Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All the wedding works were perfectly going on. Both the families are eagerly waiting for the wedding. But Anika is feeling sad thinking about the incident that changed her life. She loves to enjoy her freedom but after the incident everyone began to be extremely concerned about her. Though a part of her liked the care and love that everyone were showing to her but somewhere she felt that she was being caged.

It was late in the evening and Anika is watching TV in her room with an ice cream tub in her hands. She thought of going to grocery store which is nearby to buy some groceries as well as to have a leisure stroll but Viren told her that he will get everything and not to worry. She tried to talk but Viren already left. She cant show her anger on anyone and marched to kitchen and took an ice cream tub and left to her room.

She was watching her favorite tom and jerry and giggling. She then remembered how Shivaay and she watched it when they both spent a evening at her home. She thought of calling him but shrugged as she know he might be on his way to home. 

With a sad pout, she kept her phone aside and continued watching TV. Just then she heard her phone ringing and smiled seeing his name. She attends the call immediately. 

A: Hi Shiv..

S: What's my jaan doing?

A: Tom and jerry dekh rahi thi..You reached home?

S: Just reached!

A: Ohh..okay!

S: Had your medicines na?

A: Hmm..

Shivaay giggled and Anika sat silently. Shivaay noticed she was not replying to him properly.

S: Jaan sab kuch theek hai na?

A: Ha..

S: But I am feeling you are hiding something! Is there anything troubling you?

A: Kuch nahi Shiv..It's just that I am not liking what is happening.

S: Matlab?

A: I don't know Shiv..Uss din se sabhi over protective ban gaye hai..I know that what ever they are trying to do is for me but..

S: I am sorry..Meine bhi tujhe bohot trouble kiya na!

A: Shiv..aisa please mat sochiye..That's the reason I don't want to tell it..You always feel that you are responsible..But Shiv please don't think like that..Just give me sometime..mein theek ho jaungi! And I am sorry too..

S: Don't say like that jaan...I Love you!

A: Love you too..Acha mein aap ko batana bhool gayi..kal di, jiju aa rahe hai!

S: Wow! That's great!

They talked for an hour and Shivaay cut the call. He was happy that she was talking to him properly but sad as well as he remembered how he did not let Anika to go out.

S: I am sorry jaan!

He thought of something and smiled.

After having dinner with everyone, Anika bid good night to all and left to her room. She takes her mobile phone and started to play songs and involved herself in arranging her bags. They would be leaving to Jodhpur in two days. Anika is arranging her bangles and jewelry when she got a message from Shivaay.

Missing me?

Nahi toh..Kya kar rahe hai aap? had your dinner?

I am not missing my jaan too..And yes, I had my dinner..What r you doing by the way?

Mein..bangles arrange kar rahi hoon..You know something..I feel like I will miss something or the other...

You are just assuming jaan..Don't feel nervous!

You are right..I am just assuming!

You know something..you are looking cute in your nightwear jaan!

I know that I am cute!

That's when she noticed what she was wearing.

She took her phone and called him.

A: Shiv..where are you?

She asked moving towards the small open balcony attached to her room. She jolted in surprise when she felt a pair of hands pulling her in a back hug.

S: Yaha hoon mein!

Anika broke the hug and looked at him.

A: How did you manage to come here?

Shivaay pulled her close and placed his hands on her waist pulling her close.

S: Remember how I came here last time..

A: Matlab..you again climbed that pillar?

Shivaay nodded yes with a sheepish smile.

A: I told you not to pull up any stunts like these..Why don't you listen to me? Aap ko kuch ho jata toh? Agar kisi ne dekh liya toh? 

S: Shant meri jhansi ki rani..None watched me and I am perfectly fine now! Lets get in..

Anika nodded and both of them settled down on the bed. She cuddled close to him while he kissed her forehead and pulled her more close to him.

S: Jaan I am sorry!

A: Shiv...Please stop this sorry sorry na! Mein thak chuki hoon yeh sab sunkar! Kuch aur baat karenge..Jaise hum humesha karte hai!

She pecked her cheek. He smiled and looked at her room. Her room is almost filled with bags. She looked at him and giggled.

A: I know what you are thinking!

S: Tumne apna poora room bags se fill kar diya jaan!

A: Ha..after one week I will be staying with you permanently na! I will miss my room! Especially this photo wall!

She pointed towards the photo wall and smiled. Shivaay made her face him and cupped her face gently.

S: I don't know what to say now jaan...But I promise that I will love you always and never leave your side!

A: Jaanti hoon...I love you too!

S: You are looking hot wifey!

Anika blushed and hid in his chest. He chuckled seeing her flushed face.

A: Ghar pe sab kaise hai?

S: Everything is fine..But all are in a rush!

Both of them giggled.

S: Jaan..

A: Hmm..

S: There is nothing troubling you na..Mera matlab hai shaadi ke time pe sabko stress hota hai..You are okay right?

A: I am perfectly fine..Bas thodi si tension hai but you are with me..

S: Hum sab kuch milkar handle karenge..Okay?

Anika nodded with a smile.

A: You are not feeling tensed?

S: Bilkul nahi..Kyunki mein jaanta hoon ki meri jaan hai mere paas..

A: Shweetu Singh Oberoi!

S: Woh toh mein hoon..

Anika hit his shoulder and giggled.

S: Waise I wanted to ask you something!

A: Go on..

S: I was thinking about our honeymoon..Where do you want to go?

Anika's jaw dropped hearing to him.

A: Shiv..are you okay..honeymoon beech mein kaha se aagaya!

S: Huh! Usually sabhi jaate hai na marriage ke baad...Tumhara bhai bhi toh gaya tha!

A: Shiv..abhi humari shaadi bhi nahi hui hai...And aap toh!

She blushed deeply.

S: Kaise bhool sakta hoon...Bhagwan ji ne mere liye ek sharmili wife likha tha meri destiny mein!

A: Shiv..I said stop!

S: Koi baat nahi...Take your own time!

A: Aap na..ek dam naughty bante jaa rahe hai!

S: If you forget let me remind you..It is one of the symptoms of my rare disease..

A: Ha..how can I forget your stupid disease! Romancophilia!

She said air quoting that word.

S: Oh hello...Mein uss disease se bohot pyaar karta hoon!

A: Aap ka kuch nahi ho sakta!

S: Waise tum kuch bhool gayi ho!

A: Kya bhool gayi?

S: Bhagwan ji ne mere saath bohot bura kiya hai Anu?

A: Kya hogaya Shiv aap ko?

S: Mera daily gift!

A: Close your eyes then!

Shivaay nodded and closed his eyes. Anika inched forward and then pecked his both cheeks.

A: Happy now?

S: 95%

Anika blushed and he pulled her more close and gently started to kiss her. It was completely filled with love and passion both share for each other. Breaking apart for oxygen, both looked into each other's eyes resting their foreheads together.

A: Happy now?

S: 100%

He pecked her cheek making her blush. Both hugged each other for a while.

S: I think I have to leave now! Take care of my jaan!

Anika nodded with a cute smile. Both of them moved downstairs and reached living area when they heard some foot steps.

A: Phail gaya raita..

She held his hand and both hid behind the couch. Anika peeped and looked outside.

S(whispers): Koun hai?

A: Papa! Shiv..If papa catches us..

S: Shh! chup ho jao! Yeh batao ki papa kaha jaa rahe hai?

A: Kitchen pe..I guess pani keliye!

Shivaay nodded and pecked her cheek.

A: Shiv..I will kill you now!

She glared while he  royally ignored her. Avinash moved back to his room taking the water jug and closed the room door. Anika gave a sigh of relief. After a while, she held his hand and both moved towards exit. She slowly opened the main door without any noise and he moved towards his car.

S: Andar jao!

Anika nodded and left to her room while Shivaay waited for her. She looked at him from her room and gave him a big flying kiss. He acted like catching it and placed his fist on her heart. She giggled and wished him bye. He nodded and drove back to his home.

Two days later:

Anika woke up and smiled seeing Jai cuddling close with her tweety doll. She then got ready for the day. They are going to leave to Jodhpur today and she will return back to Mumbai as Shivaay's wife. The thought itself made her blush and hundreds of butterflies ran in her stomach.

She moved out of washroom and wiping her hair while Jai woke up and rubbed his eyes cutely.

J: Good morning maasi!

A: Good morning Jai..Achi si neend aayi mere champ ko?

J: Hmm...maasi mujhe na yeh tweety doll dedo! I will take it with me..

A: But mujhe kya milega?

J: Big teddy bear hug!

Jai ran towards Anika and gave her a big teddy bear hug and ran downstairs to his mom. Anika giggled seeing his antics. Anika took her phone and messaged him with a good morning message and left downstairs. 

Everyone moved towards pooja area and prayed to God for Anika's happiness. Anika moved towards the wall where her mom's photograph was present and got a bit emotional. Sonakshi and Viren moved towards Anika and cheered her. 

After having breakfast, all moved towards exit while Anika just looked at her home for one time and wiped a small tear and settled down in the car. They drove to airport and Oberoi's also reached the place. Media was present to take photographs of the couple and Shivika moved inside. All the while Shivaay held her by waist possessively. She smiled seeing his love.

Everyone settled down in the private jet and Anika looped her arm around his. He smiled and pecked her forehead lovingly.

S: Ready?

Anika blushed and nodded yes. He smiled and held her hand tightly and the plane took off into clouds. Anika relaxed after a while. She looked at Shivaay and smiled.

S: Kya hua?

A: Kuch nahi..I am not able to believe that we are finally getting married! Mein bohot excited hoon!

S: Mein bhi!

Holding her hand close, he kissed her knuckles. Shivaay looked at her and raised the armrest up. She confused. He moved close to her and placed his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, placing his hand around her waist. She smiled and placed her head above his and both slept thinking about each other.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro