Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Everyone went awe after hearing to Shivika's story. Rudra brought a cake and Shivika cut it together. After a session of taking photographs, everyone started to talk. All the elders decided to fix the date of their wedding after talking to pandit. Anika looked at Shivaay and he winked at her. She immediately turned her gaze away.

Shivaay never left Anika's hand and she is asking to leave. She is almost as red as a tomato hearing Rudra's teasing.

Dadi: Chalo sabhi lunch khate hai!

Everyone agreed and moved to dining area. Lunch was served and everyone started to eat while Shivaay thought of an idea and smirked. He removed his shoe and pulled his leg out. And while talking to everyone he placed his leg on Anika's.

Anika gulped and looked at him. He is eating as if nothing happened and looked at her.

S: Anu..kya hua?

A: Kuch nahi!

S: Okay then!

He started to rub her ankle and her feet with his. He looked at Anika. She is trying hard to stop him and her cheeks started to burn. She is failing miserably to stop her blush as well as his antics.

Anika looked at him and mouthed please.

S: Anu..kuch chahiye tujhe?

Everyone looked at her.

A: Ahh...nahi..toh..I aaa..amm..finneee!

S: Are you sure? Why are you stammering?

A: Nahi..kuch nahi!

Everyone nodded and continue to eat while he is not leaving a second to stop his cheapdapan. Anika smirked and stamped her foot over his leg. Shivaay winced lightly. She looked at him and smiled or we can say she smirked. He gave an angry glare and had his lunch not disturbing her.

After having lunch, Rudra got an idea.

Ru: Dadi..hum sab garden pe chalenge na! Lets enjoy nature..And bhabhi aap ko mein rose garden ddikhaunga..Chaliyen aap sabhi!

Everyone agreed and moved towards garden. Shivaay forwarded his hand to Anika and she smiled. Shivaay started to walk slowly.

A: Shiv..why are you walking so slowly?

S: Shh! Batata hoon!

Shivaay stopped and both of them saw their family were a bit far from both. Taking this as a chance, Shivaay pulled her towards other corner. She gasped and he pinned her to a tree.

A: Shiv..aap kar kya rahe hai? Koi dekhlega..And what were you doing while we were having lunch? Koi dekh leta toh sochiye kit..

He placed his finger on her lip.

S: Shh! chup ho jao express train!

She pouted and he inched forward to peck her but she placed her hand on his mouth. She giggled while he gave a fake frown.

S: Do you know how much happy I am today? I feel like I am on top of the world Anu!

A: I love you!

S: Love you too!

A: Acha abh jaane di jiye na! Sab wait kar rahe honge humare liye!

S: I don't want to send you away from my sight!

A: Kyu?

S: Agar tum chali jaogi toh mujhe bhool jaogi..Sab ke saath baithkar mujhse baat karna bhi nahi karogi!

A: Aww..

S: Abh yeh aww kyu?

A: Kyunki mere hone wale pati bohot handsome hai!

Shivaay smirked and pulled her close.

S: Hone wala pati haan!

A: Ha..woh..

S: Sharma rahi ho tum Anu!

He said nuzzling into her neck.

A: Shiv..mujhe jaana hai!

S: Then you have to give me something!

A: Abh kya doon aap ko?

He turned his face and showed his cheek to her. She understood and blushed.

S: Anu..Shiv is waiting!

A: Shh! Poora cheapda ban chuke hai aap..First close your eyes!

S: Lekin kyu?

A: Batati hoon!

Shivaay nodded and closed his eyes. Anika smirked and moved close to him. While he is happy thinking he will get what he wants but Anika moved close to his ear and shouted,

A: You are not getting anything!

While Shivaay rubbed his ear in pain Anika took the chance and ran a bit far from him.

S: Not fair Ms. Vadhera!

A: Everything is fair in love and war Mr. Oberoi!

She giggled and ran away. While he pouted and pitied on himself. He too followed everyone. After a leisure walk through the garden, everyone reached back into the mansion and settled down.

Pinky and Jhanvi moved to her room. They returned with few boxes and moved towards Anika.

Pin: Anika beta yeh tumhare liye!

Pinky and Jhanvi gave the jewellery boxes that they purchased the previous day.

Ani: Lekin ma..yeh sab kuch..

Pin: Oh my maata! Tum humare ghar ki bahu banne waali ho..Apni sasu ma ki baat nahi manogi kya?

Ani: Nahi ma..aisa nahi hai!

Pin: Toh phir..isse lelo!

Anika smiled and took the gifts they gifted her. Anika takes blessings from dadi, Pinky and Jhanvi. Soon it was evening and Avinash called dadi.

Avi: Ma ji abh hum chalte hai!

Dadi: Thodi der ruk sakte hai na?

Avi: Ma ji..mujhe ek baar hospital jaana hai..And Viren ko bhi ek video conference attend karna hai..

Shivaay's face fell down. Anika is also sad but she did not show it out. Shivaay looked at Anika and asked not to go. She mouthed please. He nodded unwillingly.

After a session of exchanging good byes, Viren drove the car back to Anika's home. Everyone were very much sad when Anika was leaving the house but happy as well. 

Anika's home:

Anika along with Jeevika and Viren entered their home. Avinash left to hospital on their way back to home. 

Viren: Cherry..I need to attend a video conference..Mein room mein jaa raha hoon!

Anika nodded and he left to his room.

A: Jeevika bhabhi!

J: ha bacha..I know what you want to ask! Viren is very much happy for you and Shivaay.

Anika smiled. Jeevika kissed her forehead.

J: Humesha khush rehna bacha..All of us are very much happy for you! Pehle Viren ko dar tha..what if Shivaay's family won't accept you..But jab Viren ne Pinky aunty aur tujhe dekha na toh woh bohot khush ho gaya..

Jeevika placed her hand on Anika's hand.

A: Acha bhabhi kal hum dono shopping chale?

J: Yeh tum keh rahi ho Anu?

A: Mere liye nahi..Aap Switzerland jaane waali hai na..We will have some girls time..

J: Idea kaafi achi hai..I know tum bohot thak chuki ho..room mein jaake aaram karlo!

A: Nahi..bilkul bhi nahi...I will help you with dinner and then take rest!

J: Anu!

A: Mein nahi sunungi..Abh chaliye! Mujhe bohot bhook lag rahi hai!

Jeevika smiled and both moved to kitchen to prepare dinner. After Avinash returned home, everyone had dinner and moved back to their rooms.

Oberoi Mansion:

After Anika and her family left, everyone were very much dull but happy. All of them moved to living room.

Shivaay: Thank you so much...I am very much happy today!

Om: Shivaay we are very much happy for both of u!

Ru: And bhaiyya..meri bhabhi ka khayal rakhna ache se! Abh toh mein aur bhabhi ek team mein honge!

Om: And mein bhi!

S: But you are my brothers right?

Ru: But she is our sister! Later our bhabhi!

Omru smirked and nodded. 

Pin: Mein toh abhi se shaadi ke liye bohot excited's hoon!

Everyone had dinner and moved back to their rooms. Shivaay changed into his kurta and sat near the pool. So much had happened and he was lost in her. He takes his mobile and calls her. Anika lifts the call at the very next second.

S: Can I talk to my love?

A: Kyu?

S: Kyunki mein usko miss kar raha hoon!

A: Mein bhi apne hone wale husband ko bohot miss kar rahi hoon!

S: So meine decide kiya ki mein apne hone wali wife ko ice cream date pe le jao!

A: Shivaay mein kal bohot busy hoon! Mujhe bhabhi ke saath shopping jaana hai and..

S: Kisne kaha ki hum dono kal jaane wale hai?

A: Toh phir?

S: Shivaay Singh Oberoi woh karta hai joh koi nahi karega! We r going out at midnight!

A: Shiv are you mad? Nahi its a very bad idea!

S: Mere liye itna bhi nahi kar sakti tum Anu?

A: Aap ki drama nahi chalega! I said no!

S: Okay..

A: Shiv..I said no!

S: And I said alright!

A: Shiv..

S: I know you said no and I said I am okay!

A: Drive safe!

She said with a blush. Shivaay is very much excited.

S: Acha Ms. Khumbkaran..Don't sleep..Warna mera poora plan flop ho jayega!

A: Bhagadbilla! Jaldi aaiye ga!

S: Yes Majesty!

Both of them giggled and she was waiting for him. And he was waiting for her near her home around 12. She peeped out from the main gate and moved towards Shivaay and hugged him tightly.

A: Love you bhagadbilla ji!

S: love you too hone wali patni ji! Chale?

Anika nodded. He opened door for her and she sat down. He moved to his seat and started to drive. She started the radio while he smiled. Kaun tujhe song started to play while she looked at him and sang the song.

She placed her head on his shoulder. He placed his one hand on her thigh and locked his fingers with hers. 

Shivaay was lost in her voice and her. He is definitely lucky to have her in his life, he thought. He brought her hand near to him and kissed her knuckles. She blushed. Mein rahoon song started to play and for Anika's surprise, Shivaay started to sing the song. Her jaw dropped hearing to him.

A: Shiv?

S: Shocked kyu ho Anu?

A: You and singing..

S: Mein bhi gaana sunta hoon! And by God's grace I have very good voice also..

A: So iska yeh matlab hai ki mujhe Shiv ke hidden talents ke baare mein investigation karni hai!

S: May be!

He winked at her. Finally he stopped the car when he found a person selling ice cream from vehicle. Anika was again shocked and he controlled his laugh seeing her cute expressions.

Shivaay asked her to not get down from the car and she nodded. He brought two ice cream cones and settled down in the car.

A: Shiv..ek baat bolu?

S: ha..

A: Hum dono toh humesha aise raat ko hi mil rahe hai!

S: Meine kaha na Shivaay Singh Oberoi does something which is not expected!

A: Tadibaaz!

Both of them giggled and began to munch on ice cream. She got an idea and smirked. While he was about to put the cone near to his mouth she pushed the cone towards him. His nose and his cheeks were filled with ice cream. She started to giggle seeing his face.

His face formed a frown and she gulped. She knew something is running in his mind. He pulled her towards him and rubbed his face with hers. She pouted while he inched his face close to her. He kissed his cheeks filled with ice cream and she blushed deeply.

S: Yeh ice cream bhi bohot tasty hai Anu!

He winked and pulled her close. She kissed his cheek.

A: I love you!

S: I love you too!

Both of them finally reached her home. He moved close to her and pecked her forehead.

A: Bye!

S: Anu..this is just beginning! Hum humesha aise hi midnight chalenge!

A: Kisiko pata chalega toh?

S: Chalne do..Mein apni hone wali biwi ko bahar leke jaa raha hoon!

A: Baat toh theek hai! kal milenge office mein!

S: Won't you welcome me to your home Anu?

A: Are you mad SSO?

S: Tumhare liye pagal hoon!

He left to his home after she reached her room safely. Sleep was very much far from both of them. They are continuously thinking about the day's happenings and Shivaay decided to propose her for marriage. He talked to her for half an hour and they didn't knew when they slept in between their talks.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro