Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next morning:

Shivaay frowns in sleep when sunrays disturb his peaceful sleep. Turning to other side he looked at his wife sleeping peacefully with a small pout on her face. Inching his face close to hers, he kissed her forehead.

S: Good morning love!

A: No morning..

She said and snuggled more into him while he giggled.

S: Wake up khumbkaran! Aur kitna soyegi?

Anika opened her eyes and frowned at him.

A: Aapki problem kya hai? I didn't had a good sleep even yesterday because of u!

Anika bit her tongue. Shivaay smirked while Anika gulped seeing him.

S: Aisa kya kiya meine jo tumhe neend na aaya?

He gave his ever cheapda-ish smile making her jaw wide open.

A: Chi...mein kaise bol sakti hoon Shiv..mein cheapdi nahi hoon aapke tarah!

S: Mein cheapda hoon? Toh tum bhi kam nahi ho! U r bigger cheapdi okay!

A: I am not cheapdi like u billu ji! Subah subah jagda shuru kar dete hai!

S: Stop calling me that you Panika! And to remind u, its you who started the fight!

A: Haww..you can call me Panika but I cant call u billu ji! And I did not start the fight..Its u! Meri achi neend kharab kardi aapne! And upar se shuru kar diya hai aapne apni 2rs harkat!

S: Slow down u mad woman! Bina fight kiye tum nahi reh sakti hai kya?

A: If I am mad then you are madder one okay! And none would like to fight with a bhagad billa like u and woh bhi early in the morning! Sadu Singh Oberoi!

S: What did u just say?

A: I called u sadu Mr. Sadu!

She pushed him and tried to go but he hovered over her making her gasp. She tried to free herself but in vain.

A: Kya kar rahe hai? Chodiye!

S: Only if u smile!

A: Did anyone hit on your head with a bat?

S: Nahi toh! But why?

A: How can I smile if you fight with me?

S: You r right Anu...But I know how to make you smile?

A: Care to explain Mr. SSO?

S: Aise!

He slammed his lips on hers making her shock. He smiled and continued kissing her and his hands pulled her more close. She slowly started to respond to him and he rolled over making her lie on top of him. She smiled and pulled him more. Both parted for air and he pecked her forehead. She smiled widely and pecked his cheek.

S: See, I made you smile! Shivaay Singh Oberoi never learnt to loose!

A: Tadibaaz!

S: Abh jaisa bhi hoon..Tumhara hoon!

Anika nodded and pecked his forehead. He closed his eyes feeling her love.

A: Good morning! Abh uthiye and mere liye coffee banayiye!

S: Mein kyu banao?

A: Mere liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte aap?

She pouted and he giggled seeing her drama. He rolled over and she snaked her hands around his neck.

S: Tum jake fresh ho jao..Your hot hubby will share a hot coffee with his sexy wife!

Anika blushed and hid in his chest.

S: Ek baat bolu..Your blush drives me crazy yaar!

A: Shiv..uthiye na..

S: Wahi toh nahi karna chahta!

He pressed his lips on her neck making her arch to other side giving him more room. He smirked and bit on her sweet spot and rolled his tongue making her close her eyes tightly and her hands pushed him more into her.

S: Anu..

A: Hmm..

S: I know that you love me so much but I need to get ready and prepare coffee for my wife!

Anika looked at him and started to beat on his shoulder.

S: Acha so sorry...Stop hitting me!

A: Serves u better!

Both of them had a pillow fight for a while and Anika won the game. They lied down on the bed panting and he moved towards her and tucked her hair strands.

S: You r very dangerous Mrs. Oberoi!

A: Very funny! Abh jaiye.

Shivaay turned to leave and stopped near the door while Anika got up from bed.

A: Kya hua?

S: U look more hot with the love bite jaan!

She took the pillow and tried to throw on him but he ran away.

A: Shiv bhi na..pucca cheapda hai!

Blushing deeply she moved towards washroom to fresh up. She gasped in shock when Shivaay pulled her in his arms.

A: You scared me!

S: Sorry love!

He pecked her lips.

A: Why are you here now?

S: Of course to get ready!

A: Shiv?

S: What?

A: You will never change na!

She sighed. He gave a sheepish smile and nodded no. They together got ready and he settled his scores for the last night with his blushing queen.

Shivika look:

Once again a special thanks for the amazing mood boards ImLilMissComplicated and GraphicAssemblers! They are lovely!

Shivaay was spellbound seeing her. He pulled her towards him and snaked his arms around her waist making her smile. She placed her arms around his neck pulling him more close.

A: Someone is looking too hot!

She said tracing her finger on his face while he smirked.

S: Someone is being wild cat!

Anika giggled and hid her face in his chest. He laughed thinking she wont change ever.

A: Shiv!

S: Kya hua?

She broke the hug and moved towards the vanity table and took her mangalsutra from table. He smiled and tied the chain to her neck. Pulling her towards him, he adorned her forehead with a pinch of sindhoor, kissing her forehead.

A: Where are we heading to mari?

S: Temple of love!

Anika squealed in happiness and pecked his cheeks.

A: Lets go now!

S: Relax love! First breakfast!

Anika pouted and he pecked her lips. Soon after having breakfast, both headed to the place. Anika went awe with the beauty of the place.

Shivaay smiled seeing her happiness and the sparkle in her eyes made him feel the luckiest person on this planet. Both of them walked into the temple.

S: Anu!

She hummed still admiring the beauty of the place. He turned her towards him and gently tucked her loose strands.

S: This is the place I wanted to visit when I realized the feelings for you as love! This place represents togetherness of the king and queen and their eternal love! Aaj yaha mein tumse ek baat bolna chahta hoon!

A: Boliye na!

He moved forward and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and blushed. He held her right hand in his and rubbed the back of her palm with his thumb.

S: I wanted to tell you that you are my first love, my life and my everything starts and ends with you! I don't want a life without you! Thank you for showing me how to live and filling my black and white life with khidkitod colors!

Both giggled. Anika's eyes already started to moisten.

S: I will always work to fulfill my promises that I vowed to you and myself on our wedding! All I wanted to say is I love you and humesha karta rahunga!

He bent on his knee and forwarded his hand to her. Anika slid her hand into his.

S: Will you do the honors of loving this bhagadbilla of yours till eternity?

He kissed her knuckles and made him to stand.

A: I love you! I love you my bhagadbilla!

Standing on her toes, she placed her lips on his and he started to kiss her. Sharing all the love they have for each other in the kiss, Anika hugged him tightly hearing his heartbeat. Shivaay caressed her hair and kissed on top of her head.

S: Love you too my queen!

A: Ek baat poochu?

S: Hmm!

A: How can you love me so much?

S: Well..Bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

Both giggled. Taking his mobile out, he took a picture of both of them. Anika kissing his cheek and he posing a smile to the camera.

Evening:

Anika is busy talking to Viren in video call when Shivaay moved towards her. Both of them had a leisure talk with Viren and Jeevika. Shivaay's phone rang and he left kissing Anika's cheek earning teasing grins from the duo.

V: Cherry, I was asking whether all the arrangements are done?

A: Meine Omru se baat kiya hai! They said everything is fine!

V: Good! Bye cherry, take care!

A: Bye...love you both! Take care!

She cut the call and saw Shivaay standing behind her.

S: Kounsi arrangements Anu?

A: Woh..kuch nahi!

S: Everything is fine?

A: Ha!

S: Anu you asked me about our visit to Eiffel tower right?

A: Ya!

S: We will go tonight!

A: Sachi?

Shivaay nodded and Anika pecked his lips in happiness. He pulled her more close kissing her passionately.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro