Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Day:

Anika was getting ready for a puja at her home for Virika. She heard her phone ringing and smiled to see Shivaay calling her.

A: Good morning billu ji!

S: Stop it Anu!

A: What should I stop billu ji?

S: Anu..

A: Acha sholly! Good morning.

S: Morning Anu! Had good sleep?

A: Yes!

S: Anu..tumse kuch poochna tha?

A: Poochiye na..

S: I wanted to be colour cordinated with you for today's function...So..

He heard Anika giggling.

S: Has kyu rahi ho?

A: Shiv agar mein waha hoti na..

S: Toh?

A: I would have pulled your cheeks! Cutie Singh Oberoi!

S: Mujhe cute bolna band karo!

A: But there is a problem.

S: Kya problem?

A: Aaj mehendi hai Shiv!

S: Ha toh?

A: Shiv...aaj mehendi function hai!

S: Ha mujhe pata hai ki aaj mehendi hai! Isme problem kya hai?

A: Shiv you are such a duffer...Why will you come for a girls function?

Realization hit him and she started to laugh badly.

S: Anu, stop it! You know how excited I was? Lekin tum toh aise mazak kar rahi ho!

A: Shiv...suniye na...I am sorry!

S: Abh sorry se kaam nahi chalega..

A:  So what does my bhagad billa wants?

S: Anything I ask for?

A: Kya chal raha hai aap ke dimak mein?

S: Kuch bhi nahi...I just wanted a good morning kissi from my love!

A: Shiv..

He could sense her blushing like a tomato.

S: Anu...Itna blush kyu karti ho?

A: Shiv..mujhe bohot kaam hai...Bye!

S: Baat toh suno..

The call was cut and he rubbed his neck with a crazy smile. He got ready for the day and left to office. Her thoughts were never leaving him and he just wanted to meet her. But he knows she will not and scold him for leaving office. He sighed and had an espresso. It cleared his mind and he focused on work.

Anika's situation was also the same. Though she wanted to meet him, she stopped from doing so. She knows there is so much of important work in office. Sighing sadly, she shifted her concentration towards puja.

Soon it was evening and mehendi function was organized at Jeevika's home. Anika was busy checking arrangements when Bhavya along with Pinky, Jhanvi and dadi arrived. Anika and Gauri moved towards them and took their blessings.

Bhavya: Anu didi..Jeevika di kaha hai?

A: Unke friends ke saath hai...Bas aati hi hogi..

Pinky: Anu beta...Tum bohot khobsoorat lag rahi ho!

A: Thank you so much aunty!

Anika's attire:

Anika welcomed everyone inside and Jeevika was brought down by her friends and Aniri. Viren's gaze never left her and he forwarded his hand to her. She caught his hand and both moved to the place allocated for the couple.

Anika's badi ma and Jeevika's mother applied mehendi to Jeevika's hands first and then designer started to apply mehendi to Jeevika. Anika was busy talking to guests and checking arrangements. She moved towards Pinky and Jhanvi.

Anika: Pinky aunty aap mehendi nahi lagwayenge?

Pinky: Par..

A: Please aunty..Mere liye..Please?

She asked very cutely and looked at Jhanvi making a puppy face. Both of them giggled seeing her.

P: Par ek condition pe..Tum abhi humare saath hi baithogi..

A: Mein toh kahi nahi jaoungi..

Jhanvi: But beta..Tum ko bhi mehendi lagana chahiye na..

A: Aunty mujhe arrangements dekhna hai!

Anjali(Gauri's mom) moved towards them.

Anjali: Anu...What are you doing? Tum abh tak mehendi nahi lagai apne haathon mein..

Ani: Aunty mein toh..

Anjali: Chup...Mujhe pata hai tum kya bologi..Kaam hai mujhe..Sabse baat karni hai..Yahi hai na.

Gauri giggled seeing Anika's face. Anika glared.

Anjali: Mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai...Mein abhi designers ko yaha bhej rahi hoon...Don't you go anywhere!

Ani: Ok mother India! Bhabhi aap ko bula rahi hai..Aap jaiye!

Anjali: jaa rahi hoon!

Anika and Gauri burst into laughter. Anjali looked back at both of them. They hid their head and controlled their smiles.

And soon Pinky, Jhanvi along with Aniri started to apply mehendi on their hands. Pinky was looking at Anika and smiled seeing her talking something to designer.

A: Can you write a name in my hands?

D: Yes mam..

A: Kisi ko batana mat!

D: Kya naam likhna hai?

Anika moved close to the designer and whispered Shivaay. The designer smiled and nodded.

Isn't she perfect for Shivaay, she thought. But Pinky knows its not only her wish. Shivaay and Anika have to agree. Pinky decided to talk to dadi regarding this matter first. Her chain of thoughts broke when she saw Jai back hugging Anika and kissing her cheek sweetly. She smiled seeing both.

Jai: Anu maashi..Are you hungry?

Ani: thoda sa..

Jai: Gauri maashi..aap bhi hungry?

Gauri nodded. Jai ran and brought french fries for his dearest masi's. Aniri opened their mouths and he fed both of them. Everyone went awe seeing the trio.

Later Jeevika's friends along with Aniri danced on various songs. They pulled Jeevika and everyone had a hearty time while dancing. Suddenly Jai ran towards Anika.

Jai: maasii..your phone is ringing! Some billu!

He gave the phone to her and ran. Anika thanked God that no one heard him. Anika escaped from everyone and moved towards terrace. Once she reached there, she lifts his call.

S: Anu...Why were you taking so much time to answer the call?

A: Shiv..I was busy dancing..Phone ko nahi dekha meine..Why did u call me?

S: Why matlab? I was missing my love! Tum toh waha enjoy kar rahi ho..and I am busy with files!

Shivaay heard her giggling.

S: What?

A: Cute billuji..All mine!

S: And you are mine.

S: Bolo na!

A: I had written your name in my mehendi!

S: Sach mein..

It was his turn to blush.

A: Kya hua?

S: Love you!

A: Love you too!

S: Waise Anu..ek rule hota hai na that your partner have to find his name in mehendi..Toh mein aajao check karne keliye!

A: No!

S: Abh toh mein aa bhi nahi sakta...You know how badly I want to see you now...You did not find time to send your selfie to me!

A: Bura laga?

S: Bohot!

A: Aap ko pata hai..you are..

S: I am..

A: Crazy!

S: Woh toh tum ho..anyways send me your selfie now!

A: Boyfriend shouldn't be demanding I think!

S: But I remember someone saying they like me in my tadibaaz SSO style!

A: Acha hold on..

She posted him her picture which Gauri took at the beginning of the mehendi function along with a picture of mehendi on her hands.

A: Check kijiye ga!

He downloaded the pics and his jaw dropped seeing her looking ethereal in her outfit. He saw the next image. 

He went awe looking at it.(avoid his hands!!)

S: Anu..Are you there?

A: Hmm..

S: Anu...I am falling more for you!

A: Mein bhi! You know how much I was missing you? Seeing Viru and bhabhi I am assuming both of us!

Shivaay could sense she was blushing. He was not less.

S: Phir hum bhi jaldi se shadi karlenge...Tab toh mein tumhare saath baith sakta hoon sabhi functions pe! Mujhe koi rokega bhi nahi!

A: Nautanki!

S: Anu...I just want to run my hands on my name!

A: Shiv...abhi kaise?

S: Koi baat nahi...Kal haldi function mein toh mein aa hi sakta hoon! I will wait for tomorrow.

A: Alright! Mein phone rakthi hoon! Mujhe kaam hai!

S: Anu..you are not going to cut the call until you give me what I asked you at morning!

A: What did you ask for?

She said with a very innocent voice.

S: Don't act innocent Anu! It really doesn't suit you!

S: Kya? I am waiting!

A: Theek hai!

She gave a peck to her phone.

S: kaash mein directly le sakta!

A: Cheapda Singh Oberoi! Mein phone rakh rahi hoon...Bye!

She cut the call with a cute smile and turned back to see Avinash standing there. Her smile faded away.

Ani: papa..aap yaha?

Avi: Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho princess? I was searching for you everywhere..Neeche chale?

A: Woh mujhe call aaya tha...Neeche bohot shor tha na isiliye upar aayi..Neeche chalte hai!

Avi: Anu tum theek ho na?

Ani: Mein bilkul theek hoon papa..Chaliye..

Avinash nodded and both left to downstairs. Anika was feeling guilty for hiding about Shivaay. But she knows it's not the right time.

A(in mind): I am sorry papa!

Later everyone had dinner and Anika bid bye to Oberoi's. Anika and her family stayed for a while and left to their home.

After reaching her room, she changed into nightwear and settled down on the bed. Shivaay's message made her smile.

S: Reached?

A: Half an hour ago...What about bhavya, Pinky aunty and all?

S: They reached back safely an hour ago.

A: Hmm..

S: Anu..is there something bothering you?

Anika calls him and he lifts the call. She tells everything that had happened. Shivaay is also feeling guilty. He knows how much she respects and loves her father. Maybe he did a mistake without talking to their family.

S: Anu...I am sorry...Meri wajah se tumne uncle se jhooth bola hai.

A: Shiv...why are you saying sorry? Aap ne koi galati nahi ki hai..Aap ne kaha tha na hum dono milkar sabhi se humare baare mein batayenge..Aap kabhi bhi aisa mat sochiye ga.

S: I know tum kaise feel kar rahi ho!

A: Shiv...I love you and I trust you.

S: I trust you too Anu! Raat bohot ho chuki hai...so jao and we will meet tomorrow!

A: See you soon!

S: Good night Anu!

A: Good night...and Shiv...

S: Bolo na..

A: Love you!

S: Love you too! Sweet dreams with me in them!

Anika cut the call instantly and hugged her doll tightly and slept. He lied down on the bed and dozed off into sleep.

Precap: Virika haldi and Pinky dadi talk!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro