13.breathing you in

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sam and Colby were hanging out in the gaming room playing video games, eating junk food, anything really to keep themselves entertained. It was close to ten o' clock and all of a sudden, Sam paused the game and shot up off the couch, jumping on top of it.

"I have an idea!" He exclaimed. Colby rolled his eyes. "Another one of your great ideas, huh? And what'll it be this time?" He mused. "I have something... That could potentially be a really good time. If you'll follow me, good sir." Sam said, hopping off the couch and tossing his controller on one of the lovesac's.

Colby was staring at him with an incredulous look, not moving from his spot. Sam pouted at him and jutted out his bottom lip, giving the younger boy the best puppy dog eyes he could muster up. And really, how could Colby resist? He was a sucker for the puppy dog eyes. Well, actually, he was a sucker for anything Sam related, if he was being honest with himself.

You see, over the past five years, he might have developed a slight really fucking big crush on the older lad.
All of the boys knew about his sexual orientation. Pansexual. He didn't care what was in between your legs as long as you had a good personality. So, having the occasional boyfriend in his awkward teenage years, this realisation didn't come as much of a surprise.

The two boys clicked right away. Sam was more sort of this calm, mellow person and Colby was this ball of energy, never sitting still, always up to mischief. They were good for each other, kept each other balanced. Colby occasionally dragged Sam into one of his devious plans, but right now it was the other way round.

Colby let out a small sigh and nodded, grabbing the hand Sam extended towards him as he set his controller down on the couch. Sam let out a squeal of joy and dragged Colby up the stairs, into his bedroom, closing the door behind them.

"Go sit down, Colbs. I gotta go find it." Sam mumbled, turning to head towards his closet. Colby just rolled his eyes and crawled up the bed, sitting criss cross by the pillows. See, Sam had a big problem. He got these feelings. These weird feelings which he just pinned as fondness for the adorable, skinny, blue eyed boy. He stuck to his decision and never thought on the feeling of 'fondness' he would get whenever Harry did certain things.

Like that stupid smile where all his teeth were showing and he covered his mouth because he was laughing so loud. Yeah, Sam was pretty fond of that. Just the little things. Colby making them breakfast in the morning sometimes and bringing it to Sam while he was still in bed. Or the way he shook out his hair and pushed it out of his face.

Besides, they couldn't be real feelings. He was straight and he was with Katrina. "Sammy. Earth to Sam. What are you doing, mate?" Colby called from the bed. "Shit." Sam muttered under his breath. "Yeah, yeah. I'm gettin' there. Give me a second, will you?" He groaned.

"Whatever." Colby muttered, stretching his legs down the bed and tucking his hands behind his head as he leant back against the headboard, watching Sam from across the room.
Sam crouched down to the ground before getting on his hands and knees, crawling into the closet so he could reach the far right corner and the little box he kept tucked away back there.

All Colby could see was bum. And who was he to pass up an opportunity to ogle his band mate's flawless arse. But of course, Sam could feel him staring. And of course, he had to say something. "Cole Robert Brock, are you staring at my bum?" Sam fake gasped from where he was digging in the closet. His hand finally skimmed over the small wooden box and a small 'Aha' escaped his lips as he pulled himself off the ground. He turned around to face Colby, hands on his hips. "You totally were." He teased.

"What've you got in there? We aren't about to do some weird, kinky shit, right?" Colby asked, trying to change the subject. "No, Cole. We are not about to do some weird kinky shit." Sam said, airquoting his words with his free hand.

"Then what is it?" Colby whined.
"God, you are so impatient. Like a child, I swear. Oh, wait..." Sam smirked. "I swear to god, Golbach. I will get up and walk out of this room." Colby said. "No, Colbs! Don't do that!" Sam said, much too loud considering it was only them in the room. He ran over to the bed and flung himself across Colby's legs.

"Jesus, Sam. I was kidding." Colby huffed out. "Now what is in this magical box of yours?" He sighed. Sam eagerly scrambled up, sitting criss cross next to Colby. "Promise me you won't back out." Sam said.

"Oh, come on, Samuel." Colby noticed the glare Sam was shooting him and he groaned. "Fine! Fine. I promise I won't back out." He said. "Pinky promise?" Sam said, holding out his tiny pinky for Colby.
"Seriously?" Colby rolled his eyes but hooked his pinky around Sam's anyways. "Now open the fucking box so I know what I just got myself into." He grumbled out.

"Easy tiger." Sam chuckled. Colby noticed a small lock on the box, making him even more curious as to what was inside. "What is so important that you need to keep it in a locked box?"Colby questioned.
Sam just chuckled and shook his head, reaching out behind him to open the nightstand drawer.

He blindly searched around in it until his hand resurfaced holding a little chain with a tiny key on it. Sam brought the key to the lock and carefully pushed it in, turning it until the box clicked open. He lifted the lid and Colby's face scrunched up in disgust as a strong odour filled his nose.

"Did something die in there?" He asked. "Smells gross."
"Nothing died in here, you prick." Sam said, reaching his hand up to poke Colby in cheek. He brought his hand back down and pulled out the contents of the box, placing them on the duvet. He glanced back in the box where he left one item. It was a picture of him and Colby before they moved to LA. He was brought out of his memories by Colby's deep voice.

"Oh, fuck no." He said. "Oh, come on, Colby. You pinky promised. Can't back out, remember?" Sam said, pouting again. "No way."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes!"

"Fucking hell! Alright, fine." Colby grumbled out, crossing his arms over his chest.
"You really are a child, you know that?" Sam snickered out. "I don't give a shit. I can't believe you're making me do drugs, Sam." Colby said.

"You will sit there and you will take it and you will fucking enjoy it. You got me, Brock?" Sam said sternly, pointing a finger at the brown haired boy.
"Whatever." Colby said.
"I'm serious, Colbs. It's really not that bad." Sam said, the tone of his voice softer now, more comforting.

Colby's hard exterior crumbled as his scowl left his face. He let out a sigh and nodded, pushing his fingers through the hair that was in his face.
"I don't even- I've never smoked before, Sam. How am I supposed to know what to do?" Colby said quietly, looking down to his hand fiddling with a loose string on the edge of his worn out Mickey shirt.

Sam let out a sigh, shaking his head. "You'll be fine, babe." Sam reassured.
Sam looked down to the items on his bed, rolling papers, a grinder, and a bag of weed. He reached behind him again and grabbed the book off his nightstand, placing it in his lap. He picked up the rolling papers and put one on top of the book before picking up the bag of already grinded weed.

"Where did you even-"
"Chris." Sam mumbled, more focused on lining up the weed on the paper than anything else. He carefully rolled the paper around the weed, bringing it up to his mouth to lick along the edge before pressing it down.
Colby's eyes followed the movement of his tongue dragging along the white paper. Before Colby knew what was happening he heard a lighter flick open, snapping him out of whatever trance Sam's mouth had him under.

He watched as Sam brought the joint up to his lips before bringing the lighter up. He flicked the lighter and a small flame ignited the end of the paper, making it glow a firey red as Sam inhaled. Sam pulled the joint away and put the lighter down as he held his breath. He finally released it, smoke seeping out of his barely parted lips.

Colby watched in awe, his eyes widening at what he saw. He would be lying if he said he didn't find this extremely attractive. Sams eyes fluttered shut and a lax smile spread across his lips. "Fuck..." He breathed out. He opened his eyes, staring over at Colby. Colby noticed his pupils were slightly dilated, the ring of blue smaller than normal. "You wanna try?" Sam said, holding out the joint for Colby to take.

"Uhm, not especially." He mumbled. "Especially not with an empty stomach." Colby said worriedly.
"You'll be fine. I know loads of people that smoke with an empty stomach. One time isn't gonna kill you, love." Sam said softly, still holding out the joint.

Colby eyed it sceptically, the worry visible in his facial expression. "You know, I really don't think I shou-"
"Colbae."
Colby was still staring at the joint. He looked almost intimidated by it.
"You know what. We'll do this a different way, okay?" Sam mumbled.

"As long as I don't have to put that in my mouth..." Colbytrailed off.
"Exactly." Sam said as he reached behind himself, yet again, his hand digging into the still open drawer and returning with an ash tray. He put the joint in it and carefully placed it on the bed. He moved himself until he was straddling Colby's waist, looking down at the younger boy.

"Uh, Sam... What are yo-"
"Shh. If you won't do it properly, then we're gonna do it this way."
"Okay, but I don't see how you straddling my dick is gonna help anything." Colby said, more than confused by Sam's change in position.
Sam barked out a laugh. "You're funny, d'you know that?" He giggled out, poking Colby's cheek.

"Uh, no. I didn't. In fact, Corey always tells me the opposite." Colby mumbled.
"So, here's how this is gonna work." Sam said, completely disregarding Colby's last comment. "When I exhale, you breathe in, and you hold it. And then you breathe out. Think you got it?" Sam said.

Colby nodded mutely and that was all that Sam needed before he was reaching out for the joint.
"Open your mouth, babe." Sam told him and Colby complied immediately.
Sam brought the joint up to his lips, pausing right before he put the paper in between them.

"Ready?" Colby nodded again. "Tell me what you're gonna do." And that was all Sam got out before he closed his lips around the joint and inhaled deeply.
"I, uhm... I inhale when you exhale... And then hold it." Colby stuttered out before opening his mouth again.

Sam smiled down at him and patted his cheek, leaving his hand there as he leant down slowly. Colby's breath caught in his throat because Sam was right there. And it seemed like Sam was going to kiss him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro