Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika is surprised and shocked to see Oberois, Sharma's and her family. She did not understand anything. She moved towards them.

A: Aap sabhi yaha?

Ru: Bhabhi are we not allowed?

Ani: Aisa nahi hai...But whats happening here? And Shiv...kaha hai woh?

Ru: Bhabhi hum sab yaha aap ke liye aaye hai and you r asking about your to be hubby forgetting us....Very bad!

Everyone: Shut up Rudra!

Rudra pouted. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice calling her. She smiled and turned back.

Shivaay is standing infront of her looking handsome in black tuxedo. She slowly moved towards him.

A: Shiv..whats happening?

S: Shh! Today you have to listen to what I am going to say...No bak bak from you..

Everyone giggled. Shivaay kneeled down in front of her.

S: Anu...There is so much running in my mind right now...I don't know how to start..The day you entered my life is the second time is the second time I was born...You filled my life with happiness...Your happiness is what that always mattered to me...If anyone made you sad I wanted to kill them for doing so...Yaad hai woh bachpan mein ek ladka tujhe trouble kiya tha...

Anika nodded.

S: I can't forget all the pagalpan we did in our childhood..And you left my life suddenly...I felt my reason of existance leaving me...From that day I hid the Shiv you know from this world...And its because Shivaay Singh Oberoi wants to be Shiv only with his Anu...Humesha bhagwan se poochta tha ki meri Anu ko mujhe wapas mujhe dedo...And you entered my life as Anika..

There is something in you that attracted me towards you...The day you fell unconscious in my office...I was scared...I was scared to loose you Anu..And its the first time I felt for someone who is not from my family...May be my heart knew that the girl infront of me is my Anu..

When doctor told me that you are fine I felt very much happy...And thats the first time we talked to each other...I really liked the way you balance your life...I felt decoding you is very difficult...I like the little kid residing in you...I like the mature person who decides whats right for her and her family...

And its on your birthday that I got to know about my Anu...You know I felt I am the most happiest person alive on this planet..I think thats the moment I fell in love with you...Maybe I did not want to accept it..

And the London trip...I will never ever forget it...Those were the golden days of my life..I liked every moment spent there and the reason is that you were present with me all the while..I hated myself when you cried on that day we went to shopping...I always wanted to make you happy..I did not know what relation we shared at that moment but it was beautiful.

I know you also had the same feelings towards me like the one I have..Every second was blissfull...I felt angry and jealous when you were talking to your friend because I thought you belong to me. And I don't know the reason..

And after two weeks we left back to India..I was very much sad leaving you and I know you too had same feelings...Remember you hugged me at airport, I wanted to hold you in my arms and not willing to share you with anyone...When you left me I felt the same pain when you left my life at childhood..

And thats when I realized I am in love with you..Absence of you in my life made me realized how much important you are to me and the place you held in my life...

And the day I proposed you..You promised to be my Anu forever and I promised to be your Shiv forever...And I want one more promise from you jaan...Will you promise me something I ask for?

Anika is in tears hearing to him and so does everyone. Shivaay gently cupped her face and wiped her tears.

S: Dont cry jaan..I hate them..

A: I am not crying...

Everyone giggled. Shivaay bent on his knees and forwarded one box. Anika was shocked and surprised.

S: Anu you promised to be Shiv's Anu right?

Anika nodded.

S: Will you promise to be Shivaay's Anika forever? Will you be Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi? Will u be my life partner Anika? Will you allow me to be Anika's Shivaay forever?

Tears started to flow continuously. Shivaay nodded no.

S: Jaan tell me fast...Its the first time I am sitting like this...Say yes na?

A: I love you so much Shivaay...I will be your Anika forever...I will marry you..

Anika forwarded her left hand and Shivaay opened the box and took out a diamond ring.

Gently holding her hand, he slided the ring on her finger. She made him stand and hugged him tightly.

He lifted her in air and she gasped. He started her to twirl her in air and everyone started to cheer them.

A: Shiv...put me down!

He immediately put her down and cupped her face.

S: You r okay right?

Anika nodded and hugged him tightly.  He hugged her and soothed her hair.

A: Love you Shiv!

S: Love you too jaan!

Everyone: Aww!

Shivika broke their hug. Anika tried to remove her hand from his grip but he did not.

Ru: It's okay bhabhi...We don't mind if bhaiyya catches your hand.

Everyone giggled and Anika blushed and looked at Shivaay. He winked at her while she glared.

A: Lekin Shiv..You said you have a video conference right? Tell me everything!

Shivaay gulped. She folded her hands.

A little flashback:

On the day when Shivaay went to Anika's home on her mothers death anniversary.

ShivOmRu were sitting near the pool dipping their legs in water.

Om: Shivaay I am very much proud of you!

Shivaay did not respond.

Ru: Bhaiyya sab kuch theek hai na?

S: I felt very much sad seeing Anu sad..

Omru placed their hands on Shivaay's shoulder.

S: I want to propose her!

Omru: What?

S: I said I want to propose her for marraige..

Omru hugged Shivaay tightly.

S: Guys let me breathe!

Ru: Bhaiyya but how will you do it?

S: I don't know but I want to make it special for her!

O: Ek idea hai mere paas..Take bhabhi to her favourite place and just talk your heart out! Bhabhi will love it for sure..

Ru: But whats her fav place?

S: Dehradun!

Ru: Lekin isme ek problem hai!

ShivOm: Kya?

Ru: How will you take her to Dehradun?

O: Tumhara dimaag bhi chal raha hai Rudy!

R: Focus on the topic O!

Shivaay is lost thinking something.

Ru: Bhaiyya?

S: I have a idea!

He takes his mobile and calls Viren.

S: Hi Viren...yes all good...Just want to ask something...I want to meet you and papa tomorrow...Nahi phone pe bata naho sakta...Anu should not know about this...I will wait for both of you here...Bye...

Shivaay cuts the call.

S: Half of the problem solved!

Next Day:

Shivaay tells his decision to his family and all of them happily agreed. They waited for Avinash and Viren.

Avi: Shivaay beta...Kya hua?

Shivaay tells everything to both. They happily agreed.

V: But papa...How can we go to Dehradun suddenly?

Avi: Viren you remember Arvind called me saying that some paper work is required regarding estate land..For it we need signatures of you, Jeevika and Anika..Problem solved!

S: So this is it! Thank you so much papa!

Avi: Beta I think we r family right?

Everyone smiled.

Flashback over.

Anika's jaw dropped hearing to him. She turned towards Viren and Avinash.

Ani: Great actors!

Avi: Its not like that princess...Shivaay had asked me...And how can I say no?

Ani: And what about you Mr. Viren Vadhera?

V: Cherry...I promised Shivaay that I will be silent!

AviViren: Sholly!

Anika moved to them and hugged them tightly.

Ani: I am proud to have both of u as my family!

They broke the hug and Shivika moved to dadi and took her blessings.

D: Humesha khush rehna!

Later they took blessings from all the elders. Anika moved to Viren.

He opened his arms and Anika hugged him tightly.

V: Cherry kya hua?

A: Kuch nahi..

Viren gently stroked Anika's hair. He then took her to Shivaay.

V: Shivaay take this devil away...I can't handle her anymore!

A: So I am devil right?

V: Any doubts...You will be my little devil forever!

Viren gave Anika's hand to Shivaay.

S: Your little devil will be my queen forever..I promise you that!

Everyone smiled.

Ru: Ek min..

All: Kya hua?

Ru: This picture perfect moment should be captured right! Mere paas camera hai!

Everyone took many pictures and Shivaay did not leave her hand for a second.

Later all of them moved to have dinner. Jeevika and Rudra asked Shivika to stop.

Shivika: What happened?

Ru: My pyaare bhaiyya and my pyaari to be bhabhi...If you want to have dinner..then..

Ani: Then?

Jeevika: Anu you have to make him eat with your hands...And Shivaay ji..You also should do the same!

Everyone hooted. Shivaay got excited and nodded immediately while Anika started to blush deeply.

Soon everyone had their dinner while Shivika shared their dinner. She looked at him and he winked and came close near to her.

S: Stop blushing jaan!

A: I have to talk to you Mr. Oberoi!

She said in her fake angry tone.

S: Jaan kya hua?

A: Anu got angry!

S: Meine kya kiya?

A: Do you know how much worried I was..I was very much sad when I was going away from you..Akdu..tadibaaz..

S: Sorry jaan...I thought to surprise you...I know what have you gone through..Even my condition was the same jaan...Shiv ko maaf kardo na!

A: Maafi accepted!

Ru: Have dinner first!

Everyone giggled. Shivika blushed. Later everyone settled down at the campfire arranged.

Shivaay looked at Gauri and Rudra and mouthed please. Both of them nodded. Gauri took Anika to one side and Rudra helped Shivaay to sneak.

Anika looked at Shivaay and hugged him tightly and sobbed.

S: Anu..you r killing me with your tears jaan...What happened?

A: I am not understanding how to show my love to you like the way you do Shiv!

S: So yeh baat hai...ek baat bolu..

Anika nodded but did not break the hug.

S: There is no need to show how much you love me because I know what I am to you and how much you love me...Its just I want to make this moment special in our lives..Isiliye meine aisa kiya hai..

A: But Shiv how did you think about this place?

S: You remember you once said that if you want to start a new phase in your life, you wanted to start it from this place...I remembered that and planned this!!

Anika broke the hug and looked at him and cupped his face in her hands. She stood on her tips and kissed his forehead and then his cheeks.

He giggled.

A: Why are you laughing?

S: I planned this much for you but I did not get my proper gift.

He winked and pulled her close. She blushed and looked at him.

A: Kya chahiye aap ko?

Shivaay inched his face close to hers. She blushed and tried to run but he held her hand and pulled her towards him.

A: I have to go!

S: No one is stopping you jaan!

She slowly moved towards him. He looked into her eyes and placed his lips on hers. Both of them lost into each other...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro