36 ~ What's Great About Being Dead

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So what's so great about being dead?

No worries or responsibilities anymore. You don't have to be bothered with anything. You don't need to take care of yourself, let alone be safe since nothing can exactly kill you a second time. Where would I go after all? Be double dead?

Nope.

But I guess I have no purpose now.... That's unfortunate. Quite unfortunate.

I guess I'm screwed now.

Stuck roaming the afterlife and left to stalk humans and others who walk the planet until my fate is decided. Whether I'm stuck being a spirit or ghost, or whatever an eternity--unless there's a second chance to redeem or cause harm. Then that's a one way ticket to heaven or hell.

Unless reincarnation is really an option.

Not sure about how many people would want a round two at life though, especially depending on the way their lights went out.

I sure as hell don't want to have a second life. If my most recent death was my first, anyway. There isn't really much of a way to tell. Most of the time, reincarnates don't remember anything from their last round through the harsh and long game of life. The kids might, if they're lucky, but the memories often fade with time.

That's what I was told anyway. Can't say I really believe in much of it. Accepting and believing are two slightly different things.

I can barely process that I'm not going to wake up early and the morning and make some toast anymore. I just... wake up, without my body being physically tired in the first place. And then I just... drift. Float. Phase. Whatever, there's too many terms for doing nothing and wandering around the planet for a seeming eternity. 

. . .

Whelp, the first setence popped into my head in school and then the rest was forced out of me not long after.

Hopefully this was interesting. Can't say I had any fandoms or OCs in mind when making this, despite seeming so detailed and mysterious at once XD.

Oh well. This probably wasn't that good. But I'm happy I have SOME writing to post.

~Shaye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro