38 : gaining forgiveness : 1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When Daksh kidnapped Anika and shu aay saved her requested by TeeJ194 ❤️❤️ and hug scene

This Wattpad is creating many problems daily yr😔😔😔

___

A..are you fine", asked Shivaay from Anika who finally opened her eyes after 3 hours.

Those 3 hours looked like 3 months for him because he was scared... scared to loose her.. when he saw her in water tank his heart started beating fast . Feat to loose her came inside his mind and heart .. he became angry and beat Daksh blue and black... He didn't even realised that he called her as his wife for the first time forgetting his ideologies

He saw her struggling to get up so he moved to help her but she showed her hand to him

"No need of that", she replied coldly her voice was totally showing pain that how much hurt she was because of his behaviour and his fake accusions

"A... Anika", stammered Shivaay being shocked because it's first time when she is behaving coldly with him.

"Careful", shouted Shivaay when she was about to fall down and helped Anika to sit forcefully when she was continuously denying

"Stop showing your fake concern", shouted Anika angrily while her eyes were filled with tears remembering his accusion and now she is feeling his care a part of his drama . She controlled her urge to cry and said

"Thank you for saving my life", and looked towards door to see Omru and family entering inside

Rudra ran towars her and hugged her

"I was so scared bhabhi", he said like a child. Anika smiled a bit with his action but then she realised that he was calling her bhabhi instead of di

"Bhabhi.. how are you", asked Rudra whereas Anika looked at him being shocked. She was numb because here she was thinking to end this marriage and he is accepting her as his bhabhi....she felt happy but how she will end this marriage... She can't break this family heart's

"B.. bhabhi", asked Saumya while eyeing him and raised eyebrows to ask him why he said that... She noticed change in Anika's behaviour that's why she asked

"Yes she is bhaiya's wife nahh .. so practically she is my bhabhi right", said Rudra dramatically and did his logic wala sign but Anika was lost

She remembered old moments of their marriage.... The beast him...the day when she was weak . . The day when she lost her freedom

Their marriage was not perfect... Starting from their meet till now they never shared even bond of a friend... so she can't accept this marriage now it's enough... He married her forcefully she should be the one who should show tantrum to accept marriage not him

She looked at him in teary eyes. Shivaay looked towards her and they shared an eye contact which was broken by Anika but Shivaay guessed what's revolving in her mind because her eyes were accusing him

"I am sorry Anika", he whispered while looking down but nobody heard this

"Saumya can I come with you.. I am feeling suffocated here... I want to walk for sometime", asked Anika eying Shivaay

"Y... ya sure bhabhi if you are fine with it", said Saumya and smiled

"Yes I am", said Anika and got up and hugged Saumya

"Anika bhabhi today I will help you to sleep ...like you did before... Now it's my turn", said Saumya bit she didn't realised that with this line she felt sad... Anika remembered his changed behaviour

"Bhabhi let's go", Saumya said and pulled her out whereas Shivaay didn't uttered a word because he was in pool of guilt he didn't knew how to manofy her... How to seek forgiveness from her

After a lot of thinking he gained courage... Whatever could be the result he will not let his ego come in between

"I will win you and your trust back", thought Shivaay with confidence

"But will you be able to forget your ideologies and accept her ", asked his heart

Whereas he started thinking again

"I need to gain her forgiveness first.. yes.. I will try to accept her.. whole life I there for that...I will change myself", he stammered while replying to his heart but he didn't knew that she want to end this relation

Anika and Saumya were walking in garden . Anika was still lost thinking about her life first Shivaay and then Daksh

How he was torturing her... Just because she married Shivaay... He filled his ears

"Bhabhi calm down everything is fine now", said Saumya and Anika hugged her

"No... nothing is fine Saumya.. I just want to be alone... It's enough", said Anika and wiped her fresh tears which rolled down thinking about her life

Shivaay came there and saw them hugging each other

"Anika", he whispered

Both parted Anika looked at him and then turned towards Saumya waiting for her to ask him why he came now

"Bhaiya you... Here? Is everything ok", she asked him

"H..hmm ya..can I talk with her... A..alone", he asked Hesitating

Saumya smiled and said. "yaa sure",she mummered and was about to leave but Anika stopped her

"I don't want to talk anything Saumya", she said angrily

"But you have to", he said showing his attitude but then he realised that he has to behave sweetly without attitude so he added please with a charming smile whereas she shooked her head

"You can leave", she said angrily glaring him

"Yes Saumya you can go", he said and asked her to to

"Not you Saumya i asked him", she said angrily

"But I will not", he said being stubborn

"Bhaiya bhabhi stop it.. you guys can talk without having fight to... Which you need I am going..don't fight ",said Saumya and left from there while smiling

Being loveangel she understood that they needed time

After she left Anika was about to go when Shivaay pulled her towards himself she she landed on him

"Hear me once please", he whispered but she pushed him angrily

"What should I hear han... Did you heard me when you misunderstood me... Did you tried to think from heart ...once?? No right then why should I..", she said angrily but her voice was  breaking after every word she started crying.. she needed that because she had stopped her tears from a long time

He came towards her and helped her to sit on swing and settled beside her hugging her tightly

"Shivaay... I felt so.... So... Sad...it hurted me...there ", she said pointing towards her heart whereas he holded her hand and kissed her for the first time .. he didn't know why but he felt like it's needed

"Y...you ... Pointed question towards my self respec...t only that was left.. you accused me... You throwed accusion on me without listening mu side.... You forcefully married me... You ruined everything which I had.. I was proud ..mof my self respect ,my freedom, my brother but...but you made a fun.... of everything..after marriage you annouced Tia as your wife ...wow", she chocked in words while saying this ... Her pain was coming out as tears. She was sharing her pain with him

He felt ashamed at that moment.. he realised his mistake he realised that he can't seek forgiveness by just asking sorry . He need to earn her trust back and now he will do anything for that

Anika was struggling to get out from his hold but he was not leaving her

"Stop it..and tell me when I will get divorce", she shouted and jerked him hard

"D... divorce", he whispered being shocked because of her decision

____

Precap : Shivaay seeking forgiveness 😁

"A... Anika.. I .... I...", He stammered and looked down while blushing

"Will you complete", asked Anika angry through she knew that what he wanted to say but she want him to complete

"Calm down girl... I need strength", he said and huffed angrily because he I unable to complete after so many tries

And this scene

"Anika I am your husband you van hug me", he said and showed his hand so that she could hug him whereas she was hesitating

"Aao", he said and pointed towards him

Seriously by reminding he this scene you did a great job 🤩this scene has my heart 💓🤩 TeeJ194 I will update next chapter soon I will not be late pukka

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro