Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next morning:

Anika is busy preparing coffee for herself and sent good morning message for Shivaay and kept the phone aside. She saw Jeevika moving towards kitchen.

A: Good morning bhabhi!

J: Good morning!

A: Aap aaj bhi jaldi kaise uthe? Had good sleep last night?

She asked with a teasing tone while Jeevika gave an angry glare.

A: Acha mein coffee bana rahi thi..Aap ko chahiye?

J: Ha..you sit here and I will do it!

Anika nodded and sat on the counter. Jeevika stood next to her checking with coffee.

A: Bhabhi mujhe aap se kuch kehna hai!

J: Bolo na bacha..

A: bhabhi..I confessed my feelings to Shiv!

J: Yeh kab hua?

A: Aap ke sangeeth wale din!

J: Did he say yes?

Anika nodded with a wide smile.

J: And yeh baat tum mujhe abh bata rahi ho..Not fair!

A: You were really busy with marriage na..I did not find time to say!

J: Finally you confessed your feelings!

Anika smiled.

A: Bhabhi..Shiv and I decided to say it to both of our families on this Sunday!

J: Anu tum shock pe shock de rahi ho..Are you sure about it?

A: Yes bhabhi!

J: Ek baat bolu..the way Shivaay's family treats you..especially Om and Rudra..They will accept you wholeheartedly.

Anika smiled widely. Avinash moved towards kitchen.

Avi: Good morning bacho..

Ani/Jeevika: Good morning papa!

Avi: Bhabhi-nanad pair kya discuss kar rahe hai?

Ani: Secrets hai papa!

Avi: okay then..Acha mujhe hospital mein kuch important surgeries karni hai..I have to go!

Ani: Papa aaj bhi..

Avi: Jaana padega princess..Lunch tak aa jaunga!

Ani: Theek hai..

She pouted while Jeevika and Avinash giggled. Viren got down lazily rubbing his neck.

Ani: Lo aa gaya Viru bhi! Good morning bhai jaan!

V: Good morning! Kya baat hai aaj bhai pe itna pyaar aa raha hai?

A: Kuch nahi..bas aise hi!

Jeevika served coffee to everyone. Everyone were having it when Anika cleared her throat to gain everyone's attention.

A: Mujhe aap sab se kuch kehna hai!

V: Kya hua cherry? All fine?

Ani: Ha..Aap dono mujhe pehle promise karo ki you will spend Sunday completely with me!

Viren and Avinash looked at each other and then at Anika.

V: Did we ever say no to you? This Sunday is only for my cherry! Pinky promise! Happy now?

Anika nodded excitedly.

A: Acha Viru..tum aaj office nahi jaa rahe ho na!

V: Abh toh two weeks tak nahi jaunga! Iss weekend tak aap sab ke saath and uske baad toh Switzerland trip!

A: I think the word used should be honeymoon..I guess!

Avinash and Anika gave hi fi to each other. Jeevika blushed while Viren got embarrassed. Later everyone got ready for the day. Mahir and his family along with Bela moved to Anika's home. They would be leaving at night and wanted to spend the day with Anika and her family.

Anika, Bela and Mahir started to talk on random topics and Bela smiled widely when Mahir and Anika fought like kids.

Oberoi Mansion:

Shivaay got ready for office and moved towards kitchen. He saw a message from Anika. It read,

Good morning Shiv..Meine papa se aur bhaiyya se kaha hai ki they have to spend their Sunday with me..I am very much excited waiting for the day..Love you!

Shivaay smiled and texted her,

Mein bhi bohot excited hoon jaan! Apna khayal rakhna..I will be there with you always! Love you too..And ha..don't blush..

Om and Bhavya arrived there and Shivaay placed his phone aside.

S: Yeh Rudra kaha hai?

Bhavya: Usne kaha hai ki woh bohot thak chuka hai and asked me not to disturb his precious sleep!

Shiv Om giggled. 

S: Mein breakfast bana raha hoon!

O: Aaj toh Rudy ke bina Obro kitchen time hoga..Waise bhi har din hum dono hi khana banate hai!

S: Yeh bhi sach hai!

Bhavya got a call from her home and she excused herself.

O: All okay Shivaay?

S: Yes..I am bringing Anika here on Sunday!

O: Are you serious?

S: Of course Om..

O: That's perfect..Tension mat lo..Sab kuch theek hi hoga!

Shivaay nodded and both of them prepared breakfast together. All the family members reached the dining area and everyone started to have breakfast.

S: Mom..aaj aap NGO nahi jaa rahe ho?

P: Nahi..mummy ji ke saath mandir jaa rahi hoon!

Shivaay nodded.

Tej: Shivaay...aaj Raizada's ke saath meeting hai na..All the best!

S: The deal is ours bade papa..I will never let both of you down!

Shakti: Woh toh hum jaante hai Shivaay!

Shivaay completed having his breakfast and moved to his room to get a file. Later he moved towards dadi and took her blessings. He moved towards porch and Khanna started to drive the car while he settled down at back seat.

He got a message from Anika. He opened the chat.

A: All the best for your deal with Raizada's..I know you will grab it!

Shivaay smiled widely and texted her.

S: I will for sure..Love you!

A: Love you too!

Shivaay opened his gallery and was seeing her pics. He secretly took some candid pictures of hers from the previous night.

S: I will never let u disappoint Anu! Love you!

Soon he reached his office and he changed into tadibaaz SSO with a stern look on his face. He moved towards his cabin and everyone greeted him. He made himself busy in his works.

After Shivaay left Oberoi Mansion, Shinky, Tejvi along with Omru and Bhavya settled down in living area with dadi.

Dadi: Tej..tumne woh kiya joh meine tujhe bataya?

T: Ha ma..Avinash ji ne kaha tha ki woh hume yahi pe milenge..

Pinky: Oh my maata! Mein kitna happies hoon bata bhi nahi sakti!

Om: Lekin choti ma..Shivaay ko yeh baat batana chahiye na!

Ru: O...aisa karke poore plan ko flop mat karao! Lets go with the flow!

Om: Arey par..

Ru: Koi par war nahi hai...Dadi the decision is final right!

Dadi: Ha.

Om sighed. Now everyone were waiting for Avinash.

Avinash had a surgery to attend but he was continuously thinking about Tej calling him. Maybe kalyani ma ji is not well and needs treatment he thought. But she was fit and fine the previous day he remembered. Brushing away his thoughts, he decided to attend the surgery first.

After completing the surgery, he assured the patient's family that he is fine and would be shifted to ICU. He moved to his cabin and asked a nurse to check with the patient for every hour. Quickly wrapping up his things, he started to drive towards Oberoi Mansion.

Oberoi Mansion:

All the family were eagerly waiting for Avinash and Pinky was on cloud nine. After all her dream about her heera beta's shaadi is going to come true.

Avinash was welcomed inside by Khanna and he moved inside. Omru and Bhavya see him and move towards him.

OmruBhavya: Hello uncle..

The trio takes blessings from Avinash.

Avi: Sada khush raho bacho..Acha kya hua? Tej ji ne kaha ki yaha pe aaye..Kalyani ma ji ki tabiyat theek hai na?

Dadi: Mein bilkul theek hoon Avinash puttar!

Avinash moved towards dadi and takes her blessings. Everyone settled down.

Avi: Ma ji kya hua? Sab kuch theek hai na?

Dadi: Ha puttar...aap ke ghar pe sab kaise hai? Aap ke bete ki shaadi keliye mubarakein!

Avi: Thank you ma ji..Ghar pe sab theek hai!

Dadi: Mujhe Anika ke baare mein kuch baat karni hai!

Avi: Anu..kya hua ma ji?

Dadi: Avinash beta..Hum Shivaay ke liye Anika ki haath mangna chahte the!

Avinash was in shock. He did not know what to say.

Avi: Ma ji..

Dadi: Hum jaante hai tum kya soch rahe ho..Shivaay aur Anika ek doosre se bohot pyaar karte hai..

Om: Yes uncle..Both of them really love each other..Shivaay ne khud yeh baat mujhse kaha tha..Usne yeh bhi kaha tha iss Sunday ko woh aur Anu aap sab se baat karega!

Avi: But Anu ne mujhe..

He remembered Anika saying that she wants him and Viren to be with her for Sunday.

Pinky: Bhai saab...Hum sabko bhi Anika bohot pasand hai..Agar aap ha kahenge toh humse zyada khush koi nahi hoga!

Avinash smiled widely.

Avi: Aap khud rishte ki baat kar rahe hai..Mein bohot khush hoon..Anu ki khushi isme hai toh mein bhi khush hoon..Meri taraf se ha hai!

Everyone squealed in happiness. Omru hugged each other. Pinky and Jhanvi brought sweets to everyone. All of them have it.

Ru: Avinash uncle..Aap Anu didi ko kuch mat bataiye ga..We will surprise her!

Pinky: Oh my maata Rudra! Abh toh Anika humari bahu hai na...Call her bhabhi's!

Ru: Acha...Mere paas ek plan hai!

He tells his plan of surprising Shivika. Avinash and all the Oberoi family agreed to him. Later Avinash gets a call from Anika.

Avi: Ha princess..aa raha hoon..Just ten minutes more!

Avinash cuts the call.

Avi: Mujhe abh jaana hai...

Shakti: Lekin aap pehli baar humare ghar aaye hai!

Avi: Woh Jeevika ki pehli rasoi hai toh ghar jaana hoga..Abh toh hum milte hi rahenge!

Avinash takes dadi's blessings and moves towards his home. He was very much happy that Anika is going to get so much of happiness from Oberoi family. He observed happiness in everyone's face. What else he wants except the happiness of his princess, he thought and smiled widely.

He reached his home. Anika interrogated him with many questions asking why he was this much late but he said nothing but cupped her face.

Ani: Papa sab kuch theek hai?

Avi: Ha...bas meri princess ko aise hi dekhne ka man kiya! Tum rokna bhi mat mujhe!

Ani: Kuch toh zaroor hua hai..Aap ko jab batane ka man kiya tabhi batana! Theek hai!

Avi: Theek hai..

Ani: Papa chaliye..mujhe badi bhook lag rahi hai..Bhabhi prepared so many dishes!

Anika dragged Avinash and everyone had lunch. All of them gifted shagun to Jeevika while she happily accepted them. Avinash is smiling widely seeing the happiness on his children's faces. He wished Suchitra with him now. Wiping a small tear that escaped from his eye, he made Anika Viren and Jeevika eat kheer from his hands.

Soon it was evening and Anika moved to airport to bid bye to Mahir and his family. Anika hugged Mahir tightly while he soothed her.

M: Apna khayal rakhna!

A: Tum bhi...And ek baat batana bhool gayi thi..Bela is perfect for u..Tumhari dil ki baat jaldi se bata dena!

M: I will!

A: And ha..mujhe call karte rehna..Miss you!

M: Miss you too devil!

He takes Anika to one side.

M: All the best for your love life! Shiv is perfect one for u..And ha..shaadi pe bulana mujhe!

A: Yeh bhi poochne ki baat hai..All the best for you too..And Sydney jaane ke baad call zaroor karna..

Mahir nodded and both of them moved to Mahir's parents and Anika hugged them.

A: Bela..good bye!

B: Apna khayal rakhna!

A: And tum mere monkey ka khayal rakhna..

B: Of course! Bye..

Mahir and his family bid bye to Anika and she waved them good bye with a heavy heart. Why does time always flies so fast when one is happy, she thought. She settled down in her car and moved towards exit. She saw her phone ringing and smiled billu ji.

S: Anu..mujhe woh deal mil chuka hai..

A: Sachi?

S: Yes..

A: Meine kaha tha..u can do it!

S: Anu..aren't you happy?

A: Woh Mahir, Bela uncle aunty wapas Sydney jaa chuke hai..Thoda sa sad hoon!

S: Anu tum kaha ho iss wakt?

A: Ghar jaa rahi hoon!

S: Mat jao..Mujhe abhi tumse milna hai! You remember my flat address right?

A: Ha..

S: Toh waha aajao!

A: Shiv..lekin..

S: Please Anu..mere liye!

A: Okay..

S: See you in 20 minutes!

Anika hummed. She knows that he is sad when she is sad and trying to cheer up him. After all Anika understands Shivaay more than anyone.

She moved towards his flat and he was there waiting for him. She got down the car and moved towards him. He hugged her and both moved towards his flat. Entering inside both of them sat on the couch and he hugged her. She placed her head on his chest and smiled.

S: Love you!

A: Love you too Shiv..Mood theek ho gaya!

S: Shiv ke saath ho..Theek toh hona hi tha!

He pecked her on top of her head.

A: Coffee?

S: Yes!

Both moved to kitchen and she made him sit on counter. She started to prepare coffee and espresso for both of them. All the while she was explaining him about all the post marriage rituals and all he did was to just adore her innocence.

She gave him his espresso and she settled down next to him with coffee cup in her hands. Both of them were having it silently enjoying the sea breeze.

S: Anu..

A: Hmm..

S: You completed me! Love you Anu..

A: Love you too Shiv!

S: Mujhe chod ke kabhi mat jao!

A: Bilkul nahi!

S: Acha tumhare liye ek gift leke aaya tha..

A: Mere liye?

S: Wahi toh mein keh raha tha..Ek sec..Mein abhi aaya!

He moved inside and she sat there waiting for him. Suddenly she felt Shivaay standing behind her.

A: Shiv..

S: Shh..Close your eyes Anu..

She nodded. Tracing her hair to one side he made her to put on a chain. Anika was about to open her eyes but he mouthed no. Taking her to his room inside, he made her stand in front of the mirror.

S: Abh aankhe kholo..

She nodded and opened her eyes slowly. She traced the chain and looked at him through mirror.

He placed his head on her shoulder and hugged her from behind.

S: Liked it?

Anika nodded.

A: Lekin achanak se gift kyu?

S: Because I love you!

A: Love you too..

He made her turn towards him and slowly decreased the gap between them. Cupping her face he leaned and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes. He later pecked her eyes and cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes and she inched her face forward and he placed his lips on hers.

Both of them parted and he pecked her forehead once again. She opened her eyes to see herself drowned in his blue green orbs.

A: Mujhe jaana hai!

S: No..

He pouted.

A: Please..

S: Theek hai!

She moved forward only to be stopped by him.

S: Bataya nahi ki gift kaisa hai?

A: Bohot acha hai!

S: Toh return gift toh banti hai na..Koi baat nahi mein hi le leta hoon!

He pecked her cheek and she blushed deeply.

S: Ms. blushing queen..hume jaana chahiye..Tujhe aisa hi dektha rahunga toh mein control nahi kar paunga!

A: Always cheapda! Chaliye..

Both of them moved towards exit. After reaching parking area, he hugged her for one more time and both of them settled down in their cars. Waving bye, both of them moved towards their homes.

Vadhera House:

Avinash said about Anika and Shivaay's relationship to Virika along with the alliance from Oberoi's. Jeevika felt very much happy. Viren was happy and sad as well. He was sad because his cherry did not say anything to him but he understood her situation. Avinash told them about the plan Rudra said and Virika agreed.

Anika arrived after a while and the trio acted normal before Anika. All the four of them had a hearty dinner and retired to their rooms. Anika called Shivaay and settled down on bed.

A: hello billu ji!

S: Hello Ms. Anika!

A: Humesha tadi zaroori hai kya?

S: Aur humesha billu ji bolna zaroori hai kya?

She giggled.

S: Acha Anu..tumse ek baat karni thi..

A: ha..

S: Everyone were acting weirdly at home!

A: Weird?

S: ha..Rudra toh koi mouka nahi chod raha tha mujhe chedne ka! By any chance did you tell to Rudy!

A: Bilkul nahi..

S: You can't imagine Anu..For the very first time dadi also teased me..

A: Awww!

S: Abh yeh aww kyu?

A: Meri marzi..

S: Kal se office aa rahi ho na?

A: Ha bilkul...woh kya hai na mera boss jo hai the great tadibaaz SSO..He decided not to give any leave to me..Abh mujhe office aana hi padega!

S: Drama queen!

A: Correction Mr. SSO..Khidkitod Anika is the word to be used..

He sighed in disbelief.

A: Acha mein bohot thak gayi hoon!

S: Good night Anu..Kal milenge!

A: Good night Shiv..Love you!

S: Love you too!

Anika kept the phone aside and slept being tired. Viren moved towards Anika's room and sat next to her admiring his dearest sister's sleep. He did not know how time flew this much fast. He still remembered the day Avinash saying to him that he became a big brother and the day he saw his cherry sleeping next to his mother. And now she will go away from him after her marriage with Shivaay.

He gently tucked loose hair strands and smiled seeing her snuggling into the tweety doll he once gifted her on rakhi. He bent down and pecked her forehead and she smiled.

V: Mujhe chod ke kahi mat jao cherry...Love you!

While Anika mumbled in her sleep.

A: Love you too Viru!

Covering her properly with comforter, he moved out only to see Jeevika adoring the brother sister bond.

V: Shivaay bohot lucky hai na Jeevika?

Jeevika nodded and both of them left to their room.

Next day:

Anika got ready to go to office and was on her way when Rudra called her. Stopping the car to one side, she answered the call.

A: Hello Rudy...Kaise ho?

Rudra said something and Anika got shocked. She took an opposite direction.

Oberoi Office:

Shivaay moved to office a bit early so that he can meet his Anu. He checked the time. All the employees started to come but there was no glimpse of her. Suddenly his phone rang and he yelled,

S: What?

Forgetting everything he started to drive back.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro