Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's been 3 days since Shivika's engagement and Anika started to join office again. Everyone at the office congratulated them. Some girls were jealous seeing the most eligible bachelor to be hitched. Shivaay noticed it and gave a smirking look to Anika. It was end of the day and Shivaay held Anika by her waist and began to move. Anika is blushing deeply seeing his actions.

S: See Anu...Meine kaha tha..ladkiya marti he mujh pe!

A: Then marry them only na...Why are you after me?

S: Someone is burning I guess?

A: I am not burning!

S: I did not mention your name..

A: Bhagad billa!

Both giggled.

A: Waise bhi you are mine forever Mr. SSO!

S: Possessive much?

A: Yes...koi problem hai aap ko?

S: Bilkul nahi..I was saying I love my possessive Anika very much!

A: Flirtu!

He started to drive the car towards her home. Shivaay asked Anika that he would love to drop her at her home and Anika accepted his request after a lot of emotional blackmailing he did. All the while Anika is talking about wedding preparations.

S: Anu..tum kal Oberoi Mansion aa rahi ho..Wedding card bhi finalize karni hai!

A: Shiv..I forgot about this completely..Oh no!

S: Kya hua?

A: Mujhe kal bhabhi ke saath designer ke paas jaana hai..Have to check with my lehenga's..

S: At what time?

A: Tomorrow morning..Even Bhavya, Gauri are joining us..

S: Send me the address..After your work is done, I will take you to home.

A: Alright Mr. Personal chauffeur!

Both giggled.

S: Anu..lets go somewhere..May be a long drive..Don't deny...now your nanu and nani also left to Jaipur na..Please!

She looked at him and he pouted.

A: Don't make those faces! I will message to bhabhi..

S: So can I consider it as yes?

A: Of course yes billu ji!

She giggled and he rolled his eyes. Anika then took her mobile and messaged her bhabhi. Shivaay looked at her who is busy blushing.

A: I think everyone like to tease me!

S: Matlab?

A: I told bhabhi that we are going out and she started to tease me...Now I understood how much I used to teased her.

Shivaay giggled. He then started to drive towards farm house.

A: Shiv...are we going to farm house?

S: Farm house ke paas ek place hai..We are going to watch sunset there..

Anika smiled and rested her head on his shoulder and began to hum songs played on radio. He smiled listening to her melodious voice. After half an hour of driving, they reach a small hill near farmhouse. Shivika get down the car and he pulls her close to him and places his hand on her waist. She blushed while he winked at her.

A: Shiv...lets sit under the tree!

S: Anu no way! Waha bohot machar honge..What if they bite..We will fall sick!

A: Bhagad billa Singh Oberoi...Aisa kuch nahi hoga..Chaliye na mere saath!

She dragged him and both of them settled down under the tree. Anika snuggled into his warmth and he caressed her arms. She looked at him.

A: Aap humesha yaha aate the?

S: I used to come here with dad at my childhood when we used to come to farmhouse..I stopped coming here since many years...And I am here after many years and that's with my love!

Anika smiled. Shivaay looked at her right hand and smiled seeing the bracelet he gifted her on her birthday.

A: Aisi khidkitod smile kyu?

S: Kuch nahi..Seeing the bracelet I gifted you..

Anika looked at the bracelet and looked back at him.

A: Shiv..this gift is the best gift from you! But how did you think about gifting this?

S: I remember you once said that you love watching stars..I also remember the chaand bracelet which you always put on..You know I nearly spent half day for finalizing this one!

He giggled remembering how he tortured the jeweler and finalized that bracelet. Anika pecked his cheek and looked at her.

S: Kya baat hai..Aise free mein gifts mil rahe hai?

A: Matlab had hai..Agar romantic banu toh aap ko problem hoti hai..Agar na banu tab bhi aap ko problem hoti hai!

S: So you want to be romantic!

He starts moving close to her. She playfully hit on his mouth.

A: Cheapda Singh Oberoi! Always thinking about cheapdapan..

S: When you are with me na..Aisi thoughts hi aata hai mujhe!

A: Chi..

She pushed him but he pulled her again to his embrace.

S: Acha sorry..no more cheapdapan! Promise..

Anika narrowed her eyes and he nodded like a kid. Both giggled and looked at the sky filled with stars. He looked at the sky and looked back at her and pulled her more close to him and wrapped his hands around her.

A: Shiv..why are you staring me?

S: Taare dekh raha hoon!

A: Stars upar hote hai!

She held his face and then moved his towards sky and giggled.

After a while he called her.

S: Anu..

Anika hummed.

S: This idea is not bad..Yaha bhi bohot comfortable hai!

A: Meine kaha tha!

S: I have one secret wish jaan! And we will do it now!

A: Kya?

He stood up making her confused and forwarded his hand to her. She held his hand and stood up.

A: What's your next wish Shiv?

S: To dance with you!

A: Yaha? Have you gone mad! This is road..Agar koi aa gaya toh! No ways..

S: Relax...Meri baat sunogi! Yaha koi nahi aayega because this place is our personal property! And yes...I am mad! For you..Can't you fulfill this small wish of mine!

A: Dramebaaz...Lekin music?

Shivaay nodded no and pulled her close. She placed her hand on his shoulder and the other one was locked with his hand while he placed his other hand on her waist. She slowly looked into his eyes. At that moment everything was forgotten. The chill breeze, chirping bird sounds acted as music. They wanted the moment to stay forever. He slowly started to twirl her by holding her hand.

He then placed her hand around her waist and pulled her from behind. Her back was touching his front and he nuzzled in her hairs. She arched and closed her eyes in bliss. He then lifted her in air by holding her waist looking into her eyes. None were able to remove their eyes from each other. He then made her to stand and he made her to fell into a dip while he too bent towards her. Her one hand was holding his neck from behind while the other was clutching his collar.

They were still in the same position when Shivaay inched his face close to hers and whispered.

S: I love you Anika!

A: I love you too Shivaay!

He then made her to stand properly. She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back with the same force.

A: This is one of the best moments of my life! Thank you!

Shivaay smiled and nodded.

A: Waise...I didn't knew bhagad billa can be this romantic!

She giggled while he placed her hands around her and pulled her close.

S: I can be much more romantic than this!

He whispered in her ear and kissed her earlobe.

S: I think we have to go now!

Anika was still in trance.

He held her shoulders and jerked her.

S: Anu!

A: What?

S: Dreaming about romancing? I think you are also suffering from romancophilia..

A: Aisa kuch nahi hai..We have to go now!

She held his hand and dragged him towards car. He started to drive and she slowly dozed off into sleep looping her arm around his. He smiled and after half an hour they reached her home. She got up and rubbed her eyes cutely.

S: Good night jaan! Take care..

A: Good night Shiv..Drive safe okay! And yes, call me back after you reach home!

S: Alright!

He pecked her forehead and she moved towards her home. He then drove back and they spent the night talking to each other on phone and blushing remembering their dance.

That's all for the day...Happy Christmas to all the readers!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro