Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Virika's marriage was completed successfully when Viren tied mangalsutra and filled Jeevika's partition with sindhoor. Everyone clapped and Virika got down the mandap to take blessings from their family. They found their shoes missing.

Viren: Mere jhoote kaha hai?

Gauri: Mere paas!

Jeevika: Lekin mere waala kaha hai?

AniSona: Humare paas!

Viren: What should we do to get our shoes back?

Gauri: Jiju..u should promise me that you have to take good care of my sister!

Viren: Done, you know na bachpan se tum meri favourite ho...I will stand on my words!

J: Anu..Sona di..

Sona: Promise me you will never leave Viren!

Jeevika nodded.

G: Lekin jiju...aap ke wallet ke bina toh..

Ani: Aap ke jhoote..kaise de sakte hai!

V: Acha..here you go!

He said giving his wallet to Aniri and Sonakashi. The trio had a stupid grin on their faces. Virika got their shoes back and they moved to Prakash and Anjali and took their blessings. Virika later moved to Avinash and he was about hug Viren and Jeevika when Anika pulled Viren to one side and Avinash had to hug Jeevika and Anika.

V: You..

A: Yes me! Kya hua? Ohh..I know what r you thinking now..Ek kadwi sach bolu..papa doesn't love you more than me and Jeevika. I am papa's first princess..Yeh baat koi change bhi nahi kar sakta! Abh toh bhabhi aa gayi hai...Sorry to say this Mr. Viren Vadhera..You are at the bottom position in papa's priority list!

Viren pouted and looked towards Avinash.

Avi: Abh sach ko koi nahi badal sakta! I love my two daughters more than u!

Gauri: Don't worry jiju! You are my favourite!

She said side hugging Viren.

V: Koi toh hai mujhe iss duniya mein!

Everyone smiled widely seeing their craziness. Virika were asked to move towards a stage where all the guests started to bless the newly married couple. Anika was busy talking to her friends she saw Shivaay continuously staring her.

What happened she asked raising her eye brow. He took his phone out of his pocket and moved towards one corner looking at her. He mouthed please. She nodded and moved towards the direction he moved.

Shivaay did not know this was seen by all the Oberoi family. Pinky, dadi together told it to everyone that Anika and Shivaay love each other and the happiness on their faces cannot be explained. Tej and Shakti were like they wanted to discuss about Shivika to Anika's family but they had to wait.

Shivaay held Anika's hand when she was walking towards him and she gasped. He pinned her to a wall and looked into her chocolate brown orbs.

S: Koi aaj bohot khoobsoorat hai!

A: Mein toh humesha khoobsoorat hoon!

She pouted. He pecked her pout while she widened her eyes in shock and not to forget the blush creeping on her cheeks. 

S: Do you know how much I love your blush!

He said pulling her closer.

A: Shiv..koi dekhlega..chodiye na!

S: Nahi chodunga..you are my lover! And I don't care about anyone!

A: Shiv..lekin..

S: Do min chup rahogi! I know tum woh nahi karogi lekin mere liye!

She smacked his shoulder and giggled. He tucked a loose hair strand and kissed her forehead.

S: Tujhse na ek important baat karni hai!

Anika nodded.

S: I love you!

A: Love you too..Ek min..is this your important talk?

S: ha..kuch aur bhi kehna tha!

A: Shiv..Boliye na!

S: Actually..meine yeh socha ki hum dono Sunday pe milne wale hai na..I was thinking to tell to our families about us! Only if you agree..

Anika was quite shocked and surprised.

A: Shiv..

S: I know what r u feeling..Do you trust me?

A: yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai? Of course I trust you more than myself..I am okay with it!

She said with a huge blush evident on her face. Shivaay is feeling like the most happiest person on the planet. He slowly cupped her face and she looked into his eyes. He bent his head and kissed her forehead while she smiled closing her eyes feeling his lips.

She gently pushed him and tried to run but he held her hand and pulled her towards him.

A: Shiv..mujhe jana hai..

S: Okay..

A: Toh haath chodiye na!

S: And agar mein na bola toh..

A: Toh mein..

She pecked his cheek. In a shock he left her hand.

A: Bye!

She said and ran away and bumped into Jai.

J: Maashi why were you running?

A: Mein..nahi toh..where were you?

J: Mein toh nanu ke saath hoon..Nanu aap ko bulaya hai..

A: Chalo..

Anika and Jai walked towards Avinash. Anika is still blushing on the mere thought that she pecked him. She moved towards Avinash.

Avi: Anu..kya hua?

Anika hugged his father tightly and smiled.

Anu: Kuch nahi papa...I am very much happy!

Avi: bilkul pagal ho tum..Mein yeh keh raha tha ki dinner arrangements dekh lena ek baar..

Anika nodded and left. A pair of eyes were watching her every action and he smiled widely. Soon it was dinner time and Anika made sure that all the arrangements are perfect to T. Pinky smiled widely when she saw Shivaay winking at Anika while she glared and blushed.

Anika moved towards Omru and the trio were talking. All the Oberoi family were very much happy with Anika but little did Shivika knew the reason behind their happiness. Anika was called by Dev and she excused from Omru and moved with Dev while Shivaay pouted.

After a while all the guests started to go but Anika's nani stopped Kalyani and her family asking them to stay for a while for which dadi accepted wholeheartedly. It was time for Jeevika's bidaai and everyone moved towards main entrance.

Jeevika was emotional and hugged her parents tightly while Prakash asked Viren to take good care of his princess.

V: Dad..I promise you that!

Jeevika: Anu..Gauri kaha hai?

A: Pata nahi bhabhi..abhi tak toh yaha thi! Mein lekar aati hoon.

Om looked at Shivaay and both of them moved with Anika.

Anika searched for Gauri and she is sitting in a room crying. Seeing Anika, Gauri ran to her and cried hugging her tightly.

A: Ri..kya hua? Aise ro kyu rahi ho?

G: Mujhe di ki bidaai nahi dekni hai..Di se kehdo ki I don't want to see her going away!

A: Aise kaise..Bhabhi humare ghar aa rahi hai lekin iska yeh matlab nahi ki tumse humesha ke liye dur chali jayegi!

G: Anu tum samajh kyu nahi rahi ho? I said go..Mein yahi theek hoon!

Om moved towards her and hugged her.

O: Gauri..ek baar tumhare di ke baare mein socho..She is going to start her new life..You should not send her with tears in your eyes..

S: Om theek keh raha hai Gauri..Tujhe aise dekh kar tumhare di ko bhi bura lagega!

Shivaay said stroking her hair.

A: Abh tum yeh rona band karo..Tum toh aise ro rahi ho ki bhabhi kisi aur ke ghar jaa rahi hai..Tum roz unko milne aaogi hi..We are just three lanes apart! Bhabhi and bhaiyya are waiting for you..Abh harhari ke ek khidkitod smile de do!

Gauri smiled weekly but Anika tickled her and she laughed.

A: Shiv..Om...aap dono chaliye..mein Gauri ko leke aati hoon!

Both of them nodded and left while Gauri left to washroom and made herself presentable. She moved with Anika. Seeing Jeevika, gauri moved towards her and hugged her tightly.

G: abh toh mumma papa sirf mujhse pyaar karenge..Chali jao!

J: Jaungi..lekin ek baat yaad rakhna..I am the first born and parents usually first child ko hi zyada pyaar karte hai!

G: I hate you!

J: Hate you too...Mom dad ka khayal rakhna..Papa ko medicines time pe dena!

Gauri nodded. Bela brought a thali filled with rice grains and Jeevika took them in her hands and did bidaai ritual. Viren helped her to sit down and he once again moved to Jeevika's parents assuring her safety and happiness.

Pinky and Jhanvi shed some tears remembering about their marriage. Shivaay was feeling sad for Gauri. He can't even imagine a day without Omru. Kalyani moved towards Anika's nani.

K: Abh hume jaana chahiye..

Anika's nani nodded and Anika along with Avinash moved towards Oberoi's.

Avi: Thank you humare khushi mein shaamil hone keliye!

Shakti and Tej smiled and wished Virika all the best for their married life. Anika moved towards Shivaay who was standing at one corner.

S: Anu..Gauri ka khayal rakhna! She needs you with her!

Anika nodded.

A: Ghar jaane ke baad message kijiye ga!

S: Okay..And by the way I have to give you something..Raat ko ek baar call karna!

A: Lekin kya?

S: Pata chalega! Bye..

Shivaay smirked while she knew something is running in his devilish mind. Anika moved to Omru.

Ru: Bhab..I mean Anu didi..I had a great time!

Anika smiled and hugged Rudra.

Ru: Didi..I think we have to plan an outing again..

A: Sure..

Anika moved along with Oberoi's and bid bye. Shivaay mouthed take care and she nodded okay and stood there until they left.

Virika along with Dev and Sonakshi settled down in one car while Anika, jai and Avinash in the other. Avinash drove the car fast in order to welcome the new couple.

Vadhera Home:

Jeevika is welcomed after her grah pravesh. Anika did aarthi for Virika and she stepped inside. later post marraige rituals were completed and everyone retired to their rooms. Anika talked with Gauri for a while and cut the call.

She remembered Shivaay asking him to call her and called him. He instantly lifted the call.

A: Hello Shiv..

S: Anu..are you free now?

A: Ha..

S: Acha gauri kaisi hai?

A: Abhi phone pe baat kiya hai..She said she is fine..

S: Om bohot pareshaan hai Gauri ko leke!

A: Om se keh dena Gauri abh bilkul theek hai!

S: Alright!

A: Acha Shiv..you said you wanted to give me something?

S: You are sounding so much desperate!

A: Shiv..I am not desperate okay! Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye..Phone rakh rahi hoon mein..

S: Acha ruko toh..Though I wanted to give this to you in person I know we can do this later also..But if I give it to you I feel happy!

A: Shiv..stop beating around the bush! And what do..

Her voice died in her throat as she heard Shivaay kissing the phone which was for her though.

S: Yeh dene waala tha..Kaash mein directly de sakta!

A: Shiv..you are a big cheapda!

S: Anu..ek baat batao..You always give me many names..You can call me Romantic Singh Oberoi right! Instead of that you call me cheapda!

A: You are mad! Mein phone rakh rahi hoon! Bye!

S: Love you jaan!

A: Love you too bhagadbilla!

She said it in a go and cut the call and lied down on the bed. Shivaay was eagerly waiting for Sunday to come soon.

Precap: A secret plan and shocked Shivika!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro