Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika just ran downstairs while he was left like a love stuck teenager, running his hand through his hair. He wanted to jump. He wanted to run like a maniac. He wanted to show the world that the girl he loves, loves him back.

S: I think I will go mad now!

He was just thinking about the kiss both had shared. 

He then looked at his surroundings and noticed that he was standing on the terrace and she had already left the place. He controlled the over excitement and left downstairs but that smile was never leaving his face.

Shivaay moved inside but Anika was no where to be seen. 

Om: Shivaay where were you?

S: Woh..phone call aaya tha..

He said with a wide smile never leaving his face while his eyes roamed for his Anu, well he can say as his love. Anika moved in one of the room to control her happiness. She just looked herself in the mirror. All the confession and the first kiss ran in her mind. She was blushing like hell.

A: Anu...get a hold...Everyone would be waiting for you! You gave to go out...You can do it!

Anika took a deep breathe and felt confident. She once looked at the reflection and smiled and left outside.

Gauri: Anu kaha thi tum? All of us were waiting for u!

A: Mein dinner arrangements check karne gayi thi!

G: Abh chalo mere saath..

Anika nodded.

G: Anu, why are you smiling like this?

A: Mein..smile..nahi toh..ha..kaisi question pooch rahi hai tu? Mere bhai ki shaadi hai! Who else would be happier than me?

She left immediately not leaving a chance for Gauri to say something. Once she moved towards the stage her eyes started to search for him while he saw her looking for him. Once she saw him she looked away. He giggled lightly seeing her.

Later Anika and her family danced for Gallan goodiyan. Shivaay was adoring the happiness on her face. He promised to himself that he will give all the happiness she deserves.

After the performance, Dev and Sonakshi entered the stage.

Dev: Abh baari hai humare ghar ki parampara ko aage badane ki!

Sona: Yaani ki dulha aur dulhan ji ka proposal time! Now lets welcome dulha dulhan on the stage!

Everyone clapped for Virika. Spotlight fell on the couple and Viren bent down on his knees and forwarded his left hand for her. While everyone was looking at the stage, Shivaay was looking at his Anu. She was smiling widely looking at the stage. He smiled and looked towards the stage.

Viren: I wanted to thank you first before proposing you...Thank you for coming into my life..Thank you for falling in love with this workaholic. Thank you for loving my family unconditionally like the way I do..Thank you for giving motherly love for cherry..Thank you for making my ordinary life colorful..Thank you for always helping me to take right decisions in my life..I love you...I love you Jeevika totally and madly...Will you be Mrs. Viren Vadhera?

Everyone cheered and were shouting for Jeevika to say yes. She just nodded yes and forwarded her hand to him. There was a special dance floor made for the couple to dance. I love you song from bodyguard movie began to play while Virika started to dance. 

Anika looked at Shivaay and he winked at her singing I love you. He pointed towards his heart and pointed towards her. She blushed more if possible. Later all couples moved towards dance floor.

Shivaay moved towards Anika and forwarded his hand. Except Omru and Bhavya, all the Oberoi's were shocked.

S: Can I have a dance with Ms. Vadhera?

A: Sure Mr. Oberoi!

Shivaay one hand was intertwined with hers while his other hand was holding her possessively. Anika placed other hand on his shoulder. Rikara and Ruvya were also sharing their own beautiful time.

A: Shiv..Can I ask you something?

S: Poocho na!

A: You were jealous of Mahir right?

S: Sach bolu toh I really hate him!

A: Itna jealousy theek nahi hai..

S: Toh tum kya kar rahi thi uss wakt jab tumhari friend mujhe check out kar rahi thi? You should have seen your face in mirror!

Anika did not dare to speak a word. She lowered her gaze while he smirked.

A: Woh tujhe dekh rahi thi..How could she do like that? And you know what she has a boy friend..You have to thank me..I saved you from that chipkoo!

S: Someone is burning in jealousy!

A: Ha mein jealous hoon..Kyunki Shiv toh sirf Anu ka hai na?

She asked in a very cute voice. He slowly took her away from all and none noticed this. He cupped her face lovingly.

S: Wada karta hoon Anu...Shiv sirf Anu ka hai!

A: Toh mein bhi wada karti hoon..Anu sirf aur sirf Shiv ka hai!

Shivaay leaned forward to kiss her but she pushed him gently and ran two steps ahead only to be stopped by his hold on her wrist. He pushed her towards himself. She held his shoulder to prevent for support.

A: Ek baat bolu?

S: Hmm..

A: You should be sent to prison!

S: Woh kisliye?

A: Because of your deeds!

S: Meine kya kiya?

A: For robbing my heart and..

S: And?

Anika moved close to his ears.

A: For the first kiss of my life!

She pecked his cheek and ran away. Everything went so fast that he did not able to stop her. He just placed his hand on the cheek where she kissed.

S: You are driving me crazy Anu!

He moved towards everyone. Sangeeth function came to an end and everyone moved to have dinner. Anika was having dinner talking with Omru and Shivaay was staring at her without blinking his eyes. He was absent minded talking with Tej. Tej looked at the direction where he was looking and he saw Anika stealing glances with Shivaay. He looked back at Shivaay and smiled.

Bidding bye to Vadhera's everyone left to their places. After completing few works, Anika and her family moved back to her home.

Anika's room:

Anika changed into her nightwear and combing her hair and seemed to be lost. All the day's happenings ran in her mind. The only thing that she is doing is just blushing. She made her bed and lied down.

She is just tossing and turning on the bed. Sleep was far away from her eyes. Just then she heard her phone ringing. She was shocked to see as the phone flashed billu ji. She immediately lifted the call.

A: Shiv...iss wakt kyu phone kar rahe ho? Is everything okay?

S: Kuch theek nahi hai!

A: Matlab?

S: Matlab yeh ki Shiv is facing difficulty!

A: Kyu? Kya hua?

S: Shiv is standing outside your house at this hour! So, its obvious that he would be facing difficulty..

A: That's true..Wait? What? Shiv ek min!

She moved towards balcony and saw him waving a hand to her. Her jaw dropped seeing him.

A: Shiv tum waha kya kar rahe ho?

S: I want to meet my love!

Anika blushed when he heard my love.

S: Tum blush kar rahi ho Anu?

A: Shiv..Stop teasing me always!

S: Anu, I need a favour!

A: Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko meri madad chahiye! Wow..It's exciting..

S: Anu, I am serious.

A: Acha boliyen...What should I do?

S: Don't panic for what I am going to do now.

A: But what are you going to do?

S: Wait and watch!

He cut the call and moved towards the gate. He slowly opened the door and she was shocked. He peeped inside. She immediately called him.

A: Shiv kya kar rahe ho?

S: Bola tha na..Don't panic..

He cut the call and climbed the pillar. While she was frightened seeing him climbing up. Shivaay reached the balcony of her room and she gave him her hand. Finally he climbed up and Anika hugged him.

A: Are you mad Shiv? Aap ko kuch ho jaata toh?

She was checking his hands and he cupped her face.

S: Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko kuch nahi hoga..Don't worry!

A: Why did you come here at this time?

S: I wanted to meet you!

Anika hugged him tightly and he wrapped her in his embrace.

A: Shiv...I love you!

S: I love you too Anu!

He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead breaking the hug. Anika held his hand and both of them moved inside her room and settled down on the bed. She placed her head on his chest and hugged his torso while he wrapped his hand around her.

S: Anu..that's the dream catcher I gifted you right!

Anika nodded.

A: You know why I placed it in front of the bed?

S: Kyu?

A: Because I want to see it first when my day starts! I feel like I start my day with you on my side.

Shivaay nodded and kissed her hair.

A: You know Shiv...This day is the happiest day of my life.

S: Mine too!

A: Shiv yeh sab kuch sach mein ho raha hai na...I feel like I am in a dream and I don't want to wake up from this dream.

S: Anu this dream is real and this beautiful dream is forever! Shiv ka promise hai yeh apni Anu se!

Anika looked into his eyes and smiled. He gently tucked her loose hair strand behind her ear. She shivered when his cold hand touched her cheek. He leaned forward to her lips but she closed her eyes tightly. He sensed she was not comfortable and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes.

S: I will not do anything that makes you uncomfortable with me!

A: Jaanti hoon..You know mujhe neend nahi aa rahi thi!

S: Mujhe bhi..That's why I thought to meet you!

He winked at her.

S: You know what Anu...I am eagerly waiting for our marriage.

Anika was surprised and blushed.

A: Shiv..humne abhi ek doosre ko propose kiya hai...And you are talking about marriage!

She giggled.

S: Abh kya karu? I can't climb pillar like this daily na! After our marriage we will stay together right! That's the reason I am waiting for our marriage.

Anika smacked his chest. He giggled.

A: Shiv, I never thought I will love someone..Thank you mere life mein aane keliye!

S: Anu...abh please yeh thank you game phir se start mat karo..I don't like you thanking me or saying sorry to me..Pata hai kyu?

A: Kyu?

S: Did you ever look into your reflection and say thank you?

A: Nahi toh!

S: It would be the same if I thank you..Thanking you means thanking myself!

A: Awww! Mera CSO!

S: Abh yeh CSO kya hai?

A: Cheesy Singh Oberoi!

S: Will you never get tired of giving me new names?

A: Never! You have to bear me for lifelong..Get ready SSO!

S: Okay Ms. Vadhera..Or..

A: Or?

S: Soon to be Mrs. Shivaay!

Anika cupped his face and he bent his head to her level. She kissed her forehead and he closed his eyes feeling her.

A: I love you!

S: I love you too!

A: Ek baat poochu?

S: Go on!

A: Did you tell anyone about us?

S: Om ko bataya tha...He was very happy for both of us..

A: Mere Rudy ko nahi bataya?

She pouted. He pecked her cheek.

S: You know what Rudra is same like you when it comes to teasing others..Isiliye abhi nahi bataunga usko!

A: But Shiv..usko bura lagega na? You know he is my most favorite!

S: Mujhse bhi zyada?

He turned his face to opposite side.

A: Drama king!

He did not turn.

A: Acha..after you! Happy now?

He turned towards her and pecked her cheek.

S: Happy now!

She blushed.

S: Anu, why do you blush so much? You are looking cute though!

A: All because of my lover!

She cuddled more close to him. He kissed her on top of her head. She smiled and closed her eyes.

A: Shiv..

S: Hmm..

A: Abh mujhe life se kuch nahi chahiye..Omru, bhaiyya, bhabhi and you with me..Shiv I want this happiness for lifelong!

S: Abh humare life mein sirf khushiyan hogi..Anu?

A: Hmm..

S: Tumne kisi ko bataya humare baare mein?

A: Sirf bhabhi ko bataya.

S: What did she say?

He asked increasing grip on her. He feared.

A: Bhabhi said yes!

She smiled and he gave a sigh.

S: We will say it to both of our families once Viren's wedding will be over! Okay?

Anika nodded but was tensed. He understood.

S: I know what is going on in your mind..My family will accept you! And mein hoon na we will sort out everything together.

A: I know you will be there with me always!

S: You know Anu...I am missing you at office!

A: Only for four days and I will be back to office..Okay?

S: Alright...Anu, I think I have to go now!

Anika glanced the clock and sighed sadly.

S: Kya hua?

A: Kuch nahi..

S: I am not going anywhere okay! If you miss me then call me..Apna khayal rakhna..

A: Okay..And drive safe! And ghar jaane ke baad call karna!

S: Okay meri jaan!

A: Shivaay!

She dragged.

S: Kyaaa?

He mimicked her and she giggled. He placed his hands around her waist and pulled her close. She blushed lowering her gaze.

S: Anu..

A: Hmm..

S: I love you more when you blush!

A: I love you most! Abh chaliyen yaha se..Ek min..Phir se woh stunt mat kijiye..

She held his hand and slowly opened her room door.

A: Be silent okay!

She whispered. He nodded. Anika moved towards Viren's room door and pressed her ear on the door. She mouthed okay and she held his hand and both moved downstairs.

A: Shiv! You are going to give me a heart attack!

He giggled sheepishly. Anika slowly opened the main door and both stepped out and moved towards his car. He turned towards her and held her hands in his.

S: Take care of my love!

A: And you take care of my life!

He moved forward and pecked her forehead. She moved forward and pecked his cheek. He smirked and pointed towards the other cheek.

A: No!

She giggled while he made a sad pout.

S: Please!

She turned his face and gave a cute kiss on the other cheek.

S: Andar jao..

A: Aap jaiye na!

S: Anu! Go inside and now!

A: Bhagad billa!

She moved back to her home and he waited for her. She looked at him through the entrance and he waved bye. She waved back and stood there until his car moved completely out of her sight. She moved back to her room and lied down on the bed. After 20 minutes she got a message from him. She opened the chat.

S: Just reached...Love you!

A: Love you too!

S: And take good care of my love...Good night!

A: I think it's good morning Shiv! Have good sleep!

S: You too..

Both of them slept thinking about each other and the beautiful future waiting for them.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro