Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Day:

Shivaay moved to office to attend an important meeting. He was feeling restless since he woke up but didn't knew the reason. Shrugging away his thoughts he moved towards his cabin. His phone flashed with a notification and he smiled seeing Anika's message.

All the best for the meeting Shiv! Love you so much❤

Shivaay smiled seeing the message and replied with a love you too message. Anika then messaged him the address of the designers work place and he sent a cute smiley as reply. He placed his mobile aside and started to work again but he was not able to focus on the work. He then had his espresso to relax himself. Mishra moved to his cabin to inform about the meeting and Shivaay left with him.

Shivaay remembered how Anika used to accompany him for meetings and a small smile formed on his face. Shrugging all the negative thoughts aside he involved himself in the meeting. It took an hour to complete the meeting. The clients congratulated Shivaay for his wedding and he thanked them back. He moved to his cabin and informed Mishra about the day's works as he will be staying at home today. Shivaay then moved towards exit and started to drive the car.

On the other side Anika along with Gauri, Jeevika and Bhavya almost completed their works. Anika was suggesting some alterations for one of the lehenga while Jeevika moved towards her.

A: Kya hua bhabhi?

J: Anu..mein apni handbag car mein bhool gayi..Can you get it?

A: Of course..

J: I will look after these!

Anika nodded and left towards parking area after taking car keys from Gauri. She entered the parking slot and started walking towards her car. Suddenly she heard a noise and turned back but there were none. Shrugging her thoughts, she moved towards her car and was about to open the door when some goons from behind dragged Anika's hand.

Anika wanted to shout but a goon placed his hand on her mouth. She was wriggling hard to get free from them but the strength of those people was far more strong than her. She started to cry and struggle but of no use. One of the goon brought the car and they pushed Anika inside and they started to drive the car.

Anika tried to shout for help but a goon slapped her hardly. She was wincing in pain and praying for some help. Just then their car got stopped because one car slammed directly into theirs. The goons came out of the car while one person held Anika's arm tightly.

Viren rushed out of his car and moved towards the goon's car.

V: Leave my sister or else get ready to die!

He shouted and Anika heard Viren's voice. She punched the goon's face who was holding her with her free hand and got down the car in a jiffy. She was about to run to Viren while a goon held her by her hairs. She winced in pain. That's it. Viren's anger burst and he started to beat the goons black and blue. 

A goon moved towards Viren from back side with a knife in his hand and almost stab him and Anika shouted and closed her eyes tightly fearing about the scene and fainted there in shock.

It was Shivaay who stopped the goon holding the knife in his palms and it started to bleed. Viren looked at Shivaay and then back at the goon and punched on his face. Meanwhile security reached the place hearing noise and the goons tried to run away.

Viren: Shivaay tum theek ho...Oh god! It's bleeding!

Viren took his kerchief and tied it to Shivaay's palm to stop the bleeding. Suddenly they remembered about her.

ShivViren: Anu!

They looked at her and shocked to see her lying on the floor unconscious. They rushed to her and Shivaay placed her head in his lap and patted her cheeks while Viren rubbed her palms.

V: Cherry wake up...dekho sab kuch theek hai...

S: Don't scare us like this..You can't leave us...Open your eyes dammit!

All the girls rushed towards parking when the designer got a phone call about the incident at the parking slot. They were shocked to see everything and Jeevika got numb seeing her bacha in that state.

Gauri: Jiju..hume di ko hospital leke jaana chahiye!

Shivaay: Yaha se hospital bohot dur hai..Lets take her to Oberoi Mansion..It's near from this place.

Everyone nodded and Shivaay held Anika in his arms and everyone started to drive towards Oberoi Mansion. Gauri immediately called her father and Avinash uncle to Obeori Mansion. Jeevika is crying thinking it all happened because of her while Bhavya was trying to make her calm down.

Viren was driving the car in full speed and Shivaay hugged Anika tightly as if his life is dependent on her. Tears started to flow his eyes and he is requesting her to get up.

S: Anu..stop playing pranks..I think you want to prove that I am afraid of you...Okay, I admit..I am scared jaan..Open your eyes Anu..You always say that you will do whatever I say right? Open your eyes..See I promise to do whatever you tell me to..Please aankhe kholo..Open your eyes mad woman!

He kissed her on top of her head and rubbed her palms to give her warmth. Tears were not at all stopping from his eyes. Just then he observed a little movement of her fingers and he then looked at her face.

She tried hard opening her eyes and he cupped her face.

S: Anu..wake up..everything is fine..You are safe now!

Everyone looked at Anika.

A: Shh..shhivv..

Shivaay pulled her more close and wiped her tears.

S: Jaan aankhe kholo..Sab kuch theek hai abh!

She slowly tried to cup his face with her one hand but lost her consciousness again.

S: Viren she fainted again...Drive fast...Gauri, did you call papa?

G: Jiju, he is on the way!

They finally reached Oberoi Mansion and the whole Oberoi family was shocked seeing Anika lying unconscious in Shivaay's arms. Omru rushed towards Shivaay.

Ru: Bhabhi ko kya hua?

Pin: Oh my maata...Shivaay, Anika ko kya hua?

S: Sab kuch bataunga...Rudra pehle paani leke aao please!

Rudra rushed to kitchen while Shivaay moved to his room and placed Anika on the bed and sat next to her.

Dadi: Billu...Anika hosh mein kyu nahi hai? Kya hua usko?

Viren told everything and all were shocked to core hearing it. Shivaay sprinkled some water on Anika's face. Meanwhile Avinash and Prakash arrived there. Avinash was not able to see his Anu in that state and Prakash understood and asked everyone to go out while Shivaay refused.

Prakash: Shivaay beta..Hum samajh sakte hai tumhare dard ko..Please bahar jao..

Omru held Shivaay and moved outside. Jeevika moved towards Viren.

J: Yeh sab kuch meri wajah se hua hai..If I did not ask her to bring my bag then nothing would have happened...I am sorry Viren..Please  mujhe maaf karo!

She hugged Viren and started to cry badly.

V: Jeevika..how can we know that something like this would have happened..Please stop crying..

Shivaay moved towards a lonely corner and fell on his knees. The thought that something might happen to her shook him to the hell.

S: My Anu will be fine..I am with her..She will be with me..She can't break the promise that she made to me..

Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder. Om moved towards him and Ru was next to him.

Ru: Meri bhabhi super women hai..Unko kuch nahi hoga!

O: Ha Shivaay..Bhabhi is khidkitod! Abh bas wo so rahi hai aur kuch nahi..She will wake up soon!

Just then Prakash came out and all moved towards him.

Prakash: Anu got a panic attack..There is nothing to worry..Gauri ne uske baare mein bataya toh mein Anu ki panic attack medicines bhi laaya tha mere saath..I gave her medicine and she will get up soon..

Jeevika: Lekin papa..panic attack?

Viren: Anu saw someone was almost to stab me from behind..Woh dar gayi hai..And she might be triggered with a panic attack..Ek min..Shivaay..

Viren moved towards Shivaay and held his hand.

Viren: Shivaay you need first aid..Papa..

Prakash nodded and did first aid for him.

Tej: Kiski himmat hui Oberoi ghar ki bahu ko haat lagane ki? I will turn their lives to hell!

Shivaay yelled Khanna's name. He ran towards him.

S: Khanna mujhe uss place ke CCTV footage chahiye..10 minutes is what I am giving to you!

Khanna nodded and left. Shivaay moved to Avinash.

S: Papa..Anu theek ho jayegi..Be strong!

Avinash hugged Shivaay and gently rubbed his back.

Avi: You are giving confidence to all of us..But you have to be strong first! Anu ko kuch nahi hoga..

Shivaay broke the hug and moved towards his room. Pinky and Jhanvi were sitting next to Anika and Pinky is caressing Anika's face.

S: Mom, badi ma..Mujhe Anu ke paas rehna hai..

Pinky and Jhanvi nodded. Jhanvi left the place while Pinky placed her hand on Shivaay's shoulder. Shivaay was not able to control himself and hugged his mother tightly.

S: Mom..agar mein time pe waha nahi hota toh..They were almost to kill Viren and kidnap her..Mujhe Anu ke saath hona tha uss wakt..

Pin: Kuch nahi hua hai...Meri beti bilkul theek hai..Sab kuch theek ho jayega! Bharosa rako bhagwan pe..Gives up mat karna! Meri bachi bikul theek hai..Usne medicine le liya na..usko kuch nahi hoga!

Shivaay nodded and sat next to Anika while Pinky left the room. He held Anika's hand in his hands.

S: Jaan..please get up..Shiv ko acha nahi lag raha hai..You have to be with me..You are my strength jaan..Tum samajh rahi ho na..You are my everything..Just wake up..

He kissed her right hand and his gaze fell on her face. She was looking pale. His eyes got bloodshot red when he saw slap mark on her cheek. He slowly bent towards her and caressed her cheek. A lone tear escaped from his eye.

S: Wada karta hoon Anu..I will not spare a single person who was responsible for this condition of yours!

He kissed her forehead and tucked her hair strand gently. After a while she coughed a little which brought the life back into Shivaay. He moved close to her while she opened her eyes slowly.

S: jaan..

A: Shhivvv..

S: Sab kuch theek hai..Everything is fine now!

He kissed her face several times and she snuggled close to him.

Just then reality stuck her.

A: Shiv..Viru kaha hai...Theek hai na..Usko chot..

S: Shh! Everything is fine..Viren bahar hai..I will call him here..

He tried to get up but she held his hand tightly.

A: Please don't go..

Shivaay sighed and called everyone inside. Seeing his cherry, Viren ran to her and hugged her.

A: Viru tum theek ho na..Mein bohot dar gayi thi uss wakt..Aur..

Viren silenced her and kissed on top of her head.

V: Mein bilkul theek hoon..Shivaay ne mujhe bacha liya!

Then her gaze fell on him and saw a cut on his palm.

A: Shiv..yeh chot..

S: We will talk later on..Just take rest!

A: aap ne kuch khaya?

S: Baad mein khalunga..But you have to have your lunch first..

Omru moved towards Shivaay and Om gave the plate to Shivaay. Rudra hugged Anika tightly.

Ru: Bhabhi mein bohot dar gaya tha..Thank god aap ko kuch nahi hua! Humari jaan ja rahi thi aap ko aise dekh kar!

A: I am fine...Aap sab ne khana nahi khaya na..Everyone go and have lunch!

Pinky moved towards Anika and hugged her.

Pin: Anika beta..Tum theek ho na abhi..Kahi chot toh nahi lagi hai na..

Anika nodded no.

A: Ma..go and have lunch please..Aap ko medicines bhi lena hai..

S: Mom..mein Anu ke paas rahunga..Aap sab lunch kijiye..

Everyone nodded and left to dining area leaving Shivika alone. The moment all left Anika burst out into sobs and hugged Shivaay tightly.

A: Shiv..I was very much afraid then..I went to parking area and heard some sounds..But when I turned back, none were there..I moved to my car and was about to open the door..then..Shiv..

He patted her back and hugged her closely to him providing his warmth to her.

A: They came from behind and dragged me..I was not able to shout Shiv..They pushed me to their car..I was struggling and..they tried to..

S: Shh! Abh tum mere paas ho..Safe ho!

A: Shiv..woh bohot gande the..They tried to touch me..They are animals Shiv..

Shivaay's hand formed into fist and his eyes were bloodshot red. He wanted to kill them but right now his love needs his attention.

A: Shiv..will you do something I ask for?

S: Bolo na..

A: Please be with Viru..Usko bohot dar lagta hai..

S: Promise! But first you should have your lunch..

Anika nodded no while he mouthed please. Anika pouted and then opened her mouth and he started to feed her with so much of love. His care is what she loves the most in him. Taking the spoon from his hand she inched it towards his mouth. He smiled and had it from her hand.

After having lunch, he placed the plate aside and she snuggled close to him. He made her to sit in his lap not breaking their eye contact and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and tears made way from her eyes.

A: Shiv..for a moment I thought I am going to die..

S: Never talk like that..You know that I hate those words..And always remember, Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki jaan ko kuch nahi ho sakta hai!

A: I love you..

S: I love you too!

She placed her head on his chest and held his collar in her fist tightly fearing that he may leave. he understood her and tightened his grip around her and caressed her hair. His heartbeat worked as a lullaby to her and she slowly slept because of the medicine effect. Making her lie down on the bed he tried to get up but she held his shirt collar tightly in her fist. He kissed her hand and then covered her with comforter.

S: I promise you Anu..I will not spare a single person!

He kissed her forehead and moved outside.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro