Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Five days later,

One evening:

It was around 4 that Anika had returned from office and was playing violin sitting near the fish aquarium in her house. She was thinking about Shiv and playing the same tune that both of them used to play in the summer camp. Anika was so engrossed when suddenly the violin string got detached from the violin.

A: Abhi isse kya ho gaya hai!

She tried attaching the string but in vain. She looked at the watch and decided to go to music store to fix it. Placing her violin in the bag, she moved to music store. After going there, she explained the problem to the person in the store and he said that it takes some time and asked her to wait.

As the store was in a shopping mall, Anika decided to take a casual walk around the mall. She enjoyed me time having ice cream and having time pass. After half an hour she again entered the store to see her violin was almost ready.

Person: Mam, its ready..Have it!

Anika took the violin in her hands and started to check whether it was working properly or not. She played the same tune again closing her eyes. Shivaay who was in the same mall for some reason(destiny knows!) listened to the tune and started to run like a maniac in the mall. 

Anika meanwhile payed back the money and took an exit from the mall. In a small time gap Shivaay made his entry in the store panting.

Person: How can I hep you Sir?

Shivaay: Where is the girl who played the tune just now?

Person: She left from here a few seconds ago.

Shivaay: Did she give her phone number or anything..Can you forward me her bill details!

Person: I am sorry sir, I cannot give them! It's against the rules.

S: Do you know who I am..I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi and don't you dare mess up with me..I said I wanted those details and I NEED IT!

The person got terrified to the core and in a minute the bill details were forwarded to him. As Anika paid it through her card, Shivaay got to know the details but Shivaay did not get the phone number which made him sad to a extent.

Shivaay immediately called Khanna and he arrived at the mall.

S: Khanna I want all the details of this payment and yes, I want the personal details of the person who did this payment.

Khanna: The details will be on your table tomorrow morning!

He left and Shivaay was on cloud nine that he could finally meet his Anu.

Shivaay POV:

Oh my God! I can't express how much happy I am now..Finally I can meet her..But Anu lives in Dehradun right! I think she shifted here or may be she had come to Mumbai on a purpose. God, please don't take Anu from me..I really need her in my life..Please help me finding her.

An excited Shivaay left to his own pent house, the secret place where he treasured his and Anu's memories.

Next Day:

Anika and Avinash were busy having their breakfast when Avinash's phone rang.

Anika: Papa, aap baithiye! I will check it..

Anika took the phone from the stand and smiled seeing the name on the screen. It's Anika's bade papa from Patna.

A: Bade papa..Kaise hai aap? Mein theek hoon? Badi ma kaisi hai..You know what I really miss you! You know I was talking to Sona di(her cousin) and she said she was also missing you a lot!

Bade papa: Anu..Tum kitne baat karti ho..Mein aur tumhari badi ma bilkul theek hai..Mujhe Avinash se kuch zaroori baat karna hai! Usko phone do na..

Anika: Bade papa..Sab kuch theek hai na?

Bade papa: Ha bacha, sab kuch theek hai! Tum pehle phone do na!

Anika nodded and gave the phone to her dad. While Avinash was talking on the phone, Anika was thinking what is going.

Avinash: I will start now!

He cut the call and Anika is waiting for him.

A: Kya hua papa? Sab kuch theek hai?

Avinash: Sab kuch theek hai Anu..Woh Pune mein kuch urgent kaam hai. Mujhe abhi nikalna padega..

Anika: When will you return?

She asked with a sad pout. Seeing this Avinash cupped her face.

Avinash: Mein do din mein aa jaonga. Tum apna khayal ache se rakhogi na?

Anika: Yes papa! Aap abhi nilkloge?

Avinash: Hmm..

After breakfast, Anika left to office on her champa while her father left to Pune in his car. Anika and Shivaay entered the lift at the same time.

A: Good morning Sir!

S: Good morning Ms. Anika!

Anika felt some excitement in his voice. Maybe he is going to crack a new deal and its the reason of his happiness, she thought.

S: Ms. Anika!

A: Yes Sir..

S: We need to go to restaurant for lunch! Well...Mr. Arora had personally invited both of us..And I wish you to accompany me...Is it okay with you?

A: Yes sir..I mean I am fine with it.

Shivika exchanged smiles and entered the office. Jia was burning with jealousy seeing both of them together.

Something should be done with her, she thought.

Shivaay was doing his work and waiting for Khanna impatiently. He took his phone and dialed his number.

S: Where are you Khanna? And what about the details I asked you?

K: I am sorry sir but it takes time...The details will be with you by today's evening.

S: Fhat The Wuck! Just make sure the details arrive to me by today. Or else you are fired!

K: Yes sir!

Shivaay immediately cut the call and the phone number 987654321 made its way to heaven!

It was almost lunch time that Shivaay called Anika to his cabin. Anika arrived in few seconds.

S: Ms. Anika I think we can leave now!

A: Yes Sir...

Anika moved to her desk and placed everything in her bag. Shivaay came out of his cabin and moved to her desk. Both of them smiled looking at each other and made their way towards exit.

Jia thought it was enough and she thought of a plan and smirked evilly.

Jia: Get ready Anika!

Once Shivika reached the parking, Anika moved towards her scooty.

S: Ms. Anika, I think I have enough place for two in my car..

A: But Sir, I..woh...

S: Just enter the car.

Anika muttered bhagad billa and sat in the car. Shivaay started to drive and there was silence in the car.

Anika POV:

Oh God! I think its the first time in my life I am sitting silently for this much time...I used to sit silently in the exam hall but yeh exam hall thodi na hai! It would be good if he switches on the music system at least..

Just then, Shivaay started the music in the car. Of course, its of Shivaay's taste..SOFT MUSIC!

S: I think you are fine with it!

A: Huhh..You were saying something..

S: Where are you lost? I was asking you are okay with music..

A: Yes Sir...I am fine.

Anika(in mind):

Why does he bother in which world I get lost! I think I correctly saved his name as Sadu in my mobile..It aptly fits him. And he is 

I think I will sleep because of this music..

Anika's phone rang and she came back to reality. It showed papa. Anika looked at Shivaay and he gave her take the call wala look.

Anika: Ji papa..You reached Pune..Good! Don't forget to take medicines..Just call me after you reach bade papa's home..Okay papa...Okay bye...Happy journey! Love you too!

She cut the call and Shivaay was busy admiring the way Anika was talking with her papa. Anika looked at Shivaay.

A: Woh actually papa left to Pune and I asked him to call me once he reach there..

Shivaay looked at her and smiled. Later they reach the restaurant. Shivika got down the car and Anika's face formed a perfect O shape seeing the richness of the place. It's so fancy, she thought.

Shivaay: Anika you can close your mouth at least!

A: Ahh..Yes!

She was embarrassed and he enjoyed seeing her state but he himself did not know the reason. Mr. Arora had welcomed both of them and the trio had a hearty lunch. It no longer looked as an official lunch with Anika's presence. Shivaay was mesmerized seeing this side of Anika. The care free type but mature one. Decoding her is a difficult task, he thought.

But why I am showing interest towards her, his mind said. As always he brushed the thoughts which his heart has said to him.

After lunch, Shivika drove back.

A: Its great meeting him! He is really a store of knowledge!

S: And he is my role model..I mean apart from my dad and bade papa!

A: Hmm...I guess you belong to a very big family..

S: Yes! And I really love my family.

Anika looked at him and smiled. He is sweet, she thought. They finally reached office and involved in their works. Suddenly Jia came towards Anika.

Jia: Hii..Anika!

A: Hiii..

J: I need your help..Could you help me?

A: Of course..

J: Actually I need to use some old files for work and they are in that room. But my leg is swollen and I am unable to reach the file..So could you help me?

A: Yes..Please don't put stress on your leg..Your pain can only increase because of it! I will bring them near your desk.

Jia (in mind): Aww...my sweet Anika! All the best and let me enjoy!

Anika moved towards the room pointed by Jia and she was searching about the file that Jia asked. Jia moved towards the door and silently locked the door.

J: Have a happy time Anika!

She left the place. After Anika took the file, she moved towards the door. She found it locked. She banged on the door screaming for help but none helped her as her voice was not audible. She was literally suffocating in that place. Soon everyone left the place after the office hours were over. Suddenly the lights were off.

Anika being nyctophobic started to panic and collided with a table and fell down and lost her consciousness.

Shivaay reached OM but he was feeling some pain in his heart. All the family had their dinner but Shivaay was continuously thinking that something bad is happening. Just then his phone rang. It is from office. After Shivaay answered the call, the phone slipped down from his hands. All were shocked to see Shivaay.

Om: Kya hua Shivaay?

S: Aaa...Anikaa..office..

He took his car key and started to run but stopped by Omru.

Om: Shivaay first tell what happened? We all are tensed seeing you like this!

Shivaay then told that Anika was lying unconscious in his office and the security of the office had seen it in the CCTV. Everyone gasped.

Om: Mein tumhare saath aa raha hoon!

Ru: Mein bhi.

All the three brothers moved to the office while elders prayed to God not to let any harm to her.

Oberoi Office:

The security guard along with CCTV incharge were sitting near Anika who was unconscious. They were waiting for Shivaay and for a doctor.

Shivaay rushed to her and placed her head in his lap.

S: Anika wake up! You are fine now! Om call the doctor!

Om called the doctor but he was struck in traffic.

Om: Shivaay, doctor struck in traffic..I asked him to arrive at OM.

Shivaay carried Anika in his arms and moved towards car.

Rudra: Bhaiyya, we need to inform to her family right!

S: Anika's father is out of town and I think we should not disturb him now.

Finally Anika was taken to OM. Anika did not regain her state. Shivaay took her to his room and meanwhile doctor arrived at OM. He checked her and gave prescription.

Doctor: I think she is nyctophobic and she might suffered a panic attack. She is fine now..She will regain her conscious state after giving her medicines..

Pinky took the medicine from Shivaay's hands and sat next to Anika. She made her have the medicine. Everyone was waiting for her to open her eyes.

Bhavya: Anika didi!

Rudra: You know her?

Bhavya: Rudy I told you I was saved that day..It's only because of her!

Everyone were shocked again. Anika slightly coughed and slowly opened her eyes.

A: Kaha hoon mein!

S: Anika you are in my house..How are you now?

A: I am fine Sir!

Pinky sat next to her and made her to sit properly on the bed.

P: How are you bacha? Is it paining still?

A: Mein bilkul theek hoon aunty ji! Thank you so much! Aap..

P: Mein Shivaay ki ma hoon..

Anika felt her mother's care and love in Pinky's touch. Later she saw Bhavya.

A: Bhavya tum yaha?

B: I stay here only di!

Shivaay: Anika you r staying here for today!

A: Par Shivaay Sir!

Dadi: Puttar you are not going anywhere! Billu said that your father is out of station and u would be alone in your house..Maan jao puttar!

A: Theek hai dadiji! Who is billu dadiji?

Everyone giggled and Rudra pointed towards Shivaay. Shivaay could not see Rudra as he was standing at his back. Anika chuckled silently. Anika looked at Pinky.

A: Aunty ji, I am very sorry..Mere wajah se aap sab pareshaan hai!

P: Aisa mat bolo bacha..Anika beta, take your phone and inform your mother about your stay here bacha...She might be worried.

A: Aunty ji...My mom...She died in an accident.

Pinky felt bad for asking the question.

P: Anika beta, tumne dinner nahi khaya hai na..Mein lekar aati hoon..

A: Aunty ji aap thak gaye honge! Aap please rest kijiye..

S: Mom, Anika is saying right! I will make sure she will have dinner.

All the elders left. Rudy and Om introduced themselves to Anika and she bonded well with them. Anika was left with Bhavya and ShivOmRu left to prepare dinner for Anika.

Precap: Shivika moments!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro