1.Too Hot Challenge

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey guys it's Sam and Colby . " Colby said our intro for our videos .
"And today we are doing something very different " I went on .
I looked at Colby and smirked slightly he just looked back at me clueless ,because I still haven't told him what my idea for this video was .
I looked back at the camera and said "At lot of you had requested this and today is the day . We are doing the Too Hot Challenge " .

Colby looked at me shocked .
"What ?"
"Dude you know this could go wrong and everything could be awkward between us . Also if we really upload this even more things will go crazy !"
Colby exclaimed.

"Hey Colby chill . I promise you nothing will be awkward after this okay ." I said looking him straight in the eyes .

"Okay " he said giving in and looked back at the camera.
"Good. " I turned back to the camera .
"So basically you have kiss the other person but you are not allowed to touch them. The first person to touch the other loses , and the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser"
I said .

They sat down on the couch and turned to face each other.
Colby looked down before looking back up into Sam's eyes "so should we just?..." he asked shyly, leaning in slightly closer to his friend.
"Hands behind your back." Sam reminded him, before locking his own hands behind his back.
"Okay you ready ?" a slight nod from Colby was all needed .
Sam leaning in to close the gap.

The moment their lips collided, he felt a strange feeling of excitement, and happiness. Colby's lips were softer than he expected, and it was different to all of the girls he had kissed. He clasped his hands tighter against his instinct to knot his fingers in Colby's hair. He refused to lose this game.
Colby clasped his hands together tightly. There was no way he is going to lose.

He smirked as an idea formed in his head. He leaned into the kiss, moving his lips with more force against Sam's.
Sam's eyebrows raised in surprise as Colby's kisses became more urgent. He tried to exert the same force back, and had to shove his hands in his pockets to keep them down. He had a sudden urge to pull Colby closer, but he knew he couldn't, so instead he shuffled forwards slightly to be closer.

Colby clutched at his hands, attempting to keep them still but failing misserable. He settled with playing with his belt loops to try keep his hands away from Sam. He shuffled closer, closing his eyes as he slipped his tongue into his friends mouth.
Sam gasped quietly as he felt Colby's hot tongue enter his mouth.

He knew that he wasn't supposed to be enjoying this so much, but then he'd never anticipated the effect a simple kiss from his best friend could have on him. He let his mouth fall open a little more, scrunching his hands into fists to keep them where they were.
Colby began to shake slightly as he fidgeted with his hands again.

This game was proving to be harder then he thought. A small moan escaped his lips as he tried to get closer yet again.
Sam smirked as he heard that Colby was finding this just as difficult. He decided to tease him, knowing that Colby almost always gave in to him. He moved his lips from Colby's mouth and began to kiss down his jawline, keeping his hands down so as to not touch him at all.

He knew that Colby wouldn't be expecting it, and had heard that kissing Colby's neck was his greatest weakness.
His eyes widened as he made a small yelp sound. "S-Sam?" he stuttered, attempting to hold back a small moan but failing.
Sam chuckled softly against the smooth pale skin and carried on his path. He reached Colby's neck and kissed softly, before darting his tongue out every so often, knowing that it would drive him crazy.

He moaned against him, and brushed his lips across his neck, leaving a trail of hot kisses.
Colby moaned again, moving his hands slightly but then clutching them back together again almost instantly. He wanted nothing more then to pull Sam closer but of course, he couldn't.
"C'mon Colby, it's easy, just reach out and touch." Sam whispered, punctuating each word with a kiss.

"Don't you want to pull me closer? Don't you want your fingers in my hair?"He felt a smile growing as he saw Colby's hands twitch out of the corner of his eye.
Colby made a sort of growl noise as he tried to keep himself calm "n-no...I'm not going to lose" he said almost to himself as he bit his lip.

"Oh, I think you are Colby." Sam murmured, his tongue darting across the skin again. He began to suck gently, then released the skin and ran his tongue over the spot. He moved to another part of his neck, nearer to his collarbone, and did the same thing. It would only be a matter of time, Colby couldn't hold on forever.

He whimpered softly before moaning again "d-damnit Sam, this isn't fair" he moaned as he clasped his hands tighter. What was even the use anymore? Then again, Colby was terrified if he let Sam win he would stop this and go back to whatever he was doing before they stared filming. Colby did have his pride in consideration but also couldn't stand being this turned on and not doing something.

"C'mon Colby I know you want to." He murmured softly, letting his hot breath graze against Colby's skin. Sam kissed his way back up his neck and jaw line, in order to go back to his delicious lips. He kissed slowly and lightly, as if he wasn't interested anymore.
"b-but" Colby began to stutter "If I do you'll just leave me here..." he bit his lip "horny as fuck" he mumbled almost inaudible.

"I can assure you I'm not backing down anytime soon. I guess you're going to have to take the risk." Sam chuckled, before playfully nibbling on Colby's lower lip.
"fuck it" he mumbled before unclasping his hands and attacking Sam's lips while he pulled their bodies together.
Sam immediately moved his hands to Colby's fluffy brown hair and knotted his fingers in it , while his body arched and pressed itself against Colby's. "I knew you would give in..." He muttered breathlessly. Now that's Colby's hands were on him, he was beginning to lose his train of thought.

"I guess you won, you get to do whatever you want to me" Colby stated as he rubbed up against Sam slightly, moaning at the friction
"Yes, yes I can." Sam smirked. He pushed his friend back onto the sofa and straddled him, leaning down to kiss him. He caught his wrists and brought them above his head.

He felt Colby's body arch beneath him but he placed his hands on Colby's chest to hold him still.
He moaned ,his jeans were beyond tight now. It was painful now they were that tight "Sam" he groaned, looking at his friend with pleading eyes.
"Now now, Colby " Sam pressed a finger to Colby's lips. "I am the winner, and this is my prize. I'm going to enjoy it." He ran his hands down Colby's body and stopped at the hem of his shirt. He glanced up and winked, before tugging at it and slipping it over Colby's head. He hummed contentedly, admiring his body for a moment.

Colby shivered slightly as a cold breeze hit him. That's when he realized they were still on the couch "S-Sam, shouldn't we move if..." he mumbled softly "I don't wanna get anything on the couch" he added blushing.
"Whatever are you referring to, Colby?" Sam smiled up at him innocently, while brushing his hand across the younger boy's crotch. He felt the hard package beneath and rubbed his palm across, with more pressure this time.

He was trying to say it between moans "w-we need to move t-to t-the"
"Hey Colby , I think I'd like to carry this on in my bedroom." He cut across Colby's splutters. He suddenly rolled off him and stood up, offering his hand to help him up.
He grasped Sam's hand tightly, not trusting his own legs to let him stand up. He quickly, as his shaky legs would let him, made his way to Sam's bedroom. Colby blushed deeply as he sat down on Sam's bed "so..."

Sam pushed him onto his back and cut him off by kissing him roughly. He didn't know how much longer he could tease him. He was already getting harder himself, and Colby would be able to feel him against his thigh. Sam sat up and whipped his own top off before leaning down to Colby and sighing contentedly as their bare skin met.

Colby made a noise of contempt and pleasure mixed together as he felt Sam's bare chest against his. God did it feel good. He moaned into their heated kiss once again, moving his tongue against Sam's more frantically. loving the feeling of all the sensations.
Sam began to grind against Colby's crotch, getting turned on by Colby's moans. He ran his thumb across Colby's nipple and heard another familiar moan.

Becoming impatient, Sam slipped his hand down to the waistband of Colby's jeans and began to fumble with the zipper.
He raised his hips, hoping this would help Sam somehow. "Sam..." he whined, moans continually escaping his lips. He was just that aroused that he couldn't stop himself.
Sam managed to pull the zipper down and yanked Colby's jeans down his legs. He slipped them off and threw them on the floor, before turning his focus to the boxers, and the prominent bulge facing him.

"Colby..." Sam murmured in delight, his eyebrow raised. He hooked a finger in the waistband and gently pulled them down, slowly enough to tease Colby like mad.
"Sam, please" Colby begged "do something now" he growled, hoping his change in tone would help him here.
Sam chuckled, but just to tease him more. He was finding it hard to keep in control of himself, and when Colby's erection sprang free, he licked his lips. Looking his friend right in the eye, he took as much of him as he could into his mouth. He licked the underside and over the slit, before beginning to move his head up and down his length.

Colby whimpered softly as he bucked his hips "oh god" he groaned loudly "Sam" he whined, his breaths coming out as short pants as he moaned loudly.
Sam gripped Colby's hips and increased his pace, going slightly deeper each time. He began to hum, sending vibrations down his cock that caused even louder moans. He knew Colby must be close, so he flicked his tongue across the slit a few times.

"Sam!" he half moaned half cried as he came, panting harshly.
Sam ignored the bitter taste and swallowed every last drop. He sat up and licked the corners of his mouth to make sure that it was all gone. Looking back down at Colby, he saw the younger boy was laid back with his eyes closed and a half smile on his face. "Um... Colby..." Sam murmured, unwilling to disturb him. He gestured to his own erection which was making his jeans painfully tight. He looked at Colby with pleading eyes.

Colby smirked slightly as an idea came into his head. He turned over, closing his eyes again. "sorry, wayyyy tooo tired after that. goodnight" he answered , tying his hardest not to laugh.
"Colby..." Sam whined. "C'mon, this isn't fair! I won the game you know!" He pouted, and looked back down at the throbbing bulge in his jeans. '
"Please Colby..."

Colby's smirk grew as he sat up, lightly running his hands over the bulge. "Is this what you want me to do?" he asked teasingly as he rubbed at the bulge.
Sam nodded and moaned softly. He bucked his hips forward in order to get more contact. "Yes Colby..." He breathed.
Colby quickly got to work getting Sam's jeans and boxers off. He licked his lips stared at his friends member. "now what do you want?" Colby loved being able to tease Sam like this.

"I don't care, just touch me." Sam pleaded, his eyes fixed on Colby's mischievous smile. "I need you Colby." He whined.
Colby smirked as he took Sam in his hand, slowly moving his hand up and down the shaft, using his thumb to rub over the slit "like this?"
"Mmhmm..." Sam murmured, nodding his head. His eyes rolled back in his head and he forced himself to keep watching Colby and his hand. His hips bucked into Colby's hand in impatience.

He moved his hand faster, suddenly diving in to kiss Sam's neck. Colby sucked and bit the sensitive skin leaving a small mark.
"Oh." Sam gasped in surprise as Colby began on his neck, but a moment later he found that he was really enjoying it. He felt his body begin to tense as he neared his climax. "Colby I-I'm going t-to..." He panted in Colby's ear.

"cum for me Sam" he groaned, moving his hand faster and he continued the attack on the older's neck. God, Sam panting in his ear like that was hot.
Sam let out a loud moan as he came, shooting white liquid all over his stomach and Colby's hand. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut as he rode through his orgasm, and dropped back onto the bed, exhausted.

Colby smiled as he trailed kisses from Sam's neck to his lips "like that?" he asked, trying to sound innocent even though it wasn't working because he looked like sex on legs .
"Oh god Colby..." Sam breathed, his mind a mess of emotions and feelings. He felt the corners of his mouth twitch up into a smile. "I think I like this game." Colby said smirking.

"I think I do too" Sam grinned, snuggling into his friends chest "I think we need to play it a lot more"
and with that be kissed him again passionately.

The camera and video where forgotten about .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro