12.You don't know how long I've been waiting for that.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Colby was so happy the day he had met his new roomate, Sam. They lived in a dorm room together starting at the beginning of the semester. Four months into the friendship, they were best friends. They were inseparable, in fact most people thought they were dating. They laughed it off when people questioned their relationship. They both liked each other as just friends, right?

Not that either of them would admit it, but they each had a fair share of extra long stares of admiration, urges to share physical contact with the other and so on. College was a time when everyone was questioning their sexuality, experimenting with it and embracing it. They just hadn't quite got there yet.

They had mutual feelings for one another, there's no doubt that their feelings were strong, yet unspoken. Their relationship, which consisted of cuddling, caring and the sharing of deepest thoughts was good enough for them.

Sam was a sucker for physical contact, he practically purred when Colby would trace circles on the back of his hand, massage his scalp while playing with his hair or rubbing his back while they hugged.
Colby also loved seeing Sam smile so he never complained.

"Dude are you jerking off?" Colby laughed from the other side of the doom room door.
"Oh m- um- wait a" Sam mumbled and moaned.
"I'll be back in five minutes, I'm going to get us a coffee, finish up man." Colby smirked to himself before walking away. And maybe he stood at the door for quite a few seconds before turning away, listening in making sure Sam really was masturbating.

Colby smiled to himself as he ran down the hall towards the café, he always catches Sam jerking off and it doesn't even bother him anymore. In fact, a familiar feeling of heat rushes down to his genitals at the thought of Sam jerking off, but he ignores that.

He ignores the thought until, standing outside the door with two coffees in his hands, seconds away from knocking on the door, he hears his name.
"Colby!" Sam yelps from inside the boys shared room.

For a second Colby was about to drop the coffees and slam into the room, thinking Sam was in trouble. This was before he realized, it was a moan.
This startled Colby and he realized suddenly that he was gone for two minutes, not five. Sam wasn't finished up. A rush of heat spread all across Colby's face and his crotch. He panicked momentarily before stepping back and deciding to listen in and knock in a few minutes.

Colby was so glad when he heard Sam sit back down on the couch, he was finished now.
Colby knocked on the door and his friend came rushing to open him.
"Hi," Sam said stammering on his next sentence when he'd realized that Colby knew he had been jerking off. "Thanks for the coffee." He blushed.

Colby thought his face looked adorable when he blushed, the pinkness of his cheeks complementing his bright blue mesmerising eyes.

Colby pushed the acknowledgement of Sam moaning his name right to the back of his mind. He wouldn't want to embarrass Sam. He wouldn't mention it.

That night, Sam and Colby were joined in their dorm room by Kat. Adorable, quirky Kat. She was a great friend to both of them and perhaps the best wing-woman they both ever had. Kat always noticed the sexual tension between the two and often had the urge to smash both of their heads together, yelling "KISS!"

As for the sexual tension, that night was no exception. They were all tipsy by 10pm and still drinking. Sam and Colby always ended up making out or something and blaming it on the alcohol the next day if anyone brought it up. They were so oblivious to just how obvious it was, how they stared at each other, licking their lips and letting their eyes wonder. They had it bad, why was it so hard to admit?

By 11pm they were engaged in a very serious game of truth or dare. Kat had streaked down the dorm's hallway, unfortunately being spotted by a few guys out on the landing - not that Kat cared, she was a complete free spirit.

It was Colby's turn to receive a dare and Sam took the opportunity, a wishful twinkle swimming in his eyes. "I dare you to go down to the lounge and lick as many people as you can in 3 minutes." Sam dared, a mischievous tone apparent in his words.

Colby's eyes widened before burying his face into his hands. "Sam you're such a little shit!" he mumbled into his hands. Sam just chuckled as Colby tried to look angry, supressing a smile.
"Ok. Let's go." Colby said rather enthusiastically, tazing Sam's sides on his way out of the door, causing Sam to swat Colby's hands away and let out an adorable giggle.

"I'm so gonna get you back for this." Colby commented as he walked into the lounge area, it was crowded with students. After licking about 4 people, Colby gave up, running back to the room with Sam and Kat, his face red with embarrassment.

"Did you see the look on that guy's face?" Colby yelled, "I'm surprised he didn't punch me!" he carried on, laughing. Sam just stuck his tongue out, "You didn't even last 3 minutes, Colby, you lose." Sam grinned.
"Not fair!" Colby said, frowning at Sam like a 5 year old, pouting when Sam smirked back at him.

Colby decided he'd had enough of Sam's teasing. He lunged at Sam, knocking him on his back, straddling him as Kat watched on in amusement. "Woah, Colby control your hormones!" Kat joked, but Colby wasn't paying attention, he was too preoccupied with the giggly, tipsy man laying underneath him.

"You like laughing at me?" Colby teased, pulling a series of hilarious faces. Sam just replied with a louder laugh, stopping to wipe his tears when he'd finished, Colby still sat on him. Colby started running his hands up and down Sam's sides, feeling Sam shiver underneath him.
Sam gave him a knowing look and Colby knew Sam enjoyed when he did this. Colby continued to do this, poking at Sam's hips.

"CccooOOllbbyyyYY!" Sam groaned. "Nohohot nowww!" He said.
"Yes now," Colby replied. "I can't let you get away with being such an adorable idiot can I?" "Hehehey, you're the adorahahable one, dohohon't use my nahahahames for you against mehehehe!" Sam wriggled under Colby's gaze. He loved having Colby's hands all over him.

"Yeah yeah." Colby grinned, adding a poke to each of Sam's ribs with the next words. "Dork. Dork. Dork. Dork. Dork." He repeated, loving Sam's reaction to being teased. Sam turned bright red. "Aren't you adorable?" Colby teased, massaging Sam's shoulder blades before wiggling his fingers over them, making Sam squirm. "Stop doihihihng thahahahat!!" Sam demanded.

Colby ignored him, teasing Sam's neck with barely there touches, Sam shivering intensifying. He rubbed his knuckles lightly against Sam's collar bones and the top of his chest. Sam was being squirmy and adorable, that was until Colby moved down to Sam's feet. Pulling Sam's socks off, Colby scratched lightly down Sam's arch, sending Sam into hysterics.

When Colby started pinching at Sam's thighs, Sam lost it. The laughter came out of his throat as a roar, he was positively howling. Tears of mirth collected in his eyes before spilling down his face. Both boys had forgotten that Kat was in the room, she was sat on Sam's bed watching the whole thing happen, smiling to herself, hugging her knees so she was in a comfortable position. It was pretty fun to watch, actually. She loved her best friends.

Later on that night, a drunken Colby and Sam were both in Colby's bed, spooning and giggling as they tickled each other lightly, never wanting to break contact. Kat had gone back to her room on the other side of campus about half an hour ago.

It was 1am and they weren't sleepy at all. In fact they were both in a very playful mood. Out of nowhere, Colby licked a stripe up the back of Sam's knee, making Sam flail and snort. Colby then returned back to his previous position, his arms wrapped around Sam, holding Sam's torso in his huge hands, just feeling the shape of Sam's body and occasionally squeezing to emit a squeal from Sam.

"Colby" Sam's voice spoke suddenly, quiet and slightly muffled by a pillow. "We're good friends right?" Sam asked, sounding genuinely curious.
"Wha- of course, Sam!" Colby replied, confused slightly, tilting his head, waiting for Sam to elaborate.

Instead of continuing to speak, Sam just turned his head and beckoned in Colby for a kiss, flicking his irresistible blue eyes down from Colby's eyes to his lips several times. Colby lunged forward, their lips colliding as Colby's hand made it's way to cup Sam's chin.

They kissed for what felt like years, and when they pulled away, Sam let a tear roll down his face. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for that."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro