37 : saving her life 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hereafter searching for an hour Shivaay sat down with a thud in all

"Anika", he shouted in tears.

He started crying in regret as he was unable to find her which was scaring him as well as it made him weak... Too much weak

"Shivaay Gauri is not here and not even Swetlana", said Om being shocked as even if he used to deny but he still loves Gauri or maybe if not love then he cares for her

He started searching for her when Shivaay didn't found Anika. He realised that even Gauri is not there so before telling he confirmed his doubt

He remembered Shivaay's words

*Flashback start

"Om... Try to think about her... Gauri is a good girl", said Shivaay and held his shoulders tightly in order to tell him that he is with him

"Shivaay I don't want to. Don't say anything about her... I can't consider her as my wife", said Om being stubborn which angered Shivaay

"Om you are doing the same mistake as I did. Just try to keep Gauri at Anika's place", said Shivaay angrily and looked aside to hide his tears as he thought that history is repeating again

"Wow look who is saying who is trying to search about her past now also", said Om taunting Shivaay as he felt the loss of words and he was always felt that Shivaay always did injustice with Anika

"I know Om but I am doing this to .. make Anika feel happy. I don't care about this now", said Shivaay and held his hands

"I don't want to see Gauri suffering like Anika. Try to keep her at Anika's place once please", said Shivaay and left from there as he can't fight with his brother. Name blood linage doesn't matter to him now

*Flashback end

This conversation made Om think about Gauri again. He thought that what if she was not a gold digger. What if she was innocent like Anika bhabhi

"M..mean Swetlana is behind this .. we need to search them", said Shivaay after wiping his tears

He got up angrily whereas his eyes were bloodshot red

"I will kill her today", shouted Shivaay angrily

2 girls are kept hidden in an isolated room. Their hands are tied with a rope. They are tied on a chair both are sleeping rather say fainted

A boy came and threw water on their faces

Making them woke up with a jerk

"Who are you", shouted Anika angrily

"You", shouted another Gauri angrily and tried to hit him with her hand but her hands were tied

"Gauri... You are also here... D..do you know him", asked Anika being tensed

"Yes bahujai I know him. He is kaali who was forcing me to marry him I just hate him", told Gauri to Anika glaring kaali

(Remember these dialogues are in Hindi. I am not using as it will take more time and 🤣I am very lazy. Also, you all can understand English but not Hindi Hana so it was best I thought)

"Cheap man ... Just open these ropes once and I will kill you.. don't think that I am that girl who will cry I know how to fight", shouted Anika angrily trying hard to open her hands but all went in vain instead she got bruises in her hand

"Aww I will not open yours as I need money too and your husband will give me that because you are with me ", he said and laughed evilly

"And to you, I will marry you soon", said kaali and left from there after turning on switch like before due to which they both fell unconscious

Meanwhile, Shivaay and Om have very tensed as well as the whole family because they were unable to find Anika and Gauri

After sometime kaali called Shivaay.

Shivaay's phone was ringing but he didn't pay any heed he was driving fast without knowing where to go

"Shivaay pick up the phone", said Om but Shivaay denied

"Shivaay maybe it's from kidnapper just pick up once stay strong", he said while patting his shoulders

"Ok", sighed Shivaay and picked up the phone

Hello

Hello Shivaay Singh Oberoi ..your wife is with me ... If you want her then do what I will say. I will give you one place where you will place 12 crores but keep one thing in mind that you can't involve police", said kaali in a rough voice

"I will kill you just leave Anika if you want to live in this world otherwise you will see my worst side", said Shivaay angrily

Better thinking about your wife

Fine

Shivaay got angry and threw his phone backside of the car

" they are asking damn money. So I will go but don't tell anyone not even police. I will set everything alright ", said Shivaay being tensed

" but shivaay it's risky", said Om but Shivaay didn't listen to him

Kaali message one address to Shivaay

After sometime shivaay reached there and placed money

"Where is my wife ", he shouted

Within a second he got a message that she will be in Oberoi mansion  soon

He came towards his car and dropped the car near a big tree. There he saw another car so he thought to follow it

After following secretly he reached in an isolated place

Kaali went inside whereas Shivaay was seeing inside from windows

After some time he saw in one window that Anika and Gauri were tied to a rope.

"Don't worry Anika I save your life as well as Gauri's too", he whispered and bended little as he sensed someone's steps

___

Kaali left from there after informing Anika regarding Shivaay. But Anika was not happy as it was a deal.  He will send her after marrying Gauri

Thinking about this she started crying

"What I will do now", she whispered while crying

"I am here don't worry", said Shivaay and placed his hand on her shoulder

"Shivaay", whispered Anika seeing him in front of her

Shivaay opened her rope and hugged her

"I was scared", she said while crying

"Shhh don't worry Anika", he said and rubbed her back

"Where is Gauri", he asked to which Anika told him that kaali took Gauri with her because he wanted to marry her.

"What", he shouted to which Anika nodded with tears

Hearing his shout some bodyguards came but Shivaay beated them blue black

He called Om along with police and went in search for Gauri

"Anika do you have any idea that where they can go", he asked to which Anika shooked her head

"Ok ", he said and kissed her forehead in order to make her feel secure

"Don't let them marry", she whispered and hugged him

"I will never " , he said and came outside where garden was decorated beautifully

"But we need to find room", she said and Shivika went upstairs

They came in a room where some girls were getting Gauri ready forcefully

"Stop it", Shivaay said in cold plus sharp voice to which they left her being scared from his eyes as well as voice

"Out", shouted Shivaay to which Anika facepalmed as bodyguards will come soon now

Anika holded Gauri's hand tightly and gestured Shivaay to run. They ran out but in middle kaali as well as Swetlana came

"Oooo so you came but you can't go out", said Swetlana with a smirk and some bodyguards came to fight with then

"Really you will get to know everything soon miss Swetlana. And you.. she is already married so you can't marry her till they divorce", said Shivaay with a smirk

Some man's of kaali came in front of Shivaay to fight with him but they trio handled them but in between Swetlana came and holded Anika from backside and took her away

"Leave me you cheap girl", said Anika angrily

Shivaay looked back and saw Swetlana holding her . He pushed Swetlana harshly but from his back kaali took Gauri with him as he got a chance

"Gauri", shouted Anika to which Shivaay looked backside

He Was now in trouble as both of girls were trapped . Shivaay came in front of Kaali and started beating him but Swetlana showed knife near Anika's neck

To which he looked at her being scared. At the same time Om came and rescued Anika as well as Gauri. They took them out

Shivaay came in front of Swetlana

"Don't let her come out ever inspector",he shouted and told Om that Gauri was trapped

Om felt guilty as he thought Gauri was behind them(om and kaali) for money but here situation was something else

"I am sorry Gauri", he said while joining hands to which Gauri shooked her head and hugged him

"Are you fine", asked Shivaay while touching her neck to which Anika nodded

"Yes I am fine SSO", she said and pulled his cheeks

Shivaay became little bit emotional and hugged her tightly
____

Wanted to writer cpr scene same as serial for both of Jodi's but dropped this idea

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro