Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay stepped out of airport after wishing her good bye. He felt sad on seeing her go. Shrugging his thoughts, he moved to his car and drove to office.  

Everyone greeted him and he shifted his concentration to his work. Then Khanna comes to his cabin.

K: Shivaay Sir..here is the box you asked for!

Shivaay nodded taking the box in his hands. Khanna left. He opens the box and smiles seeing it. He kept it aside and focused on his work. Mishra arrived to his cabin.

M: Sir...the meeting with Raichand's is about to start!

Shivaay nodded and moved towards conference area. Shivaay greeted Raichands and the meeting started. Shivaay proposed his ideas and everyone liked it. Soon the meeting completed and the deal was locked.

Shivaay is very much happy after finalizing the deal. And the first person he wanted to share this happiness is with Anika. He felt sad that she is not there with him now. He checked the time and decided to talk to her after she calls him.

He moved back to his cabin after Raichand's left his office. Mishra then entered his cabin again.

S: Is the work done Mishra?

M: Yes sir..there won't be any disturbance!

S: That's great!

Jolly Grant Airport:

Vadhera's reached Dehradun after the 4 hour journey. They were welcomed by Arvind. Virika and Anika took his blessings.

Avi: Bacho...chalte hai!

Ani: Arvind uncle...meine aap se jo kaha hai woh ready hai na?

Arvind: Bilkul!

Viren: Cherry what's going on?

Ani: Surprise Viru!

Everyone moved out of the airport and started to drive to their home.

Anika POV:

Dehradun. This city gave me many memories...Happy and sad..I feel like I am with ma whenever I come here...But this is the first time I am feeling sad coming here..Leaving Shiv..I just reached and I am already missing him...God how can I spend the other 3 days without him! I think time should be set in fast forward mode, so that I can go back to him as soon as possible.

Jeevika placed her hand on Anika's shoulder.

J: Bacha..kya hua?

A: Kuch nahi bhabhi...

J: You are missing him right?

A: How do you know?

J: I used to feel the same when Viren is not with me!

Anika smiled sadly and placed her head on Jeevika's shoulder. Jeevika caressed her hair.

J: Bacha..call him!

A: I will after I reach home!

J: I know..Personal baatein hoti hai...I understand!

Anika blushed and Jeevika giggled. They reached their home. Everyone got down and Viren got emotional seeing his home after a long time.

A: Viru..andar chale?

Viren nodded and about to enter inside but Anika stopped Virika.

V: Cherry what happened?

Ani: Bhaiyya...you and bhabhi came here for the first time after your marriage..And Anika apni bhai and bhabhi ko aarthi ke bina andar nahi aane degi! Am I right papa?

Avi: Yes!

Anika moved inside and brought the aarthi plate. Virika stood at the door step and Anika did their aarthi and welcomed them inside.

V: Love you cherry!

A: Love you too Viru!

J: Papa...they forgot us!

Avinash nodded. Virika moved towards them and everyone shared a hug. Arvind smiled seeing everyone.

Arvind: Avinash..abh mein chalta hoon..meet you tomorrow!

Avinash nodded and Arvind left. Everyone moved to their rooms.

Anika's room:

Anika took her bag and moved to her room and lied down on the bed. She immediately took her phone and called him. He lifts the call immediately.

S: Jaan..How are you? Did you reach safely? Ghar pohonch gayi na? had lunch?

A: Shiv..relax..Your Anu is perfectly fine..Just reached home..

Shivaay sighed in relief.

A: You know what I miss you so much!

S: I miss you too..

A: Had your lunch? And your medicines?

S: See meine kaha na my Anu will remind me!

Anika blushed.

S: Can I get a glimpse of my blushing queen?

A: Kaise?

S: By video call..

A: At night?

S: NO!

A: Why are you shouting?

S: Woh...I have a video conference! So it's not possible!

A: Video conference...as far as I remember there is nothing scheduled na..

S: Anu...woh Singapore clients ke saath ek emergency conference hai! Won't you wish me all the best?

A: Best of luck billu ji!

S: Jaan..guess what..Raichand's deal is finalized!

A: What? Yippee...Shiv...Love you love you love you so muchhhhh!

S: Jaan stop shouting...My ears!

A: Ohh sorry sorry...And what about my party?

S: Will get it tomorrow!

A: What?

S: Mera matlab hai...jab tum Mumbai wapas aaogi na..You will get your party!

A: Shiv...I want a party in Anika's style okay?

S: I know...Anika's style matlab definitely the ajeeb style of party!

A: Did you say ajeeb?

S: Not that ajeeb you r thinking jaan!

A: Tadibaaz Singh Oberoi!

Both giggled and talked for a while. Jeevika knocked Anika's door and called her for lunch.

A: Shiv..bye...bhabhi is calling for lunch!

S: Love you jaan...Take care!

A: Love you too!

Anika moved to dining area with Jeevika and everyone had their lunch.

It's evening time and Anika is having a leisure walk in the garden of her home. Virika and Avinash went outside. The trio asked Anika to come with them but she wanted to stay alone and everyone nodded.

She is smiling remembering all her childhood mischief. The chill breeze is making her shiver and she rubbed her hands to get warmth. Suddenly she felt a strong pair of hands around her waist.

I will be there always with you!

She smiled and mumbled I love you Shiv.

I love you too jaan!

She is about to place her hands on his but he vanished in air. She pouted sadly. Just then her phone flashed with his message.

Jaan missing me?

Bohot zyada! Are you not missing me?

You don't know how much I am missing my jaan...Jaldi wapas aa jao..

I will come back soon...Love you billu ji!

Love you too billi ji!

Am I billi?

Yes...when I am billu then you are billu's billi!

Logic! Smart Singh Obeori!

I know I am smart Anu!

Waise...All the best Shiv!

Kisliye?

What? You said you have video conference right?

Yes..I forgot about it...

How can you forget Shiv?

I said I forgot right! Acha yeh sab chodo and yeh batao ki tum kya kar rahi ho?

Having a leisure stroll in garden..Everyone went to Arvind uncle's house..

Anu...I will talk to you tomorrow...I have important work!

Love you!

Love you too jaan!

Anika smiled and placed her phone aside. She prayed to God to retain this happiness in their lives forever. Shivaay placed his phone in his pocket and looked at the sky through the window and smiled.

Next day:

Vadhera's were busy in the estate works and it was afternoon they completed most of the paperwork. Everyone settled down for lunch.

Viren: Cherry...Jeevika and I are going to Mussorie after lunch...Will reach by evening..And yes, there is a party organised by Arvind uncle in our estate..Get ready!

Ani: Okay Viru...And enjoy your couple times!

Virika blushed.

Avinash: Anu...mujhe estate mein works bhi dekhna hai..And you will get bored there...

Ani: Yes papa...I will stay back at home..I will reach estate by evening okay!

Avi: I will arrange car for you!

Anika nodded and everyone had their lunch. Later Jeevika took Anika to her room and gave a box to Anika.

A: Bhabhi what's this?

J: Aaj ke party ke liye...Tumhara costume!

A: But bhabhi....what's the need?

J: Anu...Please take this na...

A: Okay...don't pout like this...I will definitely put on this!

J: That's like my sweetu!

Both of them hugged. Later Virika started to Mussorie and Avinash went to estate. Anika being tired took a short nap. It's around 5 in the evening she got up. She felt relaxed after waking up. She remembered to get ready to the party. She opened the dress and her jaw dropped.

A: Wow...It's beautiful! But what's the need of such a beautiful dress?

She shrugged her thoughts and took her dress and moved to changing room. She got ready and moved back to her room. Standing before the mirror, she checked herself.

She then put on her diamond ear rings and put on the platinum star bracelet Shivaay gifted on her birthday. She kissed his bracelet and blushed. She took a selfie and sent her picture to him. But he did not reply. Maybe he is busy, she thought and shrugged her thoughts.

She got ready and moved towards entrance. A car is waiting for her.

Driver: mam...can we go?

Anika nodded and settled down. All the while she is checking her phone to get any response from him. She sighed sadly and looked at the surroundings. She stepped down after reaching the estate. 

She smiled seeing the path. It's like this..

She started to walk in the path. She is feeling strange seeing the decorations but shrugged her thoughts. She completely moved inside.

She scared when she is alone. Suddenly all the lights that were tied to the trees started to glow. She looked everywhere but she could not find anyone.

A: Is anyone there...Papa...Viru...kaha hai aap?

She is looking here and there when she heard a balloon blast and many rose petals started to fall on her. She got amazed and twirled feeling the rose petals.

She stopped suddenly when she hears a voice of some people..

SURPRISE!!!!

Anika was shocked to the core seeing the people infront of her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro