Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivika looked at each other when the priest announced that the marriage has been completed successfully. Shivaay gave his hand to Anika and both of them stood up. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead and she smiled in content, closing her eyes.

S: I love you!

A: I love you too!

Everyone went awe looking at them. Shivika moved towards dadi.

Dadi: humesha khush rehna!

Dadi hugged the couple and then Shivika moved to Tejvi and Shinky. They welcomed Anika wholeheartedly and blessed them for a happy life. Shivika then took blessings from Avinash, Prakash and Anjali. It was then Anika saw Viren and he opened his arms. Anika immediately hugged him and Viren planted a kiss on her forehead.

V: Shivaay, take good care of my cherry! Warna, I will not leave you!

S: Your cherry is my life! And I promise to take good care of my life!

Everyone: Aww!

Shivaay winked at her and Anika glared at him. Anika was took into a bone crashing hug by Sona, Gauri and Jeevika.

A: Guys, let me breathe!

They broke the hug and Sona kissed Anika's forehead.

Sona: Humesha happy rehna!

Dev: All the best for your future Anu!

Dev side hugged her and caressed her head. Anika then moved towards Jeevika.

J: My gudiya is precious Shivaay ji! Take good care of her!

S: I promise!

Shivika then saw Omru and both of them hugged Shivika tightly.

Ru: Bhabhi, welcome to our family!

A: Thank you Rudy!

R: We will form a good team now! Shivaay bhaiyya, you are gone for sure!

A: Yes!

All giggled seeing their pagalpan. They then took many photographs and the wedding came to an end after the gifts session. After a lot of teasings, all went to have dinner while the couple had it by feeding it to each other. Shivika earned teasing glares from everyone but Shivaay ignored it. Seeing Anika's flushed face he giggled.

After having dinner, Anika was taken to Shivaay's room. Omru took Shivaay to one side.

S: Kya hua? Let me go!

R: Mera bhaiyya kitna desperate ho gaya hai!

S: Rudy..Shut up!

O: Rudy sach toh keh raha hai!

S: Om..tu bhi!

Omru hified and Shivaay glared at them.

S: Abh mein jao?

R: Kya bhaiyya? Aapne mujhe promise kiya ki aap paraya nahi honge...And see now! Shaadi ko sirf ek ghanta ho gaya aur aap paraya ho gaya!

S: Drama band kar...Let me go!

O: Shivaay kaha jaa raha hai tu?

S: Of course mera room! Now if you please excuse me..I will go!

He then moved towards his room but was stopped by Gauri, Bhavya.

S: What?

G: Bhaiyya...aap ko andar jaane ke liye toh..

S: Khanna!

Khanna ran towards Shivaay with bags in his hands. Shivaay took the bags and gave it to both of them.

S: Can I go now?

Bhav: Desperate bhaiyya! Lekin itne se kaam nahi chalega!

Shivaay sighed and gave his credit card to both.

S: Can I please...

G: U can go now!

Bhavya and Gauri left and Shivaay moved inside. The entire room is decorated with roses, scented candles giving a romantic ambience.

He then saw his Anu sitting on the bed and fidgeting with her fingers. He can understand that she is very much nervous. Seeing Shivaay she relaxed a bit and moved towards him. He hugged her tightly and she hugged him back.

A: Love you too Shiv!

S: So?

A: So...

S: Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

Anika blushed deeply.

S: What I was saying is don't blush!

She lightly hit him on his shoulder and broke the hug and tried to go but he stopped her holding her wrist.

Turning her towards him, he slowly moved towards her and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes in bliss and smiled. He then kissed her eyes and cheeks. Her breathing increased when he inched his face towards hers.

She opened her eyes to see him asking for permission to which she blushed and gave a small nod. He placed his lips on hers. He pulled her more close and she tilted her face. He smiled. Both parted feeling lack of breathe and rested their foreheads together.

She was lost in his eyes which had pure love and desire for her. He lifted her in bridal style and moved towards bed not  breaking their eye contact.

Gently placing her on the bed he hovered her and kissed her forehead followed by her eyes and cheeks. She turned her face closing her eyes.

S: Jaan..

Anika hummed and looked at him. He cupped her face and she pulled him close kissing him. He broke the kiss and removed her neck peice and kissed her there. She pulled him more close holding his hair in her fist. He then started to kiss her everywhere and she called his name in small whispers. Removing her earrings he kissed there and bit the place giving a teasing grin to her.

He slowly removed her pallu and untied the dori of her blouse. Being shy she hugged him tightly.

S: Can I?

He looked at her and a small tear escaped from her eye but he immediately wiped it nodding no. Anika smiled and blinked her eyes nodding yes. Her hands moved to his sherwani buttons.

Soon they bid bye to their clothes and he covered themselves with the comforter. The full moon hid behind the clouds and the two lovers became one forever in every sense.

He later lied down on the bed and pulled her close to him. She rested her head on his chest. He thought of pulling her leg for a while.

S: I didn't knew blushika can be a wild cat! See what have you done!

A: Shiv...will you stop teasing me?

S: Never!

Anika hid her face in his chest while he giggled seeing her. He slowly raised her face and looked at her.

A: Kya hua?

S: Kuch nahi...Mujhe ek promise do jaan!

A: haa...

S: Dont ever leave me....I am incomplete without u!

Anika cupped his face and rubbed her thumb finger on his stubble.

A: You know something....This day I am feeling complete and its you who completed me...I am feeling on top of the world to get you as my husband...And rahi baat promise ki toh let me tell you Mr. Bhagadbilla, your Anu will never leave you! She have many works to do with you..

S: What works?

A: You have to bring me ice cream, u ptomised to share morning coffee together, our pool side talks and most important one....I have to form good team with Rudy to trouble you!

S: Acha ji...

He starts to tickle her while she laughed like hell. Suddenly he stopped tickling her.

S: I am sorry...I know your body might be sore and..

A: Shh! This is natural Shiv and let me remind you my billu ji never hurts me!

S: Calling your husband as billu ji is very bad Mrs. Shivaay!

A: Then what should I call you patidev ji!

She giggled and he rolled his eyes.

S: Just to remind you, you didnt say the most important work that we have to do!

Anika gave him a confused look.

S: Let me show it!

He said coming close while she understood his intentions and pulled him away.

A: Cheapda!

S: Good night love...

A: Good night hubby!

She pecked his cheek and he pecked her forehead. She slept soon in his embrace and he also slept after seeing his Anu sleeping in his arms. This was what he always dreamt of, having her in his arms.

He mumbled and cuddled with her.

I am very much sorry for not updating since two weeks because of my personal works....Hope everyone forgive me....*puppy face*

I promise to be regular from now on!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro