Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika woke up after a small nap and saw Shivaay. His one hand is on her waist holding her tightly as if she might vanish. She smiled at her possessive husband. She moved his hand and cupped his face. Gently rubbing her finger on his stubble she caressed his face. How peaceful he looks while sleeping, she thought. His messy hair made him look more handsome.

A: Love you!

S: Love you too!

She immediately removed her hand from his face. Shivaay opened his eyes and held her hand and placed it on his cheek back. Anika giggled.

A: Good evening Shiv!

S: Good evening jaan!

A: So, you were doing naatak?

S: No..but I can sense your presence and touch!

He winked. Anika giggled.

S: Had good nap?

Anika nodded and smiled.

A: And you?

S: My jaan is with me na! I also had a good sleep!

He pecked her forehead and she cuddled more close to him. He caressed her hair for a while.

A: Shiv, I need to get ready!

S: Kyu?

A: If you remember tonight is our wedding reception!

Shivaay sighed.

A: Kya hua?

S: You will forget this poor husband of yours!

A: Haww...Aisa kabhi nahi hoga! How can I forget my tadibaaz!

Shivaay smiled and pecked her nose and inched his face towards her lips. She smiled and closed her eyes. Both started to kiss each other. He hovered her and she pulled him more close holding his hair in her hands. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Anika pushed him gently and rushed to washroom with a shy smile. He giggled and moved towards the door. He opened the door to find Rudra.

S: Mujhe disturb karne ke alawa aur koi kaam nahi hai kya tujhe?

Ru: Meine kya kiya? Choti ma ne bheja hai yaha mujhe! By the way bhabi kaha hai?

S: She is getting ready...Tu ja!

Ru: Jaa raha hoon...

S: Wapas mat aana!

He mumbled.

Ru: Kuch kaha aapne?

S: Nahi toh! Now go.

Ru: Jaa raha hoon. Mr. Parayadhan!

He left and Shivaay rolled his eyes and moved inside. Anika got ready in a red colored long frock looking beautiful as always. Anika blushed under his deep stare while he moved towards her and took her in a back hug.

S: How do you manage to look hot and cute at the same time?

A: It's the magic of my husband!

S: Lagta hai tum bohot pyaar karti ho usse?

A: U can't even imagine Mr! But you know what the best part is?

S: What?

A: He loves me the most!

S: Tujhe kaise pata?

A: His kanjee eyes says everything!

Shivaay giggled and pecked her cheek. She blushed.

S: Phir se blushing? I thought after yesterday you might not blush!

A: Shiv...if you talk like this na, then I will..

S: You will?

He starts to nuzzle in her hair.

A: Shiv..pls chodiye na!

S: No way!

He kissed her neck and she arched in response.

S: Let me help you!

She nodded. He moved towards wardrobe and took out a box. She looked at him in confusion.

S: It's wedding gift from me!

He forwarded it to her and she opened the box to see a beautiful diamond neck piece with matching earrings and a pair of diamond bangles.

A: Shiv..iski kya zzarro..

He silenced her placing his finger on her lips.

S: Meine bohot pyaar se laya tha tumhare liye! And you are rejecting it! Very bad on your part Mrs. SSO!

A: Nautanki!

S: Thanks for the compliment jaan!

Anika giggled.

S: Mrs. Oberoi, let Mr. Oberoi help you!

A: Sure!

Shivaay first adorned her neck with mangalsutra and then filled her partition with sindhoor. She smiled and he pecked her forehead. He then took the neck piece from the box and made her wear it followed by her earrings. He then took the bangles and adorned her hands. He then kneeled down making her confused. He gently raised her foot and placed them on his thigh.

A: Shiv! What are you doing?

S: Shh! Let me do!

He then took her payal from the dressing table and tied them to both of her legs. She smiled widely seeing the love and respect he had for her. He then stood up and taking her kajal from her vanity bag, he applied kaala teeka behind her ear. Taking her in a back hug, he looked at her reflection. She placed her hands above his. He pecked her cheek.

S: You look beautiful jaan!

Anika smiled. He pouted.

A: Kya hua?

S: Return gift toh mil sakthi thi na? Compliment karne ke liye!

A: You know something! You are MAD!

S: Woh bhi tumhare liye!

A: Now go and get ready!

S: Give me one kissi and I will leave!

A: Shiv! Kya bachpana hai? Chodiye na please..

Shivaay nodded no.

A: Stubborn Singh Oberoi!

She inched forward and pecked his cheeks. He smiled and pointed his lips. She nodded no and pushed him towards the washroom.

S: Not fair!

A: Okay!

She said and gave him his suit. He sighed and got ready in black three suit looking ravishingly handsome as always.

A: Looking handsome Shiv!

S: I know that!

A: Tadibaaz!

She giggled while he rolled his eyes. Both of them got ready and assembled in living area. Everyone were waiting for them. Pinky smiled widely seeing her heera beta and heera bahu.

Shivika look:

Pin: Oh my maata! Mere bete aur bahu ko kisi ki nazar na lage!

Shakti: Woh mere bhi bache hai Pinky!

P: Toh meine aisa kab kaha ki woh aap ke bache nahi hai!

Tejvi and dadi giggled seeing both of them. Omru moved towards Shivika and hugged them. Shivika then took blessings from all the elders. After getting ready, everyone moved towards reception venue. Vadhera's and Sharma's also reached the venue. Media and press were busy admiring the couple and covering as much footage as possible.

Politicians, business people from high families, family and friends were invited. Viren was very much happy his cherry happy. Omru moved towards the center and gained everyone's attention introducing the couple of the night.

Shivaay introduced Anika as Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi and everyone hooted for them. Shivaay then introduced Anika to his friends and other business associates. All the while he held her by waist showing his possessiveness. She enjoyed every action of his completely with a constant blush never leaving her lips.

Soon the couple joined the dance stage leaving everyone in awe. His hands on her waist and her head was resting on his shoulder. Both fit together like missing pieces of puzzle.

A: Love you!

S: Love you too milady!

He kissed her forehead and then twirled her resulting her back touching his chest. He nuzzled in her hair.

A: Shiv..stop it!

S: Kya?

He twirled her letting her front touching him.

A: Stop your romance Shiv!

S: Haww! How can I control my romancophilia!

A: Cheapda! Shut up!

S: Trust me jaan! Picture abhi baaki hai!

Anika blushed deeply. Their reception came to an end on a happy note.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro