Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika is arranging gifts that she has to give for Jeevika at chooda rasm event. Just then her phone rang and she smiled seeing billu ji.

S: Anu..busy ho?

A: Nahi toh..Just completed arranging gifts for chooda rasm..SSO not busy?

S: SSO is feeling bored!

A: Kyu? Kya hua?

S: Uski Anu jo nahi hai uske paas!

A: Shiv..you are at office..Do your work!

S: I was free right now so thought of talking to you..

A: Love you!

S: Love you too..Mein yeh keh raha tha ki I want to meet you now!

A: Possible nahi hai!

S: Kyu?

A: Kyunki aap ki Anu ko bohot kaam hai! Mujhe bhabhi ke ghar jaana hai!

S: Oh no! I think I have to climb that pillar today night!

A: You are not going to do that!

S: Tum bohot buri ho!

A: Woh toh mein hoon..

S: Anu!

A: Boliyen na..

S: Kuch nahi..Bas aise hi!

A: I know you are missing me..Mein bhi aap ko bohot miss kar rahi hoon..Two days more and I will be back to office!

S: You know what I was thinking to give you so much work so that we can stay back at office!

A: So you were planning to torture me!

Shivaay giggled.

S: Anu...are you free for Sunday?

A: Ha..par kyu?

S: Wanted to spend some time with you! I was thinking to take you to my flat..

A: Okay then!

S: Itni asani se maan gayi! I didn't think tum aise maan jaoge!

A: You asked me something for the first time..Mana kaise karti?

He went awe hearing to her.

A: Shiv..are you there?

S: Haan..So mein uss din ka wait karunga..

A: And mein bhi..Shiv..ek min..

Shivaay heard someone knocking Anika's door and he waited to know who was that.

A: Bhaiyya..kya hua?

V: Kuch nahi cherry..Tumse baat karna tha? Busy ho?

A: Nahi toh..

Both of them sat on the bed. Anika forgot to cut the call and he was still on the line.

A: Viru..kya hua?

V: Bas kuch theek nahi lag raha hai!

A: Matlab?

V: Thinking about tomorrow..I am happy that Jeevika will be with me but I am confused..

A: Bhaiyya..yeh sab shaadi ka stress hai..Don't worry! I know my Viru can manage everything..

Shivaay wanted to cut the call. He heard everything but his heart said to hear to her. He wanted to know her point of view on marriage.

Anika took Viren's hand in his.

A: Viru..agar tum aisa hoge toh bhabi ke baare mein socho! Do you know how much what could be going on in her mind..Bhabhi is going to start a new phase in her life..You have to be her support..Bhabhi kal apna sab kuch chodkar tumhare saath aa jayegi humare ghar pe..Uncle ko, aunty ko, Gauri ko..sab ko chod kar..sirf aap pe bharosa rakh ke..Uss bharose ko mat tootne dena!

V: I promise you cherry..Jeevika ko mein bohot khush rakhunga..

A: Bhaiya..mein aap se ek baat bolu?

V: Bolo na?

A: I don't know whether I can say this or not..But..

V: Did I ever misunderstood you? Nahi na..bolo apni dil ki baat!

A: Aap ko bohot saari responsibilities milti hai bhaiyya kal se..I know that you will never run away from your responsibilities..But sab kehte hai na life is not a bed of roses..Kabhi kabhi aap dono ke beech jhagde bhi honge..Uss wakt pe don't let ego win on your love..Kyunki gusse mein kahi baatein bohot dard deta hai..Prakash uncle should be proud on bhabhi's choice and that's you..And promise me zindagi mein aisa kuch bhi mat karna jiss se papa aur uncle ke beech koi problems aaye! Papa aur Prakash uncle are very much close to each other..Hum aaj bhi nahi bhool sakte hai..The support uncle gave to papa after ma left us..

V: Mein samajh sakta hoon cherry..I promise you that..Kabhi bhi life mein aisa kuch nahi karunga jiski wajah se Jeevika ya phir dad ko koi bhi takleef pahunche!

A: I love you bhaiyya!

V: Love you too cherry..Ek baat poochu?

A: ha..

V: Tum itni badi kaisi ho gayi?

A: Matlab kya hai tumhara?

Viren started to laugh and she started to punch him.

V: Cherry...it's hurting!

A: Serves you better!

V: Cherry your words resemble ma! Woh bhi aisa hi kehti thi..Papa aur dad ko dekh kar..

A: Ma will be seeing your shaadi sitting beside bhagwan ji!

Viren lied down in Anika's lap and closed his eyes.

V: Miss you mumma!

A: Mein hoon na Viru..Mein sab kuch theek kar dungi..Get good beauty sleep..Warna bhabhi tumhare dark circles ko dekh kar behosh ho jayegi!

Anika giggled while he glared.

V: Anu..ek help karogi?

A: Bolo na..

V: Woh lohri gaaogi joh ma humesha gaati thi?

A: Bilkul...you just close your eyes..

She sang that lohri that their mom used to sing and Viren soon slept in her lap. Shivaay had tears in his eyes after listening to both of them. He never knew that she is Viren's back bone. He felt proud of her. He felt himself in her. The same way he cares for his family. Is she the same girl who fights with me for silly reasons, he thought and smiled. He cut the call and began thinking about her words.

Shivaay(in mind)-

Humari shaadi ke baad toh tum bhi apne papa ko Viru ko sab ko chod kar mere saath aaogi..I know I can't replace their love but itna zaroor promise karta hoon ki life mein kuch bhi ho jaye mein tumhara saath kabhi nahi chodunga..

He opened his gallery and saw the picture of her kissing the rabbit and giggled. He thanked God for giving him a beautiful soul and promised to himself to always protect her and fill her life with happiness. He smiled widely and began to concentrate on his work.

Jeevika's home:

It was evening and Jeevika got ready for chooda rasm. Jeevika's uncle did her aarthi and made her wear red and white bangles. Anika smiled seeing the happiness on her bhabhi's face. She also wants to start a new phase of life with Shivaay on her side. She blushed at the mere thought.

All the girls gang were made to sit and Jeevika shaked her hands on top of them. To everyone's surprise kalire fell on Anika making her blush and everyone teased her. She slowly opened her palm and saw Shivaay's name in her palm and turned tomato.

Everyone enjoyed at Jeevika's home while Gauri was a bit sad thinking about her di leaving her. Anika placed her hand on Gauri's shoulder and asked what happened while she mouthed nothing and dragged Anika to dance.

Anika reached her home and Viren was very much excited to know what happened. She told every detail. After spending some time discussing about their childhood crazy activities, Anika bid good night to her brother and left to her room.

She smiled seeing Shivaay's message.

Good night Anu..I know you would be very much tired after the chooda rasm and you need to have good sleep. We will talk later on..And love you!

How much he cares for me, she thought and blushed. Sending him I love you too along with good night, she changed into her nightwear and slept.

Next Day:

Virika's wedding is at evening and Anika is busy instructing to event organizers regarding the decorations at shaadi venue. Dev moved towards her.

D: Anu..relax...mein khud jaake dekh lunga..Tum aaram se baitho..

Anika nodded and moved to Sonakshi. Both of them involved themselves in talking to guests and preparations for Jeevika's welcome.

After having lunch, everyone started to get ready.

Sonakshi and Dev's attire:

Avinash got ready in a white sherwani with a pink pagdi. Jai came running to Avinash and he was shocked seeing Jai slaying in a black traditional attire.

Jai: Nanu...kaisa hoon mein?

Avi: Mere rock star toh dashing hai.

J: Nanu..mujhe pagdii chahiye!

Avinash smiled and he made Jai put on a pink pagdi. Jai took Avinash's phone and the duo took a selfie.

J: Nanu...mein mashi ko leke aata hoon!

Avinash nodded and Jai ran to her room. Anika was busy putting on her necklace when Jai marched inside.

Jai: Maashi...you look beauuuuuutiful!

A: Sachi?

Jai nodded. Anika stood infront of the mirror and smiled widely.

Jai: Maashi..we will take one selfie..Aap baad mein busy ho jayengi!

Anika giggled and both took many pictures.

A: Acha abh bas karo..Hum neeche chalte hai..Viren mamu ko leke!

Jai nodded and both left to Viren's room. Anika was very much happy seeing Viren in his attire.

Viren: Cherry..theek hoon na mein..

A: Of course dulha ji..Lekin ek kami hai!

V: What?

Anika put kaala teeka behind Viren's eye.

A: Abh theek ho..Neeche chalte hai..You should wear your pagdi!

V: Anu..you are looking beautiful!

A: Jaanti hoon..Chale..

Anika, Viren and Jai moved downstairs and everyone smiled widely seeing Anika and Viren. Sonakshi did aarthi for Viren and Anika made him wear pagdi.

Avinash: Bacho..chalte hai..Baraat ka time ho chuka hai!

Everyone nodded and danced for a while. Later everyone moved towards venue.

Jeevika was getting ready with Gauri's help. She got emotional seeing Jeevika but smiled holding her tears.

Gauri: Di..you look great!

Jeevika blushed. Jeevika's mom came to her room and made covered her face with veil.

Jeevika's attire:

Gauri's attire:

Jeevika's father moved towards Jeevika and blessed her and kissed her forehead. later Prakash and Anjali moved towards entrance of the venue to welcome baraat. Viren's aarthi was done and he moved inside.

Soon all the guests started to arrive and Anika was waiting for Oberoi's. She smiled widely when she saw Oberoi family moving inside. But she did not see Shivaay. Where is he, she thought. She moved towards dadi and took her blessings.

Pinky is on cloud nine seeing Anika. After all she would be her heera bahu, she thought and smiled. Tej and Shakti hugged Anika and blessed her. Anika's eyes were searching for Shivaay. Om was searching for Gauri. Ru smirked seeing Anika.

R: Di..are you searching for someone?

A: Ha..nahi..woh..andar aayien na sabhi..

She welcomed everyone inside and everyone settled down.

Bhavya: Anu di..mujhe Jeevika di se milna hai..

A: Mere saath chalo!

Bhavya nodded and both of them moved towards staircase. Suddenly she turned back to see Shivaay. He was searching for her but she can see him. She blushed and left with Bhavya. 

Shivaay saw Omru and moved towards them. His eyes were searching for his love.

Ru: Bhaiyya aap kisi ko doondh rahe ho?

S: Ha woh Anu ko!

R: OHH!

Shivaay realized.

S: Mein decorations dekh raha tha..Kaafi acha hai!

Shivaay saw Bhavya coming towards them.

S: Bhavya kaha gayi tum?

B: Bhaiyya..mein Jeevika di se milne gayi thi..Anu didi, Gauri didi bhi unke paas hai.

Shivaay nodded. Soon it was time for dulha's entry. Viren along with Dev, Mahir and his friends moved towards mandap.

S(in mind): I thought Anu Viren ke saath ayegi..Kaha hai yeh? Kabse wait kar rahi hoon!

His chain of thoughts were broken when he saw bride making her way to mandap. There she was, his love. Looking elegant in pink half saree with diamond neck piece, she looked like an angel descended from heaven, for him.

Anika looked at Shivaay while she was walking down with bride. His strong gaze made her shy and she lowered her gaze. Pinky, Omru were looking at Shivaay and Anika and smiled widely.

Viren was lifted in air when Jeevika tried making him wear varmala. Jeevika's cousins made this task easy to her. Virika sat in the mandap and priest started to chant holy mantras. Anika remembered something and moved to one side. Shivaay thought to move towards her but she already left.

After a while, he saw her returning back but not moving towards mandap. He was confused. She was calling Sonakshi who was standing beside Oberoi's but she did not listen. Shivaay saw this and looked at her.

He mouthed what happened. She asked him to call her. Sona left the place to call Jai. He looked at her and asked can I come. She nodded no. He looked at Pinky and said something in her ear. Pinky looked at Anika and moved to her side.

P: Kya hua Anu beta?

A: Aunty..woh mera..dori loose ho gaya hai..I am unable to tie it..

P: Mein madad karti hoon..

Pinky took Anika aside and helped her.

A: Thank you so much aunty!

P: Thanks mat bolna..Tum meri beti jaisi ho..

Anika smiled widely and both reached back. Shivaay asked what happened to Pinky while she nodded nothing. He frowned. Koi mujhe kuch nahi batate, he thought.

Anika moved towards Virika and did khatbandhan and pecked Virika's cheeks. Everyone went awe looking at the trio. Jeevika's parents did kanyadaan of Jeevika with happy tears in their eyes.

Anika side hugged Avinash and he soothed her. Soon Virika were asked to take phere around the holy fire and everyone showered flower petals on them. Anika looked at Shivaay and he winked and mouthed perfect with 👌.

She smiled and turned away. Finally Virika's shaadi was completed when Viren tied mangalsutra and applied sindhoor in Jeevika's maang. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro