12~Star Gazing

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Siddhu and Shreenidhi were on the terrace and they both were standing by the railing gazing at the moon and the stars. For Siddhu, it never felt so peaceful before to gaze at the night sky but right now when he was with Shreenidhi, he felt extremely peaceful. And for Shreenidhi, it had always been really peaceful to gaze at the beautiful night sky and right now when she was with Siddhu, it felt even more peaceful, it was as if the time had stopped. He moved his gaze from the sky to her face and saw that how beautiful her face looked in the moonlight.

It was as if the moon was made out of her only. He smiled seeing her smile looking at the sky. "Nidhi," he spoke softly. "Hmm?" she asked still gazing at the sky. "When we die, we become stars, right?" he asked and she moved her gaze to him. "Wrong, we don't become a star, we become a spirit, a soul, which is immortal unlike our bodies and due to which our bodies are alive, but once our soul leaves the body, our body becomes lifeless," she told him. "But then where do the souls go? What's its final destination?" he asked.

"Its final destination is decided by its deeds. If the deeds are good, then it goes to heaven, and if the deeds are bad, then it goes to hell," she said. "And what about the souls that are stuck between life and death? The ones who are comatose?" he asked. "You bet. I am not comatose, I am alive in front of you," she said and he chuckled. "Siddhu?" she said and he raised his eyebrows. "What if I die before you? What would you do? Will you forget me then?" she asked.

"I would do one simple thing, second marriage," he said and her smiled dropped. "But by taking a rebirth and uniting with you again, that would be my second marriage, with you only, and till I am not dead, I would stay single and cherish the beautiful memories you gave me," he continued and she smiled and turned her gaze to the sky again. "I am really lucky to have you Siddhu, I really am. Our marriage and love was destined but some people simply don't understand, people like Gagan," she said and then turned and began to leave, he followed her.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, she turned to him. "Nidhi, if he is behind the accident, then he simply doesn't deserves your friendship, in fact he never did, you have the right to dump him then and there, and when one day he would realize that you are a gem, he won't have much time to apologize, because he won't be having you around anymore, because he would have been long forgotten person in your life," he said and she looked down and smiled. "You know how to make me smile, right?" she asked.

"Any doubts? Mrs Shreenidhi Siddhu," he said and she shooked her head and blushed and hugged him placing her head on his chest. He smiled and hugged her back. "I love you Siddhu, and I am not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things," she said and he smiled and kissed her head. "I love you too Shreenidhi, my dear Nidhi," he replied. She also smiled. "You can love someone so much... But you can never love people as much as you can miss them," she said and he understood that she's talking about missing him, even after being near him.

"Shreenidhi, I won't ever go leaving you behind, its because of you only that I got to believe in true love, you know?" he asked and she released the hug and looked at him deeply. "I don't believe that everybody gets to feel true love and not getting sick of the person he once loved or whatever. But everybody should have true love, and it should last at least as long as the life does," he said cupping her face and kissed her forehead, a smile slowly spread across her face once again.

He smiled back at her. "But our love is eternal, it would last even if our lives doesn't last," she said and he nodded. "It surely would," he said. "Siddhu, see how cold, breezy and peaceful the night is, why don't we sleep on this terrace bed only? I feel like sleeping under the stars today," she said and he smiled. "Okay, your wish is my command, let's get our duvet and the pillows," he said and she nodded, they walked back to their room and took their pillows and their duvets and walked away to the terrace again.They placed their pillows on the respective places and lied on the terrace bed and pulled their duvets over them and smiled at each other. "Feeling good?" he asked. "Yes," she replied. "Nidhi, look in the sky, see that Dhrubtara?" he asked and she got confused. "What's Dhrubtara?" she asked. "Guess no one really told you stories even in your childhood," he joked and she laughed. "Nothing such, but you tell me the story of Dhrubtara," she said. "Just know, that what's his significance, Dhruva was born as son of the King Uttānapāda (the son of Svayambhuva Manu) and his wife Suniti. The king also had another son Uttama, born to his second queen Suruchi, who was the preferred object of his affection," he said. Shreenidhi got a blurry flashback.

"And he was a famous king, loved and revered by one and all. When he died, he got the place of brightest star in heaven. So the pole star, that tinkles brightly in the night sky, is popularly known as Dhruvtara in India. Am I right?" she asked and he nodded. Slowly you are getting to remember at least something, he thought to himself. "I am having Deja vu," she said holding her head.

"Means?" he asked. "Did all of it happen before?" she asked. "Maybe," he said, she became thoughtful and eventually slept. He recalled the past scene.

Flashback:

Back then, when Siddhu and Shreenidhi weren't so close, Siddhu was lying on the terrace bed and Shreenidhi came and lied beside him. "Shreenidhi, you here?" he asked. "Why? I live with you only, can't I come here to spend some time with my husband, can't you give me just some time?" she asked and he sighed. "Okay, but you make me feel like a terrible person Shreenidhi, as if I am disloyal to you," he said.

"You really are disloyal to me Siddhu," she said and he looked at her. "But no matter what, whoever you are with during the day, at the end of the day you do come back to me only, and this much loyalty is enough for me," she continued and he smiled slightly. "Siddhu? See that Dhrubtara in the sky? Ever heard its name? See that star which is twinkling the most?" she asked and he looked at the sky. "Yes, so, I did hear its name but was never told its story," he said

"Looks like you never got to hear stories even in childhood," she joked and he chuckled. "Nothing such, well what's the story behind it?" he asked. "Dhruva was born as son of the King Uttānapāda (the son of Svayambhuva Manu) and his wife Suniti. The king also had another son Uttama, born to his second queen Suruchi, who was the preferred object of his affection. He was a famous king, loved and revered by one and all. When he died, he got the place of brightest star in heaven. So the pole star, that tinkles brightly in the night sky, is popularly known as Dhruvtara in India," she told him. "That's interesting," he said and she smiled.

Fb end.

He smiled recalling the past where she only told him the story and he repeated it in front of her at present and in the end she did get to recall the remaining part of it. He held her head and placed it on his chest and slept.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro