Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Vadhera house is beautifully decorated in white and yellow colors for haldi ceremony. Anika is in garden and looking at decorations. Mahir moved towards her attending phone call.

M: Anu....She is coming here!

A: 110!

M: Kya 110?

A: I was counting you were saying the same dialogue for 110th time..Instead of eating my brain you can go to airport and bring her here right!

M: Yeh toh meine socha hi nahi..

A: That's the reason I call you monkey! Abh jao...Function shuru hone se pehle tumhari Bela ko leke aana!

M: Bye...mein jaa raha hoon!

A: Jaldi aa jana!

M: Theek hai meri ma!

Mahir left to airport to bring his girl friend and love. Anika giggled seeing his pagalpan. She continued to look after decorations. Jeevika and her family arrived Avinash welcomed them. Anika and Gauri were teasing Viren to the core as Viren should not see Jeevika and he is doing all those stunts to get a glimpse of her.

Aniri and Sonakshi took Jeevika to guest room and all the girls were helping Jeevika in getting ready. In a yellow and white lehenga, Jeevika looked ethereal.

Ani: Bhabhi..mujhe bhi ready hona hai..I will go to my room! Kuch chahiye toh mujhe bol dijiye!

Jeevika nodded.

Ani: Sona di...Jai kaha hai?

Sona: Mahir ke saath airport gaya hai..

Ani: Mein jaa rahi hoon...Jai ke kapde mere room mein hai!

G: Anu..Mein bhi aa rahi hoon!

Aniri moved towards Anika's room.

G: Anu..I am very much angry with you!

A: Meine kya kiya?

G: You were the first one I said about my love and you..

A: Tujhe kaise pata chala?

G: I heard you and di's conversation..I really wanted to talk to you but there was no time..

A: I am so sorry Ri! Yeh baat mein chupana nahi chahti thi! I love him and..

G: And..

A: He loves me back!

Gauri is about to scream when Anika placed her hand on Gauri's mouth.

G: He did?

A: Shiv confessed his feelings to me.

G: Yeh kab hua?

A: Sangeeth ke din!

G: Abh mein samjhi tum itni khush kyu thi uss din..Ek min..

Gauri held Anika's right hand and carefully observed it.

G: Anu..

Anika just blushed as Gauri saw Shivaay's name in her hands.

G: Tum toh badi chupa rustom nikli!

A: Shut up yaar!

Anika is blushing deeply.

A: Tum bhi kam hai kya? I know you had written Om's name in your hands!

Gauri smiled sheepishly.

G: Abh ready ho jao!

Anika nodded and took her dress and left to change. Meanwhile Gauri's naughty mind got activated when Anika's phone buzzed. She peeped into Anika's phone and there was Shivaay's message.

Gauri giggled as the name flashed as billu ji. Being over excited, she unlocked the phone(she knows Ani's password) and opened their chat. Though she knows it's not right she didn't care. That's what bff's are for!!

The message showed,

Good morning love! Can't wait to meet you!

Gauri giggled and started to read their chat very carefully. She was amused to see cheesy lines from her bhaiyya. She was drowned in reading them with at most concentration that she did not notice Anika hitting her with a pillow.

A: Idiot...Tum mere chat kyu check kar rahi thi?

She snatched her phone and placed it inside. Gauri was laughing her heart out.

A: Abh has kyu rahi ho?

G: Mujhe nahi pata tha ki Shivaay bhaiyya itna romantic bhi hai...I think Om have to learn from him!

A: Alright Gauri, just stop it!

Gauri couldn't stop her laughter seeing Anika's flushed face.

A: Now I understand bhabhi's situation when we both read her chats and she was caught.

She sighed and sat beside Gauri. She controlled her laugh.

G: But Anu..I am very much happy for you!

A: You know Gauri...He pampers me like a small child..Just like the way ma used to treat me! The time I spent with him in London were one of the most beautiful days I had ever spent.

Gauri hugged her and soothed her rubbing her hand on her arm.

G: Abh bas yeh senti baat mat karo..hey..Let me call Mahir...Kal se pareshaan kar raha hai!

Aniri giggled.

G: Acha Anu...ek friendly advice doon!

Anika nodded.

G: Phone ka password change karlena! Kisi ko batana mat!

A: You..

Gauri left the room to save her life. Anika moved towards the dressing table and put on the bracelet he gifted her along with the chain he gifted her in London. She applied make up and looked at her reflection at mirror.

Grabbing her phone she clicked a selfie and thought to send her picture to him.

A: let him see me in person!

She placed her phone aside and looked at herself making sure she did not miss anything. Taking a deep sigh, she left downstairs.

Mahir entered along with a girl and Anika identified her as Bela. She moved to Behir.

M: Finally...Bela..this is Anu..and Anu..she is Bela!

Anika hugged Bela and Mahir introduced Bela to everyone.

Anu: Bela..you can use my room to get ready! And Mahu..go and get ready!

M: Alright ladies! I will get ready in bhaiyya's room..

He looked at Anu and she nodded.

M: Bela..feel at home!

Bela nodded and left with Anika. Both of them reached Anika's room and Bela got ready. Bela was happy seeing Mahir very much happy. Anika and Bela became close friends talking about Mahir and some random stuffs.

A: Bela...Ek baat bolu?

B: Yes!

A: You look beautiful!

Bela smiled and hugged Anika. Both of them moved downstairs. Everyone moved towards garden and Aniri were busy welcoming guests. Behir were talking and he was busy stealing glances. She blushed.

Shivaay got sad because of not getting any reply from Anika. But he was excited to meet her after one day. Making sure he is perfect in his yellow three piece suit, he moved towards living area. All the Oberoi's got ready and moved to Anika's home.

Pinky was observing Shivaay's expressions and had a little hope rising in her heart about what she thought the previous day.

Aniri were very much happy to see Oberoi's and greeted them with a wide smile. Shivaay's heart skipped seeing her looking breath taking in yellow and pink lehenga. He had to control himself before doing anything stupid.

Once Anika saw Shivaay he winked and she blushed and moved away making him giggle. Virika were brought down together with a veil that separates both of them.

Virika were made to sit and Viren was waiting for a chance to look at his love. Anika's badima applied haldi to Viren. Shivaay was staring at Anika. He can understand how much happy she was from the smile on her face. His lips curved up seeing her smile.

Next Avinash applied haldi and blessed his son. Viren was waiting for his cherry to apply haldi. She moved towards his brother.

V: Haldi nahi lagayegi mujhe?

Ani: Iss wakt ke liye mein kab se wait kar rahi thi..Finally mera super man bhi shadi kar raha hai!

She got teary and Viren wiped her tears nodding no. Anika kneeled down in front of him and took haldi in her hands and applied it to him. Viren side hugged her and she wrapped her hands around him. Everyone went awe looking at the brother sister duo.

Soon everyone started to apply haldi to Viren and Anika took the haldi bowl to Jeevika's side. Jeevika's parents were emotional while applying haldi to her but smiled widely. Anika took haldi in her hands and moved towards Jeevika.

A: Ghar jaldi aa jao bhabhi....Waiting for u!

Jeevika smiled and Anika applied haldi to her cheeks. Jeevika also rubbed some haldi to Anika's cheeks and both gave a pose smiling to camera. Later everyone applied haldi to Jeevika.

Shivaay looked at Anika and she smiled seeing him. He showed her a corner place and mouthed please. She nodded okay and he smiled widely. She gave you will never change expression. She slipped from everyone and he took out his phone.

S: Om...I have to make a call..

O: Jao jao..

Shivaay glared while Om giggled. He slowly sneaked towards the direction Anika moved. He saw her waiting at the back side of her house and he pinned her to wall. Anika gasped in shock.

A: Shiv you scared me!

S: And you robbed my peace!

Anika blushed.

S: Did you know how much I want to hold you in my hands!

A: Shivaay...stop teasing me!

S: Shh!

He held her right hand and brought it near to his face. Mehendi was glowing on her hand. Shivaay saw his name and pecked her palm over his name. She looked into his eyes.

S: Love you!

A: Love you too..Shiv!

S: Bolo na..

A: woh..Gauri ne humari chat pad li!

S: What?

Anika nodded.

A: And you stop being over cheesy! I had a tough time stopping her!

S: Abh mein apni nature toh badal nahi sakta na!

He winked and pulled her close. Shivaay kissed her cheek and she started to breathe heavily. He smirked and moved close while she gently pushed him and ran away.

S: Anu..stop!

But she ran away from his sight already. He too moved towards everyone. Soon haldi was completed and everyone bid bye to Vadhera and Sharma families. Shivaay left to office while the rest Oberoi family moved back to OM.

Oberoi Mansion:

Everyone moved to their rooms being tired. Pinky moved towards dadi's room. Dadi was reading a holy book.

Dadi: Pinky..kuch kaam tha puttar?

P: Aapse kuch baat karni thi..

D: Bolo na..

Pinky sat on the bed facing dadi.

P: Mummyji..mujhe Shivaay ke baare mein aap se kuch baat karni hai

D: Kya hua billu ko?

P: Kuch nahi hua mummyji..Mein uski shaadi ke baare mein soch rahi thi!

D: Ha puttar...Viren ko dekh kar na mujhe bhi billu ki shaadi ka khayal aaya hai!

P: Mein Anika ke baare mein soch rahi thi..Shivaay ke liye perfects hai na?

Dadi went silent and began to think.

P: Kya hua mummy ji?

D: Puttar..Anika achi ladki hai..Meine billu ko dekha hai Anika ko dekhte hua..Mujhe bhi wahi lagta hai..Lekin uss bachi ke baare mein hume kuch nahi pata..

P: Om aur Anika ache dost hai..Mein Om ko yaha bulati hoon!

Dadi nodded and asked a servant to call Om to her room. Om arrived after 5 minutes.

O: kya hua dadi..Sab theek hai? Choti ma kya hua?

Dadi and Pinky told everything that they talked.

P: Hume Anika ke baare mein zyada kuch nahi pata..Isiliye tujhse pooch rahe hai?

Om: Shivaay will go mad for sure!

P: Kyu?

Om: Choti ma..Yeh baat Shivaay ko aap se kehna hoga lekin mein bata raha hoon..He loves Anika!

Shock would be an understatement for Pinky and dadi.

P: Tum truths keh rahe ho?

Om: Ha choti ma..Shivaay ne mujhe khud bataya hai..

D: Aur Anika ka kya?

Om: Dadi woh bhi pyaar karti hai Shivaay se..Choti ma aap ko yaad hai bachpan mein Shivaay Dehradun gaya tha..Wahi par Shivaay ne Anika se mila tha..Itne saalon baad woh dono phir se mile hai!

P: Oh my maata! Abh toh sirf Anika meri bahu banegi!

O: Mujhe Gauri ne bataya ki Shivaay ne uski dil ki baat Anu se keh diya hai..

Pinky: Mummy ji...tab toh hum Anika ke ghar jaa sakte hai..Shivaay ke liye!

Om: Choti ma..Shivaay ne kaha hai ki Viren bhaiyya ki shaadi ke baad woh Anika ko humare ghar lekar aayega..

Kya?

All the three turned to look at the direction of the voice. It was Rudra who was glaring at Om. He moved towards Om and bounced on him.

O: Pagal hua hai kya? Chodo mujhe!

Ru: Iss ghar mein mujhe sabhi ne alag kar diya..Mere bhai ke baare mein mujhe kuch nahi pata..

He started to cry. Om got angry and smacked his shoulder.

O: teri yeh over acting ki wajah se Shivaay ne yeh baat tumse chupaya hai!

Ru: Mujhe aap sab se baat nahi karni hai...Khaas kar Shivaay bhaiyya se!

O: Rudra waisa nahi hai..he wanted to tell it to everyone after he confesses his feelings to her! Don't misunderstand him!

Rudra nodded and Om sighed.

Ru: Abh Anika didi meri bhabhi banegi! Yes!

Everyone smiled and Pinky was already thinking the gifts, jewelries that she have to purchase for her to be heera bahu!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro