Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivika reached back to their room around evening and settled down near the pool. Anika slowly dipped her legs in the cool water and she gave a small smile enjoying the chillness of water. He smiled at her innocence and he too placed his legs in the water.

Anika looped her right arm with Shivaay's left and placed her head on his shoulder and sat silent.

S: What happened Anu? Why is my bak bak queen sitting silent?

Anika nodded no and snuggled close to him kissing his chest above his heart. He smiled and pulled her more close.

A: I want to stay like this with u forever!

Shivaay nodded and kissed on top of her head.

S: I promise you! And I love u!

A: I love you to Shiv!

He held her face in his hands and pecked her forehead while she smiled taking the love he is giving.

Soon they began to talk about random topics while playing with water. Shivaay started to rub Anika's right leg with his left making her blush.

A: No!

S: For what?

A: As if u dont know! Stop it!

S: Agar nahi kiya toh?

A: Toh..

She started to move close to him and tried to tickle him but in vain.

S: So sad Mrs. Shivaay! I will show how to tickle someone!

He started to tickle her making her burst into fits of laughter. He had stopped after a lot of requets from her. She panted hard and he smirked seeing her.

A: Koi aisa karta hai kya?

S: Bura laga?

He asked and she nodded like a small girl. He held his ears and made a not so perfect puppy face. She giggled seeing him.

A: Apology not granted! And if you want it you have to prepare pasta for me!

She said folding her hands. He stood up and bowed in front of her making her giggle.

S: Pasta will be ready your majesty! But..

A: What?

S: My reward?

A: Its your punishment hubby!

He pouted.

A: Okay fine..

He at a instant held her in bridal style making her gasp.

S: Wt r you doing?

S: Need some encouragement for preparing pasta!

He pecked her lips and she blushed nuzzling into his crook. He then moved towards the kitchen. Making her sit on the counter, he began to start his work. Anika took her mobile and clicked his candids while he was busy in pasta preparation.

He looked at her and rolled his eyes with a sheepish smile. Moving towards her he took the mobile from her hands.

A: Kya hua?

S: Why not making the environment more romantic?

A: Matlab?

Shivaay started to play some romantic music and asked for Anika's hand.

A: Concentrate on pasta first Mr. Oberoi!

S: Let me remind you that Mr. Oberoi is a multi tasker! So stop being a spoilsport Mrs. Oberoi!

She smiled and gave her hand to his and he made her stand on the floor. Taking her in a back hug, he nuzzled in her hair. She closed her eyes in bliss. He kissed her neck making her arch more, giving him more room.

S: I..

A: hmm..

He made her turn towards him and he clashed his nose with hers making her giggle softly.

S: I love..

A: You!

She pecked his lips while he pulled her more close and began kissing her. Both pulled apart and he twirled her and again took her in back hug.

A: Now your apology is accepted Mr. Sweet Singh Oberoi! Now like a good boy prepare pasta for me!

S: But you have to stay like this!

A: Manzoor hai hubby ji!

She turned towards him and pecked his lips making him smile. Shivika then completed preparing pasta together and Anika arranged the table for both.

S: Anu..

She turned towards him and he kneeled down and gave her a red rose.

S: Accept my love by taking this Mrs. Shivaay!

A: Sure Mr. CSO!

S: Matlab?

Anika took the rose and helped him to stand and snaked her arms around his neck.

A: Cheesy Singh Oberoi!

S: Kabhi toh RSO bolo na?

A: Whats that?

S: Romantic Singh Oberoi!

She giggled.

A: Woh toh aap ho hi! My Romantic Singh Oberoi! Abh chale, I am starving..

She said caressing her tummy.

S: Khumbkaran..always thinks about food/ sleep!

A: Bhagad billa!

She ruffled his hair.

S: Not my hair Panika!

He pecked her nose and made her to sit on the chair and he took the next seat to her.

A: Ek min!

S: Abh kya hua?

Anika nodded nothing and forwarded the spoon to him. He smiled and had it from her hand. He too took a spoon full of pasta and fed her.

They had their pasta in silence but their eyes were speeking their love towards each other.

A: Shiv..

S: bolo na..

A: You were asking me right why was I silent?

S: Hmm..

A: Because I fell in love with the pleasent silence when I am with you! And do you know why?

Shivaay nodded no.

A: Kyunki khamoshi baaton se zyada keh jaati hai! It says how much I love you! Aap ki kanjee aankhe mujhe sab kuch bol deta hai!

He moved close to her and gently cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead lovingly and thanked God for gifting him such a innocent soul.

A: Love you Shivaay!

S: Love you too Anika!

She hugged him and smiled taking his warmth while he nuzzled more in her. He then slowly moved towards their room taking her in his arms and drowned himself in her love.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro