Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next morning:

Anika wakes up to see Shivaay holding her in his embrace tightly and sleeping with an adorable cute pout. She smiled and pecked his forehead. She wears his shirt and comes out of his hold.

She opens the curtains and opens her arms wide feeling the morning rays. Shivaay tossed in sleep and got up feeling her absence.

He smiled looking at her and moved towards her after putting on his sweatpants. Anika smiled when he took her in a back hug and rested his head on her shoulder.

S: Good morning jaan!

He nuzzled in her neck making her turn red. He smiled seeing his effect on her and gave her a small love bite on her neck making her shiver.

A: Shiv..stop it!

S: What should I stop?

A: You know it very well!

S: Hmm...someone is blushing! But someone was wild cat yesterday!

A: Shiv!

She sighed making him giggle.

S: You know something, I love to tease you!

A: And why is that so?

S: Because..

He pressed his nose in her hair inhaling her fragrance. She arched giving him more room.

S: Its bcoz I love your blush which makes me go crazy!

She broke the hug and turned towards him and he pulled her more towards him. She stood on her foot and began to kiss him. He smiled and responded equally to her. Both parted after a while and rested their foreheads together.

S: Wild cat in action haan?

He asked with a teasing grin. She blushed and hit him on his shoulder. He moved close to her but stopped when he heard his phone ring. Anika giggled seeing his frown.

S: It must be that idiot Rudra for sure!

A: Shiv, stop scolding my baby brother! And answer the call.

She pouted making him giggle. She smiled to see her baby brother calling and answered the call. Shivaay frowned after knowing the call is from Rudra. He looked at Anika who was completely busy in the phone call and he smirked. He slowly moved towards her and placed his hand inside her shirt making her gasp.

Ru: Bhabhi, aap theek hai na?

A: Haan..woh kuch nahi..tum batao..sab kaise..hai?

She glared at Shivaay who royally ignored her and began to make patterns on her waist making it very much difficult for her to talk. He is smirking seeing her state.

A: Stop it!

Ru: Bhabhi kya stop karu?

A: Woh..tujhe nahi..stop..it!

Ru: Bhabi, I will talk later haan! You take care!

Anika immediately cut the call and looked at him. He slammed his lips on hers leaving her shocked. She slowly began to respond to him. He smiled and pulled her in his lap. Both panted hard, breathing for air.

A: What was that Shiv? Mein Rudra se baat kar rahi thi!

S: Do u remember we r out for honeymoon! You love everyone more than me!

He pouted like a kid making her giggle.

S: Whats funny?

A: Shiv..you sometimes show tantrums like a kid! Cute Singh Oberoi!

She pulled his cheeks and he frowned. Holding her face close to his, he kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes.

S: Tum jaake ready ho jao!

Anika nodded and gave a peck to his cheek and moved towards wardrobe taking her dress.

S: Waise I don't mind doing it together also!

He winked at her making her go crimson.

A: Shut up cheapda!

He giggled and left to check the arrangements and later he too got ready not before complimenting her with his cheapda talks.

Shivika look:

Once again thanks for the beautiful mood board GraphicAssemblers and ImLilMissComplicated. They are really amazing!

Anika smiled seeing Shivaay looking dashing in white formals. She moved towards him and took him in a back hug. He smiled and kissed her knuckles.

A: You know something, you look hot!

S: Wow! Finally someone has accepted that I am hot! Waise, my biwi is looking sexier!

He pulled her towards him and she hid her face in his chest making him chuckle at her innocence.

A: Lets go!

S: First close your eyes!

A: But why?

S: Because I am saying it! Just close your eyes!

She closed her eyes and he held her by waist and took her to the poolside where he had arranged breakfast table for two. She opened her eyes and went awe with the decorations.

A: Aww...I love you so much Shiv!

S: I love you too! Lets have breakfast!

She nodded and he made her sit down and took the seat next to her. He then took a rose which was on the table and gave it to her. Anika smiled and pecked his cheek. He served the food and she smiled seeing his care.

S: Kya hua?

A: Kuch nahi!

She held his hand and locked her fingers with his. He smiled and both of them had their breakfast. Shivaay informed her planfor the day and Anika was very much excited. Soon they completed theirbreakfast and moved towards Versailles Palace. Anika went awe with the grandeur of the palace.

A: Shiv, I just love this place!

He smiled and placed his hand around her waist pulling her close to him. Both had enjoyed a lot and took many cool pictures and later moved for the Garden tour. Both of them were walking holding each others hands when Anika went in a deep thought.

S: What happened?

A: Shiv hum Paris aaye hai and we didn't visit Eiffel Tower yet! Lets go!

He giggled seeing her pout. He cupped her face and gently shifted her loose fringes behind her ear.

S: We will go but I am waiting for the special time!

A: Mein samjhi nahi!

S: Matlab secret!

Anika pouted and he pecked her pout making her go crimson.

S: I love you my blushing queen!

A: I love you too my bhagad billa!

There they saw a band playing some romantic music and Shivaay forwarded his hand to her.

A: What? No way!

S: Mere liye, please?

He stood on his knees and she nodded. Seeing the couple dance, everyone went awe and all began to dance in couples. He began to dance with her holding her in his arms and she lost herself in his kanjee eyes. She placed her hands around his neck while he pulled her more close and he rested his forehead against hers.

A: Love you mari!

S: Love you too femme!

He ended the dance with a quick peck on her lips and she buried herself in his embrace. He kissed on top of her head promising himself to be with her in all phases of life.

Very big sorry for the late...I know everyone are angry at me but I will try to update whenever I am free and try to be regular...Lots of love to all!! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro