14.breathing you in 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

But his lips stopped centimetres away from Colby's and he slowly exhaled into the boy's mouth. Colby almost forgot to inhale but he did and it burned as the smoke made its way down his throat, curling into his lungs. And he really needed to cough but he held it in as Sam pulled back, staring intently down at him.

His lungs and throat felt like they were on fire and his eyes were tearing up. "Breathe out, babe." Sam muttered, stroking over Colby's cheek.
And Colby did just that, coughing and sputtering as the smoke left his body. Sam took another hit of the joint as he let Colby calm down, lightly trailing his hand down the boy's neck. He placed the joint back in the ash tray as he tilted his head back, puffing out perfect rings of smoke.

He looked down to the boy with bloodshot eyes making Colby wonder if his looked like that too. "Alright?" Sam mumbled. Colby nodded slowly. His brain felt a little fuzzy. Almost like he was drunk, but not quite. He was lightheaded and his limbs felt heavy where his arms lay limply by his sides. His eyelids fluttered slightly, his vision going out of focus.

He looked up just in time to see Sam exhale smoke through his nose, the sight making his cock give an appreciative twitch in the confines of his tight jeans. He never thought smoking could be attractive but Sam was quickly changing his mind.

"You wanna give it another go?" Sam breathed out, his voice soft and breathy. "Yeah, fuck." Colby grumbled, licking over his lips.
Sam's eyes followed the movement of the boy's tongue before he brought the joint up to his lips, inhaling deeply and holding it in before leaning down to Colby. Colby parted his lips, waiting for the smoke to fill his mouth.

Instead he felt a warm, wet pair of lips pressing against his own. He gasped just as Sam was exhaling, the smoke quickly filling his lungs. He closed his mouth and held his breath, Sam's lips just barely pressing to the corner of his mouth.

After a few seconds, he let out a huge breath. He felt Sam's mouth curl up into a smile against his cheek before the boy started giggling uncontrollably. "Oops." He breathed out. "Sorry. I- I kinda missed. Well, actually... I was dead on but that's beside the point." Sam giggled.

Colby was sitting there, frozen in shock, just letting the drug take over.
"Colby, you alright?" Sam mumbled, tucking his face under Colby's jaw. He could feel Colby's deep breaths being exhaled out of his nose, the air hitting the top of his head. "Colbs..." Still no response. He reached in between them and lightly pinched Colbys's nipple, making the boy jump.

"Ow, hey. What was that for?" Colby grumbled, rubbing over the sensitive bud. "You weren't responding so I had to take action." Sam said.
"So you pinch my nipple?" Colby said, moving his hand from his chest to rest on Sam's hip.

"It was either that or me biting you and potentially leaving a mark. I was simply going for the safer option out of the two." Sam explained, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Colby let out a small sigh and gently pushed his hand up the back of Sam's shirt, lightly scratching over his back. Sam let out a soft noise as he pressed his face into Colby's neck, his back arching making him press down into the boy beneath him.

See, Sam had a slight problem. When he got high, he would sometimes get horny. It's not like it's an uncommon thing but right now was not the best time for it to happen. His skin was on fire with every drag of Colby's nails raking across his back but goose bumps still followed the trail his hand left. He could feel his cock slowly hardening in his joggers and he should pull away, this isn't right but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead, he let himself harden on top of the boy he definitely didn't have feelings for, breathing deeply into said boy's neck.

And Colby felt it. Colby felt all of it. The deep breaths. The hard press of Sam's dick against his. Sam's fingers curling around his shoulders. His body was hypersensitive and completely aware of everything going on.

Colby let out a soft sigh and brought his hand up to Sam's blonde hair, lightly carding his fingers through it.
"Sam, babe, you alright?" Colby murmured.
"Uh huh." Sam breathed out, nodding his head into Colby's neck.

Sam's words hit Colby's skin, sending a shiver throughout his body and making his eyes squeeze shut. He was hot all over and Sam was this comfortable warmth on top of him. And fuck his teenage hormones because now, he was getting hard too.

And Sam was there. And Sam was all over. And then Sam did something Colby thought he would never do.
He slowly started rocking his hips against Colby. And if that didn't get him fully hard in less than two seconds.

His brain was fuzzy and his neck was tingling where Sam's lips were pressing into his skin. And Louis was mouthing at his neck, leaving open mouth kisses where he could.
But then he was gone. Colby was cold and sad because Sam left and that hurt. But he didn't leave, he was still sitting on top of Colby, reaching out for the joint. It took Colby longer to realise that, his brain slow and groggy from the drug.

"Open your mouth, baby." Sam whispered out.
Colby obliged and parted his lips, breathing deeply as he watched Sam inhale the drug. And then he was leaning down, closer and closer.

Colby was waiting for the exhale but it never came. Instead, Sam's lips were moulding to his, smoking drifting between their lips. Colby inhaled the smoke before closing his lips around Sam's bottom one, lightly sucking on the skin.

Sam let out a small moan, his hand travelling up to Colby's neck, cupping the boy's jaw. He tilted his head slightly and started kissing him for real, their lips meeting over and over again.

Sam started rocking his hips down again. Colby's head was reeling because the boy that he really liked was really on top of him and really kissing him back.

But then, Colby froze. Because he remembered. He remembered that Sam was straight. And he remembered that Sam had a girlfriend. But here he was, rocking into his lap and making out with his best friend. Best friend. That's all they were and that kind of hurt because Colby knew that they could never be anything more than that.

And even through his foggy brain, he could still register the fact that this wasn't right. He couldn't let Sam do this because he knew he would regret it and possibly hate Colby.

"Sa... Sam, what are you doing?" Colby mumbled out, pulling back from Sam's lips. Sam let out a small whine and tried to reconnect their lips because he was horny and he could feel Colby pressing into his bum. So, he opted for pushing his face into Colby's neck, softly biting and licking the skin.

"Fuck..." Colby whispered. "Sam, come on. Stop it. You don't know what you're doing." He tried to reason.
"Yes, I do, Colby. I'm fucking high as a kite and horny as hell and I want this." Sam mumbled.

"Sam. My point exactly. You're high and you're not thinking straight." Colby said.
"I fucking want you, Colby." Sam growled. And he meant it. It was coming to the surface, his feelings. And he wasn't trying to repress them. It wasn't fondness. He was fucking in love with his best friend and at the moment, he was surprisingly okay with that.

"No, you don't, Sam. Come on." Colby said.
"I do, Colbs"
"Don't say things you don't mean." Colby whispered.
And Sam could hear it in his voice. He was hurt and he was scared. And that broke Sam's heart. Because here he was, finally okay with his feelings and Colby was afraid.

Sam stopped whatever he was doing and slowly pushed himself up. Colby had his eyes clenched shut and his lips pressed in a tight line. He reached out a hand and lightly cupped Colby's cheek.

The boy flinched at the touch. "I don't want you to regret this... To regret me." Colby whispered out, so quietly that Sam almost didn't catch it.

"Baby, look at me." Colby's eyes slowly opened, never one to refuse the older boy. "I want this and I want you. Tell me right now if you want to stop so I can go wank in the bathroom." Colby cracked a smile at that. "God, fucking look at you. I want you so bad." Sam said hoarsely.

And then Colby was nodding, reaching up to wrap his arms around Sam's neck. He pulled him down and crashed their lips together.
Sam let out a loud moan and his hand travelled to Colby's hair, gripping tightly. He licked along the seam of Colby's lips until the boy parted them, giving Sam permission. Sam licked into Colby's mouth, running his tongue along the roof and over his teeth, everywhere.

Sam was curling his tongue around Colby's and that's all it was, tongues rubbing together. It was obscene and Colby was hard and then Sam was grinding down into him, little circular motions as he dragged his hips over Colby's crotch.

Colby let out a low groan, panting into Sam's mouth. Colby let Sam use him, biting his lip, sucking on his tongue.
But then Colby's hands were on him, squeezing his hips, running his palms under his shirt. Then his hands were travelling down, stopping on his bum. Sam's breath caught in his throat. It's not like Kat ever touched him there but here Colby was, kneading his strong hands into the soft flesh and it felt fucking good. He was keening into Colby's mouth, rocking back into his hands and then Colby started thrusting up into him, rolling his hips in time with Sam.

It made Sam realise something. Colby wanted this too. And that made this whole thing ten times better.
Their cocks were rubbing together and their lips were swollen and it was brilliant. Sam was moaning into Colby's mouth, the boy swallowing up the sound with his tongue as their hips rolled together.

Colby pulled back to catch his breath, panting out as Sam moved to his neck, sucking and biting the skin until there were bruises forming.
One of Colby's hands travelled from his bum, pushing up under Sam's shirt as it trailed up his side. His hand ran up over the boy's chest before trailing back down, his thumb lightly rubbing in circles over one of Sam's nipples.

Sam let out a sharp gasp because this was skin on skin contact and fuck, it felt good. That part of his body was normally neglected during sex. He now realised that his sex life was really quite boring, usually just a quick fuck or wanking. But right now, the focus was on him. All the attention on him. Colby was making him feel good, barely paying attention to his own needs in order to please Sam. And it was great.

He was quickly pulled from his thoughts by Colby's low voice grumbling in his ear. "Have you ever been touched by a boy before?" He whispered.
"N-No..." Sam whimpered out.
"Do you want to be?" Colby asked, his tone gravelly but also comforting.

And, fuck. Of course Colby was asking. Of course he's fucking polite, even during sex. But then Colby's hand is travelling down his chest, across his stomach, his fingers catching on the band of Sam's joggers. Sam knew Colby was waiting for an answer. He started nodding but then shook his head before nodding again because he didn't fucking know.

"I don't- I don't kn-know." He choked out before biting down harshly on Colby's pale neck, the skin reddening instantly. He felt Colby's hand ghost down and then it was cupping him through his joggers. Sam let out a gasp because Colby's fingers were curled around his balls and his palm was pressing into his shaft and it felt fucking amazing. Colby's hand was big and warm and could reach everything.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck." Sam breathed out.
"God, Sam. You're fucking huge." Colby groaned, his head falling back.
He started squeezing his hand, clenching and unclenching it around Sam. Sam was releasing little breathy whimpers, his breath hitting Colby's spit dampened neck from where his head was resting on the boy's collarbone.

"Feels good, yeah? Guys always know. Know what to do. Know what feels good." Colby said, squeezing his hand exceptionally hard making Sam release a loud whimper.
Sam started rocking into Colby's hand, rubbing himself up against the boy's palm.

"Yeah, Sam. Go ahead. Tell me how it feels." Colby murmured, rubbing Sam in time with the boy's thrusts.
"F-Fuck, babe. God, it's good, so good. Your hand is so fucking big. Touching everything." Sam groaned, his eyes squeezing shut as he bit his lip.

Colby was right. It was definitely better with a guy. Katrina just never knew what to do.
Colby's hand slowly travelled up from his bum, ghosting over his back before landing in his hair. He gripped the strands tightly and pulled Sam up. Sam let out a loud moan because hair pulling was definitely one of his major kinks and it didn't happen often.

Colby guided him up, connecting their lips again. Their lips slowly worked together, Colby's hand still tangled in Sam's hair, lightly scratching his scalp. Sam let out a small whimper as Colby pulled his hair, tilting his head to get a better angle.

Colby pulled back slightly, breathing harshly into the minimal space between them.
"You like that?" Colby whispered out.
"Yeah. F-Fuck, yes." Sam groaned, leaning down to connect their lips again.

A small smile dawned Colby's face as he tilted his head so he could lick into Sam's mouth. He still had a hand palming Sam through his joggers, Sam continuously rocking against him. Colby moved his hand from Sam's cock, trailing it around his waist to push it under the back of his shirt.

He moved his hand up and dragged his nails down the boy's back making Sam groan at the pleasant burning sensation that followed. Colby's hand travelled down, pushing it under the band of Sam's briefs to grab his bum.

"Oh, shit." Sam gasped.
Colby's hand was hot against his skin as he kneaded it into the flesh. Sam dropped his head down, his face pressing against Colby's neck. He was panting hotly into the skin, his lips barely pressed there.

Colby started rolling his hips up again as he pulled Sam down into him. He let out a loud groan as his cock continuously rubbed against Sam, giving him the friction he was so desperately craving.

Sam started mouthing at his neck, his wet mouth leaving searing kisses against the skin. He began sucking on the flesh, biting and licking, bruising his neck.

Colby gripped Sam's blonde hair tightly as he tilted his head back, panting into the thick air as Sam continued to assault his neck.
Sam was rolling his hips obscenely into Colby, rocking back into his hand before rolling down onto his crotch.

Then Colbyfelt it. That familiar warmth curling up in his stomach.
"Sa.., Sam. Fuck, I'm close." Colby groaned, clenching his eyes shut as little moans tumbled out of his swollen lips.

Sam whimpered and nodded into his neck, informing Colby of his impending orgasm. Sam pressed his hips down hard and started grinding into the younger boy. It was harsh and sloppy and perfect because it was helping and it felt so damn good.

"Shit. Fuck, I'm-" Sam cut himself of by biting down on Colby's neck.
"Yeah, same." Colby moaned out.
Sam started letting out little, whimpery moans. And fuck, it was hot.

One more hard grind down and Colby was coming, his hands clamping down on the body part he was gripping onto, sending Sam over the edge as well.

Colby let out a soft moan as Sam groaned loudly, still rocking his hips to help them ride out their orgasms. His lips were pressed open against Colby's neck, his hot breath hitting the damp skin.

Colby's hand was rubbing strong circles into his arse cheek, the action soothing to Sam.
"Alright, Sam?" Colby grumbled out.
Sam nodded before he started giggling for no reason making Colby laugh as well. Before either one knew it, they were full on laughing, trying to catch their breath.

When they finally calmed down, Colby moved his hand to the curve of Sam's back, rolling them to the side.
"I think- I think I'm still a bit high." Sam giggled out.

"Ye-Yeah. Same here." Colbybreathed out. Sam let out a soft sigh as he nosed into Colby's neck before pulling back, looking up at the younger boy.
Colby had a soft smile on his face, his hand still in Sam's soft hair, running through the strands. He carefully leant down and connected their lips, slowly working his against Sam, their eyes fluttering shut. Sam was kissing back and that was good because it meant that this was okay and they were okay.

His tongue lightly caressed Sam's bottom lip, the boy parting them to let Colby in. Their tongues met in slow movement, languidly running over each other. Colby tilted his head for a better angle so he could delve deeper into Sam's mouth.

Sam let out a soft moan, bringing his hand up to cup Colby's face. His hand slowly slipped into Colby's fluffy hair.
Eventually, the need for air became too strong and they parted, panting lightly.

Sam nudged his nose into Colby's making the younger boy smile as he leaned in to kiss him again. Their tongues tangled together, lips moving softly against each other. Sam lightly sucked on Colby's tongue, gently biting down on his bottom lip before slowly dragging it back. He let out a soft sigh and rested his head back on the pillow.

"How bout we go to bed, Sam. It's late." Colby suggested, his voice soft and calm. Sam's eyes were already closed, letting out a small 'yeah' and nodding his head.

Colby rolled a bit, reaching out and moving the stuff off the bed. He turned back around and pulled Sam in close, resting his head on the same pillow. Colby leant over and lightly kissed him before pulling the duvet out from under them to cover their bodies.

Sam was already asleep by the time Colby had pulled the covers up. Colby let out a small sigh and kissed Sam again, pulling the boy in impossibly closer and slowly falling asleep, their noses still touching.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro