Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy new year to all the readers...Hope this year brings all the happiness in all your lives...No more bak bak...Enjoy the update!

Everyone reached Jodhpur after the two hour journey and moved towards Umaid Bhavan palace. Anika looped her arm with Shivaay and both were enjoying the city view through the window of their car.

S: Tired?

A: Bilkul nahi..

She rested her head on his shoulder while he pecked her forehead.

S: Anu..

Anika hummed.

S: I love you!

Anika looked at him and pecked his cheek.

A: I love you too!

He pulled her close while she snuggled into him.

A: Aap se ek baat batana tha..

S: Kya?

A: Nani ne mujhe bataya ki shaadi hone tak hume alag rehna hoga!

S: What? No way! I am not letting you to be away from me! And do you know something..I thought to take the room next to yours!

A: Impatient Singh Oberoi!

Om: Ha Shivaay...itna impatient kyu ho raha hai?

S: Jab tumhari baari aayegi na..tab batanga!

Om looked at Gauri and winked at her while she glared.

S: Ek baat batao Anu..How did papa manage to continue his love story when your nani is very much strict?

Anika and Gauri looked at each other and burst out laughing.

O: Bhabhi..Gauri..tum dono aise has kyu rahe hai?

A: Batati hoon..You know Om..Papa and ma met first time at Dehradun..Ma toh waha ek kaam ke liye aayi thi..Uss din se papa humesha ma ko follow karte the..And ek din ma ne bina kisi ko bataye Jaipur wapas jaa chuki thi..

G: And you know what Avinash uncle did..He dragged my papa along with him to Jaipur and both of them rented the building opposite to Suchitra aunty's house..And waha  Avinash uncle ne aunty ke parents ke saamne ek perfect good boy image bana diya..

Ani: And both of them stayed there for five months...They completed their house surgeon there..And Prakash uncle ki shaadi fix ho gayi thi Anjali aunty ke saath..

G: Bade bhaiyya..you can't imagine what happened next..Avinash uncle ne meri mom ko force kiya ki she should have Suchitra aunty on her side until all the marraige functions complete..Uncle's parents were impressed seeing aunty and they decided to talk to aunty's parents for their marraige!

S: Oh my god! I never thought unki love story aise hota tha..

G: Even we are amazed bhaiyya..Their love story was like a bed time story for us..Yaad hai Anu jaise hum sab milke mom ko pareshaan karte the..To tell their story to us!

A: Ha..And Shiv, we used to hear it with complete concentration! And especially Viru and bhabhi!

They reached Umaid Bhavan with their non stop chit chatting. Everyone went awe with the grandeur of the palace.

And it was decided that all the ladki wale taking right wing of palace while ladke wale to the left side of the palace. All were happy except one banda, the groom Shivaay himself.

Ru: Shivaay bhaiyya kya hua?

S: Kuch nahi!

He pouted and left to his room. Omru giggled seeing his condition. Anika moved to her room and is busy admiring the room when she heard her phone ringing. She smiled and lifts the call.

S: Jaan ko room pasand aayi?

A: Ha..bohot pasand aayi mujhe! And what about your room SSO?

S: Bilkul pasand nahi aayi!

A: Kyu?

S: Kyunki tum jo nahi ho mere paas!

A: Flirt Singh Oberoi!

Both giggled.

S: Lunch pe milte hai..Take some rest!

A: Aur aap bhi..take good care of my bhagad billa okay!

S: Tum ho na iss bhagad billa ka khayal rakhne keliye!

A: Sweet Singh Oberoi..I love you! Abh aap thoda aaram kijiye!

S: Love you too!

Both cut the call and lied down on the bed. Thinking about each other they slowly dozed off into sleep. After two hours, everyone assembled together for having lunch. Shivaay's gaze was fixed on Anika who is walking downstairs with Jai in her arms. Jai was talking something and Anika was nodding to him cutely. Shivaay smiled seeing her. He heard fake coughs and realized Omru smirking at him.

S: What?

Ru: Bhaiyya..humesha meri bhabhi ko check out mat kijiye!

S: Rudra..Shut up!

O: Rudra humesha Shivaay ko kyu pareshaan karta hai!

S: Isiliye kehta hoon Rudra...Om se kuch seekho!

Ru: Aap toh romance sikha raha hai na!

Omru gave a hifi and Shivaay shook his head in disbelief. Everyone settled down and lunch was served.

Dadi: Billu, Anika puttar kal tum dono ka roka hoga..Tum dono aaj bohot rest kar lena...Kal se time nahi milega!

Shivika: Ji dadi!

Tej: Om, Viren...saari tayariyan tum dono ko dekhna hoga!

Om and Viren nodded.

V: Uncle meine event organiser se baat bhi kar li..They will start the work soon!

While everyone were busy discussing about arrangements, Shivaay moved a bit close towards Anika.

S: Jaan you are fine right? I mean journey ke baad you might be tired!

A: Shiv..aap ki Anu bilkul theek hai..

S: I was saying that tum mujhe shyaam ko rooftop pe milo!

A: Kyu?

S: Because I want to talk to you! Jaan..please mana mat karna!

A: Lekin kaise..Agar kisine hum dono ko saath mein dekh liya toh..You remember what dadi and nani said!

S: Jaan..kisiko kuch bhi nahi pata chalega..Trust me!

A: Woh toh mein humesha karti hoon!

Both of them smiled and had their lunch. Everyone later retired back to their rooms and Anika was eagerly waiting for evening so that she can meet him. Meanwhile, she arranged all her dresses in her wardrobe. Jeevika helped her with the jewellery.

A: Bhabhi...aap se kuch poochu?

J: Poocho na..

A: Bhabhi, aap bhi aise hi nervous thi kya aap ki shaadi ke time pe?

J: Sach bolu toh thoda nervous thi mein...Lekin mein jaanti thi ki Viren humesha mera saath dega and he will never leave my side! Tujhe nervous feel hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai bacha..Shivaay ji tujhse bohot pyaar karta hai..I saw true love for you in his eyes..Uss din jab tumhare saath woh incident hua tha na..toh unhone ek baar bhi tumhara haath nahi choda..It was as if his life was going away from him...He gave support to everyone that you will be fine soon but he himself had an inner battle within himself..That's when I realized how much he loves you and the place you hold in his life..

Anika smiled with happy tears flowing through her eyes. Jeevika wiped her tears.

J: Anu...will you promise me something I ask for?

A: Anything for you bhabhi!

J: Mein chahti hoon ki tum Shivaay ji ki best friend bano..I know your bond started with friendship. Bacha, kabhi kabhi life mein problems hote hai..All I say is that don't jump into conclusions before knowing anything completely..If he and you have some problems, discuss with him directly like best friends..Because we can talk our heart out to our best friends..And once think from his point of view also! Bolo, yeh karogi?

Anika locked her little finger with her bhabhi's.

A: I will always do like you say bhabhi...Kabhi bhi humare beech duriya nahi aane dungi! I will always be his best friend!

Isiliye toh tum mere Shivaay ke liye perfects ho!

Jeevika and Anika heard a voice and stood up. Pinky moved towards Anika.

Ani: Ma..aap yaha? Kuch kaam tha?

P: Kyu? Mein apni beti ko mil nahi sakti?

A: Ma..aisi baat nahi hai!

P: Mazak kar rahi thi..mummy ji ne yeh kangan tujhe dene ke liye kaha tha..

Pinky gave the box and Anika took it.

P: Anika beta..mein chahti hoon ki tum Shivaay ki saath kabhi mat chodna..

A: Bilkul bhi nahi ma..Mein wada karti hoon aapse!

P: Acha, tum aaram karna..Kal roka function's hai...Meri bahu sabse khoobsoorat honi chahiye!

Anika smiled and bent down to take her blessings but Pinky stopped her holding her shoulders.

P: Humesha happy's rehna!

Pinky kissed Anika's forehead and left to her room. Anika smiled widely getting her mother's love from her mother in law.

J: Tum bohot lucky ho Anu..

Anika smiled and Jeevika left to her room. Soon it was evening and Shivaay took his mobile and called her.

S: Jaan..I will see you in 10 minutes..Dhyan se aana!

A: Okay..

Anika cut the call and placed many pillows in a line on the bed and covered it with the comforter. She then slowly moved out of her room and looked around if anyone was noticing her and then moved towards elevator. She finally reached rooftop and was searching for him.

A: Shiv..kaha hai aap?

She is looking here and there but there was no sign of him. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands around her waist and relaxed knowing his touch.

S: Mein toh apni hone wali wife ke saath hoon!

A: Mein bhi apne hone wale husband ke saath hoon!

S: Acha..bohot pyaar karti ho na usse?

A: Apne aap se bhi zyada..And you know something he also loves me so much!

Both giggled.

S: Tumhare liye kuch laaya hoon mein!

A: Kya?

He took a bouquet of red roses and gave it to her.

A: Shiv..It's lovely!

S: But not more than my lovely rose..

A: Koun hai aapki lovely rose?

S: My Anu..who is my jaan!

She smiled and turned towards him and pecked his cheek making him smile.

A: Aap kuch baat karne waale the..

S: Woh ek bahana tha..Just wanted to spend sometime with you!

He kissed her forehead making her smile genuinely. He held her hand and both of them moved towards a bench. Both of them settled down and she snuggled into him. He smiled and played with her long soft locks while his other hand was locked with hers.

A: Had your medicines Shiv?

S: had it! Tumse kuch poochna tha!

Anika nodded and he kissed her knuckles making her blush.

S: Kal se humari shaadi ki sab functions shuru honge..I want to know what you thought about our future!

A: Shiv..mujhe pehle ek promise dijiye!

He locked his little finger with hers.

S: Pinky promise!

A: Shiv..after our marriage I want you to give ample time to Omru...I know what place they hold in your life! Mein nahi chahti ki meri wajah se aap teeno ke beech kuch bhi badle! Will you do this for me?

A small tear escaped from his eye and she wiped it immediately. What good did he do in his life to get her, he thought.

A: Now don't be cry baby!

S: Hey that's Rudy okay..I am not cry baby!

A: Not a word against my Rudy okay!

Shivaay pouted.

S: Mujhse zyada sab ko pyaar karti ho!

A: Kahi jalne ki smell aa rahi hai..Do you feel the same Shiv!

S: very funny!

A: Acha sholly...I love you more than anyone!

He smiled and pecked her cheek.

S: And batao..what more did you think?

A: We will go to long drives..we will do all those stuffs we used to do..Secret going outs!

S: Tab bhi..I think we have to use time more efficiently..You know what I mean..

He winked at her while she hit his shoulder.

A: Cheapda! Humesha aap yahi sochthe hai! If you talk like a cheapda na, then I will go back to my room!

S: Acha sorry..continue!

A: Shiv..I promise you to never bring any distance between us..If we have any fight na then I don't want you to look at me with hatred...Mein chahti hoon ki hum dono milke uss problem ko solve kare!

S: I promise you jaan...Kabhi bhi duriyon ko humare nazdeek nahi aane dunga..We will solve any problem together..

A: I want to begin and end my day in your arms...I want to talk to you by sitting near poolside..

S: Promise! And do you know what I want from you?

S: I wish you to be with me in every step of my life..I want to enjoy life with you, I want to protect you from all the bad..I want to have cute romantic talks with you at poolside..I want you to spoil me..And I want to end my day cuddling with you!

A: Shiv...mein good girl hoon...I wont spoil you!

S: Aisa nahi hai jaan..I wish you to scold me sweetly if I do any mistake..

A: Ek min...Aap mere Shivaay hai..And my Shivaay never does anything wrong! Yeh samajh lijiye ga!

S: But jaan kabhi kabhi life mein aisa wakt aata hai ki jab humare point of view's alag hote hai! At that time if you feel I am not on the right track I want you to guide me! Will you?

Anika looked at him and nodded yes kissing his cheek. He lifted her and made her sit in his lap.

A: Shiv..what r you doing? Koi dekh lega!

S: Who will dare to look at us when I have strictly asked everyone to not enter this place!

A: Tadibaaz Singh Oberoi!

He shifted all her hair to one side and kissed her neck while she blushed deeply.

S: Zyada blush mat karo jaan!

A: Aap na pucca chalu cheez hai!

S: You know na about my health condition..My romancophilia!

She giggled.

A: You and your stupid disease!

He pecked her cheek.

S: Love you!

A: Love you too!

She slowly turned towards him and placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes. He wrapped his hands around her.

S: Anu..

A: Hmm..

S: Waise tumne mujhe abhi tak nahi bataya ki humara honeymoon destination ke baare mein!

Anika bet his chest with her hands formed into a fist. He chuckled seeing her turning into a tomato.

A: Shiv..ek baat batayien..Aap Sweet Singh Oberoi se Cheapda Singh Oberoi kaise ban jaate hai!

S: SSO ki specialty hai!

A: Bhagad billa!

S: You are diverting the topic jaan!

A: Okay...where ever you wish to take me!

He just hummed.

A: Why am I thinking that you planned something?

S: Nahi jaan..I just planned our honeymoon for a month..But I did not decide the place yet!

Anika's jaw dropped hearing to him.

A: Are you serious Shiv?

S: Of course!

He pecked her cheek.

S: I want to give you a perfect holiday jaan!

A: Shiv...How about Europe?

S: Perfect jaan!

A: I know my ideas will be perfect and khidkitod like me!

Shivaay rolled his eyes seeing her self praising.

S: I will check with your visa arrangements okay!

A: Lekin Shiv...you did not tell the place which you want to go!

S: Anyplace with you will be paradise for me jaan!

Anika smiled and he narrowed his eyes.

S: My daily gift?

He pointed his lips making her blush. Slowly inching her face towards him he pecked her lips and he started to kiss her making her shock. He smiled and pulled her more close to him. After a while, both of them pulled apart breathing for air.

S: Promise me to give me this gift daily!

Anika blushed and nodded. Just then she heard her phone ringing and it showed bhabhi. She looked at him and he nodded.

A: What? Ha bhabhi...abhi aa rahi hoon!

She cut the call and immediately stood up.

S: Kya hua?

A: Mujhe jana hai..nani is searching for me..I have to go!

She gave him a small peck on his cheek and ran away. While he giggled seeing her cute antics. Soon the day came to an end and the couple dozed off into sleep thinking about their beautiful future ahead.

That's all for the day...Hope everyone liked it. Lots of love to all the readers and once again a very happy khidkitod new year to all!

Precap: Shivika's shaadi rituals begin with their roka!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro