Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Don't lock yourself away from those who care about you because you think you'll hurt them or they'll hurt you. What point is there in being human if you don't let yourself feel anything."

-Sabaa Tahir-
~~~

Soomin was digging the floor with her fingers while looking out the window all the time as she realized how weird her answer was. Avoiding any eye contact was now becoming her priority because Yoongi undoubtedly would embarras her with his famous judging look. But, little did she know, her boldness apparently caught Yoongi off guard.

"Don't get it wrong, I'm just curious with your well-shaped lips.." She said awkwardly, almost in a whispering mode.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Soomin averted her sight to him who was now giving her a warm smile.

"And thank you for visiting me. Now come here."

Yoongi wiped all the papers from the bed and tapped the empty space next to him so that Soomin could sit there instead of sit on the cold floor. She was hesitant at first but she did it after all. 

"Yoongi."

"Hm?"

"Can't I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What are you doing with these papers?"

Yoongi was prepared to have a serious talk with her, but then out of nowhere, she dropped that unnecessary question. What a party pooper, he thought.

Sighing, "I'm working," he said, shifting his focus back to his laptop. Soomin moved closer and took a look at his laptop.

"YOU ARE A TEACHER?! What the f-"

"Words, Kim Soomin. No cursing at home. And no, I'm not a teacher."

"Screw that! Isn't that a course syllabus?!"

Sigh, this kid. "Fine. I'm a classical piano instructor. Satisfied?"

"Phooey!!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as the girl beside him started to laugh out loud like a crazy old woman. But instead of feeling annoyed, he was kind of happy to see her laugh like that.

"Done?" he asked as she finally stopped laughing and started gasping for air. Soomin nodded while wiping away the tears that had rolled down her cheeks.

"Your laugh made my headache worse. Can I finish it off now?"

Of course he could. There was no reason for her to say no, but she kinda hoped that they could talk a little longer.

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll go home then."

Oh no. Yoongi grabbed her wrist and pushed her back to sit on his bed. Don't go. Please let this moment pass without any mistakes. He pleaded silently.

"I've changed my mind. I'll continue this later. Just stay."

"Ok." Yoongi smirked as he saw a victorious smile painted on her face when she agreed with the offer.

"But under one condition," said Yoongi.

"Huh?"

"No arguing."

"Depends on you. I won't bite if you don't bark."

"Fair enough." Yoongi nodded in approval.

(Conversation)

Soomin: Have you met him again after that night?

Yoongi: Taehyung? Yes, once. How about you?

Soomin: Not even once. What did he say to you?

Yoongi: Uh, nothing much.

Soomin: Did he talk about me? Does he hate me because-

Yoongi: No, he doesn't hate you. Not even a bit. So please don't ever think like that. He hasn't come to see you because he's giving you time to calm yourself. He said sorry though for recklessly showing that flashback to you like that.

Soomin: I thought he's doing that to punish me. (chuckle)

Yoongi: He might be stupid, but he's not that crazy to hate you. (chuckle)

Soomin: (giggle) What is he actually? A ghost or what? And how come a ghost can grow up like him?

Yoongi: Sigh. I did ask him, but his answer only gave me another headache.

Soomin: Yoongi?

Yoongi: Hm?

Soomin: Perhaps it's too late for me to say this. But... Thank you.

Yoongi: ...

Soomin: And I'm truly sorry for these horrible 10 years. Can you... Forgive me?

Yoongi: Can I hug you?

Soomin: Huh?

Yoongi: You heard me.

Yoongi wrapped his hands around Soomin's little figure and hugged her tight.

"You have no idea how much I longed for this to happen... little princess."

¤¤¤

A/n :
Lame chapter..I know 😅

Btw, I know I should do this in more proper way but I want to dedicate this work thru this chapter for my fellow lovely wattpad friends. Thank you so much for always supporting my work since chapter 1. Without you perhaps I've been unpublished this work since long ago 😅

So, thank you so much:

lifes2short2idle
GreenTaeShake
gymitae

I love you!
Saranghae!
😘😘😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro