left with Anika. Virika were brought down to garden. Aniri were at Jeevika's side and Dev, Mahir were at Viren's side. Virika were made to sit in the special chair alloted.

Anika's badima did aarthi for the couple and blessed them and covered Jeevika with a red chunri. Avinash moved forward and cupped Jeevika's face and kissed her forehead. He gifted her shagun and ruffled Viren's hair.

Jeevika's parents gifted Viren and blessed both of them. Anika brought a thali filled with rose petals and there were couple rings in it. She forwarded it to her brother and both of them exchanged rings. Everyone clapped for them.

Virika took blessings from Viren's nanu nani and later moved to Kalyani. She blessed both of them for a bright future. Tejvi and Shinky gave couple gifts for the couple and blessed them. Shivaay hugged Viren and congratulated him along with Jeevika. Anika smiled seeing the most important people of her life together and smiled widely.

Everyone took photographs and roka ceremony was completed. Shivaay's eyes never left Anika. She is epitome of beauty, he thought. He saw how much happy she was seeing her brother and bhabhi's smiling face.

She is perfect, his mind and heart said together. He just wanted her in his life and he wished that smile on her face to last forever. But what troubled him was Anika and Mahir talking and cracking jokes. He is not liking the feeling that his Anu is comfortable with someone else.

Anika went inside her house to get something and Shivaay excused himself from everyone. None paid attention to him. He followed Anika as she was about to enter kitchen he held her hand. She turned back to see Shivaay. He moved forward decreasing gap between them.

A: Shiv...kya kar rahe ho?

Shivaay raised his hand and tucked her hair behind her ear. He moved his finger towards her eye and smudged it lightly. He then placed her hair to one side and gently applied teeka behind her ear.

S: I don't want any evil eye to harm my Anu!

She was at loss of words. She just blushed and nodded.

S: Anu..

A: Hmm..

S: You are looking gorgeous today! I didn't knew you that you look splendid in traditional's.

Anika blushed and lowered her gaze. He again set her hair normally and whispered perfect.

S: You look beautiful when you smile Anu! Always stay smiling..

Anika looked at him and nodded. Suddenly his face expression got changed.

S: I am angry at you!

A: Meine kya kiya?

S: You are taking away my peace!

He whispered into her ear and she could feel his breath near her neck and suddenly pecked her cheek. Anika gasped and was shocked.

S: Remember you gave me this when we went out! I settled my score now!

He winked and she turned into a red tomato. He was about to peck her other cheek when she heard someone calling her. She freed herself from his grip and ran. He just adored her and left to garden.

Roka function got completed successfully and Oberoi's bid bye to everyone and Shivaay smiled looking at Anika. He mouthed take care and she nodded.

It was night and Anika was busy talking with her nani and Shivaay was waiting for her call. It became a habbit for him to end his day after hearing her beautiful voice. Anika realized that she also want to talk to him and excused herself from her nani saying that she was sleepy and rushed to her room.

She laid down on the bed and called him. Shivaay lifted the call at the very next instant.

S: Anu? How r you now? All okay?

A: I am fine..Day was very much tiring but I am very much happy!

S: jaanta hoon!

A: You know Shiv...Kal se mein aur Dev jiju ek mission start kar rahe hai!

S: Kounsa mission?

A: Mission dulha aur dulhan ko pareshaan karo!

S: Kyu?

A: Hum kisi ko pareshaan kyu karte hai? For our evil happiness na!

S: Tum aaj kal bohot bad girl bante jaa rahi ho!

A: Haww...mein koi bad girl nahi hoon! And agar baat pareshaan karne ki toh mein aur Gauri expert hai! You know Sona di ke shaadi ke time par Dev jiju ko bohot tadpaya humne!

Shivaay giggled hearing to her. Both of them talked for another 10 minutes.

A: Shiv..Kal sangeeth hai...And come early!

S: Your wish is my command!

Shivaay wanted to talk so much but he knew she was completely tired. He also knew this bak bak would not stop and he unwillingly cut the call saying that he was sleepy. Anika understood and bid bye and cut the call. Hugging her tweety doll, she dozed off into sleep. He too slept after having a hearty talk with Omru.

Precap: Virika's sangeeth and.....................❤!

Lots of love to all the readers.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro