Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Morning:

Everyone were moving here and there checking the arrangements. All were busy in their works while the groom and bride were getting ready.

Shivaay's room:

Shivaay is fixing his hair when Omru entered his room. He is very much excited to meet his love and smiled thinking about her. Omru looked at each other and looked at Shivaay.

Ru: Bhaiyya, you look awesome!

Shivaay:

O: Ha par meri bhabhi se zyada nahi!

S: Hey..did you meet her? How is she?

R: Bhaiyya, desperate mat ho..

Shivaay rolled his eyes.

Ru: Chalo ek Obro hug ho jaye?

ShivOm: Of course!

The trio hugged and Shivaay smiled seeing his both brothers. Anika's words ran in his mind. What else he wants from life he thought and gently caressed Omru's hair.

S: Ru..now its getting awkward!

They broke the hug and Shivaay once again looked into mirror checking his reflection.

O: You are looking perfect Shivaay! Abh chalo..

He nodded and left with his brothers.

Anika's room:

All the girl gang was busy in helping Anika and Anika is enjoying the pampering given by everyone.

Jeevika: Anu..It's done!

Bhavya: Bhabhi you look gorgeous!

Anika smiled and moved towards mirror.

Gauri: Shivaay bhaiyya will never stop looking at you!

Bhavya: Gauri bhabhi, Shivaay bhaiyya always looks at bhahbi...He never needs a specific occasion!

Jeevika: Correct!

Anika blushed and everyone giggled seeing her condition.

Sona: Kyu meri behen ko pareshaan kar rahe hai tum sab?

A: See, only my di cares for me!

Anika side hugged Sona while the rest giggled. Then came Viren and Dev to her room. Anika hugged both of them.

Dev: None will tease Anu okay!

Viren: Yes..Your superman will never let anyone tease you!

Viren kissed on top of Anika's head and she smiled. Everyone went awe with this brother sister duo.

V: Guys...Aap sab log jao..I will bring my cherry with me!

Everyone nodded and left the room. Viren made Anika to sit on the bed and held her hands in his.

V: Nervous?

A: Thoda sa..

V: Don't worry! Everything will be fine..Actually tere liye kuch laaya hoon!

A: Kya?

V: Your favourite..Ek sec!

Viren took out the dairy milk chocolate he brought for her. He knows she will be stressed and chocolate is her favorite stress buster. He opened the wrapper and made her eat the chocolate.

A: I know hot to eat!

V: I know it..But if you eat then you will become kid! And Jeevika should do your make up again!

A: Aww..my pyaare bhaiyya dont want his wife to do hard work!

V: Aisa hi samajh lo!

He then took his bite.

A: Hey that's my chocolate na?

V: But I bought it na!

Anika pouted.

V: Acha theek hai..have it!

He made her eat and she took her mobile placed on the table.

A: Lets have selfie!

Viren and Anika posed for the selfie while she made him eat diary milk.

V: Abh chale..My brother in law is waiting for you!

A: Viru..tum bhi!

V: Yes! 

Anika glared at him while he giggled seeing her expressions. Both of them left towards the banquet hall. Shivaay's gaze fell on the divine beauty and he stopped to blink his eye fearing she might leave. Anika looked at him slowly and for a second she forgot everything. She moved towards him and he offered his hand. She smiled and locked her fingers with his. 

Shivika were made to sit and the roka ceremony started with pooja with the help of a priest. After the pooja, Shivaay and Anika's tilak was done by Anika's badi ma and Pinky, after which Avinash, Tejvi and Shiny exchanged boxes containing sweets, dry fruits and gifts. Pinky moved forward took the red chunri and covered Anika's head with it. She then gifted Anika a big thali as her shagun.

P: Anika beta, kholo na!

Anika smiled and removed the cloth and was shocked to see her shagun. She was flabbergasted looking at all the gifts. 

Pin: Tujhe pasand aaya hai na!

She asked cupping her face.

A: Ma, I love it! Yeh sach mein bohot khoobsoorat hai! Thank you so much!

Pin: Oh my maata! Abh thank you's mat bolna apni mom's ko!

Pinky kissed her forehead and Anika smiled. Avinash moved towards Shivaay and blessed him and gave the gifts he had brought for his son in law. Shivaay liked all the gifts that Avinash gifted him.

Avi: I hope you like them!

Shivaay: Papa..I love them..Thanks a lot!

Avinash and Shivaay hugged each other.

Avi: Take good care of my little girl!

Shivaay looked at Anika and then back at Avinash.

S: I will papa...With all my heart!

Shivika later took blessings from all the elders and Viren clapped his hands. Everyone were confused and soon Omru made their way with dhol wale and were dancing according to the beat.

Ru: Iss function mein thoda sa jaan dalte hai!

Om moved towards the couple and dragged them towards dholwale. Everyone started to dance. Shakti, Tej, Avinash and Prakash looked at each other and nodded. They took the dhol from those people and started to play it with full enthusiasm. Everyone hooted for their dad's. While everyone were lost in their world, Shivaay looked at Anika and held her hand.

S: Chalo yaha se!

A: Lekin kaha?

S: Batata hoon!

He looked at everyone and slowly both of them escaped from everyone.

A: What was that Shiv? I was enjoying there!

S: Tumhare bichare husband ke liye bhi thoda sa time do na!

A: Nautanki!

She hugged him and he kissed her on top of her head.

A: Shiv..dekho na sab kitne khush hai!

Shivaay nodded and kissed her forehead looking at everyone and side hugging her.

S: I promise you jaan...I will always keep my family happy! Away from all the troubles.

Anika pecked his cheek and mumbled great wall.

S: But you are the strength for this great wall jaan!

A: I love you!

S: Love you too!

Anika broke the hug and looked at him.

S: Waise did you like your gifts?

A: Bohot pasand aayi! Pinky ma and Jhanvi ma's have a good taste!

Shivaay pouted.

A: Kya hua?

S: It was me who helped mom and badi ma finalizing all the gifts!

A: Aww...theek hai! You also have a good taste!

Shivaay pulled her close and wrapped his hands around her.

S: I know I have good taste!

He winked at her.

A: Flirtu!

S: Waise, did I say you look gorgeous?

Anika blushed. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes in content.

A: Shiv..

S: Hmm..

She slowly raised her left hand and cupped his cheek. She moved close to him and both shared a kiss full of love and passion they have for each other. They rested their foreheads together and Shivaay once again pecked her lips saying I love you. Anika pecked his cheek and ran into the crowd. The roka ceremony completed with dancing and giving poses to cool photographs.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro