Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next day:

Shivaay wakes up with the disturbing alarm sound and rubbed his eyes. His gaze falls on his phone. He tried to switch it on and then realized they had talked on phone for the entire night. Being a less talkative person he was surprised to see how he is slowly changing. He smiled at the thought and switched on the phone and charging it.

Quickly sending a good morning message along with I love you, he moved to get ready for the day. He was busy setting his hair when he heard his phone ringing. He smiled to see Anika's name flashing.

S: Good morning Anu ji!

A: Good morning! What is Mr. SSO doing?

S: Office ke liye ready ho raha hoon..You know I am punctual!

A: Ha pata hai mujhe...Khud ki tareef karna kabhi nahi chodte aap!

S: Abh kya karu? Tum nahi karti ho toh mujhe hi karna padega na!

A: Haww! Directly bata sakte na tareef sunna pasand hai aap ko! Mein aap ki yeh wish poori kar deti hoon! Shivaay Singh Oberoi bohot acha hai..woh bohot handsome hai..Family se bohot pyaar karta hai..Punctual hai...

S: Acha enough!

A: Nahi...rukiye na..Now the actual tareef starts! Woh bohot akdu hai...sadu hai..tadibaaz bhi hai..humesha gussa naak pe hota hai..ziddi hai..unko dekh kar sabhi dar jaate hai..Kali coffee pete hai..phone pe phone todte hai..bichare Mishra ji ko darate hai..Ha ek baat batana toh bhool hi gayi..Woh na bohot bohot boring hai!

S: Ek min mein boring hoon?

A: Ha..don't disturb the flow..SSO bohot stubborn hai.. 

S: Alright stop it!

Anika is giggling on the other side.

S: Subah subah mood karab kar diya!

A: Toh hone wale pati dev ji naraz hai humse?

S: Nahi toh...agar gussa bhi hoon woh famous puppy face banake mana jo leti ho mujhe!

A: baat toh theek hai!

S: Acha Anu..tujhe cold toh nahi hai na? Head ache nahi hai na?

A: I am perfectly alright Shiv..Lekin yeh sab kyu pooch rahe ho?

S: You had ice cream at night..

A: Mein toh weekly thrice khati hoon midnight ice cream! Mujhe aadat ho gayi hai..What about you?

S: Mein bhi theek hoon..Lekin..

A: lekin kya?

S: Mujhe na woh khaana hai!

A: Woh matlab?

S: Woh special waali..

A: Kya special wali?

S: Joh sirf mere liye bani hai!

A: Shiv mujhe kuch..

Her words died when she heard a kiss. Pink hue formed on her cheeks.

S: I was saying about this..My special favorite dish!

A: Cheapda!

S: Romantic is the word to be used Anu..Blush kar rahi ho?

A: Aap ko kaise pata!

S: Pata chal jaata hai Anu..And I think you should start blushing classes!

A: Shiv stop teasing me!

S: Kyu? Nahi karunga! It's my right after all!

A: Shiv mujhe bohot kaam hai bye!

Shivaay was about to day something when she cut the call. He laughed crazily looking at the phone and sighed in disbelief. Making sure he is all perfect, he moved towards kitchen. Om greeted him and both started to prepare breakfast. Rudra moved towards kitchen with much excitement.

Ru: Good morning O! Morning bhaiyya!

ShivOm: Morning Rudra..

Rudra wore his apron and started to help Om. The other brothers looked at him strangely.

S: Rudra tum theek ho?

R: Ha..mein bilkul theek hoon..In fact bilkul se bohot zyada theek hoon!

Om: And woh kisliye?

Ru: Aaj Bhavya ke saath bahar jo jaane wala hoon!

Om: Tum toh humesha uske saath jata hai na...Isme naya kya hai?

He asked looking at Shivaay and ShivOm smirked. Rudra came out of his lala land and looked at both.

Ru: Mein keh raha tha ki mujhe kaam hai..bye!

Both of them laughed seeing him.

Om: When will this duffer realize he is in love with Bhavya?

Shivaay sighed. Everyone settled down for having breakfast. Dadi is happy as always seeing the complete family chatting together and laughing on Rudra's silly jokes. After having breakfast, Shivaay takes dadi's blessings and moved to office.

He sees her getting down from her scooty and moved towards her.

A: Good morning!

S: Morning Ms. Vadhera!

A: Kya hua? Gussa khatam nahi hua?

Shivaay nodded yes with a smirk.

A: Mujhe ache se pata hai aap ko kya chahiye..Don't dream about anything because you won't get it Mr. Oberoi!

S: Heartless lover!

A: Mera heart aap ke paas jo hai..Hoon mein heartless!

She winked and about to move but he held her hand. She gasped. He pulled her close to him.

A: Shiv..kya kar rahe hai aap? Chodiye..koi dekh lega!

S: Dekhne do!

A: Shiv..please chodiye na!

S: Theek hai!

He pouted sadly. She pulled his cheeks.

A: Love you!

S: Love you too...Andar chale?

Anika nodded. Both of them moved towards lift. Shivaay moved towards his cabin and Anika moved to her desk. Both of them started to work. He was admiring her cute antics and giggled. Suddenly he got an idea and smirked. He dialed to Khanna and gave him some instructions. He  then asked her to come to his cabin through intercom. She moved to his cabin.

A: Kya hua?

S: Mujhe lunch pe jaana hai..ek meeting hai clients ke saath! I want you to come with me!

A: Okay!

S: Great..abhi chale?

A: Shiv..It's not lunch time yet..Abhi jaake kya kaam karenge?

She giggled while he gave a sheepish smile and then moved to her desk. He paid his focus to work and waited for lunch time. He messaged her.

S: Abh chale?

Anika smiled and sent okay. She placed everything in her bag and he moved towards her desk. She moved along with him. Both of them settled down in his car and he started to drive.

S: Sorry Anu!

A: Woh kisliye?

She asked looking at him. He locked his fingers with hers.

S: Because there is no meeting with clients today! I just wanted to take you out..

A: Shiv..what is this? Aisa jhoot kyu bola aap ne?

S: Isiliye sorry kaha tha!

A: You could have told it directly to me..Bhagad billa!

S: Abh kya karu? You praised me being a boring person! Wanted to prove that I am romantic!

He winked and pecked her cheek. She blushed and snaked her arm around his and placed her head on his shoulder.

S: Love you Anu!

He said and pecked her forehead. She smiled.

A: Shiv hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

S: Farm house!

A: lekin Shiv..It takes so much time right..And hume office jaana hai!

S: Ek min Ms. Express train! You know we don't have much work today at office..Isiliye meine yeh plan kiya..And don't worry Mishra hai na..He will take care!

Anika pecked his cheek.

A: Love you Shivaay!

S: Waise ek baat bolu?

A: Hmm..

S: I love it when you kiss me!

He winked and she blushed deeply.

S: Anu!

A: Hmm..

S: Zyada blush mat karo!

A: Once cheapda always a cheapda!

S: You are more boring person than me!

A: Haww! Jhoot bolna achi baat nahi hai Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

Both of them giggled. After an hour of driving, both reached farm house. He got down the car and opened the door for her. She smiled and gave his hand to her. Shivaay had asked Khanna to arrange everything for them.

S: Khanna sab kuch set hai?

K: Yes sir..

Shivika nodded and Khanna left.

S: Anu close your eyes!

A: Lekin kyu?

S: Shh! Close your eyes..

Anika nodded and closed her eyes. He placed one hand around her waist the other was locking her fingers. He slowly drew patterns while she blushed deeply. He slowly took her towards the garden and asked her to open her eyes. She went awe looking at the setup.

S: Liked it?

Anika looked at him and he smirked.

A: Loved it Shiv..It's really cute!

He gave her his hand and both of them settled down.

A: Aaj ke specials kya hai Mr. Oberoi?

S: Hot pasta is ready for my lady love!

A: That's great..I will serve!

Shivaay nodded. Anika served it one plate and Shivaay asked her to stop.

A: Kya hua Shiv?

S: Let's have it in a single plate!

Anika blushed. He took the plate and spoon from her hands and started to feed her. She was lost in him.

S: Kya hua Anu?

Anika nodded negatively and moved close to him and placed her head on his chest. He placed the plate aside and hugged her.

A: Ma bhi mujhe aise hi pyaar se khilati thi...Thanks for showering ma's love!

S: Sab kuch theek hai..Shiv hai na Anu keliye...Today I am proud on myself..You know why?

Anika hummed.

S: Because you feel your mothers love in me..What else can be more pure than such love..My love for you will always be the same! And it's SSO's promise..

She smiled widely. What else can she ask from God when he is with her she thought.

A: Shivaay?

S: Hmm..

A: Mera Shiv bohot hungry hai..And you are not letting him to have anything..Very bad!

S: Toh tum khud ki khilado..

He opened his mouth and she started to make him eat. He took the spoon from her hands and made her eat.

A: Shiv I understood that you really took my words on a serious note!

S: Hmm...abh toh madam ne samajh liya ki mein boring nahi hoon..Hai na!

Anika nodded and smiled.

S: I want to prove something else also Anu!

A: kya?

He lied down on the pillow and gently pulled her towards him.

A: Shiv..what r u doing? Please chodiye na!

S: Nahi..kyunki SSO ko yeh prove karna hai ki woh bohot romantic hai!

He pecked her lips and her jaw dropped. He raised his hand and closed her mouth and he started to laugh seeing her. She is happy to see him very much happy and placed her head on his chest. He slowly cuddled into her. His one hand was around her waist and he started to play with her hair with the other hand.

A: Shiv..

S: ha..

She slowly raised her head and looked at him. Using his hand he inched her face towards him. She kissed his forehead and he closed her eyes letting her lips. 

A: I love you for the backbone you are for our family.

He smiled deeply when she referred as our family. She cupped his face and kissed his right eye.

A: I love the way you look at me!

She kissed his left eye.

A: I love your stare that makes me blush!

He smiled and looked at her. She then kissed his nose and rubbed her nose with his. He giggled softly. She then kissed his cheeks.

A: I love your cute stubble..And ek baat bolu?

Shivaay nodded like a small kid.

A: It makes you look hot!

S: So Ms. Anika Vadhera accepted that SSO is hot!

A: Not completely but to a little extent.

She winked. He is waiting for her to kiss his lips and closed his eyes. But he forgot that it's his blushika in front of him. He opened his eyes and she is looking at him.

A: What?

Shivaay brought his index finger and placed it on his lips. She blushed and he tightened his grip on her. She slowly decreased the gap between them. His hand travelled to the back of her head and he slowly placed his lips on hers. She closed her eyes and he started to kiss her deeply. He swiftly changed their positions continuing the kiss and made her lie down on the pillow. Both of them parted and breathed the same air.

He kissed her forehead followed by eyes and cheeks. He pecked her lips and her jaw. He slowly put her hair to one side and he nuzzled his nose in her neck inhaling her fragrance. He kissed her neck and she arched slowly. He smirked and bit her neck. She gasped while he kissed the place he bit.

He looked at her. She closed her eyes tightly and she is breathing heavily. He worried and scolded himself mentally for crossing the limit.

S: Anu..I am sorry...I really..

Anika stopped him placing her hand on his mouth and nodded negatively.

A: I wont regret giving myself to you..There is no need to say sorry..

S: I will make you mine when none can point out any mistake on us..The night of our union will be the best gift I can give to you..I will make you mine after we start our married life with everyone's blessings.

Anika's eyes got drenched with tears.

S: Kya hua jaan? Why are you crying?

A: These are happy tears Shiv...You know I am the most luckiest girl in the world to have you as my life partner.

S: Now stop crying like a cry baby. And you know something...Even I the luckiest Anu..Kiske naseeb mein hoga aisi khidkitod blushika?

He winked and she lowered her head and kissed his chest near the heart and placed her head there. He wrapped her completely in his embrace. She hugged him tightly fearing he may leave and closed her eyes.

S: Mein kahi nahi jaa raha hoon jaan..So jao..

He kissed her on top of her head. His touch and his warmth made her sleep comfortably in his embrace. He slowly slept caressing her hair and she smiled cuddling into him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro