Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next morning:

Shivaay woke up with the disturbing sun rays and felt some weight on his chest. He looked at his wife, his Anu sleeping peacefully. She wrapped her one hand around his torso. He slowly made her lie down on the pillow next to him. He placed his elbow on the pillow and rested his face in his palm and looked at her.

Her innocent face, her peaceful smile, her adorable pout everything about her is amazing. Gently tracing his fingers on her face, he removed the hair strands that were blocking his view. He bent down and kissed her forehead and her cheeks. She slowly woke up and looked at him.

S: Good morning jaan!

A: Good morning!

She said and cuddled into him. He hugged her and pulled her more close if its possible.

S: Can't get enough of me?

She broke the hug and narrowed her eyes looking at him. He winked and pecked her cheek. She started to blush.

S: Are you blushing jaan?

Anika nodded no and hid her face in his chest while he giggled seeing her.

S: Jaan?

A: Hmm..

S: Its not paining na?

A: Sirf thoda sa hai...I will be fine..

S: Pucca?

A: Ha baba pucca!

S: Waise....Do you know something?

A: Kya?

S: I love you!

Anika looked into his eyes. He gently pulled her above him. She gasped.

A: Shiv what are you doing?

S: Cant u see? I am romancing my wife!

A: Shiv..chodiye na please!

S: Bilkul nahi!

He rolled her down on the bed such that he is on the top. He starts to nuzzle in her hair while she tried to stop him.

S: Don't try jaan! I am much more strong than u!

A: Shiv...Look there!

He looked at the place she pointed and taking this as a chance she got down the bed and rushed towards washroom but not successful. He pinned her to the wall and she clutched on the duvet she wrapped around herself.

A: Shiv..jaane dijiye na!

She said not looking into his eyes. He slowly lifted her by chin and looked into her eyes. He slowly reduced the distance between their faces and tried to kiss on her lips but it landed on her cheek as she turned her face.

A: Not now Mr. Oberoi...Let me go now!

She pushed him gently and rushed towards washroom but stopped when he called her.

A: What?

S: Tum ne time nahi bataya?

A: Cheapda!

She giggled and closed the door while he rubbed his neck giving a sheepish smile. After a while Anika got ready in a red saree and came out of the washroom. His heart skipped a beat seeing her.

She moved towards the dressing table and began to dry up her hair. He was lost seeing her and moved towards her and engulfed her in a black hug.

S: You know something...you should be sent to prison!

A: Acha! but why?

S: Because you have intention of killing your husband with your looks!

He winked and she blushed.

A: Shiv..

S: Kya?

A: I need to get ready!

S: Then get ready..Who is stopping you?

A: Shiv, please let me get ready!

S: Ek min!

He took the mangalsutra from the table and adorned it to her neck along with filling her partition with sindhoor.

S: I promise to do this daily!

Anika looked into his eyes through mirror and gave a smile. He turned her towards himself. She hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and caressed her hair.

S: Jaan...I know you love me so much but I need to get ready!

Anika broke the hug and looked at him. He had an evil smirk.

A: Stupid! Wipe that evil smirk off your face and go!

She pushed him towards washroom.

S: Want to join?

A: Chi! Cheapda!

S: No problem darling!

He gave a flying kiss to her and moved inside while she blushed deeply. Shivaay too got ready and came out to see Anika packing their belongings. He moved towards her and helped her in packing. She smiled and pecked his cheek. He pointed the other and she blushed and gave a small peck. Soon they completed their packing and everyone got ready to leave to Mumbai after Anika's bidaai. 

Everyone assembled at the place suggested by Viren but they didn't knew why. Soon all gathered and were waiting for Viren. Soon the lights were dim and Shivaay immediately held Anika by her waist.

S: I am with you!

A: I know you will always be!

He leaned over and pecked her cheek. She pushed him away a bit. Suddenly the screen in front of them was switched on and a voice was heard. It is Viren.

V: I know everyone are confused...But I will clear all your doubts....Cherry, this one is for you and for everyone..

And a date was visible on the screen. It was of Anika's birthday.

(Italics are video contents)

V: A blessing from God reached us on this day. God gifted me my cherry this day!

And there was a video being played. Suchitra(Anika's mom) was sitting on the hospital bed and Anika is in her lap. Avinash was sitting next to her. Prakash was taking the video while Viren and Jeevika were dancing in happiness and rushed towards Suchitra.

Shivaay looked at the screen and then back at his Anika. He held her close and she rested her head on his shoulder.

V: And the first time she made her entry at our home.

Anjali(Gauri's mom) did aarthi for the Anika's parents along with Anika and Viren, Jeevika surprised Anika's parents with the wooden cradle. Anika is made to lie down in the cradle and Virika played with her. Avinash was taking the video and Virika were showing Anu excitedly towards the camera.

V: Anu changed our house as our home..Princess of papa and jaan of ma!

V: And she is my dearest cherry! My crime partner, my best enemy, my chocolate thief! In short my everything!

V: And the most favorite picture of mine!

Anika and Gauri chuckled widely remembering their memory.

V: Once we gone to our estate at weekend...Waha Anu moon dekh rahi thi and keh rahi thi ki she wants to touch moon...Gauri ne Anu ko bola ki hum moon ko touch nahi kar sakte hai! Anu got angry at Gauri and came towards me! And I being smartest big brother had to pacify her in this way! 

Everyone giggled.

V: Humari ghar ki gundi hai Anu! Yakeen nahi hai na...Watch this!

A video is played in which Anika got ready as a cowboy for fancy dress competition. Anika tried to hide her face in Shivaay's arms.

Anika is running in the cowboy dress and Avinash is recording the scene. She moved towards video camera.

A: You know me...I am Anu! The wonderfullest! Taking panga with me is no changa!

She raised her collar in attitude. Viren moved towards Anu. Anika aimed the toy gun at Viren's heart and shot the bullet. Viren did not fall down.

A: Papa...bhaiyya is not falling down! Ask him to fall down!

V: Mein nahi girunga!

A: Meine shoot kiya! You have to fall down!

V: No!

Avi: Viru fall down! Anu ke liye..

V: NO!

Anika started to cry and Viren held Anika's hand holding the gun and shoot at his forehead and fell down.

A: Yippeee! Meine kaha na Anu se panga no changa...Hahaha!

She said and ran away.

All giggled seeing the video and Shivaay pulled Anika more close.

S: I didn't knew that my wife is big gundi! I have to protect myself from you! God please protect me..

A: Shut up!

V: Lekin kitni bhi gundigari karle, she is always the heart beat of me..Her superman!

Video:

The video had scenes of Anika and Viren playing together. Anika having a ride on her father's back, Anika helping her mother in cooking, Suchitra helping Anika doing make up for sleeping Avinash's face, Viren teaching maths, Anika learning cycle with her father's help, Anika trying rakhi to Viren and he gifting a princess crown as the return gift, Anika running at her home with a trophy in her hands, her birthday being celebrated at 12. Anika and Viren stealing ice cream at night which was secretly recorded by Suchitra.

The video also had Anika playing with Jeevika, Gauri, Sonakshi. How Anika, Jeevika and Gauri took punishment of Prakash and Avinash. The video also had the fun Aniri did during Dev and Sonakshi's marraige. Her graduation and her masti with friends on that day. The video ended with their family picture along with a note, We all love you and wishing you a very happy married life...

Anika had tears in her eyes reliving all those memories. Shivaay held her close and pacified her. The lights were switched on and Viren stood at one side. Anika ran towards him and crushed him in a tight hug.

A: Yeh sab kab kiya?

V: Remeber the night I was working on laptop before traveling to Jaipur..

A: U said office work?

Viren gave a sheepish smile.

A: Stupid, idiot, donkey, chimpanjee..

V: Shh...you know something this chimpanjee loves you...

A: Your monkey also loves you too so much!

Viren held Anika in his embrace and moved towards Shivaay.

V: Shivaay...

Shivaay nodded and Viren gave Anika's hand to Shivaay. Shivika then took blessings from all the elders and Gauri moved towards Anika with a plate filled with rice grains. Anika with a heavy heart did her bidaai ritual and everyone settled in cars and headed towards airport.

Shivika car:

Anika had her fingers locked with Shivaay and she is looking outside. Shivaay looked at her. He can understand what is running in her mind.

He moved a bit close to her and made her head rest against his heart. She wrapped her hands around him.

S: There is no need to feel sad okay...Remember what you said to Gauri during Jeevika's bidaai...

A: Yes..

S: There will be no change even after you got married. Maybe this tradition was set because we boys are not strong enough to handle emotions..And you can go and visit them whenever you wish too..I will also join u!

A: Why?

S: Because I cant stay away from you...Not at all possible..

He hugged her more tightly and she giggled at his possessiveness. Soon they boarded Shivaay's private jet and reached Mumbai.

Oberoi Mansion:

All the elders moved inside and Shivika stood at the door step. Pinky moved towards Shivika and did their aarthi. Rudra was recording everthing and Om placed the rice pot infront of Anika. Anika smiled and kicked the pot. Anika left her palm prints at the door step.

Later she placed her legs in the thali filled with red liquid and moved inside leaving her imprints.

Ru: Ek sec...Bhaiyya and bhabhi..both of you had entered first time inside the mansion being husband wife..So..

Shivika: So..

Om: Ek sec..

Om moved inside and brought a cement slab block and placed it at Shivika's feet.

Om: Leave your leg prints here!

Shivika smiled and they placed their right leg on the cement slab leaving their foot prints.

Pin: Anika beta, tum bohot thak chuki ho na rooms mein jakar rests karle.

Dadi: Billu, Anika ko lekar room mein jao..

Shivaay nodded.

Ru: Ek min...

S: Abh kya?

Ru: Bhaiyya take bhabhi in your arms and go to your room!

Everyone laughed seeing Anika's flushed face. Shivaay at an instant took Anika to her room in bridal style.

Shivika room:

Shivaay placed Anika on the bed and made her lie down.

S: I know it might be paining and you need to take good rest..

Anika pouted.

S: What?

Anika forwarded her hand and made Shivaay also lie down on the bed.

A: U r also tired na? Take rest..

Shivaay smiled and both of them slept cuddling.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro